Vows Of Love - An accidental...

De SFscribbles

L&M #1 "Shravan. You are here" she asked cheerfully "What the hell are you doing?" "Relaxing! This is amazing... Mais

Introduction
Character Sketch
Character Aesthetics
Shot 1
shot 2
shot 3
shot 4
shot 5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
shot 9
shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Shot 13
shot 14
shot 15
shot 16
shot 17
shot 18
Shot 19
shot 20
shot 21
shot 22
shot 23
shot 24
shot 25
Shot 26
shot 27
shot 28
shot 29
shot 30
shot 31
shot 32
shot 33
shot 34
shot 35
shot 36
shot 37
shot 38
shot 39
shot 41
Shot 42
Shot 43
Shot 44
Shot 45
Shot 46
Shot 47
Shot 48
Shot 49
Shot 50
Shot 51
Shot 52
Shot 53
Shot 54
Shot 55
Shot 56
Shot 57
Shot 58
Shot 59
Shot 60
Shot 61
Shot 62
Shot 63
Shot 64
Shot 65
Epilogue
Exciting News!
ARRANGED TO LOVE (L&M #3)
Bonus Chapter

shot 40

7.1K 486 71
De SFscribbles

On his way to the main dining hall, Shravan met his grandfather

"Dadu" Shravan greeted his grandfather

"Shravan, my boy. How are you?" Tej Maheswari asked

"Good. How are you dadu? Are you taking your medications on time?" Shravan asked

"Yes yes" Tej Maheswari said, waving his hands off dismissively

"Don't exert yourself, dadu" Shravan said

"I know I know. Where is the girl? I asked you both to meet me" Tej asked

"She must be already there. I had asked her to meet us there at five. It's five now" Shravan said looking at his wrist watch

"Is she of any good, boy?" Tej asked

"Yes dadu" Shravan said and he entered the dining hall with his grandfather

He'd left instructions with her that she should meet them for tea, but when they made it to the dining room the table was laid with tea and snacks, but the room was empty apart from two flustered footmen, one of whom was sneaking looks out of the window, as Shravan strode into the room.

"Where is she?" Shravan addressed the senior of the two, a man who had worked for the Maheswari family for more than a few decades.

"I believe choti sahiba went for a walk, Shravan baba" The fact that, the man didn't quite meet his gaze confirmed his suspicions that, the said choti sahiba was doing something she shouldn't.

"Do you have any idea where?"

The gaze of the younger of the two men slid towards the window and then back again.

"She's outside, Sir." The younger man too didn't meet his eyes

"Where outside?" Shravan's tone was lethally soft and the man's cheeks flushed.

"I believe she's gone for a walk down to the pond, Sir. She said she was too hot." The younger man, who had been instructed by the gardener, answered

Sensing that there was a great deal more that he wasn't being told, Shravan spun on his heel.

His grandfather was looking at him grimly

"Such a disobedient girl" Tej Maheswari clucked his tongue in disapproval.

"She might have got lost while walking through the grounds" Shravan defended his wife.

"Hmmmph"

"I will go get her" Shravan said and walked out of the dining hall

He should have known better than to to leave her alone.

He is pretty sure by now, that she must have gotten into some trouble or mischief.

He had rushed out of a video conference with a foreign delegate, because tea with Tej Maheswari is an important matter. And his wife had disregarded the invitation without any particular reason.

He could see no sign of her anywhere and was about to try the botanical garden when he heard singing, and a splash of colour caught his eye.

Turning his head, he stared down the long sweep of grass to the huge ornamental pond that formed the focus of the rose garden.

In the centre of the pond, was the famous fountain and there, splashing happily around in the spray, was Drishti Maheswari.

Finally he understood the unusual buzz amongst the staff.

Never had the formal gardens of the palace been used for such a practical purpose.

Teeth gritted, blood boiling, Shravan strode down the grassy slope towards the lake.

Apparently she hadn't noticed him and she twirled in the fountain, sending droplets of water flying.

Her wet clothes clung to her like a second skin.

She was a blur of colour, brighter than any flower in the formal gardens, and in that moment he knew that if he'd been an artist, this was the image he would have chosen to paint.

Girl in a fountain.

Luckily he was not an artist.

He watched as she sang and splashed with unselfconscious enjoyment.

Even when she finally noticed him, her smile didn't slip.

"Shravan. You are here" she asked cheerfully, too happy to remember the fight they had had a few hours ago

"What the hell are you doing?" Shravan gritted out

"Relaxing! This is amazing. Like having your own shower in a swimming pool. So cool."

"Get out of there right now." His icy tone slid off her like the water from the fountain, his unconcealed disapproval having no apparent effect on her exuberance.

"Are you listening to me?" He asked again

"I'm just cooling down. Just like you asked me." Drishti said cheerfully

"I told you that two hours ago"

"Does it matter when. All that should matter is that I'm following your advice. Aren't you happy about that?" Drishti asked cheekily

"Drishti" Shravan called out warningly

"Why are you wearing a suit? Why did you change? Aren't you slightly overdressed for the weather? It's boiling."

"I had a video conference. I was working."

"Oh. Poor you." She flipped back her hair and dipped her hands in the cool water. "So if you're working, what are you doing here? You should be focusing." Drishti said, enjoying too much that she let go off the temptation to rebuke him for working on a vacation.

Because suddenly it feels like vacation.

Shravan stared at her in surprise

She was telling him about focus?

"Get out of the fountain. Now."

"Why? I like it here. And you're very bad-tempered today. You should cool down"

"I'm not asking you again."

"Good, because I can't stand nagging. If you want me out, you'll have to come and get me." Drishti said

Her smile didn't slip but there was a challenge in her eyes and he resisted the temptation to do exactly as she'd suggested.

She'd be slippery under his hands. Wet. She'd feel-

Incredible.

"Drishti"

Her fingers skimmed the surface of the water and her eyes met his. Something wicked gleamed there.

Reading her mind he breathed in sharply. "Don't you dare."

"Are you going to come in and stop me?"

The shower of cold water splattered his hair, his jacket and the front of his shirt, which promptly welded itself to his skin.

He swore under his breath and wiped the water from his eyes, only to find himself showered again.

"Are you crazy? This suit is silk."

"Better take it off then, before it's ruined."

He did just that, shrugging the jacket from his shoulders in a violent movement and saw her gaze slide to his damp shirt.

Drishti let out a low whistle.

"Nice body hubby jaan. Now why don't you get into the fountain with me" Drishti asked with a wink

The air around them grew hotter. Shravan took a step towards the fountain

"Excuse me Sir" a breathless voice came from behind him and he dragged his eyes from a laughing, unrepentant Drishti to the househelp, who was running down the grass towards them, her cheeks slightly pink from the heat.

"Tej Sir wants you both in the dining hall now" the house help passed on the information.

Dear god, he had forgotten all about his grandfather waiting for them.

All his attention had been focused on his wife in the fountain.

And right now every muscle in his body was straining with the effort to resist the chemistry that pulled at them.

"Get dressed. Dadu is waiting for us" Shravan said

She tried to pout but she was laughing too hard to pull it off. "That doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun."

Shravan glared at her.

"For heaven's sake, Drishti. Just do as I say"

A/n

Here goes the next shot.

Drishti is getting on Shravan's nerves🤪

Now walking into Tej Maheswari's den, what do you think Drishti would be doing.

Please do vote and comment

Love

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.8M 159K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
1.6M 66.7K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
261K 15.8K 56
PROLOGUE It was nearly midnight when a man of twenties was gulping down shots one after the other. waiter:Sir sorry to say its time to close the...
1.8M 71.6K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...