[JUJUTSU KAISEN X READER ONES...

By niko_the_nurse

Requests are open! See the first chapter for more info! NSFW - Minors DNI!!! Mostly smut ! πŸ‹ =lemon 🌸= fluf... More

β€’ REQUESTS : OPEN! β€’
Gojo Satoru . πŸ‹ "Asking for it"
Toge Inumaki . πŸŒΈπŸ’” "Something That Happens"
Ryomen Sukuna . πŸ‹ "Taking Control"
Megumi Fushiguro . πŸ‹ "Movie Night" COLLAB
Megumi Fushiguro . 🌸 "Tune of my Heart"
Kento Nanami . πŸ‹πŸŒΈ "After the (F)Act"
Yuji Itadori . πŸ’”πŸŒΈ "Thank you..."
Gojo Satoru . πŸ‹ "New Toy"
Ryomen Sukuna (Mythology AU) . 🌸 "Opposites Attract"
Toji Fushiguro . πŸ‹ "Excuses"
Toge Inumaki . πŸ‹ "Surprise" (EASTER SPECIAL)
Kento Nanami . πŸŒΈπŸ‹ "Home Safe"
Megumi Fushiguro . 🌸 "Love"
Yuji Itadori . πŸŒΈπŸ‹ "Picnic"
Naoya Zen'in . πŸ’”πŸŒΈ "Change of Mind"
Toji Fushiguro & Kento Nanami . πŸ‹ "Mine"
Choso . πŸŒΈπŸ‹ "Sunsets and Sex"
Aoi Toudou . 🌸 "First Sight"
Getou Suguru & Satoru Gojou . πŸŒΈπŸ‹πŸ’” "Mission: Desire"
Noritoshi Kamo . 🌸 "Braids"
Toji Fushiguro . πŸ‹ "Past Your Limits"
Maki Zen'in . πŸŒˆπŸŒΈπŸ‹ "Yoga"
Gojo Satoru . πŸŒˆπŸ‹ "Good Boy"

Naoya Zen'in . πŸ‹πŸ’” "Who do you think you are?"

8.9K 125 53
By niko_the_nurse

Sorry for the little break guys, I'm back and I'm going to first finish up some requests! After that I have some more awesome content planned :)

WARNING NSFW: degrading, overstimulation, breeding kink, creampie

This chapter is going to be a bit more heavy on the touchy subjects than my others! Specifically mental toxicity. Please remember to skip this chapter if you think it is not suitable for you. Y/n is 21+.

If you or anyone you know is struggling with a one-sided and/or abusive relationship, please reach out to others or enforcement and stay safe. I care for you all and I wish for consistent safety throughout your lives!

————————

"Whatever you say, brat. Just hurry up, would you already?"

It was your third week of working for the Zen'in's, specifically as Naoya's so-called servant. You thought you would be more of an assistant, but clearly your thoughts were very wrong and your judgement on the situation was opposite of what you were hoping for.

"Yes, sir. Right away." You said clearly, though you felt your voice strained to break towards the end of your statement as you struggled to hold yourself together. You knew the Zen'in family was misogynistic, but dear lord was this terrible. You wanted nothing more than to have a break and fight, training like you always enjoyed doing when you were younger. What happened?

It was already hard enough staying content in your life. You were raised as an orphan, and never served for any real purpose to anyone before. Why am I even still here doing this? You wondered, bringing the tray of tea over to Naoya setting it down and moving to stand quietly behind him. I hate what my life has come to.

As you neatly folded your hands behind yourself and stood against the wall, the room hung with silence besides the light sound of your master taking a sip from his cup.

Suddenly, Naoya stopped, quickly placing the tea cup down back onto the tray and turning to you. He caught you, there you were, holding back sobs as tears were streaming down your face. You wanted to go home. It's not like you hated Naoya specifically, though he was never a caring guy to you. You hated them because the Zen'in family was the one that murdered your parents.

It wouldn't be fair to place that on Naoya. He had no say in the matter back at the time of its occurrence. But even at that, it's not like Naoya was nice at all.

Though you continued to stare forward, you felt your knees grow weak as Naoya's gaze fell heavy on you, digging like daggers into your skin. A look of pure disgust crossed his face as he instantly stood up, making his way to stand barely a few inches from your face.

"What the fuck is this?" Naoya muttered, a scowl littering his face as he watched you shake beneath him.

