Between Rivals |✔|

Par btschickenandsprite

"Am I going to be killed?" "Not if we get what we want..." ~~~~ Growing up, you had anything a girl could w... Plus

1: Suits and Bullets
2: Caretaker
3: BOSS
4: Tissues
5: Change of Plans
6: Mr.Yukei
7: But I-
8: Trauma
9: Twitches
10: Welcoming Allies
11: A Long Week
12: From Hatred to Giggles
13: 키보드 💻
14: Switch
15: Shame
16: Freedom Via Chains
17: Code 10
18: Healing Or Hurting?
19: Lies
20: Collage
21: Glitter Kisses
22: 随附的 💌
23: Photograph
24: Chandelier
25: Car
26: Respect
27: Health
28: Remorseless
29: Best Served Cold
30: Passing The Blame
31: Hallucinations
32: Bad Timing
33: Anything For You
34: Cheating Chances
35: Real Time
37: Baddie
38: Almost Happiness
39: Dreams and Bow Ties
40: It Wasn't A Bad Choice

36: Breaker or Break Her?

793 21 2
Par btschickenandsprite

Ten POV :

*WARNING : there is violence in this chapter. i wrote it simply for the plot of the story. Do Not Read if you are sensitive to it or think you wont like it*

I was sent by Sicheng to find the breaker and cut the power, but I couldn't find it.

And Sicheng also told me the time limit, and I wasn't going to pretend like I wasn't in hurry.

I was rushing everywhere. If we could get her out then we could get both.

I had Lucas with me and he didn't have any better luck than I.

Soon, I came across a closet and opened the door and there it was, the breaker.

I then texted Felix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

<did you get it?

<every window close.

<whos with you?

<tuan, and mark lee, i also had help from jeongin, I dont know where yeosang is.

<okay. be careful.

<always am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I then cut cut off the entire breaker and all of the power went out.

Lucas looked at me in the darkness and I handed him a flashlight from my pocket, as well as grabbing one for myself.

I then heard a shriek and I ran towards it.

When I shined my flashlight down the hallway I saw Soyeon.

Then I remembered something. She is scared of the dark.

I would use this to my advantage.

I turned my flashlight away as Lucas did too and she spoke. "Who is there?"

We both then crept quietly to her.

Sunoo POV :

The lights went out in the room and it was so weird.

What could be happening?

I then volunteered to leave and check things out.

I walked out of the room and went to the nearest windows.

They all were covered in speckles of water. And water kept dripping down them slowly.

I realized it must be raining.

I pulled out my walkie talkie and spoke. "Guys. Make it 5:30. Wait out a storm."

Shuhua responded. "10-4."

Then as I was looking out one of the windows for a second the window was busted in my face and someone covered my mouth after jumping in.

Glass shards were in my cheek and all over my face.

I then blinked a few times to see that it was all a ploy and it wasn't really raining.

Their saboteurs just made it look that way.

I then saw the person in front of me was none other than Lee Felix.

He then spoke. "Now what you're going to do is pick that walkie talkie out of your pocket, call for two men back-up to do a floor search."

He pulled his hand away. "And if I don't?"

He then smiled as I felt two knifes poking me in the back.

I turned around but I couldn't see their faces.

"These are my good friends Seungmin and Jin-young, they'll take the liberty of showing you what will happen if you don't comply."

I then agreed and pulled out my walkie talkie as Felix kept his dark eyes pinned on me and the knifes threatening to stab me were awaiting my decision.

I then spoke. "Calling for a two men back-up for a floor search. Want to make sure of no foul play."

A few seconds later, Shuhua responded.

"Sending now."

I gulped and watched Felix and the other two disappear into hiding.

Soon the door opened to reveal that they were sending Minnie and Jungkook out.

They came up to me and before anyone could even speak, the other two windows were shattered the exact same way and Mark Lee held Minnie's mouth as Mark Tuan held Jungkook's.

Then before you knew it, three men appeared behind Jungkook as well as two behind Minnie.

Behind Minnie was Yunho, Sicheng and Kun.

And behind Jungkook was Jeno and Haechan.

Soon, Felix, Seungmin and Jin-young resumed their positions near me and took us away.

