heartbreak on tour

By wifisbabyyy

this is a fanfiction on the hoodie boys on tour. will there be love or heart break. the ships include-Dethan... More

characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 27

123 4 3
By wifisbabyyy

(A/N) Thank you for reading, this chapter has cussing.

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

Cohen's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I shut off my alarm and got out of bed.

I grabbed my clothes that I laid out and walked into the bathroom. I sat my clothes on the counter before turning on the shower.

I turned around and shut the door before locking it. I got undressed and hopped in the shower.I let the water run down my body as I thought. I just thought about things that I needed to.

After some time, I finally washed up and turned the water off.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and hopped out of the shower. I dried my body off and got dressed. I then brushed my teeth and did my hair.

I picked up my dirty clothes and walked out of the bathroom to see Jiggy sitting on the bed.

"You can shower now"I said.

"Okay"Jiggy said, as he stood up.

I put my dirty clothes up as Jiggy got his clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I grabbed my black vans and sat on the bed. I let a random tiktok audio play as I tied my shoes after putting them on. I then leaned back on the bed as I scrolled through tiktok.

Some time later, Jiggy walked out of the bathroom with his clothes in hand. I looked and noticed we were matching.

We were both wearing black jeans and red hoodies. 

"Okayyy, I see you copying my style"I said.

"Oh shut up"He said laughing.

"Do you want to take a couple pictures for instagram real quick?"I asked him.

"Sure, let me put on my shoes"he said.

I nodded as he grabbed his black vans.

Once he finished tying his shoes, he got up and we walked over to the window.

We took a couple timed pictures before we took some selfies. I edited the pictures real quick before posting it.

"My brother for life <3"I captioned the picture.

Jiggy posted the pictures on his account as well.

We just talked before we got a text telling us to go to the van. We got up and grabbed our suitcases before walking out of the room.

We got into the elevator and down to the main level. We walked out of the elevator and out of the hotel. We walked to the van and put our luggage in the trunk once we got there.

We then walked to the main part of the van and sat in our seats.

"Okay boys, we'll be at the building in about 20 minuets"Our manager said.

"Okay"We yelled.

"Hey Jiggy"I said.

"What's up?"He responded.

"I'm bored"I said.

"What do you want to talk about?"He asked me.

"I'm not sure"I said.

"We can make a tiktok"He suggested.

"Sure, I got a sound"I said before looking through my phone for saved tiktok sounds.

"What are we doing?"He asked.

"Just smile in the background"I said.

I then started the video

"I hope nobody heard that, I hope nobody heard that, because if they did we gon' be in some trouble"I lip synced to the sound.

I then typed something on the video. "When Jiggy and I are being sus and everyone looks at us"I typed before posting it.

Jiggy and I then recorded a tiktok for his account. He posted it before we just talked the rest of the drive there.

Once we got to the back parking lot, we got out of the van and walked into the building.

We walked into the small room and I sat on the couch.

"We're going to Ohio next and we're going to be there for about 2-3 days our manager said"Kobe said as he looked up from his phone.

"Okay"We all said.

"We should film a youtube video today after the meet n greet"Vallyk said.

"I'm down"I said.

"Why not"JIggy said.

"What are we going to do?"Trent asked.

"Umm, what can we do?"Vallyk asked.

"I would say a vlog at the meet n greet but that would be hard"Devin said.

"True, we could do a who knows me best video, like we all take turns asking each other questions and see who knows us best"I said.

"That's a good idea"Mike said.

"I'm down"Derek said.

"Alright, you want to film in the car on the way to Ohio after this?"Vallyk asked.

"We could"Ethan said.

"Alright"Vallyk said before our manager walked in.

"We're going on in 5 but I just needed to give you the break down for the next few days."Our manager said.

"Okay"I said.

"Okay, tomorrow we have a meet n greet then we're going to the mall. The next day we're going to Cedar point and leaving at 8pm so y'all have time to hang out. Then the day after we're going to Kings island before starting our drive to Indiana"He said.

"Alright, that's cool"Devin said.

"Wait, amusement parks?"Ethan asked.

"Not just amusement parks, we're going to the roller coaster capital!"I said.

"That's sick"Trent said.

"Anyways, y'all go head out"Our manager said.

We nodded and stood up before walking out of the room.

We walked onto the stage and waved at the fans.

"Welcome to the meet n greet, you guys can ask the boys questions, just raise your hand"Our manager said.

He picked on a guy with short black hair.

"Cohen, what's your favorite tiktok dance?"He asked.

"I don't really have one but the 'all the time' dance is cool"I said.

Our manager then picked on a young girl.

"Devin, what's something stupid you would stop being friends with someone over?"She asked him.

"If they don't like the song side by side by Ariana Grande"He said.

We all looked at him weird as we laughed.

"That song su-"Vallyk started before  Devin cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up, I'll literally drop you right now"He said.

I just died laughing as I laid my head on the table.

"I can't with you guys" I said through my laughs.

"Devin is literally an idiot"Ethan said to the crowd.

"But you're dating that idiot"Trent said.

"I mean true"Ethan said.

Our manager then picked on another girl.

"Vallyk, when's the next youtube video coming out?"She asked him.

"We're actually filming a video after this"He said.

"The video idea was my idea but I'm not going to spoil it"I said.

