Invisible Golden Thread

By _Chaaru_

Impressive 🏅 #1 on Imagination {constantly for 1 month} #1 on Ashwin #1 on Cookwithcomali #1 on tvshow #1... More

Try Something New..?🤔
Introvert Fear😑
Off To Mumbai👋
First Call 📲
An Unnamed Bond💞
Style her😍
Mesmerizing Beauty❤😍
Trailer Cut ❤️
The Unbearable Pain😪
First Try of Confession 🤞
On Camera 🎥
First Move🥰😉
Sweet Gesture💝
The Real Nithya😍
Trailer Cut
His Strong Pillar❤️
The Warmth of Love
The Hug😍
Rowdy Don😁
Trailer Cut
Focused...❤️
A Selfie🤭
A New Entry 🤐
Tensed...😔
Impressing Nithya
Sweet dish❤️
Love War🤜🤛
Sweet n Sour❤️
The break🤞
The Drift💔
Track set 😉
Out of the Box😆
Battle continues.... 😵💜
The unexpected 💜
Let's Chat 🤞
The Break Down💔
Confessed💜💜
Decision Making🤞
Homely Chat💜
Official Membership💜
Soulmates 💜
Ma.... 💜
Sacred Thread😍
Preperation On😍
Grand Finale is Up🤩
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Finale Part 3
Many More Returns 😍💜
Final Moments 💜❤️
The Night 💜
The Paradise💜
The Juncture💜
Embrace💜
Approved ❤️💜
Tested 💔🥺
She Deserves... 💜🥺
Everything Purple💜
Gratitude Note
Hey Fam😍
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT💜
CONTEST ALERT ✍️
FINAL CALL
CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY

The Future 💜

3K 328 288
By _Chaaru_

That was a fine morning. Gautham's parents stayed in his apartment itself. Nithya and family came back to their room. At night they had a small happy discussion about Nithya's future. One thing was so sure for them. Nithya is going to have a very peaceful married life. Nithya went to her room and took the phone to text Gautham. But she saw a missed call from A.R.Rahman Sir's music studio. She got excited and immediately called back.

"Hi, Nithya. I'm the production assistant of Rahman Sir's music banner. Unga kitta konchom pesanum. Are you free now..?!

(I would like to talk to you..)

"Yes Sir, Naa free tha..Sollunga. "

(Yes sir. I'm free)

"Okay. Nithya there is an offer for you. You might have heard about the upcoming movie of the current sensation Mr.Gautham. "

"Yeah..Theriyum sir..." 😍😍

(I know sir)

Nithya was jumping, crushing her pillow, holding her breath in between the call out of happiness and excitement. 

"Okay antha padathile neenga oru song paadanumnu naanga aasapadarom. Ofcourse you know. It will be a great promotion for the film and I hope you will also gonna have a big brek in your career.."

(We would like you to sing a song in that movie..)

"Sure....sure sir...." She was stammering out of immense happiness 

"Okay then, Come to our studio tomorrow for the agreement purpose and trial recording. Bye"

They cut the call and Nithya without give it a second, called Gautham and informed this entire thing. He was equally happy as this was his long time dream to have her melodious voice in his movie. And that too her beloved brother is also a main part. So he told her that he will pick her the next day. Nithya ran downstairs and shared this new with her fam too. They too became damn proud about their daughter. 

Next day morning. Nithya got ready in a White kurti with floral designs in chest. She made it too minimal with a kajal and a nude peach lipshade. She tied her hair in a low ponytail. Gautham picked her from the gate. 

"Hey hero..."😍

"Sollu Rowdy..." He reverted back and that made her smile.

(Tell me Don)

"Yosich paarunga..Unga face antha big screenile varumboth en voice background poduva...Woowww...pullarikkuth...Ungalukk..?! 😍

(Just think of it Gautham. When your face is present in the screen, my voice will be there in the background...Woow..Literally getting goosebumps..)

Her usual way of asking whether he too felt the same.

"Ennoda ethana naal kanav thereema.. Anth song full un voice play pannithaa spotle shoot pannuva... I'm damn sure..I'll be seen as the most handsome in those scenes. Credits to my chellama.." 😍🥰

(Its my looong term dream you know. Your voice will be played on loop at the shooting spot whwn I act for that.)

Nithya felt so proud of herself for choosing this man who gives equal importance to her career and talents. Her Kalaabha Kaadhalan is now a very responsible purushan..!!

They reached the studio. Nithya went inside along with Gautham. Though, singing in A.R.Rahman Sir's direction is her ali time dream, she felt so nervous to walk to him. But Gautham held her hands and that was an  assurance by him to be in her side always.

They had a quick test of her voice and a trial recording also took place. A.R sir gave her a portion of the song and Nithya grasped it quickly. She delivered such a brilliant output. He asked her to sing any song which have a classical tint. She looked at Gautham and he pointed a flower over the table. Nithya smiled and sang "Malargal Ketten...Vanamee Thanthene..." . By the time Gautham was concentrating more on A.R.sir's expression. 

"Please kadavule... Paavom en Nithya...Avale dissappoint pannakoodath...Plz..." 🥰

(Oh God please don't dissappoint my Nithya...)

Gautham opened the eyes and saw A.R. sir is smiling. It was so evident that he was so impressed by her knowledge in music and happily admitted her as his next song's singer. Gautham didn't find a way to express his proud. His sweetheart has done such a wonderful job and he is always addicted to her singing. Now she is gonna give a hit that through his movie with her dream music director. 