At some point Jeongin started following along too. Probably for extra back up.

I had no idea where we were going but it was clear that it wouldn't be any place good.

Yuta POV :

After watching three men leave the room, I listened closely and from the other side of the wall I heard that it would be thirty more minutes.

I watched as Y/n sat in the stiff chair. She couldn't see me but seeing her was painful.

Why would she do this for us?

It made no sense.

I watched her for a bit longer until I had the chance to open my messages to text someone for a minute.

With the power off, I stepped into a bathroom and locked the door behind me, just to be sure no one would see me, and Hongjoong and to make sure no one attacked us if anyone was left.

I was about to text one of the guys until I got an idea.

The most vulnerable member of Hybe.

Ni-Ki.

He had to be alive.

He also doesn't know my number...

~~~~~~~~~~~

<Ni-Ki, its Soobin, hurry and come to the west corridor where Y/n and I are in the police investigation room. Bring the keys.

<this isnt your number.

<im using yuta's phone. i just killed him. where are you?

<prove youre Soobin.

<I killed Y/n's brother

<im in the east hallway along the large windows. meet me there and I will give you the keys.

<okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I then texted YangYang.

~~~~~~~~~~~

<*screenshot of chat with Ni-Ki*

<i cant go.

<why?? we have to eliminate them.

<they shot Xiaojun.

<where?

<the side of his head. jisung and i are trying to save him. it doesnt look like it damaged him enough to kill him.

<he might be in shock.

<i have the bullet in my hand. they shot him and it went through the right side.

<jisung cant calm down and i think you should send one of the guys to help both him and Xiaojun.

<damn it. okay. i got word that yugyeom sent bam and some others to leave because they got injured and sent three of our out guys back in. so renjun can take you back. he knows about health and stuff.

<doyoung and taeil will stay here and get Y/n and the diamond.

<yes sir.

~~~~~~~~~~

Then I hurried and texted Hongjoong, who was in the closet across the same hallway as I.

~~~~~~~~~~

<text renjun, tell him to take xiaojun, jisung and yangyang back.

<xiaojun is injured really really bad.

<ok.

~~~~~~~~~~

The last person I texted was Han.

~~~~~~~~~~

<who are you with?

<bin, san and jongho.

<go find Ni-Ki and soobin if possible.

<*screenshot of chat with Ni-Ki*

<got it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Soobin POV :

I was creeping around the hallway in the middle of the house and I knew many and or almost all of Hybe was taken out and I was looking for signs of one of our guys.

I then got a text from Ni-Ki.

~~~~~~~~~~

<where are you? its been a bit.

<i am in the middle of the house in the hallway.

<really? im so close to there.

<is it raining? why is it so dark?

<not sure. come to the east hallway near the huge windows. im hiding.

<okay.

~~~~~~~~~

Soon I was almost there when I heard someone speak.

They were changing their voice to high pitch and they were mocking me.

"Is it raining? Why is it so dark?"

I then turned around and a flashlight came on and blinded me.

Just then a person grabbed me. I managed to get away but then I felt fingers press the pressure points in the dips of my shoulders and i fell right to the floor.

Then they shined the light around and I saw Ni-Ki.

"What is happening?"

Han who was holding the flashlight, laughed. "You've been played. Ni-Ki wasn't texting."

I looked around and San was holding Ni-Ki, Jongho and Changbin were holding me and it must've been one of those two who "pressure-pointed" me.

"Now you'll come with us." Changbin said and they lifted me up to my feet and they had another guy show up with a yet another gun.

Jongho spoke. "Oh hey Jungwoo."

Then they took me away as well as Ni-Ki.

I knew I messed up.

Taemin POV :

I was walking with Yugyeom and Jackson looking for more bodies and we did pass by Felix and those guys, but we didn't see anyone else.

That was until we found Lucas and Ten sitting on the ground.

Across the hallway was Soyeon's body.

Jackson spoke. "What the hell happened? You guys look beat." He said holding a flashlight to them and when they turned they had huge markings on their face.

They weren't just markings they were claw marks. Like a cat.

It didn't take long to realize that Soyeon must've done it.

