My Gentle Delinquent [Sooshu]

By cheongsojomhaji

(COMPLETED) Seo Soojin a kind and smart girl that everyone knows around their department. She's very sociable... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
PROMOTION
39
40 [M]
41
42
43

22

1.1K 66 16
By cheongsojomhaji

[Back to normal]

It seems like everything just passed by to them. It's been days already and it seems like Shuhua and Soojin came back to square one.

Meanwhile Minnie and Miyeon have already talked but even if the two talked already it seems like Miyeon was still keeping her distance making Minnie to respect it and also go on with the flow for the meantime.

Miyeon already knows that Soyeon and Yuqi are dating but on Yuqi's side she haven't yet said anything to her friends yet since it was hard to get her friends together.

They've been extremely busy and they only have a month and a half to prepare for the tournament.

Shuhua gulps down the water, sweats were on her forehead slowly trickling down on her neck. "BACK ON THE FIELD." their coach yelled as her team mates jog back to the field after a short break.

Their coach blows the whistle, Shuhua have this serious look on her face as she run to the side. They need to improve they defense area and so as their offense.

And Shuhua being the center midfielder she needs to play behind the forwards in order to secure a goal.

The others were also exhausted but if they want to win a place up to the championship they need to work hard and play fair. "Shuhua." Yuqi yelled as she passed the ball to Shuhua.

They were grouped and divided, playing against each other.

Minnie just arrived at the soccer field holding her bag, she just got out from her second class which is also her last class for the morning. She doesn't have anything to do at the office for the moment.

So she decided to come and watch her friends play. She was worried that Shuhua was pushing herself so hard.

The soccer field is not that far from the garden, Minnie tried her best not to look at where Miyeon is usually. If Miyeon is keeping her distance away from her then she'll accept it.

Their talk was pointless.

FLASHBACK

Miyeon knocked on the door three times before opening it. Minnie teared her eyes off from the papers that she's checking.

She froze on her spot when she saw Miyeon standing their walking towards her. "What can I do for you Ms. Cho? Please take a sit." Minnie asks.

"Can we talk?" Miyeon asks standing still even if Minnie had offer her to sit. "Yeah of course." Minnie composed herself trying not to stutter in front of the woman she's been crushing to but doesn't have any guts to confess at all.

"Stop sending me those flowers and chocolates." Minnie felt like her world stopped for a moment as she let those words sink in to her. She furrowed her eyebrows. "I sent those to say that I'm sorry for what happened 'that day'." Minnie calmly replied.

"You don't have to say sorry at all, you and I didn't know that it was gonna be us so stop sending flowers and chocolates." Minnie doesn't know why her heart was being crushed for some reasons.

"Let's stay to what we are before." Miyeon smiled at Minnie warmly which made Minnie think that there was no need for her heart to break at all just seeing Miyeon smile makes her day.

And she thought it will became better, but she the next day she tried greeting Miyeon but it was as if she didn't even exist.

It was like ahe was invisible to Miyeon so she came to a decision to just let Miyeon or she'll just hurt herself more.

END OF FLASHBACK

===

S H U H U A -

"Are you sure she's okay?" I ask Yuqi as we both stare at Minnie unnie who was looking at the ground probably zoning out.

I've explained myself to my friends already of what really happened. I opened up to them. I told them everything that they deserve to know because I know that I can trust them.

I have never talked to Soojin after we went to the arcade. As soon as I went back to practice, I became busy again and I know that she's busy also.

Tournament and competition day is just around the corner and I know they are also practicing.

I glanced at Yuqi and saw her smiling like an idiot. This damn girl is smiling like an idiot just because of a pink towel. 'Is she kidding me right now?' I ask myself.

I leaned closer to her and look at the pink towel. I couldn't believe what my eyes are seeing right now. I look at Yuqi then to the towel back and forth.

"You two are even using a pink towel to flirt with each other." I commented as I state at the red lipstick mark that was on the towel. "Oh shut up." Yuqi hissed as she hold the towel close to her like a fucking idiot.

But I couldn't blame her. This girl is in love.

"You're done already?" I was startled hearing Minnie unnie's voice. "Ah yeah it was only one round." I answered as I look into her eyes trying to read her but she's good at hiding it.

Beside her eyes were the same cold eyes but her smile was bright.

"Let's have lunch outside today. My treat I have something to confess to the gang." I look at Yuqi sending her a signal but she just nodded her head. I feel so sticky because of mt sweats. "I'm gonna go and take shower, Yuqi are you coming?" I ask.

