ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 30

3.1K 165 344
By Bts_Internation_Army

"What am I doing here?" Taehyun tried to get up but couldn't. He was tied in heavy iron bonds coated with magical potion which made his powers weak. He looked around and saw Lizzy and Lisa along with Taehyung and the other Guardians laying in the cell.

"YAH! GET UP, EVERYONE!" he shouted loudly.

Taehyung who was tied right beside him, slowly moved and examined everything. Jino got up and started to move the others. Taehyun and Taehyung were separately tied to huge thick chains in the middle of the cell.

Jino, Lisa, Lizzy, Robert, Jhope, Jisoo, and Lily who were trapped in the cell along with the 2 slowly got up.

"Lisa-ahh! 2 Lisa! OMG! 2 Taehyung! Who are you all? Jin? What are you doing here? Where are they others?" Jisoo freaked out.

"Sh. Calm Jisoo-ahh! They are the Dark Guardians." Lisa spoke. 

"THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES!" Jhope, Jisoo, Robert, Lily and Jino shouted and tried to form an aura but couldn't. 

"They are not!" Taehyun and Taehyung exclaimed together. 

"Our powers are not working here!" Lily exclaimed. 

"Who got us here?" Robert asked.

"Lin B****" Taehyun kicked the wall behind him. Taehyun and Taehyung were tied in the middle of the cell. Their hands were tied up to the top of the room and the other were tied to the corners. 

"Jin hyung? Where are the others?" Jhope asked.

"I am Jino! J.I.N.O!" Jino shouted. 

"Another look alike?" Lisa spoke. 

"Damn It's confusing!" Lily spoke. 

"CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN, WHAT IS HAPPENING?" Robert asked losing his temper.

"Look. They are our look a likes. They are nice and they protect the yang and....... JUNGKOOK HAS A BROTHER WHO'S NAME IS JEONGUKK!" Lisa explained.

"WHAT??" Everyone except Lisa, Lizzy, Taehyung and Taehyun shouted. 

Someone banged the prison door. "Don't shout slaves!"

"I ain't your slave. You are talking to World Wide handsome. Look at your self in the mirror, you ugly piece of shit!" Jino shouted.

The guard started to cry and ran away.

"Woah! He is 100% like Jin hyung!" Jhope spoke. 

"Where is Alexandria and others?" Robert asked.

"I think they are in the castle safe because they were in the room right?" Lizzy spoke

"Thankgod!" he murmured, happy that Alexanderia was safe.

"Duo is there too I guess... cause they were looking for them everywhere!" Taehyun spoke

"WAIT! They took the moon locket!" Taehyung asked? 

"I think so!" Lily spoke. 

"Damn!" Taehyun shouted.

"Y/n is the moon princess!" Jisoo spoke. Everyone kind of expected that so... They weren't very shook.

"Where is she???" Lisa asked!

"She fainted in the ball. I don't know after that!" Robert spoke. 

"Jisoo inform Jungkook!" Taehyung spoke

"I cannot here? I am not able to?" she replied 

"Shit." he cursed.

Everyone heard a loud sound like someone was hitting the cell bars with heavy metal rods.

The noise stopped right in front of their's. It was dark and they were not able to see who was it. The sound increased like someone was banging on metal bars. It increased so much that it was torturing their ears.

"Stop the f*** or I will kill you right now!" Taehyun shouted in anger. 

"First get yourself out kid!" the one on the other side evily laughed out loud.

"Lin you B****" Taehyun shouted.

"Woah! Now you have started to recognize me with my voice too? Sweet! You should recognise your Grim Reaper."

"Free me moron and I'll show you who's the grim reaper!"

"Na! It's time for revenge kid. Revenge! REVENGE!"

¢~¢~¢

(Author: Damn! I lost the old bullet.... 😕😭😭
Jk: Not even surprised. You are careless. 😒😒😒
Author: 😑😑😑)

"Jimin! Do you feel that?" Jennie spoke while walking in the deep forest, along with Jimin and unconscious Y/n.

"Someone is here! Hide Y/n." Jimin wishpered. 

Jennie ran into the forest with Y/n who was still not awake. She hid her and casted a spell on her so that no one can feel her presence or find her. 

She walked back to Jimin who was looking for the reason of weird the sounds. 

"Chim!" she back hugged him.

"Jen! Thankgod you are fine! I thought I lost you in the forest." He sighed and hugged her.

"Someone is here. Walk casually in the direction away from Y/n. We gotta save her at any cost." Jimin wishpered. 

They pulled away and intertwined their fingers. They started to walk fast. 