You felt your lip quiver, you were fucked by this point. Naoya spotting you not doing your job, or crying on it at that? You would be surprised if he let you out alive by now.

Instead, as you closed your eyes tightly, you felt his calm breath slowly raise up your neck as his finger moved to wipe at a tear that had strayed onto your cheek. Feeling his finger pull away, you slowly opened your eyes again, trying to keep your body from shaking despite how intimidating he was.

He grimaced at the clear liquid that had collected on his finger, quickly turning to notice that you were once again gazing at him. "S-sorry Master..." You managed to say, looking directly into his gaze as he wiped his hand off.

"Filthy. You've barely done anything for me and yet you think you have the privilege to show such emotions while serving." He muttered, unmoving from his spot close to you.

You felt the breath hitch in your throat, the way your saliva temporarily caught in fear of him hurting you as you straightened your posture and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Master, it won't happen again."

And yet as those words fell, so did another tear.

Naoya rolled his eyes at that point. Now that, that moment is where you feared for your life. But Naoya only lowered his face closer to your own, a look of disapproval covering his features as he gazed upon you like some sort of gentle flower.

He reached a hand over, gently cupping your chin in his palm and you felt yourself flinch at his touch. Though as he kept his hand there, you relaxed.

"I suppose even hardworking servants deserve a reward from their owner." He murmured, and your eyes widened.

Before you knew it, his face was nearing your neck as his lips managed to begin sucking on your soft flesh. His hand holding your chin pushing upwards, allowing him better access to your sweet spots as you felt yourself relax at his touch. His tongue dragged across you, licking against your neck until he found the spot that made your knees almost give out.

Maybe he was right.

Maybe this would take your mind away from the pain, even if it was temporary.

Naoya pulled away, his free hand wrapping around and grasping around the back of your hair, harshly pulling it towards the ground as you felt your back arch out, biting your lip from the foreign feeling.

Naoya moved his mouth to your ear, his hand under your chin slowly moving down your chest to your mounds. "Only a dirty whore would let me continue going from here, wouldn't you say?" His warm breath tickled against your pinna, and you felt heat growing between your legs in anticipation.

Was it really okay to let go for now? With a man like Naoya?

You found yourself accepting of the actions as a soft moan escaped your lips, and you felt Naoya's pull on your locks of hair tighten and he chuckled. "Fucking whore."

Unable to respond clearly, you felt his knee press against your lower region as your thighs desperately tried to squeeze him into yourself. Failing, his knee jerked forward just enough to make you wail out in desire, however he discontinued his movements just to edge you on.

"You think you deserve a treat for keeping things tidy around here? Is that it? The dog gets a bone?" He questioned. His hand that wasn't tugging on your hair finally reached your breast line, shoving the clothes of your uniform down as his hand harshly reached under your bra to pinch your nipples.

The feeling was unfamiliar since you had not been touched in such a demanding way before, but it oddly made you even more desperate as his index finger and thumb swiveled against each other, rolling your hardened nub as you felt yourself holding back yet another moan.

"So noisy. You seem to be feeling a lot better already, hm? It's disgusting how you have to get teased to make your sadness go away. Fucking pathetic." His words did not even seem to graze your emotions, you were too focused on the second hand around your hair that let go of its hold and made it way down to your rear.

His strong hand firmly grabbed your ass, holding you in place as he moved to grind his knee into your lower region as he did before. Naoya's eyes searched your lewd face as you began to breath heavily with him continuing to move his knee into you. "Look at how desperate you are. Just how fucking needy can you be? Speak up."

Gasping for air, your hands moved to travel against his front but he shoved them away as if you had no right to touch him back. "Yes, I'm so needy...please, Naoya..." You breathed.

All of the man's movements stopped, leaving you whining out in lack of pleasure as his gaze seemingly stabbed yours. "Who do you think you are, fucking slut? What do you think gives you the right to call me that?"

"Sorry master, I was just caught up in the-"

"Shut the fuck up. Get on the bed, take off all of your clothes, ass up, chest to the sheets."

You had no choice but to obey his words since he turned away from you anyways. As you began to strip yourself, you heard his undo his belt and zipper, causing you to realize how much you actually wanted to be stuffed by him. Following through, you positioned yourself just as he ordered in hopes that he would not get too upset.

"Following orders like a good whore, so desperate." His voice filled the room as he approached you from behind, before you felt a hard smack on your ass. The stinging feeling that it left behind made you grit your teeth, but you felt your insides getting warmer at the action.

