Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... More

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part One
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Meeting Your Sibling/s
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Powercut
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Offenderman - Part Two
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part One
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part One
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part One
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Two : Crazy Ex
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Neko/Inu Boyfriend
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
Puppeteer - Part Three
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex
He's Clingy
Camping
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

Babysitting Sally

4.1K 94 45
By thesleepymonster

Eyeless Jack-

Ej set down a pink backpack on the counter and pointed at you. "Watch her. Don't watch that weird idol anime, M/R." Then turned to the little girl beside him, pointing at her. "Behave." Then he left, leaving you to slowly chew your cereal as you glance at Sally.

She stared at you before smiling. "Hi!" She greeted, making you hum and nod. "Hey."

Sally and you were quiet before you pointed your spoon in a direction. "Want to watch TV with me?" You asked, making her gasp and nod. "To the living room." You said, grabbing her bag and she followed you to the living room.

"Is Ej nice to you?" She asked as you both sat on the couch.

You hummed in thought as you grabbed the TV remote and turned the TV on. "On a scale from one to five. He is, uh, a three." You said, thinking about it then nodded.

"A three?" She questioned, tilting her head.

"Yeah, he's not always nice but he's not always mean." You explained, holding the remote to her. She took the remote and looked at you. "What show was he talking about?" She asked, making you chuckle. "Some show called Back Street Girls. Just a show I've been watching."

"That doesn't sound bad." Sally giggled, making you grin. "Want to watch an episode?" You asked, Sally nodding. "Mhm!"

Watching her reaction and questions to just one episode made your day. Ej wasn't impressed but he had to admit, hearing how she reacted made him laugh a little.

Zalgo- 

When you were asked to watch Sally, you were a little surprised. You're Zalgo's boyfriend. You thought you would be the last person to watch her. You were wrong. Only reason it did happen was because Sally wanted to see you again.

"Whoa, you have a lot of coloring books." She said, looking at the small pile of coloring books.

"Yeah, my brother has to have something or it's my walls that are gonna be colored on."

Sally looked up at you. "Is that what was on wall in the hall?" She asked, making you nod. "Why didn't you clean it up?" She questioned, making you hum before you chuckled. "Mostly to annoy Zalgo."

"Really?"

With a small nod, you sat next to her. "Would you believe me if I told you the drawing is suppose to be Zalgo?"

Sally gasped. "No way."

"Yep. I like to tease him about it sometimes." You stated, grabbing a marker. Sally nodded and looking through the markers before at you. "Can I draw? On the papers, not the wall."

You chuckled and patted her head. "Have at it. Just remember to put the caps back on." You said, making her smile widely and nod. "I will! Thank you."

Jason the Toymaker-

Sally sat in front of you as she played with her toys and you were folding laundry.

"Hey, M/R." She said, looking up at you.

"What's up?" You asked, glancing at her.

Sally looked back at her toys. "Why do you have so many toys?" She asked, making you chuckle. "Because Jason has no idea when to stop." You answered, setting your pants in a pile.

"Really?" She asked, making you shrug. "Yeah, lately, it's not so much. Which is good because that gives me time to think where I'm gonna put all of them." You smiled before shaking your head.

Sally nodded. "It must be hard dating Jason since he's a bit possessive and stuff. He's also looks scary when he gets really mad."

You gave a small 'huh' and shrugged. "I mean, my friends are still alive. My family seem to be fine. Uh, there's my ex..who I think is dead?" You said, tilting your head. "Is he dead? He might be. I don't know. Well, maybe." You whispered.

"If you're dating Jason, I think so." Sally said, making you nod a little. "Can't argue with that logic. You just can't argue with that logic." You stated, patting her head. She giggled and started to play with her toys again.

Hoodie-

Hoodie came over and patted your shoulders. "Watch her. I'll be back in a bit." He said, leaving you to nod and that's how you ended up babysitting.

At the moment, you were laying on the ground. "I lost at hide and seek." You dramatically cried, covering your face. "Oh, man!"

Sally looked down at you and giggled. "It's okay, M/R. No one can win against me." She said, making you peek through your fingers. "No one?"

She nodded before sitting down. "Now, tell me, did you really dress as a maid for an event at your work?" She asked, making you sit up with a chuckle. "Indeed, I did. I was a butler too."

"Really!"

