Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... More

❀ Readers Reviews ❀
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*59*

925 67 41
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

I say goodbye to Namjoon when we finally enter the house. He squeezes my ass when he dives in for the kiss. He pecks my nose after and then walks up the stairs to his room. It's been a long day, so I grab a clean shirt, walk to the bathroom and do my nightly routine. The shower feels refreshing, especially after the two car encounters. washing my hair with care, very slowly.

The first one is the tricky one, and I am a little mad at myself for giving in so easily. But who can blame me. I mean look at him. And then how he smells. He's tortured, I now know. He really only chose her because he had to, not because he wanted to. 

Maybe I can use one of my shadows to find her and then tail her. See where she goes. But that probably won't work as no one knows where the rest of Gemstones are. Even Sapphire, who didn't escape with them, went home, without saying anything to me. So now I'm thinking it was all an act. I shake the thoughts away when I'm ready for bed, and make my way over to his room. 

I silently open the door and slip through. He's sleeping, lying on his back, the sheets only covering his lower body. I crawl onto the bed, lie my head on his naked, warm to the touch, chest and close my eyes. He doesn't wake up, but his arm goes around me, holding me close. 

I hope his presence will keep the nightmare away. I listen to his even breathing and slowly drift off to sleep. And to me it feels like the nightmare begins right away, but technically I've been asleep for more than an hour now. 

Again my feet are stuck in the mud, and Sexy is shackled to a big wooden X. You know like in the middle ages. She isn't here yet, but it's no use talking. He's unconscious. I cautiously try to get my feet out of the mud, but it's no use. They are completely sucked in. 

I look around and it's a barren wasteland with dead trees here and there. How is this in my mind? Maybe it's representing my inability to save him. I don't know. Suddenly I hear shuffling of feet, and small stones rolling over the ground. 

She slowly comes into view, with an evil smile directed at me. Suddenly blinded by the sun reflecting of the knive she pulls from her belt. I close my eyes for a second and when I open them again, the knive is slowly being put at his throat. She is holding his head up, as he's still unconscious. 

"Noooo," is suddenly yelled and I look at the scene in front of me. He couldn't have said it, and she is female. The voice clearly is male. I look around more, and finally see a small black dot moving towards us. The dot grows larger and turns into a human body. 

And with just meters apart I recognize Romeo. What is he doing here? How is he here? He halts at the edge of the mud Pool. It's slowly turning into quick sand, and I feel myself sink down. I don't move too much, or I would sink quicker. 

Romeo is frantically running on the spot. He doesn't pay her any attention and she doesn't acknowledge him in any way. Am I the only one who sees him? "Romeo?" I ask but he doesn't stop. He looks around, runs away and comes back with a big branch. He holds it out to me and I grab it. But it doesn't feel right. 

I believe he needs to save Sexy and not me. "Romeo?" I yell now to get his attention. He is so surprised he drops the branch and it sinks into the quicksand and is gone in seconds. Oops. He looks longingly at the spot where the branch disappeared. "Romeo. You need to save him." I tell him, but he shakes his head. "No. I need to save you. He doesn't deserve to be saved," he spits with fire. 

I sigh, but try again. "You need to save him. I'm fine." His jaw is defined as he bites down on his teeth. "Why?" He finally asks me, looking at the scene in front of me. "He's my soulmate." I simply state. He looks surprised. "No he's not. He never said anything about a mark." He tells me crossing his arms, but tapping his foot. 

He clearly thinks this is taking to long. I'm already knee deep into the sand. "He is mine, I'm wearing the mark." I tell him and now his eyes almost pop out of his skull. "So you are our soulmate? All?" He asks me. And I nod, and then shake my head. 

"I am yours, which makes you mine. He is mine, which makes me his. Do you see where I'm getting at?" I ask but he shakes his head. I think on how to explain it. "He is mine as I'm wearing the mark. He'll always be mine, no matter what happens. But I'm not his, yet. Only after sealing the bond will I be his soulmate." I take a deep breath and the action has me sinking faster, and I'm almost down to my waist. 

"So I only became yours after you told me you loved me?" Romeo asks. I nod. "But what difference does it make?" He asks me next, still tapping his foot. "The difference is how I feel about it. I can't leave him here and watch her kill him again. Just imagine me in his place, you in my place and who do you want to save? Me or yourself?" I ask. 

He looks outraged, "that's not fair. I love you. Of course I would save you and not myself." He states and as soon as his mouth is shut he opens it in an O. "Oh, now I see. You love him?" He asks me, looking at Sexy again. I nod when he looks back at me. 

"Okay," he says turning around, "first I'm going to save you." And his voice gets softer as he runs away to find something to help him. I look at Sexy as I wait for Romeo to get back to me. He finally does and I don't know where he got it from, but he's carrying a large plank. 

