Hawks's Sister [Completed]

By Dnarez_Mangetsu

bnha x reader (the mature warning isn't smut, is just violence) y/n Takami is.... a "normal" girl, that doesn... More

Chapter 1- Birthday
Chapter 2 - Moving out
Chapter 3 - Principal's Office
Chapter 4 - New friends
Chapter 5 - Training hurts
Chapter 6 - Help?
Chapter 7 - Big brother is awesome
Chapter 8 - Gorgeous
Chapter 9 - Promise?
Chapter 10 - War Declaration
Chapter 11 - Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 12 - Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 13 - Sports Festival Part 3
Chapter 14 - Sports Festival Part 4
Chapter 15 - Sports Festival Part 5
Chapter 16 - Secrets and Family
Chapter 17 - Little Break
Chapter 18 - Drawing Lots
Chapter 19 - Sports Festival Part 6
Chapter 20 - Sports Festival Part 7
Chapter 21 - Fly Away
Chapter 22 - Where is she!?
Chapter 23 - Birds of A Feather...
Chapter 24 - Pigs
Chapter 25 - So sorry...
Chapter 26 - Her Friends
Chapter 27 - Hands On Your Back
Chapter 28 - So Cute!!!
Chapter 29 - Over The Cellphone
Chapter 30 - Weird but good
Chapter 31 - Sleepover
Chapter 32 - Eavesdropping
Chapter 34 - Haru
Chapter 35 - Family is... [END]

Chapter 33 - Going Home

2.3K 68 56
By Dnarez_Mangetsu

You were ecstatic! Finally, going home! Finally, a less restrictive diet! A softer bed! And Keigo took a week off again, but said that in emergencies he would still be called.

You dressed up nicely, and since it was so windy Keigo put a beige coat on you, so you would be like him, Okami had given you a cute hair clip, as a goodbye gift, but you have the slight impression that you will be seeing her again.

Going outside was a big relief, fresh cold air on your face too, Keigo had used all of his feather against a villain, so he went to fetch you with one of his cars, by what he told he, he had a few of them for this type of occasion.

"Sorry for the long wait! There's a lot of traffic right now " Keigo jogged to you and gave your backpack back "the car is parked over there, but I hope you can take a few more minutes here, you look so cute! Wait a second!!! Let me take a picture!"

You blushed and nodded "It's getting colder since we are getting into autumn... can we eat some lamen?"

He nods back at you and take the picture, "Tell me how does it look? Am I a good photographer?" Keigo shows you the picture and... you look pretty! Beautiful even!

"I love it!"

https://picrew.me/image_maker/648

(as I said once before, I pick those colors for hair and eyes because it looks like him, if you want to make your own, there is the site)

"By the way, who gave you that teddy bear?"

"I don't know, it was in the middle of my 'get well soon' presents, so I'm not sure..."

"Let's go, we have your pets waiting for us at home" he put his arm around your shoulder and leads you to the car.

You get inside first, but when you look to see him getting in the car, you notice a lipstick mark on his upper cheek bone.

"... Keigo, did you meet with miss Okami while I was changing?" You squint your eyes at him.

"... " He looks back at you and blushes hard "maybe..." Keigo evades your eyes and starts to drive.

"You have a mark on your cheek, I'm glad that you are going out with her" you look out the window and sit the bear on your lap.

"R-really!? I WANT TO SHOW YOU THE CUTEST SHIT EVER!!" you hear how strongly he's gripping on the wheel "take my cellphone, it's on my jacket"

You do so and show him the phone, so he can put the password, but he shakes his head "Your fingerprint can open it too, but please don't go around my messages, that is more for emergencies, okay?"

You nod and open his phone.

"Go to gallery and-" he sees you looking disgusted at him "WHAT IS THAT FACE FOR!!???" Keigo's scream and gets red again "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING, BUT OH MY GOD!" He takes a deep breath and waits for the light to turn green "go to the gallery and look into my favorites, it must be the first picture..."

Shock, was the word that described your reaction "I-is that- are those... Kitsune and Okami!??? Oh My God!!! They were so cute!!!!"

"I KNOW RIGHT!?" He goes back to driving, paying attention to the street.

"How did you get this- this-... this masterpiece!? They look so cute in those pajamas!"

He chuckles "She sent it to me, we were chatting, and then she talked about her sister and her having to use the same style of clothes when they were younger, because their mother thought it was cute, I asked for an example, and she sends me that"

https://picrew.me/image_maker/165901

(Kitsune left, Okami right)

"So cute~... you should send one of you small" you smile looking at the picture.

"I have none, so it's impossible" he huffs thinking about their parents.

"Actually... I found a few pictures of you small, they were glued to mine, I found it while showing them to Toshi" you go through your backpack and take the album out of it "here..."

 He stares at the picture for a moment and then goes back to driving "I don't think.... that, that's a good photo... did you found any other?"

Nodding, you pick the other photo and show him.

Keigo huffs to the picture "any good one?"

"There is one more, but just one" you look again on the album and show him the last one.

At that one he frowns, "I can't show her that side of me yet... I don't want to scare her away..."

You put your hand on his shoulder "don't send it to her, we still don't know if we can trust her, tell her that it's because you are a hero that you can't show her you small, she's kind, I know that she will understand, Okami-san is super cool"

"She really is..." Keigo chuckles at that and nod while parking the car "I really need some warm food and my soft bed"

Both go to the elevator, with her backpack in one hand he presses the button to the last floor with the other "Get ready, they won't hold back"

You nod, and your small nubs flap excited.

...

You were on the floor as soon as the door opened, Haru was there with Void, both circling you and trying to cuddle you.

"What's Haru doing here?! I though that she was on the veterinarian!!!" You said while petting the super agitated husky, Void found home on the top of your head.

"... we need to 

talk about that later, let's get you settled here and eat some tasty lamen" Keigo pat your shoulder and point to the end of the corridor.

You stop for a second to look around, it was a gigantic penthouse!

"Oh my god! This is a huge ass house!" you hear him chuckling.

Keigo goes down the corridor and points to a door "I didn't know what you liked, but your old room was super cute, so... I thought that maybe you would like this..."

You go to the door he pointed with Haru following behind you.

Taking a deep breath, you open the door to your new room, on your new house.

.....

Cliff hanger <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 294 15
A coin has two sides and so do we! My twin sister and I couldn't be any different than that. We may both have wings but I was called a villain and a...
4.7K 103 8
Description: She's a force to be reckoned with. She became the number three hero for a reason in the states, but why on earth is this lazy red winged...
8.7K 409 29
Imagine being able to raise the dead. (y/n) doesn't have to imagine it, and neither do her disapproving classmates. Within the cruel confines of midd...
447K 12.9K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...