You nodded and crossed your arms. "It was fun. At first, I thought it was gonna be weird but it was pretty cool. Women wore the butler outfit and men wore the maid outfit. Then the next day, it switched."

"You must've been a cute maid." She giggled. You chuckled and nodded. "Yep. I was a pretty handsome butler too." You said, making her laugh before gasping. "Do you still have it? The butler one?"

It took you a moment to think before you nodded. "Yeah, I think so."

That is how Hoodie came back to see you dressed as a butler, treating Sally as if she was princess.

Candy Pop-

Candy simply came and told you to watch her. Before you could say something, he was already gone. You scoffed in disbelief before you looked at Sally, who was standing there with her backpack. "I'm back again." She smiled, making you chuckle a little. "Yeah, you are."

"So, what are you doing?" She asked, walking to your table.

"Just lazing around." You answered, watching her put her backpack on the table. "I am taking a break though. Want to watch what I'm watching now?" You asked, making her gasp and nod.

"Its a funny show." You said, grabbing your remote as she sat next to you. "Okay. What sho-" She paused when you played the episode, watching two characters running in the rain as they yelled. "What are they doing?" She asked, looking at you.

You laughed and shook your head. "They forgot their umbrellas." You answered, Sally looking at the TV. "Can you show me what they were doing?" She tilted her head, making you chuckle and nod. "Okay, let me get a jacket." You said, pausing the show and went to get a jacket.

Minutes later, you had part of the jacket over you head and your arms out. "Nozaki had his jacket like this. Then Chiyo was in front of him." You said, Sally standing in front of you. "This must look funny." She giggled.

"It is." A voice said, making the two of you look to the side to see Candy. He was holding your phone with a grin on his face. Candy refused to delete the photos and makes sure you don't do it.

Dark Link-

Dark left Sally in your care. Didn't say much. Just asked you to watch her then left.

"Hey, M/R?"

You hummed, glancing down at her then your cooking food. "What's up?"

"Did you get hurt when you first met Dark?" She asked, making you snort and shake your head. "He was a complete asshole when we first met. He tried to kill my friend. He left me with a scar then I had to get rid of a pile of bones." You huffed at the reminder.

Sally giggled. "That must've be really weird." She said, making you nod and wave your spatula. "I thought I was dreaming." You stated before grimacing. "Till I met with (F/N) the next day and he said had the same dream."

"That's fun-eek!"

You raised a brow and looked at her as she moved to the other side of you, gripping your shirt. "Eek?" You questioned, looking where she pointed and saw a small spider. "Oh, a spider." You said, shrugging. Then looked around before grabbing a cup and put it over. "Its trapped."

She blinked before sighing in relief. You laughed and patted her head.

Offenderman-

"Please, please, I'll treat you to something later." Offender said, grabbing your hand and kissed your knuckles. "I'll treat you, okay? So, watch her for about twenty minutes. I'm sure you can handle her." He said, smiling. "I have to go shopping la-"

"I know and I'll be back before you do." He interrupted. Before you could say anything, he dropped Sally's bag in your arms then left.

You scoffed before looking at Sally. "He never gives me a warning, you know that?"

Sally giggled. "I know. You said that last time too."

Thinking back, she was right. Offender came and dumped her on you at the last second. "That fucker. He did do that!"

Sally followed you around as she listened to you ranting angrily about Offender as you were doing some chores. She found it funny and continued to follow you around like a duckling and helped when she felt like it. When you did calm down, you exhaled deeply then patted your cheeks before looking at her.

"Want to play hide and seek?" You asked, making her gasp and nod. "Yes!"

You smiled and crossed your arms. "I'll hide and you find me. The bedroom is the no-no zone." You stated, tilting your head as she nodded. "You go it!" She smiled widely, making you grin. "Let's start then!"

Masky-

"Why do you have so many songs?" Sally asked as she looked up from your phone to you. "There's not that many songs" You chuckled, making her huff quietly. "I think I'll stick to this playlist as you clean."

"Whatever you sa...is that a spider?" You questioned, looking at a small spider as Sally gasped. "What?"

You stared at it a little longer before snorting. "Let me get a cup." You stated, looking around till you found one. Sally watched you before turning to the spider but gasped. "It disappeared!"

"What?" You looked and sighed deeply. "Crap, of course it went missing." You muttered, starting to look for the spider. Sally watched you then jumped when you cheered. "Found it!"