He lays it flat down, half on the hard ground, half on the sand. Next he lies down on the plank, and scoots closer to me. I think I'm too far into the mud, but my arms are still free as I kept them up and out of the sand. 

He grabs them and pulls hard, and at first I don't budge, but eventually I feel air fill the space between the sand and my body. And as soon as he touched me I feel more present, more in control. Like he pulled me into the nightmare more. He keeps tugging and pulling, All the while scooting back so I can get on the plank. I grab it and pull myself slowly on the plank. He scoots back and holds it in place for me. 

Finally free of the sand, I get up, he hugs me tight. We both turn to her when she screams loudly. She looks enraged, and grabs Sexy's hair tighter and slashes his throat before we can move. And she doesn't stop there like in all the other nightmares I had. No, she stabs him repeatedly, killing him faster. I want to run to him, to stop her, but Romeo holds me tight. 

Suddenly I hear my name, well not my name but Aqua. Loudly like the voice of a God. I look around but don't see anything. And with the next calling I leave the nightmare. 

I sit upright, and collide with Jungkook's jaw. "Aqua? Are you okay?" He asks me rubbing his jaw. I feel tears leave my eyes, my forehead throbs in pain. "Jungkook? What?" I ask looking around. I expect Romeo to charge into the room, but nothing happens. Jungkook looks at me, worry clearly for me to see. He woke me up, sighing in relief I hug my knees. 

"I'm sorry," I hiccup through my tears. He wipes them away, hugging me to his chest. "Bad dream?" He asks over my head. I hug him tighter, letting him comfort me. I pull back and look into his eyes. "Yeah. Very bad dream. The worst one so far." I say. 

"Everything is fine now. Don't worry," he tells me, lying back down and pulling me with him. I'm practically lying on top of him and hear his heart beat steadily beneath my ear. I slowly calm down, letting the fear go. I know Sexy is safe, besides she wouldn't kill him, would she? I don't know. She is very unpredictable, making her so dangerous. 

Jungkook caresses my arm softly, "I'm happy you're here, even if you didn't sleep well." He whispers into the silence. Hugging him tighter I scoot higher and kiss his cheek. "Thank you. I'm happy I'm here too." I whisper back and he laughs softly. 

I scoot higher again and he looks down. I kiss his lips and then whisper against them, "make me feel good, Jungkook? Make me forget for a while, please?"

He moans in longing pressing his lips harder against mine. "It will be my pleasure, you won't even know your own name when I'm done." He whispers against my lips. I smile, he moves and makes me move too. In the end I'm on my back and he hovers over me. 

He lays his hand on my cheek before kissing me with more hunger and the arousal announces its presence. I wind my hands into his hair pulling him down more. He groans, his free hand travels down to the hem of my shirt. Fisting the fabric he moves it slowly up. 

He breaks the kiss so he can lift the shirt off my body. I'm naked and the cool air pebbles my skin. He sits up more and trails his fingers over my skin. My nipples harden when he strokes them. Moaning I arch my back, and he smirks, then leans down and tongues one nipple. 

His hand strokes lower, touching a little more firmly. His knees are between my legs and he spreads them, making me spread my legs too. I gasp at the first direct touch, closing my eyes. Every touch is a surprise and is heightened. The pleasure pools in my pussy. 

He use my juices to coat his fingers making his touch more slick. I fist my hands in the sheets next to me, needing an anchor. He scoots down more and lies between my legs, studying me as he touches me. Then watching intently as his finger slips inside me. "So soft," he moans adding a second finger. 

Thrusting them in and out slowly he molds his lips around my clit and sucks, moaning at the taste. My hands fly into his hair holding his head right where he is. I can feel him smile right before he licks and licks. The pleasure multiplies and the feeling is exquisite. Digging my nails into his scalp he growls. The added vibrations trigger the orgasm and I let it wash through me. 

At the first squeeze he keeps his fingers inside me, making a come hither gesture at my special spot, the orgasm burning through me and my mind blanks. I come down slowly, the shaking and spasming lasting for a long time. And he continues flicking my clit with his tongue. Then he laps my folds with the flat of his tongue. 

Drinking from me till the shaking stops, I lift my head and get up on my elbows. I look down when he lifts his head and licks his lips humming in satisfaction. He gets up to his knees and I want to get up too so I can return the favor, but he's too fast. Crawling over me he slides home, groaning when I squeeze his length. 

Moaning he moves right away, thrusting shallowly. I fall back, my head hitting the pillow and he follows me, landing his lips on mine. He takes control of the kiss too, deepening it and I can taste myself and the arousal grows. He changes his thrusts to long and deep, but still slow. 

He chases all my demons away with every thrust, he breaks the kiss so he can sit up straighter, placing his hands on the inside of my thighs opening my legs wider. He concentrates wholly on thrusting in and out, watching intently. The room is not silent anymore, as the bed creaks a little with every thrust. Our moans blanket the room and hang around us. 