"I'll let nothing happen to you! I love you, Chim. Our powers won't work here" Jennie whispered while walking.

"Calm Jen. We are gonna be alright!"

"Or maybe not!" They heard a mysterious creepy voice from behind them. They stopped on their tracks knowing that is was gonna be of no use! They turned to see 'her'. 

"Who are you......? What do you want?" Jennie asked keeping up her poker face, hoping not to hear Jimin or Y/n as the answer. 

"You!" she replied with a smirk. Everything about her gave a creeping strong vibe from her like she was burning for power and victory. Her aura wanted to get drugged on triumph and supremacy. Pride was filled in every move of hers. Her audacious nature was ready to pass all the tests of shame and humanity.

"You ain't getting her! Stay away from what's mine. " Jimin stood in front of Jennie. 

"Tsk! Your powers won't work here!" she scoffed.

"Your's wont too." Jimin scoffed back.

"Re-think!"

She started to float in the air aimed a huge aura at Jimin who dodged it with his water aura. Both Jennie and 'her' looked at Jimin because his powers were not supposed to work in this forest. 

She lifted Jennie in the air and aimed an aura at her. "NOO!" Jimin shouted. 

"DON'T! TOUCH! HER!" He shouted. 

"I will just take her with me! She is too strong and uncontrollable! I would take you both but unfortunately, I don't have time, the others will manage to get you later.... You aren't even my catch."

"Leave her! I'll come with you!" Jimin shouted.

"No Jimin!" Jennie shouted

"Why? Why do you think I will take you? She is the ice princess. You are just some popper. Did you ever tell the others about your family or kingdom?"

"W-what do you mean?" Jennie asked. 

"He is an orphan and not a prince! He has no family, no kingdom and no love after now!" she laughed as her evil aura was spreading in the air. Making it look majestic yet blood curdling.

"J-Jimin? Is... This true?" Jennie asked.

"Y-Yes... But... I really love you Jen!"

"I love you no matter what!" Jennie replied as tears rolled down her face.

"Stupid!" She furiously shouted and was about to take Jennie away.

"NO! STOP! DON'T TAKE HER AWAY! STOP!"

"What makes you think I'm gonna listen to you! I don't have time for peasents like you." 

"I AM THE OFFSPRING OF CETONA!" Jimin shouted revealing the biggest truth which he kept hiding till date. Their eyes widen and she looked at Jimin with a huge, evil smile. 

''Well.... Look what we have here!'' she spoke in her high pitched, creepy voice.

"You are lying." she spoke challenging Jimin to enjoy her power at the moment and their terrible condition. 

"Why do you think my powers worked here?" he shouted back at her.

She dropped Jennie from up above. Jimin quickly caught her before she could touch the ground and kissed her softly. He hugged her tightly.

"I love you... I always will... Live for me and protect Y/n. Get her to the place she needs to be. Good bye!" he whispered in her ears.

Jimin started to levitate up above. Jennie started to cry and shout at her to stop and not take Jimin away.

"You're just useless." she spoke looking at Jennie. "Power! I FEEL IT!" She shouted looking at Jimin and making her grip around him stronger. Jimin did not struggle or try to free himself because it was for Jennie, Jungkook and Y/N's good. He didn't want to try fighting her, staking Jennie's life because she didn't have her powers at that moment.

He softly smiled at Jennie and mouthed 'I Love you!' before disappearing with her........

Forever...........

To be continued....

(Author: So did you like it?😎 Or you think my writing skills got rusted? 🥺

Jk: I DID NOT! WHERE DID JIMIN HYUNG GO???? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?

Author: 😒😒😒 He sacrificed himself for you!

Jk: 😭😭😭 you kidding? How can you do that with your OWN bias!

Author: 🤔😶😶🤧🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 DAMN MOCHIE IS MY ANGELIC BAIS!

Jk: 😒😒😒 QUICK REALISATION!

Author: Also... Next chapter won't be coming soon... Cause I'm reallyyyyyyyyyyy busy... 🤧😭😭 But because I did not update from a long time I did today....

Also... I have too many notifications so if you have to tell me anything important you can text me personally. ❤️

Take care everyone!!! 💜💜💜👀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 949 32
It is the start of a new year at Hogwarts. Jeon Jungkook just wants to skate through his first year without much trouble. If only things went his wa...
888K 45.1K 75
Second book of idol love series..... Jungkook - you are mine Miss Manager. it's not a statement,its a fact. And No one can change this neither you no...
677K 24.4K 66
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER Continuation of book 1. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu
205K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...