Naoya moved against the edge of the bed, pushing his erection in between your ass cheeks and slowly moving it up and down as he watched you squirm beneath him. Before you knew it, you felt the tip of his hardened cock press firmly against your entrance. He wasn't going to prep you? The thought left your mind nearly just as fast as it came as he shoved his cock harshly into your hole, making you wail out as he leaned over your back to grab at your tit.

It was painful to say the least, but at least he waited a moment to move before destroying your insides. You could feel the entire length of his thick, veiny shaft getting strangled by your soaking pussy walls, clenching around him as you moaned out.

"Holy shit, fuck..." Naoya spat out, burying his cock inside of you as you fisted at the sheets. "Your whore pussy is so fucking tight that it might cut my dick off. You want to be fucked so badly by your master, don't you?"

Dragging your hands along the sheets, you felt your walls twitch around him as he spoke. "Y-yes master. Master, I want you to fill me up with your cum, you feel so good..."

Naoya grinned, his fingers digging into the flesh of your ass with one hand while the other moved above your hips as he began to thrust himself deeply inside of you from off the edge of the bed. Almost instantly, you could feel his tip nearly poking out of your stomach, screaming out as he grip shoved you down harder against himself. "You want your slutty hole to be filled? Why, so you can carry my children? Wouldn't you be a good fucking girl for once and take the responsibility of birthing my heir?"

The thought made your mind race as your tongue fell out of your mouth as you panted, your lewd face cranking to try to look at him. "Yes master! Yes, I'm a good girl and I'll carry your heir!"

His shaft hit all of your sensitive spots as he slithered a hand down your front, his fingers easily finding your sensitive clit as he began flicking against it back and forth at a face pace.

The pleasure was overwhelming, and you felt yourself tightening around Naoya despite him not being close to done with you yet. Nearly screaming out a moan, you felt the knot that had been growing inside of your lower stomach finally snap as Naoya slapped your ass again.

"Fuck...cum like a fucking slut on my cock, that's it..." He muttered, turning his face down to watch how your ass perfectly smacked against his front, the lewd squelching sounds filling the room as he felt your pussy become overstimulated as it desperately twitched from its previous orgasm. "You fir my cock so fucking well, you better take ever last drop of my cum bitch. You got that?"

You meekly nodded, letting out a yearning "Yes, master!", feeling the overstimulation start to overtake your body as Naoya mercilessly continued to ram himself into your backside, his thrusts beginning to grow sloppy as he felt his release approaching. "Oh, fuck. Fuck. Don't fucking move." He spat out.

He groaned out, bottoming himself out inside of your pussy and letting out a hiss of pleasure as he dug his finger into the flesh of your ass, pushing it down against him front to shove you as deep as his could. You moaned out, feeling his ropes of cum color your insides white as the warmth of his substance pooled inside of you.

"Fuck, you dirty whore. Milking my cock, entitled bitch." He groaned out, waiting a minute before pulling himself out from you, taking a step back to admire the thick white substance that filled your hole to the brim.

"You don't get to move until your body takes in every fucking drop of that, got it?"

And just like that, he left you on the bed, back to your own thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 5.9K 55
β•°β‹―βž€"Mʏ α΄Šα΄α΄œΚ€Ι΄α΄‡Κ Κœα΄€s ᴛᴏ ɒᴏ ᴏɴ, α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ʏᴏᴜ." ____________ β•°β‹―βž€Jujutsu kaisen x reader oneshots, β•°β‹―βž€ Female and Male reader + Oneshots~ Absolutely do not w...
616 18 2
this is in honor of hitting 100 followers. i can't be more thankful for each of you! i love you so much and thank you for the support! this will be a...
26.6K 256 10
β˜…jujustu kaisen one shotsβ˜… οΌˆπ“…π“β„―π’Άπ“ˆβ„― 𝓁ℯ𝒢𝓋ℯ π“ˆβ„΄π“‚β„― π’Έβ„΄π“‚π“‚β„―π“ƒπ“‰π“ˆοΌ‰ π’ˆπ’“π’‚π’ƒ π’”π’π’Žπ’† π’‰π’†π’‚π’…π’‘π’‰π’π’π’†π’”βœ¦ ...
1.1K 24 15
X READER (inclusive, but mostly fem). NSFW. Don't read if you don't like smut or more sensitive topics. This is also a one-shot book, not a continuou...