We usually shower all together with our other team mates. "I will wait for the two of you while I chat the others." Minnie yelled as we both nodded, heading straight to the shower room holding our duffel bag.

"Have you noticed how Minnie unnie was acting?" I ask Yuqi as I slowly take my shirt off. "Yeah she doesn't go to the rooftop anymore also."

I fished my phone out to send a message to Soojin. Yes I said that we aren't talking but we aren't talking personally like talking in front of each other but we do message each other.

We communicate with each other and so far I've know her more not just her basic informations.

To Jin~ah💕:
I just finished practice. How about you? Don't forget to drink your water and eat well this lunch.

I placed my phone back to my duffel bag as I went inside to one of the shower rooms while holding my small bag of toiletries. I opened the shower letting the water flow down to my body.

I can hear some laugh outside, I swear they love to play around with each other. "Shuhua I forgot my shampoo, can I ask for some?" I heard Ryujin yelled.

I grabbed my shampoo before handing it to her over the door. "Give it back quick, I haven't washed my hair yet." I said as let myself drown again.

===

Soojin was still inside the dance practice room with half of their members, the others already left but she decided to stay to polish her dance.

The competition is just around the corner so there is no time to be slacking off right now.

She watches herself, watching her own moves. These days she haven't had any time to have a chat with Shuhua and even if they are living just next to each other. She comes home, eat and sleep from exhaustion.

"Soojin~ah I think you received a notification your phone just chimed." Moonbyul yelled while wiping her sweats she was sitting just beside Soojin's bag.

Soojin immediately stopped dancing her lips curving up into a smile like she knows why her phone just chimed. Moonbyul look at Soojin weirdly as she watch the girl run to her bag getting her phone.

"Don't say that you are texting someone?" Moonbyup commented with a teasing smile but Soojin was too immersed to even hear Moonbyul's voice.

===

S O O J I N -

I smiled as soon as I saw who texted me.

From HoneyShu💕:
I just finished practice. How about you? Don't forget to drink your water and eat well this lunch.

Don't even ask me why I named Shuhua like that. It's cute and so is Shuhua so nothing's wrong.

I let out a giggle as I work up my fingers on typing a reply to her. We've been like this ever since after we went to the arcade.

There are many things that's been on my mind but I let myself drown into this. Ever since Shuhua came a lot of things had happened in just a short period of time.

Well most of it are good ones, I've known her more better. But I'm afraid that I'll not be able to get out of this.

To HoneyShu💕:
I also just finished my practice but I'm still here inside the practice room. I didn't forget to drink my water so I hope that you didn't also. Eat well Shu.

I put my phone back inside my bag, Miyeon unnie will stop over here well that's what she said earlier. She's been acting weird lately. She's been looking up at the rooftop whenever when we're at the garden like she's finding someone or what.

I shrugged my thoughts off as I stood up to continue practicing.

But I'm confused, I want to drown myself into it but at the same time I don't want to. Would it be such a bad thing if I let myself drown in what they call 'love'?

Life is not an experience that occurs in black and white, often there are conflicting feelings involved, where parts of an experience are enjoyable and others uncomfortable or stressful or annoying.

That is what my mother have always said to me.

===

Miyeon was on her way to Soojin, she's been trying not to get herself involved with Minnie as much as possible while she's dealing with something inside her head and inside her inner heart.

Distance may offer greater clarity which can get muddied up with deep feelings, and so you back up, widen your vision of including yourself in what you are looking at within a particular context which can be confusing, it’s alright, back up and take it in bit by back until you know what’s up.

And that is what she's doing right now, she's distancing herself as she distinguish what's been bothering her.

She peaked at the small window and saw Soojin dancing, the others were taking a rest meanwhile her lovely friends is still practicing.

She knocked on the door before opening it. Moonbyul smiled as she greeted Miyeon even the other student greeted her. "Is she not tired?" Miyeon sit down beside Moonbyul with her eyes on Soojin.

"I don't know but I think she have so much energy because she received a message from 'HoneyShu'." Moonbyul casually stated, she actually caught a glimpse of Soojin's phone. Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

'HoneyShu' Miyeon thought trying to figure out who that might be though it is very easy to know who it is.

She also have noticed how Soojin was smiling so brightly everyday which was kinda odd because everyday Soojin would just look at you like you're a stranger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 2.9K 57
(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intrigued to know you more not knowing you w...
230K 8.1K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...
81K 3K 39
When two people with different personalities live in the same house. can they live in this house in peaceful and without any problems? Can one of the...
18.7K 1K 15
This will take place in a world where vampires', werewolf's, and human's live together but vampires are more deadly and dangerous, werewolf's are use...