Savior (BWWM)

By TimaraWrites

A stripper, destined to be lawyer and a man who only cares about himself meet in sinful circumstances. When o... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thrity Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty

Thirty One

27.9K 1.1K 282
By TimaraWrites

ROMAN'S POV

"Colton, Jake." I pointed toward the other door. "Mike you're with me"

We made our way through the doors and there she was sitting down in a chair. The lights were dim and I couldn't tell who was who, but by her body shape I knew it was her. Her curls were messy and her face looked beaten up. You'll be home soon baby. I moved slowly toward her as a man and woman we're approaching her.

Out of no where she started stabbing the man in the chest. I stopped in my steps as my eyes shot open. Mike looked at me confused and I shrugged. I didn't take anymore steps as I watched them. I recognized Krue and that bitch who brought her here.

I wanted to kill her. I wanted to kill them both. I raised my gun ready for a fight. Shots went off behind me as I knew it was my men taking out more of Luis's people in the building.

"Is the building clear?" I said into my earpiece.

"It is." Colton responded. "Have you found her?"

"I did. i'm moving-."

I paused as a guy burst from the door. I noticed the skull tattoo and that was my answer on who he was. A few seconds later a gun shot went off. Blake's body hit the ground and my instinct kicked in. I fired twice running over to her.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I was suppose to keep her safe and I failed. I fucking failed.

"Make sure that fucker is dead." I told Mike.

I ran over to Blake as Krue met my gaze.

"Roman.." She breathed. "How are you here?"

I ignored her, kneeling beside Blake. She opened her eyes as she reached out to me.

"Is.. is it really... you." She whispered.

I grabbed her hand. "I'm here."

"Oh my, Blake." Katti burst out into a cry.

"Shut the fuck up." I told her. "Don't say her name. You're the one who put her in this position."

Now she was in tears. "I'm sorry." She cried. "I'm so sorry."

I rolled my eyes. I looked toward Krue as she stared at me. "You're a fucking doctor, do something." I yelled in frustration.

"She needs to get to a hospital. I don't have the right supplies here and-."

She continued speaking, but I zoned her out while picking up Blake. I took my shirt off and wrapped it around her wound. I didn't care for what Krue was saying. All I knew was, Blake was shot and Krue was around. She could've set her up. Blake passed out again and I kept my fingers on her neck to make sure she still had a pulse.

"Did you not hear me!" Krue grabbed my arm.

"Don't ever put your fucking hands on me." I turned to face her. "If you think you can betray me and speak to me like you haven't did a thing, you're mistaken."

She shook her head with an eye roll. "She's pregnant Roman."

I narrowed my eyes at her. I couldn't form the right words to speak. Pregnant? How could she be.. I thought I. Pregnant? No. She can't be.

I shook my head. "You're lying."

She gave me an serious look. And I knew that look in her eye, she wasn't lying. She was serious, more than serious.

I looked down at Blake and than her belly. I pressed a kiss to her forehead and started running. It wasn't just her life on the line here. I was going to make sure they were safe, with everything in me.

I pressed the earpiece on. "Have the fucking cars ready!"

"What's going on?" Kade and Colton said at the same time.

"Blake's been shot."

"What do you want me to do with them boss?" Mike asked through the ear piece.

"The basement." Was all I said.

I ran the entire way to the cars hidden on the next street over. I wouldn't let anyone stop me from getting them to safety.

Kade and Colton we're already in one of the cars. "Come on!" Kade said opening the back door for us.

"She's pregnant." I whispered to myself. I was still in shocked. I thought saying the words would make it more real, but it felt so odd.

Kade raised a brow. "What?"

"She's... she's pregnant." The words were sour on my tongue.

"Holy shit.." Colton froze looking at the both of us. "There's a baby in there." He pointed at her belly confused.

"According to Krue." I ran a hand down my face.

"Fuck, let's go."

I put pressure to her wound and prayed. I haven't prayed in years. I just needed this one thing and I wouldn't ask for anything else. I needed them safe.

We raced the whole way to the hospital. I couldn't think straight, my mind was racing everywhere. I was going to be a father. Me, I, was going to be a father. But Krue could've been lying. She could've been trying to play me once again.

Her pulse was getting weaker. We needed to hurry and fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid against the wall waiting for any news from the doctor. She was rushed into surgery and we've been here for 3 hours now.

"Roman." My mom said walking up with her arms extended. "Colton told us about Blake and we rushed down here as quick as we could." She hugged me tight.

Nora joined in on the hug. "She'll pull through."

I hope he didn't tell them about her being pregnant. I didn't want anyone knowing that information, not yet. Not until she's in a safe area. Plus I needed it to be confirmed.

Colton approached me. "I've gotten a update on the group who went to meet with Luis."

"And?"

"Lots of dead bodies."

I sighed. "Which side."

Colton grinned. "Now you know I've trained them well. Luis's people. They weren't expecting a gun fight and we caught them by surprise. I didn't get a confirmation if Luis's body was found on the scene yet."

"So you're telling me nobody captured him?" I sounded annoyed and I knew Colton could tell.

