Kitten | 18+ {to be edited}

By Wpannon

[ 18+ ] "Let my tongue explain how bad I crave you." He whispered softly, and then I was fully and completely... More

kitten
C h a r a c t e r s
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
AUTHORS NOTE
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
🀍C H A R A C T E R S🀍
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Sequel Is Out
1M reads
2 m reads

Thirty-one

132K 2.5K 1.7K
By Wpannon

Don't forget to vote and comment, would make me very happy!
_______________
Ava

As soon as we both had woken up, James had to go back to his place to deal with the Russian mafia member he still had captured in his basement. And of course, I went with him, not wanting to be away from him again.

Earlier, during breakfast, I had expressed my concerns, the reasons why I doubted our relationship. I told him that I knew that me being involved in his world would bring danger to not only me but my parents. And he had said: "I will not let anything or anyone hurt you. I will protect you even if it costs me my life." His words were confident, not an ounce of uncertainty in them, and I was taken aback. The thought of losing him was nagging in the back of my head all morning, the car ride to his house, and when I sat in his lap as he spoke with some of his men. But I forced the thought away, because I would never let that happen. I would never survive that.

We were sitting in his dining hall, a huge table in front of us, with people situated around it. I only recognized Matt and Benjamin, the other ten were strangers to me. They had a cold exterior, firm and serious expressions, just like James and the others had. I couldn't understand what they said, as they spoke in Italian, but the sharp tones made me think it was important.

They all spoke with a certain carefulness towards James, even though his voice was stern, hard. He had one hand planted on my thigh, stroking the skin with his thumb.

Alesso wasn't here, which I was confused by, he was James under-boss, surely he would be around for a meeting like this?

The dining hall was huge, just as the other rooms in the mansion, it was clear that James was rich, extremely rich. I was busy appreciating the beautiful painted ceiling, unaware that the meeting had ended. I jumped at the sound of chairs being pushed back and when I looked up they all were standing, James lifted me out of his lap.

He still held an arm around my waist, and the men bowed their heads before they left the mansion. Even to me, they did.

James

After I heard the front door close I turned to Ava, smiling down at her petite frame.

"I have to go down to the basement, Matt and Ben will keep you company until I'm done, is that alright?"

"Yeah."

I gave her a kiss, then turned around to walk out the room, the feeling of her taste still lingering in my mouth.

When I stepped into the cell where Adrik, the Russian mafia member, was locked in, he was passed out still. Two of my men, Sandro and Gabriel, were standing by the table, talking. When I walked in they quickly stood upright and bowed their heads.

"Don."

"How's it going?" I asked, walking to inspect the damage they have inflicted on him.

"Not a word, just Russian nonsense."

"Do I have to do everything myself, hm?" I raised my eyebrows at them, waiting for a response. They only looked down, uttering a 'no, sir'.

I hummed, taking out the gun from my waistline, sighing, before I secured it in my hand and slammed it into Adrik's face. He jolted awake, groaning at the pain.

When he raised his gaze and looked at me his jaw clenched before he looked around the room for a second. A smirk coated his lips when he again looked at me.

"Where's your girlfriend?"

I didn't lose my emotionless expression when I asked: "What the fuck are you talking about?"

His disgusting smirk never went away.

"The beautiful brunette, now she's something special, eh?"

My jaw clenched. How the fuck did he know about Ava?!

"Tell me, does she taste as sweet as she looks?"

My fist collided with his face, before I took a grip on his shirt as I bent down.

"You better shut your fucking mouth." I gritted.

"You think I'm the only one who knows? Oh no, we have been watching her for months. And then you got your hands on her." He grinned.

I was not able to hold in my surprise at his comment. 

"What?" I spat.

"Her father owns us money, and what's better than to kidnap and kill his daughter to make him understand?" His tone was serious.

Why would he tell me their plan? Something was sketchy about this. I let go of him by pushing him back in his chair. What the fuck has her father done? He didn't have any role in the mafia at all, he couldn't. So what the fuck is he talking about? I looked down at him, trying to read his face if he was lying.

"Tell me everything, or I will kill every single member of you poor excuse of a cartel."

His face was expressionless, he was thinking.

"Never."

I cocked the gun and aimed at his head. He gulped, but stay quiet.

"There is absolutely nothing stopping me from ending your pathetic life right here, so I suggest you start talking."

He grinned.

"I can tell you one thing, Nicco." My jaw clenched. "And that is that you have already lost." His tone was quiet.

"I don't lose, cazzo. I never lose." I chuckled.

[ dick ]

Without a second thought, I pointed the gun to his head and fired. Fine, if he won't help me I will personally go to his boss and force it out of him, torture him while I was at it.

I turned to the two men behind me.

