Chapter 32 - Eavesdropping

You spent the night watching movies and talking with Shinso, since he's a night owl, and you haven't been taking the strongest pain meds anymore, you both can enjoy each other to the fullest.

"How are you feeling?" Shinso asked

"Hm? Oh! I'm feeling okay now, I can feel the nubs of my wings growing!" You say looking pretty excited.

"That's awesome! Can I see it?"

"I'm not sure if you can see them yet, but I can feel them under the bandages, so sure! Go ahead" you turn your back to him.

Since you were using the hospital gown he could easily see the bandages.

"I can see just a small lump"

"Where??"

He feels your back muscles trying to move the nonexistence wings. "Here" he slowly and with light pressure touches your back where they were growing.

You smile big and look at him "I will be out of here soon!" you fist bump the air.

"You will live with him right?" Shinso's hand goes to your lower back and pets you lovingly.

"Hell yeah! He told me that Void is doing okay, and normally steals his chicken when he isn't looking" you chuckled remembering that Keigo whined to you about it.

"What about your husky? She was so sweet and cute" you lay down putting your head on his lap.

"She's at the vet, Kei-nii told me that she wasn't eating since the day I vanish... She's old... I'm scared, I just want to go back home and hug them..." you pout and sound very sad about everything.

"It will be okay" with soft pats on your head you close your eyes.

Both take a nap together, you on his lap and him sat up.

...

When you woke up by Shinso shaking you, you saw the sun threw the window.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go, you can text me if you need me okay?" you pout and nods.

Time spent with Shinso was the best time of the day, but he had school tomorrow, and training today.

"Okay, oh! Who is training you? You never told me" You watch as he organizes his backpack. 

"Mister Eraserhead, the 1-A teacher" 

"OMG! You got HIM interested in you? That's so cool! He will be the one that will text me on my evaluation"

"To get into the hero course?" He looks back at you and stops by your bed.

You nod at him "I think I have some advantage over you, since my big brother is the number 3 hero"

"True, but you deserve it" he kisses your cheek "don't forget to text me"

"You too!" You wave at him as he gets out of your room.

Now you were alone, and your nurse fox was on her break, your brother went to Fukuoka, where his agency is, his sidekicks needed his help.

You look around the channels on TV, but there was nothing interesting., so you being the little shit you are, you decided to get up.

Now that your back was almost entirely healed you didn't feel pain when moving slowly, so you decided to walk around your corridor.

You saw Hosu's chief of police walking into a room.

'It's easy to remember that he's the chief since he has a dog head '  you decide to eavesdrop while around the corner.

"You can just stay seated, woof"

'woof?... Oh! that's true, people that have animal like quirks also do that type of stuff, just like I chirp to Keigo sometimes, and he also chirps to me!'

You hear the chief talk to 3 U.A. students with 2 heroes, about the hero killer accident and OMG you probably shouldn't be hearing about this.

"But this also mean no one would know about your good judgment or achievements. Which do you prefer?"

You hear someone walking in your direction but don't turn around, you keep hearing them apologize to each other and the chief thanks the students.

'I should probably come back later' but as you turn around you are meet with your fox nurse.

"You shouldn't eavesdrop!" she takes you by the arm and go inside the room.

There you see the chief, two heroes that you don't recognize and the three students, that you can recognize. "Izuku!? Shoto!? Iida!? You took the hero killer down!? Wow! That's awesome!"

Kitsune slaps the back of your head "I BROUGHT YOU HERE TO APOLOGIZE, NOT PRIZE THEM!!"

"Sorry for eavesdropping" you said with a poker face.

"This was a private conversation! You shouldn't-" Kitsune keeps talking, but was interrupted by Izuku.

"Y/n!?"

"Hi Zuku!" You smile and wave at him.

"She's our friend, it's fine" Iida affirms.

You go to Izuku and give him a quick hug, same goes to Shouto and Iida "I'm glad you are all fine, let's talk later" you smike at then and go back to Kitsune, and she slaps the back of your head again scolding you.

When you go to your room with nothing to do you decide to sleep the time away, hospitals are so boring.

.................................................
You will be put and about on the next

Sorry for the long wait