Ten looked to be perfectly fine, besides the scratches, as he was still holding a gun that he must've used on Soyeon as a defense.

However, Lucas looked even worse. As the flashlight directed towards him more, there was a huge puddle of blood around him.

I rushed over and looked around his body until I found the source.

It was a stab entrance in his right side of his stomach.

I held pressure as his eyes were only half open.

I knew we had to get him out of here but there was no time.

Jackson took Ten and I took Lucas he carried the flashlight.

We carried them to the stairs, (the power wasn't available for the elevator), and we took them to the bathroom to find care tools to clean them up.

After a few moments we were helping them and hoping everyone else was okay.

Y/n POV :

You knew you had thirty more minutes a bit ago but now it was 5:25 and those minutes were slowly ticking away...

Taeyong POV :

I was with Johnny, Hendery and Shotaro. And I was looking for some of our guys. We haven't gotten any news so far and it was ridiculous, I am the leader and no one is giving me feedback.

However, I knew where Y/n was but that was all. She could be dead already for all I know.

Soon though I got a text from Chris.

~~~~~~~~~~

<i need your permission.

<for?

<to track the earplugs that Y/n has. they should be in her pocket, and also she has the diamond.

<wot....

<yes or no? those earplugs have mics and we will be able to hear everything they are saying.

<do it.

~~~~~~~~~

I then told the others what was happening.

Chenle POV :

After permission was given, Key, Lee Know, Seonghwa, Young-jae and I started tracking the earplugs.

Soon we found where she was, which we already knew but then we had to set up the mic.

It was fairly easy and we got it done and soon we could hear everything.

"Y/n. You have three minutes." Taehyun said, being the pest that he is and provoking her.

She didn't fully reply, only hummed.

I then knew I had to get a hold of Yuta.

I called him.

Yuta POV :

My phone started buzzing and it was Chenle. I was in the hallway and I answered, staring into the window.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"Three minutes."

"What?!" I whisper-yelled and he spoke again.

"Do something. Everyone else is far away. With the exception of Mingi, Hyunjin and Minho."

"Send them here. Fast."

"Got it. Bye." He hung up and soon I realized I would have to run all the way down two hallways to get to Y/n's door.

But I did. And I also ran into Minho, Hyunjin and Mingi.

I sent Hyunjin back with Hongjoong for backup on that side and I took the other two along with me.

When we got there, I saw Doyoung.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he turned to me with a flashlight.

"Lock-picking."

"But you've never done that before."

"Maybe not. But I will try."

Then I got an idea.

I called Chenle. "Chenle, do those earplugs also talk to her?"

"Yes but I turned off that feature."

"Turn it on." I sighed. "And tell her to fight."

"Okay."

He didn't sound sure of my plan as I hung up but then I moved Doyoung out of the way.

The room was soundproof, yes, but they can hear if you hit the door...

Y/n POV :

While you were watching the time tick away slowly, Shuhua pulled out a camera, she was going to record your death.

You started breathing heavily as they talked and laughed about it until you heard a voice.

Chenle's to be exact.

"Y/n. Fight."

You didn't know if it was your mind or something in the room but you felt obligated to do it.

"Fight." They said one last time and then you watched Taehyun walk over with Jay and hold two pistols to each side of your head.

You took a deep breath.

Taeyong POV :

I looked into the glass window when I finally made it there. But it looked like it was too late.

Y/n looked up at the glass as two guns were pointed at her head, Shuhua was recording and Jake was standing against the wall.

She then mouthed the words, "I love you" before I heard a loud noise.

I winced and thought the worst.

Until I realized it was a soundproof room.

Taehyun and Jay looked straight at the door and when they did, Y/n snatched the guns from their hands, leaving them without weapons.

She then bashed Jay with the gun, in the head it rendered him unconscious.

I had no idea she could fight like that....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

941K 27.7K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
40.3K 3.2K 31
🔊paenboi : /ˈpanbɔɪ/ Korean dialect for 'fanboy'. ____________________________________ "What did you do to me!?" Taehyung raised his voice, a mix...
113K 4.5K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
140K 4.9K 37
[🔍] After being taken back into the safety of her older brother's watch, Daechul is thrown into an unfamiliar world. While trying to learn how to or...