Relentless (Levi x OC x Eren)

By sashaslilpotato

Levi and Eren have always had their differences, but what happens when they both take an interest in the same... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Chapter 35

Ch. 30

6.1K 130 298
By sashaslilpotato

Here ya go.... some litty *smutttt*
Woooo double update yurrrr!

Drum roll please....
Lessss gooo
......

Novia's lips felt so sweet as they collided with Eren's. They were an obsession to him at this point, always so tempting and fragile. No time did he waste removing her dress, it was something he wanted to do all night and finally, he got his chance.

Novia looked away as Eren leaned up to take in every sight of her body. She felt his emerald eyes snatch up the details of her figure, and as much as she didn't want to admit, there'd always be a slight doubt of insecurity.. In her mind there'd be that one day, she wouldn't be enough. However, she brushed those thoughts aside as much as possible, aware that if Eren could sense the diffidence within her, he'd get angry and scold her again.

"Don't do that, show me your face." He demanded, taking both her wrists. The embarrassment was all over her face, the way his dominant nature forced her to expose everything she was feeling.

"I never get sick of seeing you like this.... Let me have my way with you tonight.....say it so I know it's what you want." He pleaded, hopelessly teasing her to get her more flustered. He knew communicating was a struggle when he turned her on, it amused him to see her struggle to find the words to just agree. In fact, it excited him even more.

"It is.." she mumbled, already flustered and he hadn't really done much yet. He listened to the shakiness in her breath and saw her humiliation set in. "Awe c'mon...don't hold back now. I wanna hear you..." He chuckled, craving even more.

"Eren, please... you know how I feel when you do that..." Novia trailed with a slight annoyance in her tone. That was one thing Novia noticed both Eren and Levi had in common with each other when it came to speaking to her. They both couldn't get enough of enhancing her own embarrassment to the foul words that came from their vulgar mouths. They used it as energy to strengthen their own arousal.

"I can't help it, the reaction you have is just so inviting. I mean, just look at your body language....you're practically trembling." He cynically smiled. Novia felt electricity shoot its way through her, sending shock waves to her very sensitive area.

"Mmm, just pressed up against you I can tell you're soaking wet for me. How about I relieve some of that build up for you."

Novia moaned just at the sight of Eren sliding her underwear down her thighs excruciatingly slow. "These are in the way don't you think?" He asked rhetorically, Novia nodded and threw her head back in awe.

Eren then moved back up to fully remove her bra, while simultaneously pressing himself up to her body once again. She took this opportunity to reach her arms down below and grab him through the fabric of his pants.

Eren's moan suddenly echoed through the small, intimate room. He went back to unhook her bra in concentration. "Dammit Novia, you know what'll happen if you do that...not sure you can handle it rough tonight." As much as Novia would've liked to prove him wrong, he was right. She probably couldn't handle it....she'd save her own pride for another day.

"I'm sorry, I just think these are in the way hmm?" She said mocking him, indicating she wanted his clothes off too. He rolled his eyes in sarcasm and stood up to take his shirt off, following his pants and underwear at the same time. Novia raked her eyes over his incredible figure, each muscle contorting in the most masculine way. And she was so damn lucky it was all hers right now.

He gave a small laugh as he caught onto Novia's gaze, glancing away for just a second to hide the faint blush appearing on his cheeks. She mutually smiled at him, knowing she had been seen. He came back down to Novia eagerly, giving her another passionate kiss. The closer he was, the more deprived she was for his touch.

"I need you..." She whispered out of clumsiness, skeptical that she might've sounded too desperate. It was so hard for her to not be.... all she was currently focused was his chiseled face gaping down at her.

"I know....," He smiled, trying not to show too much vulnerability and gigginess so quickly. "Right now...I'm going to show you who owns this body," He breathed a little more serious, his strong hands roaming everywhere on her body. He squeezed on her breast hard, both peaks were protruding in arousal and he ran his warm tongue along one, his hand delicately pleasuring the parallel one. On her breast, he nipped until slight bruises starting forming. Novia whimpered from the extensive pleasure, wanting him to never stop.

She grabbed onto his hair, pulling at it as he started to dip below, going intensively lower and lower. His tongue was tender and intricate, not missing any parts of her that triggered a sense of enjoyment. He took both of her legs, spreading them with ease. He gripped one side of her thigh with his hand resting underneath, the other going slowly up towards the center of her sensitive area.

"You're being such a good girl around me now? Just look at you... you are drenched." Novia looked away in even more embarrassment, loving all the harsh slurs he used, yet despising it at the same time. He came back up to whisper something in her ear, his hand placed directly on her heat as he started rubbing in delicate circles "I knew it."

"E-er-ren, stop messing around.." Novia pleaded, wanting him to give up on these teasing games. She knew he'd never quit though, it gave him too much recognition of control.

"Say my name again.." He inquired through his teeth .

"E-ren, please." She begged, obeying every wish he demanded so the obsessive seduction would ease up on her part. He began to rub her in different patterns, going from a faster to pace to agonizingly slow pace. She felt the build up began to rise, a feeling she was sure no person could resist...and to be here with Eren. The dominating smirk on his face giving her even more humiliation because of how immensely turned on she was by it..

"Oh no you don't....you're not cumming just yet." And with that he came to a complete halt. Novia whined from the relieved pressure. "Eren what the he-" He silenced her with his hand. "A little whore who almost got off from just me rubbing her does not get to speak until I say."

He propped himself above her using one arm, the other still covering Novia's mouth. He gave her a reassuring smirk, insinuating he was about to what they've both been waiting for since that first time he lured her to his bedroom. She nodded in affirmation already confirming he was in full control.