"It's goin' be fire"Vallyk said.

Our manager picked on a teen boy.

"Trent, what's something you regret so far of tour?"He asked Trent as we all oohed.

"There's a couple things but I most regret letting the guys dare me to tell my mom I got a girl pregnant, she literally cussed me out"He said.

"This man was so scared"I said laughing.

"My mom is a scary woman"He said.

We were asked a few more questions before we met with the fans and wrapped up the meet n greet.

We walked backstage and saw our manager.

"We're heading straight to the van because we have a 8 hour drive and a meet n greet tomorrow, so I want you guys to get sleep"Our manager said.

"Alright"We said as we followed him to the van.

We got in the van and sat in our seats before our manager drove off.

"We'll stop in a few hours for lunch"Our manager said.

"Alright, do you guys want to film?"Vallyk asked us.

"Sure, where are we setting up the camera?"Jiggy asked him.

"I'll put it on the ceiling at the front of the van"He said.

We nodded and he got up to set up the camera.

He then turned it on.

"Welcome back to my channel, today we're doing our take on the who knows me best challenge. We will take turns asking the boys questions and see who can get it right"Vallyk said before sitting in his seat.

"Okay, I'll ask a question first"Vallyk said as we nodded.

"After I ask it I'll count down from ten and on 1 you'll give your answers. Okay, what's my favorite color?"He asked.

He counted to 1 and we yelled out our answers.

I said purple and so did Kobe.

I heard  some of the others say black, blue, and red.

"Okay my favorite color is purple"He said.

"I got it!"Kobe and I said at the same time.

"Okay, Cohen you ask a question now"He said.

"Okay, what sport is my favorite?"I asked.

I counted to 1 and the boys yelled their answers. I heard a couple yell the right answer.

"My favorite sport is soccer"I said.

"I got that right!"I heard Jiggy, Devin, and Trent yell.

"Who's next?"I asked Vallyk.

"Um, Devin, you can go"Vallyk said.

"Okay, When's my birthday?"He asked us.

My mind went blank and I have no idea. He counted to 1 as I spoke

"March 7th?"I said, almost like a question.

"My birthday's March 9th"Devin said.

Only Ethan said he got it.

"Was I literally the only one who knew that?"Ethan asked.

"Yep"We all said at the same time.

"Damn, that sucks"Ethan said.

"Literally fuck you guys"Devin said as we laughed.

We then asked a few more questions before we finished up the video.

"That's all for today, see y'all in the next video"Vallyk said before turning off the camera.

"This proves that we know nothing about each other"Vallyk said.

"For real, I'm still salty at the fact I know your birthdays but you don't know mine"Devin said.

We all laughed at him.

We just talked before we pulled up to the burger king drive thru. We got our food and I sat up my phone.

"I'm going live while we eat"I said before starting the live.

"What's up!"The guys screamed.

"Holy fucking hell"I said, as I covered my ears.

"Anyways, I just decided to go live while we ate"I said before sitting in my seat after I propped up my phone.

I ate quickly before putting my trash in a bag.

"Okay guys, ask the boys and I questions" I said.

"Where are you going?"I read off.

"We're heading to Ohio"I said.

"What are the others doing?"another comment read.

"They're eating"I said.

I was on live for about two hours before I got off.

"I'm getting off, bye guys"I said before ending the live.

"We have about 3 hours left" Devin said.

"Wait, what time is it?"Jiggy asked.

"6pm"I said.

"Alright"He said.

I was just scrolling through tiktok when the music turned up hella loud.

"It's a fucking party since I'm bored"Derek yelled.

"I'm taking my ass to sleep"Jiggy yelled over the music.

The guys and I were screaming song lyrics when I looked over to see Jiggy passed out.

"He actually fell asleep!"I yelled to the guys.

"How the fu-"Mike started but Devin cut him off.

"He can sleep through this but not when I'm trying to clean the house"Devin said.

"I don't understand"I said.

After some time, we finally pulled up to the hotel. I shook Jiggy's shoulder to wake him up. He looked at me and blinked a few times.

"We're here"I said.

"Oh okay"He said before getting out of his seat.

We stepped out of the van and walked over to the trunk of the van. We grabbed our luggage and followed the guys into the hotel. We got our room keys and went to our room.

Once we got to our room we walked in and sat our stuff down.

"I'm going to change real quick"I said.

"Alright"Jiggy said.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and walked into the bathroom. I did everything I needed before walking out. Jiggy walked into the bathroom as I put my jeans in my suitcase.

I plugged my charger into the wall and plugged my phone in after setting an alarm. I got into my bed and pulled the covers onto my body.

Jiggy soon walked out and got into bed. He then turned off the lamp and the room went dark.

"Goodnight Cohen"Jiggy said.

"Goodnight Jiggy"I said.

I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

word count-2216

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1K 32
What's gonna happen when 7 devils gonna meet 7 angels did they gonna fight for there love or they going to live like they never meet Seventeen bxb Sh...
3.5K 130 17
"i went to sleep last night with a smile because i knew i'd be dreaming of you.....but i woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a drea...
14.5K 314 12
𝙲𝚘𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎...
54.9K 2.3K 39
Almost everyone has their own ships or their own OTP's, but what happens when Kohnnie becomes Kyle David Hall's one and only OTP? Does Johnnie ship i...