Miscellany Of Desi Tadka

By Desi_Tadka

The stars shine here✨⭐ The moon blinks here🌙 The sun doesn't forget to peek here☀️ Cause here is the Miscell... More

Introduction
A/N
✨Iqraar✨
✨2✨
❤Pasban-e-Marasim❤
❤2❤
❤3❤
❤4❤
❤5❤
❤6❤
🤍Yearning for Paradise🤍
🤍1🤍
🤍2🤍
🤍3🤍
🤍4🤍
🤍5🤍
🤍6🤍
🤍7🤍
Sabr-The story of patience
1❣️
2❣️
3❣️
4❣️
5❣️
6❣️
7❣️
Petrichor💞
1💞
2💞
3💞
4💞
5💞
Epilogue💞
💕Almost Sold💕
1💕
2💕
3💕
4💕
5💕
6💕
7💕
8💕
9💕
First Fast
Caim🖤
Chapter 1🖤
Chapter 2🖤
Chapter 3🖤
Chapter 4🖤
Chapter 5🖤
Chapter 6🖤
Chapter 7🖤
Perfect Storm
1💝
2💝
3💝
4💝
5💝
6💝
Epilogue💝

✨3✨

19.2K 1K 203
By Desi_Tadka

Agar ishq khaak na karde

Tou khaak ishq hua.

<><><>

Tightening the hold on her shawl, Imaan went towards the reception area of the hospital.

"Is there any patient name Ahad Khan?" Imaan asked impatiently.

"Yes. Section B on the second floor," The receptionist informed her.

Imaan reached the second floor and her eyes were curiously searching for him.
She took a relieved sigh when she saw him sitting on the bed. There was a bandage wrapped around his head and there was plaster in his right hand.

"Aap theek tou hai na?" Imaan asked as her eyes pooled up with tears.

(Are you alright)

"I am fine, Imaan. Bass chota sa accident ho gaya tha," Ahad reassured.

(It was a small accident)

"Chota sa accident? Itni chot aai hai aapko. Allah, aap apna zara bhi khayal nahi rakhte hai. Accha hua driver ne hame phone karke bataa diya tha. Warna aap tou hame kuch nahi bolne wale the" Imaan cried.

(Small accident? You have got so many bruises. You don't even care for yourself. Thank God that the driver informed me about the accident. You weren't going to tell me about the accident)

"Imaan, mai theek hu. Bass thoda sa dard hai," Ahad said caressing her hand.

(I am fine. But I am in just a little pain)

The doctor came and look at both of them attentively.

"Doctor hamare husband kaise hai abhi?" Imaan asked.

(How's my husband)

"He is alright. Thank God, the accident wasn't severe. He will have a plaster with him for weeks. You can discharge him today but he has to take complete rest for two weeks. Make sure that he has his medicine and food on time," The Doctor suggested to which she nodded her head.

"I have work to do. I can't take rest for two weeks," Ahad said in an annoyed tone.

"Aap rest nahi karenge tou aapki tabiyat kaise theek hogi," Imaan said in a sarcastic tone.

(How will you become well when you will not take a rest)

"Aap jaisa bole begum, "Ahad smirked making the tinge of red appear on her cheeks.

(As you wish wifey)

<><><>

"Aap shower le lijiye. I am in the room. Koi bhi kaam ho tou awaaz de dijiye ga," Imaan told him and he nodded his head.

(You can take the shower)

(You can call me if you need anything)

Imaan tied her hair in a bun and start cleaning the room. She tightens the bed sheet and changes the cushions.

Her gaze fell on his wallet and mobile. Curiosity peeked inside her as she opened the wallet. Her heart skips a beat when she saw the picture of their nikah.

Imaan gaze was lowered as the red dupatta covered her face. She noticed that he was staring at her in the picture.

Her heart ran a marathon when she realized that he always have the picture. He is used to seeing their picture every day.

A smile played across her lips when she put his wallet and mobile in the side drawer.

Her eyes widen when she noticed him coming out of the bathroom. The water droplets were traveling down his hard contour body making her blush. The towel was hung dangerously low making her embarrassed.

"I am going," Imaan startled when he stopped her.

"Can you help me?" Ahad asked in his deep voice sending shivers to run down her back.

Imaan nodded her head while fidgeting with her fingers.

Imaan slowly took his trouser and helped me to wear them all while closing her eyes. She took the towel and wipe the water droplet on his chest. Their proximity was making her nervous.

"Ham aapka bandage nikaal de?" Imaan asked slowly.

(Should I remove your bandage)

His throat bobbed as he nodded his head. Imaan leaned closer and slowly remove his bandage.

Cold sweat formed on his neck as his gaze went to her cleavage. He averts her gaze away and lets out a frustrated sigh.

Imaan quickly changed his bandage and moved away from him as soon as she can.

"Abhi aap rest karenge?" Imaan asked slowly.

(You will rest)

"Nahi, bohot araam kar liya hai. Neend nahi aa rahi hai. Kuch presentation banana hai," Ahad said raking his fingers through his messy hair.

(No, I took a lot of rest. I don't even want to sleep. I am going to make the presentation)

"Aapko doctor ne rest karne ko kaha hai. Waise bhi aap ka right-hand fracture hai. Aap kaise presentation banayenge," Imaan argued folding her arms on her chest.