My eyes drink him in, and he truly is a magnificent specimen. Absolutely breathtaking. I love his focus when he does something he truly likes, especially when I'm the object of his focus. He looks up and our eyes connect. They are so dark in desire. He pulls out and I mourn the loss of his cock. He takes my hands and makes me sit up, then turn around and now I know what he wants. Getting to my hands and knees, he pushes in as soon as he can. 

I need to push back, or my head will bang against the head board. But I don't care, I love it. It fuels my blood for him when he's this desperate. His fingers dig into my ass and he pulls me back on every thrust going deeper. He speeds up gradually and oh god the stamina. Pushing back he surges even deeper rubbing my special place constantly. 

He throbs inside me as he speeds up more and the pleasure shoots through me, burning me from the inside out. "Fuck…. So good. Harder Jungkook." I push out between the gasps for air. He obliges, speeding up, his hands caress my back up to my neck. He curls his hands around my shoulders and pulls me up. 

His hot chest is against my back and now his fingers squeeze my breasts. He twitches constantly and I know he's as close as me. "Tight. So tight. Come with me?" He growls. The tone of his voice races straight to my core and I freeze up and it breaks loose. He follows me right away, thrusting twice more and then stills in release panting next to my ear. 

He slumps over me, pressing me down on the bed and I give in. He rolls off me, and I turn to my side, looking at him. His chest is heaving up and down, and he looks up at the ceiling. I drift off and I don't realize it. 

I wake up later by the alarm. Jungkook stirs next to me and he rubs his face with a hand and he looks adorable. Sleep coated face, he must still be tired. Our mid-night activities cut into his sleep. 

"Good morning Jungkook. Thank you for last night." I say after kissing his cheek. He gathers me into his arms and buries his head in my neck. "Good morning Aqua. Could you sleep without the nightmare?" He asks me. I'm momentarily distracted by the tone of his sleepy voice and I realize I don't hear it very often. 

"Yes I could. It stayed away." I say as I softly stroke his head. He lifts his head and gives me a kiss, then he climbs over me off the bed. I sit up and watch him get dressed. When he's done he gets my shirt from the floor and hands it to me. I pull it on and get out of bed. He takes my hand and we leave his room. We walk downstairs, at the foot of the stairs he kisses the top of my hand, before he leaves for the dining table. 

I get to my room, get clean clothes, enter the bathroom and do my morning routine. The wound doesn't need to be dressed anymore and today I need to go back to the hospital for a check up. Finishing in the bathroom I leave for the dining table myself. 

"Good morning guys," I greet the table, all look up at me, greet me back and resume their conversation and eating. I take my seat and fill my bowl with fruit and yogurt. I look around as I eat, and when my eyes land on everyone, I study them. Not all, but some look tired, like they didn't sleep well. 

"Did you guys sleep well?" I ask when my mouth is empty. They look at me, and some nod and others shake their head. I finish eating and sit back. Who do I want to ask? I know. 

"Hoseok do you want to come to the hospital with me?" I ask. He looks up from his plate. A sad look on his face and I know he will decline. "I'm sorry Aqua, but I need to go to work. The only one who doesn't have to today is Jimin." He apologizes. Jimin looks at me and smiles softly at me. 

"Do you want to join me?" I ask. He nods his head, smiling bigger. "Yes I'll join you." He says, pushing his chair back and getting up. "Let me get ready and then we can leave." He says next. I nod my head, and start to clear the table as everyone is done with eating. The others get up too, some help me, others leave to get ready themselves. 

After Yoongi comes to me, hugging me tight, "Did you sleep okay, Love?" He whispers in my ear. I kiss his cheek, he's so sweet. So protective, yet letting me free to do whatever, with whoever. God I love him. "No I did not. But Jungkook comforted me after. But this was the worst one so far. And then again it was very different in a way."  I say, nuzzling his neck, breathing him in. 

He takes my head and lifts it, kissing me sweetly. Just molding his lips over mine. I grab his hair and hold his head. A throat gets cleared and we break apart. All are standing behind us, smirking. I smile at them. I don't care, if they get the chance they would do the same. Yoongi is just quicker than them. 

"Jimin? Are you ready?" I ask, talking a little louder as he's all the way in the back. "Yes I am." And he squeezes through the others. When he's next to me, I turn, open the door, and let him walk out. I turn back to the others. "Goodbye. Have a nice day." I say to them. They smile back, wishing me the same. 

"Oh, and Jin?" I ask. He looks at me, eyes big. Why is he always scared about what I'm about to ask? I dismiss the thought, he'll relax at some point. And if not then I'll ask him. 

"Please next time save him first? Okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 956 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
934 58 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...
131K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
1.5M 62.5K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...