{Touchwood Chellama..}

O

n the way back home Gautham brought her cakes and chocolates. More than getting things to he,  he enjoyed the way she eats all those. He admired her cute expressions while she eats sweets.

"Innuma intha sighting...?" She asked.

(Are you staring at me..?)

"Unakk 60 vayasaanalum naa sight adippen.."

(I'll continue to adore you even if you are 60 years old)

"Namma koncham seriousa discuss pannuvoma Gautham..?"

(Can we talk about something seriously)

"Mmm sollu ma..!"

(Sure, tell me dear)

"Unga future plan enna.."

(What is your future plan..)

"Ipo commit panna 3 movies back to back pannanum.. Then namma kalayanam,,"

(I'll do the committed movies back to back...Then our marriage..)

"Veedu kattavenaama.."

(Shouldn't we build our own house..?)

"Kandippa..Athaa en chellakutty ene paakurathukk munnadiye sollivechirukkene veedu kattikodukkanumnu..!!"

(Of course yes.. That was my sweetheart's demand even before I came to your life..)

"Namma sernth kattalaama.."

(Should we build it together..?)

"Eeey athellam vena...That is my responsibilty. "

(Hey no need of that..)

Nithya put all those eatables in one side and faced Gautham. Seeing her face he understood that she is serious about their future. So he parked the car sideways and turned to her side for a discussion.

"Gautham.. Namma naatile mukkavaasi ponnungalum after marriage oru guestaa feel panrenu theriyuma..?"

(Gautham, do you know why so many married girls used to feel that they are guests in their own home..?)

"Appadiyirukka...?"

(Is that so..?)

"Irukk...athukk kaaranom avangalukknu sonthama ethumille. Namma porantha veedu guest houseaa maaridum. Purushan kooda mattumtha anga pogamudiyum. Katteet vantha veetileyum nee innoru veett ponnu thaanu sollum.."

(Yes its there. And the reason for that is they didn't own anything. The house we born turned to be a guest house. In husband's home, we'll be treated as someone who is outside.)

"Enna ma.. Ethukk ivloo ellam yosikkure.."

(Why are you thinking all these dear..?)

"Gautham... Enakk income irukk..Bank balance irukk.. Neengalum nalla positionilirukaanga.. Ethuvaarunthalum namma onna seyanumnu thaa naa aaspadure.  And..
I don't want to be your responsibility, I want to be your partner. That't it.!" 😍

(Gautham, I have income.. I have bank balance. You are also in a good position. Whatever we do for our future, let's do it together.)

That really hits hard for him. Being in this age, cutest bubbly innocent girl, she is thinking so maturely when it comes about their future. He really felt soo happy to have her in his life.

"Namma sernth kattara veetile namma tha owners. Neenga mattumille... Naa mattuvumilla.. Apo thaane enakk anga urumairukkum.. Illena naa unga veetukk neenga koottit vantha ponnu mattumtha.. Ulagathile ennellamo maaruth. Aaan intha girlse dependent aakura system mattum maarave maatinguth. Aaana namma vazhnth kaatuvome.. Evloo ponnunga namukk fansa irukaanga.. Let them also get inspired to be financially independent."🥰

(The house which is gonna built by us, we are the sole owners. Neither you alone nor me only. Then only I'll have a right there. Otherwise I'll be that girl who came in just because you married me. The world is changing so fast. But bringing up the girls and teaching them to dependent in all the way still not changed. But let's live that way. We have so many girl fans. Let them also get inspired to be financially independent)

Gautham sat there for a while.. Just looked at the girl in front of him. She is adorable and cute. But she is so determined and focused about everything she does. 

"Kulukulu I'm lucky to have you...!"😍

Saying this Gautham hugged her tightly and it was a squeeze . Out of all the respect and uncontrollable love, he gave a gentle bite on her bunny cheeks. She squinted her eyes out of tickle.

"Love you ....Purusha....!!" 💜

"Happaaada... Finally you called me that...."😍

And now they started living the life of a Husband-Wife. A life which every youngsters should get inspired of..!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Author's Note :

I started my Wattpad journey with no contacts. I didn't had any accessible to anyone as I was not in any other social media platforms.

I only had the support from my Man ABHINTHYMOOTTIL 😍  He is the one who asked me to start and believed in my talent. Thank you love❤️

To all the ones who were with me even from the beginning... All your comments are still in my heart. The support my people gave me😍 The way you call me "Chaarukka... 😍" I'm indebted to each one of you. You may wonder why I'm being dramatic now. Just take a look dearz

Our story has got 1st place in ranking. Its been selected from 16.4k stories which is a great thing right..? That is why I'm a bit emotional sweethearts.

Thank you all😍💜

Love.
Chaaru✍️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 167K 168
#1 in Romancefanfiction out of 32.5k stories #1 in Romedy #1 in Ashwin #1 in Ashwinkumar #1 in Ashwinsivaangi #1 in Ashaangi #1 in Tanglish Thank you...
258K 31.9K 62
Ajay Dev and Sreedevi Mohan are Married couples who live like strangers in a flat. Their life moves in a repeat mode for one and a half years but des...
6K 244 18
Samantha is a happy girl, married to the love of her life. But, her world turns upside down when her husband, Chaitanya is in an accident. This is a...
19.9K 1.5K 11
Just a collection of random OS of AshAangi 💜 This is my only wattpad acc, do let me know if you find this story elsewhere.