"Really?" She questioned, seeing you grab the cup and a piece of paper. Then you walked to the window, opened it, then shook the paper a little. "Spider is all gone, Sally." You said as you shut the window and smiled at her.

Sally blinked before smiling widely and nodded. "Thank you!"

You were gonna say something till you something dangled in front of you. "Eh?" You blinked before laughing nervously. "That spider is huge!" You exclaimed, Sally leaving the room with a small scream.

Masky was confused when he came back, only to have Sally and you pushing him to your room.

Slenderman-

"What are you doing?" Sally asked, watching you look between two papers. "A dear friend of mine needs help with a class of his. I'm just checking his work to see how well he did this time." You said, looking at her. "I would tutor him but he has a slight fear of the...supernatural." You stated, making her give a small 'oh'.

You nodded and looked at her. "So, I'm left looking over his work and comparing it to mine."

"There's not a lot of marks." She said, making you sigh before laughing a little. "This guy is smart but has no common sense."

Sally hummed then looked at you. "If he's so smart, why does he need to be tutored then?"

You opened your mouth to answer then blinked before looking at the papers in your hands. "Why am I doing that?"

Then your phone's notification went off making you two to look and you grabbed it. "Speak of the devil, a video from the dummy." You said, Sally gasping and looking over it. "What is it?" She asked, the both of you watching it.

"Why is there an egg in the microwave?" You asked quietly, making Sally shrug. Then when it exploded, you grimaced a little. Sally blinked before patting your shoulder. "I'm sorry to say this but your friend is a bit of an idiot." 

Laughing Jack-

Babysitting Sally is nothing new to you. Lj and you watch her a lot and there's those few times you watch her. Sally just watches some TV shows or colors while you do whatever you do.

"What are you reading?" Sally asked, hopping on the couch beside you. With a small chuckle, you tapped the book and looked at her. "Just some physics."

She nodded before tilting her head curiously. "Is it hard or easy?" She questioned, making you give a quiet 'huh' then laugh a little.

"Does it look hard to you?" You asked, moving the book to her. She blinked and looked at the book before giggling. "It looks like you can put a baby to sleep if you read it to them."

You laughed and ruffled her hair. "I'm sure it can. Just reading it myself makes me tired sometimes."

Sally flipped some pages and looked at you. "Why are you reading it?"

You thought for a moment then shrugged. "Just felt like it." You laughed, rubbing your head. Sally shook her head as she put the book on your lap.

"You're just as weird as Lj." She stated, getting off the couch and sat by her stuff again.

"Uh...Is that a compliment or insult?" You asked, watching her think before she giggled. "A bit of both."

Homicidal Liu-

"Please, M/R?" Liu asked, sitting by the side of the bed. You gave a tired glare and he sheepishly smiled.

"Twenty minutes?" You questioned tiredly, Liu nodding instantly. "Twenty minutes and I'll be back to watch her and you can sleep."

You groaned quietly and buried your face into your pillow before sighing loudly. "Go." You muttered, Liu gasping with a smile. "Thank you! Coffee is right here. I'll be back." He said, kissing your head then left.

Sally watched you sit up slowly and reach for the mug that sat on your nightstand. You glanced at her then nodded. "Morning." You stated, taking a sip from your coffee then set it down on the nightstand.

She giggled and hugged her teddy bear. "It's the afternoon, M/R." She said, making you blink at her then grab your phone to see the time and saw it was the afternoon. "Oh, shit. It is."

Sally nodded and grabbed the TV remote and settled on the floor. "You have a scary look on your face." She commented, you snorting in response. "Not towards You." You yawned.

"Sully says you're scary when waking up." She turned on the TV, leaving you to laugh a little. "Oh, did he now?"

Sally giggled and nodded. "I didn't tell you that." She whispered making you chuckle.

Puppeteer-

You were just chilling out on the couch, playing on your phone when Sally plopped on the ground by you. With a small hum, you glanced at her. "What's up, kid?"

"What's this?" She questioned, holding up the small Puppeteer doll. You chuckled and poked the doll. "It's a mini Puppeteer."

"Hm..why do you have it?"

You gave a small hum then grinned. "Puppet gave it to me and I kept it around to tease him." You laughed, grabbing the doll. "Puppet started hiding this though."

