My Mafia Husband

By Horror_Addiction

When up coming Mafia King Damon Hernandez, meets Delilah, they soon become close enough to the point that mar... More

Author's Notice
A Rainy Day
Chats And Whiskey
A Morning Jog
Attack! Attack!
Together
Safe
Bodyguard
The Garden
Congratulations
Nightmare
Everything Is Okay
Shannon Problem
Visitor
Hope
It's Her
Don't Cry
Scars
Hurting
Wedding Day
Does It Feel Good?
Pain
What Do You Mean?!
What Brings You Here?
Hold Her Back!
Vacation Time!
A Discussion
The Start

Punished

60 1 0
By Horror_Addiction

Damon pov.

Once I had woken up, I had realized that my body was tied to a pole. My hands tied around it. I was outside. The sun was shining brightly.

I soon came to realize that I was naked and Audrey was sitting in a chair beside me.

"Now that you have woken up, I have chosen a special punishment. You didn't have to run, hurt yourself, nor hide. But since you've made your decision, I've made mine." Audrey said and snapped her fingers.

"Isaiah. Start with three. We can work out way up. Make sure it tears skin or you're next." She said.

"I'm so sorry Damon. Please forgive me." Isaiah said.

"You're fine. I'm not mad. Just get it over with." I said.

Everything was blurry as tears began to fall down my face. A crack filled the air as a long strip of pain flashed over my back. I gritted my teeth as it didn't hurt as bad as I thought.

"Harder." Audrey said. Another whip and a small whimper left my mouth. The skin on my back welted up before tearing apart.

Another whip against my back made me yell out.

"Good boy. Again. Another three." Audrey said.

"I-I can't." Isaiah said. I heard something drop into the ground. I'm guessing it's the whip.

"Please Isaiah. Just do it. For Delilah..." I whispered and squeezed my eyes shut. A tear slipped down my sweaty forehead.

"Okay..." He said. A short amount of silence rung out before a crack and my scream filled the air. A giggle came from Audrey.

Another crack and my scream filled the silence. Another crack. Scream.

"I want five more then you're done." Audrey said.

My head hung down as he hit me again with the whip. I yelled.

"Fuck..." I whispered. Another crack and my scream. Another four more cracks and screams left me panting for breath.

"That's enough." She said.

I let out a sob and clenched my hands. My knees were in pain as the rough rocks dug into them.

Isaiah rushed to me and helped get the rope off. I fell to the side and coughed out blood. Everything was in pain. I could hardly move without my body screaming out in pain. I felt Isaiah help me up. I screamed out.

I fell back to the ground. "Get him up." Audrey said. "I don't want to hurt him." Isaiah said.

I was breathing really heavy. Every breath made my body hurt worse and worse. My lungs felt like they were going to blow up.

I felt a rough pair of hands grab me. It wasn't Isaiah. I screamed in pain as they dragged me up. My body was dragged against the ground. I cried in pain.

A door was kicked open before I was being dragged up stairs. That was the last thing I felt before I blacked out.

---

A painful sting across my back made me jolt awake. I was laying on my stomach. I could hear sniffling.

My heart jumped into my throat as I quickly turned around. "Delilah?" My raspy voice called out.

I winced before looking to see Isaiah. I groaned and laid back down.

Tears escaped my eyes. I let out a painful sob.

"Why can't we be together..." I whispered and hiccuped.

I hissed through my teeth as Isaiah touched my back with more peroxide. I could feel it sizzle against my back.

"I'm almost done. You've been out for days. And I've been thinking that maybe we should wait for help. I mean someone will come soon. And you won't even be able to walk let alone run. So all we can to is just build strength." Isaiah said.

"W-We shouldn't have r-ran in the first..." I took a deep breath. "Place." I said after a few moments.

A sharp pain made me yell out in pain. "Ouch bitch!" I said and turned. Isaiah was holding a cotton ball with my blood all over it.

"Audrey said that either I clean you up or you don't get cleaned at all. I'm not going to let all of that get infected." Isaiah said and went back to work.

I groaned and clenched my fists to try not to cry. It hurt so bad. But the whole 'boys don't cry' bullshit is so fake.

Boys don't cry... Waste of breath. I sighed unclenched my fingers, as they were becoming numb. I buried my face into the pillow.

I could see Delilah's smile. Her sweet smile. The way her dimples would show as she smiled. Everything about her. It was everything that I loved.

She was my only one. My only one after the one before her had to break me down. My heart shattered in pieces as she cheated. The fact that I found her with some man. On my couch.

I burned the whole house down. She got out. Not after beating me while it burned. The only reason why I have burn marks along my arms.

Déjalo arder. Ella se lo merecia. (Let it burn. She deserved it.) I thought to myself.

I had swore to never ever love anyone again. I didn't want my heart shattered like she had done to me before. Nothing had hurt worse than that. Even these torn marks across my skin hadn't hurt.

Physical pain never got to the level that she broke me down. Mentally, she hurt me. There was a certain place that she had left me broken. Everytime I would wrap my arms around Delilah, everytime she would lay against my lap, I would picture the woman--I wouldn't every say or think of her name again-- I once loved.

A ring she once wore on her finger, thrown into the toilet and flushed into the sewers.

I just wasn't enough for her. I would never be enough. And I always thought that Delilah would leave me the same way she did. If that would ever happen, I don't even think I could live with myself knowing that she broke me like that.

Our love that we shared was so important to me. I would kill anyone to get to Delilah again. Just to see her face again. I would do anything. I'd do anything to taste her one last time.

I try not to make the same mistakes I had made with the other one. Just saying her name still makes me hurt. My heart clenches when we see her in public. Another man wrapped around her finger. The same way I had been.

Delilah and her were polar opposites. They shared nothing alike. And I was glad that they didn't. If they did, I wouldn't even know if I could live with her.

I did everything different from what I did with her. I bought flowers and gifts for Delilah. Surprised her with lunch when she was at work, bought her little presents when she was upset, and I would take her to a special place at where we met.

The same place we had laid eyes on each other. That day, I had realized that she was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on.

And since that day, I had sworn to always stay loyal to her. Never look at another woman, date any other, and pay respect to her 24/7.

We both made a promise that night. And ever since then, I have not broke it. I always prayed to wake up with her in my arms every morning. To see her beautiful face as she calmly slept. I wanted to wake up to see her with me, so I wouldn't ever have to leave bed and look for her.

So I couldn't find her cheating on me with anyone else.

I couldn't handle it. Anymore heartbreak and I might not be able to live with myself.

My eyes began to close as I imagined Delilah right next to me. Her running her hands through my hair, calming me from the nightmare I have to be having.

And right then and there, I prayed to wake and see her right in my arms. Where we would never be apart again.

"Te amo cariño." I breathed out as I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 9.7K 54
She's nearing being out on the streets and desperate for a job. They own a bar. Need I say more? Note: This is a reverse harem romance, meaning the f...
379 19 19
After catching her fiancé cheating on her with another woman, the beautiful Yvette looses her hope of getting married to her first love Xander. But h...
91 3 20
Delilah Wynters went on a holiday to Los Angeles with her three best friends. She goes to a club with her girls and meets a handsome guy who had been...
51 21 21
She epitomizes strength and resilience, an indomitable force within the ranks of one of the largest crime syndicates. Yet, beneath her hardened exter...