"Take care of this." With that I left, a hundred thoughts running through my mind. I had to tell Ava about this, I promised her to, especially things that were about her. But not until I knew if it was true.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Matt and Ben talking with Ava. I quickly took a grip on Matt, pulling him with me out in the hall. He gave me a confused look. I told him everything I heard, telling him to tell my brother as well. We have to figure out if what he said was true, and why Ava's father owed them money.

"Go to Alesso, tell him to find information."

He nodded, then turning to leave. I sighed, dragging my fingers through my hair before returning to the kitchen. Their heads snapped to me, both with a curious expression.

"What's wrong?" She asked, frowning.

I walked to her where she sat, taking her face in my hands.

"I just wanted Matt to look something up, don't worry."

I knew Ava had the right to know, but I didn't want to worry her unnecessarily. Before I know if what he said is true, I will keep my mouth shut. But if it turns out that the Russian mafia is after Ava, I will do everything I can to keep her safe, just like I promised. Until my very last breath.

She nodded and smiled softly, and I felt her relax in my hold. I loved the way her skin felt against my fingertips, soft, fragile, sensitive.

Ben cleared his throat beside us before uttering: "Do you need me to assist Matt?" I looked at him, nodding. He hurried out, leaving me and Ava by ourselves.

_

Ava

I stayed with James last night, and right now we were on our way to his brother's house, they were supposed to discuss something about to their warehouses or something, I didn't really pay attention.

James was driving this time as well, although there were four SUVs behind and in front of us. I didn't even think about it anymore, I was used to the constant presence of security.

I was wearing a black dress, James wanted me to, he had bought it for me. Dresses and skirts were the only things I wore, it felt like, at least when I left the house. Jeans or shorts were otherwise my go-to look, but James often wore button-ups or suits and I wanted to look formal as well.

When we arrived he opened the door for me and snaked one arm around my waist as we walked in. Alesso was serving dinner as well, we would be here for a while apparently. When we came into the dining room it was already people, all men, sitting down. Looks like James wanted to make an entrance.

Pretty much everyone he worked with or worked for him, knew who I was by now. He had introduced me at the dinner last time. Yup, we were that official. But it made me happy, that he made sure people knew I was his, just as he was mine.

"Nicco, Ava, have a seat."

I sat down next to James, even though he tried to pull me over to sit on his lap. They started talking in Italian, everybody was quiet while James spoke, people chiming in once in a while to discuss something. Other times Alesso held the discussion.

He had a possessive hold on my exposed thigh, and I was slowly feeling my panties getting wetter. How does he always make me aroused, seriously?! And now was very much not a good time to feel horny, with his men surrounding us.

When his fingers came closer to my center I couldn't hold back the shiver that ran down my spine. He glanced at me, then turning back to Alesso who was speaking, a tiny smirk on his lip. Ugh, so proud. But guess what, two people can play at this, Papi.

I made sure all eyes were on Alesso and someone else who was speaking before making a move. I discretely took a hold of his thigh. He was sitting with his legs parted, giving me the perfect opportunity to touch him. His head snapped to mine, he gave me a warning look, and then turning back to Alesso. His grip on my leg tightened when my fingers danced across the outside of his crotch.

I studied his reaction intently, feeling him getting harder the more pressure I added. I was now palming his cock outside the fabric. I heard a quiet growl erupt from his chest, and a pair of eyes glanced towards us, before looking away again in fear of getting caught.

He stiffened when I squeezed his cock, and quickly gripped my wrist, making me gasp in surprise by his sudden move. He looked at me when he spoke quietly.

"I will not hesitate to fuck you right here, so don't tempt me."

I swallowed and moved my head to watch the other men. Yup, he's right, I don't think I would want these people to watch when he fucks me, so I retreated my hand, with a huff.

"Good girl." He smirked, then looked away.

I felt my panties dampen even more, and had to clench my thighs together to get rid of the craving, but of course, it had the opposite effect.

I watched his hands play with the cup in his hold, his rings making a clinking sound every time they came in contact with it. I watched his lips move as he spoke, his deep voice making my knees weaken. God was I lucky to have a man like that.

I hadn't realized that my hand had started grazing over my pussy by itself, and inhaled sharply when a small wave of pleasure shot through my body. My eyes landed on the table in front of me. But I felt James' stare on the side of my head. He must have noticed my hand between my legs, because he grabbed my wrist aggressively. My head snapped to him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He gritted in a hushed tone.

"Nothing," I whispered back, my eyes glancing at the people around us, but no one was looking. Yet.

He chuckled darkly.

"Beg me to not take you in front of these people, gattina. Do it, beg me." His tone was firm, yet it gave me chills of pleasure.

The corner of my lip turned up in a tiny smirk, and I leaned back in my seat, gazing up at him with a daring look.

"I don't beg."

He chuckled, humourlessly.

"Bambina, you always beg." He smirked, a smug expression on his face.

___

COMMENT AND VOTE

Sorry for the kind of crappy chapter:0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 61K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
2.3M 64.8K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
1.2M 41.2K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...
14.8M 263K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...