"But he gave it to you?" She questioned, tilting her head in confusion. You chucked and waved your hand. "I know, right? But I guess he hates it." You said, lifting the doll up. "Oh, oh, watch this. If Puppet is here right now, then he's gonna get mad and pop up. If he isn't, then nothing happens."

Sally blinked and tilted her head. "What are you gonna do?" She questioned, getting a small laugh from you. "This." You said before kissing the forehead of the doll.

You two waited a moment before you sighed loudly. "I guess he's not here." You stated, setting the doll on your stomach.

"Does he pop up after you do that?" Sally asked, making you nod. "Yep. Probably mad that I show it more affection than him." You chuckled, Sally giggling in response.

Jeff the Killer-

"Come on, babe. Fifteen minutes top. You got to believe me." Jeff said, holding Sally's bag.

"For reason, I don't believe you." You said, grabbing it from him.

"Just believe me." He retorted then patted Sally's head. "Behave for him. I'll be back in a bit, okay?" Sally giggled with a small nod. Both of you watched him walk to the door before he looked at you. "Fifteen minutes." Then out he went.

Sally looked at you as you looked down at her. "What were you doing?" She questioned, making you hum. "Hm, Nothing really, I suppose. I guess that changes since you're here though." You chuckled.

"Do you think he'll be back in fifteen minutes?" She asked, making you shrug. "Who knows." You answered, setting her bag down. Sally gave a small nod before gasping. "I bet you some money that Jeff will be here in fifteen minutes."

With a small chuckle and a raise of your brow, you gave a nod. "Alright. How much are we talking about it?"

She grinned and crossed her arms. "Fifty bucks."

You gasped quietly. "Fifty? What do you plan to do with a hundred dollars?" You asked, making her giggle. "That's for me to know and you to just pay up if you lose."

"You really are scary." You laughed, making her smile. "Bet?" She questioned. You thought about it for a moment then nodded. "Yeah, bet." You said, sounding confident.

Sally was fifty dollars richer because of you.

Kagekao-

Sally jumped when you suddenly yelled out in frustration, throwing a couch pillow at the wall. "I'm gonna kill that scarf-wearing asshole!"

She stared at you for a moment then at the kitten on front of her. "Do you know what his issue is?" Sally asked them quietly. The kitten merely played with the toy mouse.

"Uh, M/R?" Sally questioned, making you look at her then smile and laugh a little. "Don't worry, Sally. Just looking for something."

She gave a small nod. "What are you looking for?" She questioned, grabbing the toy mouse and tossed it, (K/N) running after it then starts chewing and kicking it.

You sighed and crossed your arms. "I'm looking for my other slipper. I asked Kagekao to put them somewhere so the little kit doesn't take off with them."

"How do you know it was him and not (K/N)?" She questioned, making you chuckle before smiling in annoyance. "Because whenever he takes my shoes or slippers, it's always the right one."

Sally seemed to think before pointing up at the ceiling. "I think I saw it on the ceiling in your bedroom." She said, giggling when your jaw slacked a little. "Ceiling? Again!" You shouted, Sally picking up (K/N) and followed you to your bedroom glancing around then pointed. "See?"

You groaned loudly. "Why the ceiling?" You asked yourself, Sally laughing.

Splendorman-

"You sure its not an issue?" Splendor asked, making you nod as he handed you her backpack. "It really isn't, Splendor. I was just doing my chores anyway." You said, Sally cheering and standing by you. "We'll be fine, Splendor!" Sally giggled, hugging your side.

Splendor laughed a little. "Okay then. Thanks, M/R. I'll be back in a bit." He said, kissing your head before saying bye to the two of you then left.

"So, what are you doing, M/R?" Sally asked, looking up at you. You laughed a little and rubbed your neck. "Just cleaning up around the house. I noticed I slacked a bit on the chores, haha." You laughed sheepishly, Sally giggling in response.

So, while you were doing some cleaning, Sally was following you around, talking with you. Then when you were cleaning your couch, she noticed glitter. A lot.

"Why is there so much glitter?" She questioned, lifting up a couch pillow. You hummed in confusion before chuckling. "Because Splendor likes to throw it everywhere. You can also find confetti from a couple months ago."

"Eh! Really?"

"Haha, yeah." You laughed before grinning. "I have some of those small confetti popper things. Want to pop them?"

Sally stares at you before nodding with a wide smile. "Lets make confetti fly."