"Not yet."

I shook my head. I waved a hand at him. I didn't want to continue our conversation. I wanted to be alone. I needed to think of what my next moves were and they all seem to be slim to none. I knew I had to find a safe spot for Blake. Just until Luis was caught and dead.

Another hour passed before the doctor finally came back into our private waiting room.

"Hello." She scanned the room.

I stepped in front of her. "Is she alive?"

That's all I wanted to know.

She gave me a smile. "She is. And the-."

"I'll like to talk in private doctor." I didn't want anyone else knowing more about her condition or about the baby. All they needed to know was she was alive.

"Of course sir."

We walked out into the hall.

"Is she.. pregnant..?" I hesitated.

She gave me a sincere smile as she nodded. "The fetus is okay. The surgery went well and we were able to remove the bullet."

It felt like my knees were about to snap. My body relaxed with her words. But I was still nervous. I never imagined myself being a father.

"She's been asking for you."

I didn't stay to hear another word before I rushed into her room.

Her eyes were closed but they opened as soon as I stepped into her room.

She gave me a weak smile. "You're here."

"I'm here." I sat beside her.

I wanted to talk to her about earlier, about her stabbing that man. I wanted to know how she felt. I'm sure she wouldn't bring it up, and neither would I. Not until she's ready.

"Is the.." She touched her stomach.

"The baby is fine. Everything's fine." I grabbed her hand. "Are you okay?"

"I feel terrible, but i'm okay." She closed her eyes. "You're not mad? Like you didn't tear up this whole building when you found out? Like you're okay with it, look I-."

I kissed her lips to shut her up. She wrapped a hand around my neck, kissing me back forcefully. I wanted to devour her body in this moment, but I knew she was weak.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes. "I'm happy honestly. Just a little shocked and confused."

She laid her head on my shoulder. "So what now?"

"You-." I stopped remembering it wasn't just her anymore. "You two are going to heal and get better. That's my main concern."

She shot her head up. "No, we still have to get married. We still have to take everything from him. He doesn't deserve shit!" She tried yelling.

"Blake." I softly laid her back onto her pillow. "Please just rest. We can worry about that later."

Tears started streaming down her face. "But we can't just stop now. I'll heal in no time. I can't let them get away and disappear."

"Them?" I questioned.

"My mother and him." She sighed. "She still loves him and I think she's sticking by his side."

I felt my jaw clench. Even with everything he's done to Blake, she still loves the bastard.

"So, we have to create a plan to kill them both. We can't just let them run free. I won't let that happen."

She's so.. ruthless. I grinned to myself, what have I turned this girl into. "You just don't stop huh."

She gave me a lazy smile. "For our family, I'll do whatever I have too." She looked down at her belly.

My heart sank when she called us a family. I couldn't bite back my smile, I let it free.

We spent the next hour talking to my family. I had Rae flown out and surprised Blake at the hospital. And I can say it was worth it by how Blake's mouth dropped open and she started crying.

We were still in Romania, and I was ready to be in my own bed. And I was sure Penelope wanted us gone by now with all the mess we've started in her country.

I wouldn't leave Blake's room and nobody could persuade me to either. After what's happened, I won't ever let her slip out of my fingers again. She was having a long, woman filled conversation with Rae. She couldn't hold it from her that she was pregnant. I've grown to realize Rae wasn't a threat.

Colton approached me laying against the wall. I didn't take my eyes off her as he spoke.

"Katti and Krue were flown back home. They're in the basement. We're waiting on your orders on what to do with them."

I would say kill them, I could care less for them. But Blake was going to be by my side now. Even though I didn't ask her if she would be, I assumed she'll say yes. She needed to start making some decisions.

"Blake." I called out cutting her from her conversation.

"Yes?"

"What do you want me to do with Katti and Krue."

She looked at me surprised. "You.. want me to make that decision?"

I nodded.

She bit her lip as she went silent.

"I don't have all day princess." I smirked which made her roll her eyes.

"We can use them."

I raised a brow. "How so?"

"Luis doesn't know if they're alive or not. So we can beat them up a little. Make them look like they fought their way away from you and have them lure him to us. Or we can get married and slowly strip everything away from him." She gave a innocent smile.

I folded my arms as I looked at Colton. He was surprised by her response as I was.

"What and who did you turn my best friend into." Rae joked.

We all laughed.

"I want a jet home by tomorrow." I told Colton.

"You think the doctor will sign off for that? Is she even healthy enough to leave yet?"

"If they know who I am, they will. Or I'll take her home by force. I have my own set of doctors."

"Well let me make the call."

~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 220 24
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 #𝟑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Nova ~ Nova is a university student at UOT to be a veterinarian that was until she gets kid...
1.6M 35.5K 43
Robin leans against the counter. "So what are we? Enemies with benefits? Is that even a thing?" "Basically, we fuck raw and argue about who fucked th...
1.1M 51.3K 45
Sydney Barts life was hell. She had student loans, her mother's hospital bills, and debt her father left behind. How did she pay them off? She became...
56.5K 1.3K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...