He squeezed his hand over her face as he aligned himself over her, pushing up until he was fully within her heat. He moaned loudly at the compressing tension, going even louder when Novia moaned simultaneously through his hand. He felt her warm breath go into a frenzy the moment he started to glide in and out of her.

He finally let go of her mouth and let her moans echo throughout the room, basically letting his previous demand roll right off his back. He desperately wanted to hear her voice in this moment. "Fuck....Novia," He said, trying to control himself to not go any faster until he could see she was ready for it.

"Aahhh," She hissed fluttering her eyes shut to balance the pain she was receiving with the pleasure. She was conflicted on whether she wanted to watch Eren move in and out of her so effortlessly, every smooth muscle of his was occupied by doing a tediously controlled movement. Eren's necklace dangled down, the cold metal grazing her collarbone. To her it was blissfully perfect.

"Does it hurt?" He asked breathlessly after another minute, bringing her back to reality. She could tell that was a nice way of him inferencing that he wanted to go a little faster. "A little..but no go faster, it's okay. Just whatever you do don't stop." She begged.

As she gave him the okay....he pulled an interesting move from under his sleeve, unexpectedly taking the back of Novia's thigh, snaking it and placing her leg on his shoulder. He gave a small pound into her dripping heat and she moaned extensively loud, feeling him stretch her out even more. The new feeling surprised her.... She was just slightly starting to mask the pain and focus on the fulfillment of reaching that high ecstasy.

Novia's other leg snaked around his waist casually. As he went at a moderate pace, all they could hear was the majestic sound of both their bodies syncing together along with their inexplicable moans. "You feel so good...I can't get enough of this.... scream my name. Tell me who you belong to." Eren whispered, giving a lick to the outer lobe of Novia's ear. Novia's legs began to show eerie and wobbly like movements, conveying signs her time to finish was coming soon.

"Eren...." She moaned into his ear. " It's You..who I belong to." Her blue eyes now making contact with his green ones.

"That's fucking right."

Eren was feeling about the same as Novia, but didn't want their intimacy to come to an end just yet. His driven hips grinded with hers in a way that made him ten times hotter than anyone could ever imagine in this moment. The enticing speed he started to go at made Novia bite her lips as the sharp pain returned. She let her moans mask what beckoning pain that called to her, wanting him to finish strong and be enjoyable for both of them.

"Eren....I'm..." She couldn't even finish her sentence as Eren's lips smashed onto hers yet again. He knew what she was feeling as both their breaths became ragged. His thrusts starting to give out a little. "I know, baby...I know. Come for me." He said into the kiss, one arm coming down to grasp the side of her face. Those words set off the building tension that rested within Novia and she tilted her head back as her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head, everything becoming hazy. Eren felt the contractions around his length and it sent him into oblivion.

She felt Eren's repetitive movements become irregular as he twitched inside her, shooting a feeling of liquid that was warm. He was out of breath and sweaty as he pulled out from her, his body soaked in both of their sweat. Novia's chest heaved as she tried to come down from the intense and addicting high she finally got to experience through sex.

Her fevered skin came down as she tried to control her quivery thighs that Eren unintentionally weakened during his performance. She was glad she stayed here with him tonight.... Even with the consequences, it was all worth it.

"Please don't tell me to leave." She beckoned, sitting up from the floor, now facing away from him, worried this dream would abruptly turn into a nightmare.....just like once before.

Eren sat up to collect his clothes, cleaning himself off with the blanket. He turned around in confusion as Novia's exposed back faced him. "Why on Earth would I do that? I mean....we should both probably leave right now so we don't get in trouble." She turned to look him in the eyes now.

"But if it was up to me, I'd definitely want to stay all night long...and never let you go." He gave a smug look, irritated with the fact she'd even say such a stupid thing she knew correlated with how the captain treated her.

She gave a reassuring smile, standing up and collecting her clothes. "You're right. I'm sorry...I just didn't want tonight to end." She said, giving a small sigh.

After they both got dressed he walked over to her, giving her a fragile kiss to the lips. "It'll come again..just try not to miss me too much." Eren said playfully, now giving her a slight shove to lighten the mood.

"Mhm yeah you're right. Better hope I don't come and crawl into your bed tonight," Novia raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah sure, seems like we both have a death wish. But do whatever you want, I won't stop you."

.......

Eren laid awake that night, slightly wishing Novia would come and sneak into his room to lie with him. Apparently it seemed that they were the ones who really did have a death wish because neither wanted to face their reckless actions in relation to one another. His thoughts ran wild as he questioned how the captain did feel about Novia truthfully. Eren knew there was something brooding within him, and he figured he'd never get to find out.

A sudden knock at the door took Eren out of his own head. A smile crept on his face because he was certain who it was.

"Novia, you little shit I told yo-" He started as he opened the door. Only he didn't see a girl with long brown waves and sparkling ocean eyes that he was expecting.

A darkness grew over him. "What the fuck are you doing here," He spat.
.........

Andddd the plot thickens!!! I need guesses on who we think it is y'all. >>>

Hope this waiting was worth it for the double update, I enjoyed writing these chapters for you guys and I hope you enjoyed them as well.

Take care! xx,

Rey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...
70.9K 1.9K 32
οΉ™β­”οΌŽπŸ³ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."βŸ† ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) β˜…β˜†οΉ” "i heard that, jerk!"οΉ† β—ƒοΌŽ y/n is a intro...
98.7K 3K 43
*β™‘βˆž:q.q  q.q:βˆžβ™‘* "𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...