BEN Drowned-

BEN dropped Sally's bag on you while you were sleeping and smiled when you looked at him tired and confused. "Hey, hot stuff. I need you to watch Sally."

You groaned tiredly and sat up slowly. "BEN? What time is it?" You grabbed your phone and checked the time. "It's six in the morning." You stated, looking at him. He sheepishly laughed and rubbed his neck.

With a small sigh, you agreed making him cheer quietly before kissing your head and left Sally with you. So, here you are working on your notes while Sally surprised you with questions.

"I have another question!" Sally suddenly shouted, making you jump a little and look over at her. "A-Another question?" You questioned, Sally nodding firmly. "You're so quiet! I know we don't hang out much but you're just so quiet." She mumbled, crossing her arms.

Thinking about it, you gave a small nod making her gasp with a smile then she cleared her throat. "Okay, so, I wanted to know what you and BEN watching last night?" She asked.

"Why do you ask that?" You asked, raising a brow. Sally gave a small hum. "BEN was talking about how there was a creepy anime with tall guys who were tearing people apart."

It took you a moment but you knew what she was talking about. "Sally, if you hate bugs, don't watch it. Just don't watch it." You said, making her tilt her head in confusion.

Rake-

Sally looked at your pillow case that had an awkward stitching then tilted her head. "M/R, what happened to the pillow case?"

You hummed and glanced at her before laughing a little. "Ah, Rake ripped that." You said, putting your focus on folding your sheet. Sally blinked and looked at you. "Rake ripped it and you tried to fix it?" She questioned, making you nod. "Yep."

"This one is also ripped!" She exclaimed, making you laugh sheepishly. "Yeah, it happens." You said, making her look at the pillow case then slowly fold it. Sally set the pillow case down and looked at you. "Isn't Rake scary to you?" She questioned.

You were quiet for a second before you gave a quiet hum. "I mean, he was at the beginning. Now, it's just when he decides to run at me. Really fast. In the dark." You said, smiling a little scared. Sally stared at you then tilted her head. "Wait, what are you talking about?"

"He just scared me one night. I was taking out the trash and he just came out of nowhere, really fast." You explained, Sally giggling a little. "You got scared while taking out the trash?"

You snorted with a small laugh. "If you saw what I saw, then you might've gotten scared too." You said, Sally thinking about it then shook her head. "You're just a scaredy cat." She said, making you laugh, tossing a pillow case on her head. "Be nice to me." You said, Sally giggling as she pulled off the pillowcase.

Ticci Toby-

"Hey, hey, hey, watch Sally for me." Toby poked your face, making you groan and swat at his hand. "I'm trying to take a nap here." You grumbled. Toby kept poking your cheek. "Just a half hour." He retorted, cheering when you nodded.

Then Sally and you were watching a show together, except you've never seen it. So, whenever you were confused, you looked over at her to ask a question. Sally looked at you as you were eating a snack, invested in the show. She took notice of a bitemark on your hand and tilted her head.

"Hey, what happened to your hand?" She asked, making you raised a brow in confusion then looked at your hand. "Oh, Toby happened." You answered, looking back at the TV.

She gave you a confused look. "Toby did that?" She asked, getting a nod from you. "Masky came over yesterday for something. Toby fell asleep on me and well, Masky and I were talking casually then chomp." You explained, looking at your hand. "Didn't think the bitemark was gonna last long." You added, shrugging.

"Masky said something about that." Sally said, waving her hand. "Even said Toby bit your stomach."

You groaned at the thought an held your stomach. "There was a bitemark for so long and it was a little bruised." You sighed at the thought. "I just hope he doesn't do that again." You muttered, making her laugh. "Poor, M/R." She pouted mockingly.

"Yes, yes, poor me." You chuckled, Sally giggling.

.   .   .

.   .

Hey there. Guess who's back?

This idiot lolol.

So, skeletons, how are you doing?

As always, I hope you're having a good day/night.

I also hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Hm, I guess that's all lol. So, I'll see you skeletons in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 861 64
Here are stories and origins about your favourite creepypastas. Hope u like it.
7.6K 99 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...
37K 502 49
Thanks for 20k+ reads I've fallen out of the fandom and I've decided to not continue. It is a bit cringey I'll be honest, but I had no clue what I wa...
369K 4.8K 67
I started writing a boyfriend scenarios on my Quotev and now I really only post new chapters here! Sorry for bad grammar and such. I own all these so...