(Doctor told you to take a rest. Your right hand is fractured. How will you work)

"Imaan presentation banana bohot zaroori hai. I am working on this project for months. If the presentation will not be completed, I will lose the project," Ahad explained making her sigh.

(It's important to make the presentation)

"Accha, ek kaam karte hai. Ham aapki help karenge presentation banane mai," Imaan said in excitement making him chuckle.

(Okay, let's do one thing. I will help you in making the presentation)

"Aapko aata bhi hai?" Ahad asked in an amused tone.

(Do you even know)

"Hain? Aap ne hame samajh kya rakha hai? Hame sab pata hai. Aap hame batate jaayega aur hame karte jaayenge. Waise bhi hamne ek mahine ka computer course kiya hai," Imaan said proudly making him chuckle.

(Excuse me. What you have thought about m? I know everything. You tell me and I will follow the instructions. And I also did a month computer course)

"Phir tou aap hi meri madad karengi. Itni talented jo hai aap," Ahad said in an amused tone making her smile.

(Then I should take your help. After all, you are so talented)

Anyone can sense the positive and friendly vibes from both of them. They are getting closer to each other more than ever. The hesitation between them is slowly fading away.

"Password kya hai?" Imaan asked as they both settled on the bed.

(What's the password)

"I will just type it," Ahad said with hesitation.

"Aap hame bataa kyu nahi rahe hai?" Imaan pouted.

(Why you are not telling me)

Ahad let out a frustrated groan and tried not to stare at her plump lips.

He took the notepad from the side table and scribbled the password. He passed the paper without staring at her.

Confused filled in her eyes as Imaan opened the paper. A smile broke on her lips as she read the paper. The little things he is doing to her. Password was

Imaan27

27 was her birth date. She remembers her birthday.

The crimson color formed on her cheeks as she typed the password.

Ahad face broke into a smile when he noticed her cheeks getting red.

<><><>

A few weeks later

"Ahad aapke haath mai dard tou nahi hai na?" Imaan asked.

(You don't have a pain in your hand)

Ahad plaster was removed a week ago and Imaan was very protective of him.

"Hayati, mai bilkul theek hu. Aap fuzool mai pareshan ho rahi hai," Ahad smiled kissing her crimson cheeks.

(My life, I am fine. You are just worried for no reason)

Imaan nodded her head with a blush.

"Imaan walk par chalte? Tumse kuch baat karni hai," Ahad said to which she nodded her head.

(Let's go for a walk. I want to talk about something important)

"Ham shawl le kar aate hai," Imaan said and left for her room.

(Let me bring the shawl)

Imaan wrapped the shawl around her and tied her hair in a pony.

She didn't know what surprise was waiting for her.

<><><>

It was the most beautiful night with the moon and stars illuminating their path. Ahad wrapped his arms around his shoulder while Imaan wrapped her arms around his hard contour chest.

They were feeling relaxed in each other arms.

"Imaan, I was bought as a single child. I don't know how to express or I don't even know what's love. I am not very expressive. But I want you to know that you are the only woman in my life," Ahad stroked her cheeks with his cold fingers.

The weather was chilled and cold. But she was feeling warm in his arms. His warmth was making her calm.

Imaan nodded her head shyly while biting her lips.

"Mohabbat bohot chota alfaaz hai mere jazbaat aapke liye bayaan karne ke liye. Mai zindagi bhar aapko dekhna chahta hu, aapko pyaar karna chahta hu. Aapka haath pakad ke puri duniya dekhna chahta hu. You are my hayati. Aap jaan hai meri. Aap ke begair rahna ka sochta hu to Jaan nikal jaati hai. Agar isse mohabbat kahte hai, tou mujhe aap se bepannah mohabbat hai. Imaan, aap bohot khoobsurat insaan hai," Ahad caressed her hair and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

(Love is a very small word to describe what I felt for you. I want to spend my life with you. I want to love you. I want to hold your hand and traveled the whole world with you. You are my life. You are my soul. I can't live without you. If it's called love then I love you a lot. Imaan, you are a very beautiful person)

Tears welled up in her eyes as he or her heart flutter a bit.

"Ham bhi aapse bohot mohabbat karte hai," Imaan said in a low voice while burying her face in his chest.

(I also love you a lot)

Ahad chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms around her waist. His other hands were caressing her brown silky hair.

That night the couple confessed their feelings and love to each other.

It was their iqraar e mohabbat.

<><><>

~The End~

How's the story?

Do you all like the couple?
I personally loved Imaan character. She is precious 🥺❤

Vote and comments with your valuable thoughts.

-Fatima

𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓪𝓪!!! 𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓶 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓷𝓸 𝓪𝓾𝓻 𝓾𝓷𝓴𝓮 𝓫𝓱𝓪𝓲𝔂𝓸... ;)

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼!

𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓮, 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽, 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮.
𝓑𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴!

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙮 nabihaali263 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣!
𝙎𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙!
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨.

~𝓝𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 31.5K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
118K 6.9K 9
The Alif Series #3 IQRAAR- اِقْرار Noun, Masculine confession, promise, pledge acceptance, consent, agreement The story of Saifaan and Sohai. The no...
64.1K 2.3K 36
[DSMP x Kimetsu no Yaiba] - After breaking free from Pandora's Vault, Technoblade and Dream plan to head back to the Greater Dream SMP, however, upon...
69.2K 3.2K 20
Short stories with full mirch and masala! Epic love stories with happiness after pain, with laughter after tears! Happy endings after the new beginni...