๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐Š๐˜ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’...

By queensassy20

โ› ๐—•๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—” ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—š๐—ข ๐——๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—œ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—˜๐——... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ - ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.

3.8K 107 2
By queensassy20

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter thirteen. my way.

Maxine takes a run through her neighborhood, trying to de-stress and take some steam off of everything that's happened in the last month.

From between all the cases they deal with to Mickey trying to win her back to finding out this new side of Jay and trying to keep up with Adam's relationship status. She was feeling so much pressure from everything and everybody.

Maxine made it back to her apartment, sweating and panting. Not the most attractive thing, but she just ran 2 miles without realizing it.

🪩🪩🪩

The intelligence team walks onto a crime scene that commander Perry had told them to go to. Hank and Antonio walk into the dining room where they see a mother and two children shot dead on the floor with pools of blood around them.

"This was Munoz. We got proof of it upstairs" Commander Perry says.

Voight and Dawson head upstairs where Maxine, Erin and Mia are looking at two girls shot dead next to a table full of drugs.

"Moving a lot of dope out of here" Erin states, standing up.

Voight and Dawson head into the next room to see two dead gangbangers where Commander Perry and the Lieutenant from Homicide are, when Jay and Mickey walk into the room.

"Hey, fellas. Found a misfired bullet. It's a .22 hollow point. Same as we found at the two threes stash house." Jay says.

"Crime lab did a rush on some prints. It's a match for Gustav Munoz" Mickey says.

"Where were you finding this guy?" Perry asks.

"We've got his face everywhere, sir. ICE, Anti Crime, every department is looking for him" Voight says.

"Look, I thought this guy was just a...a hired assassin"

"No quite, commander" Lieutenant Belden says, "Munoz is going for a full on power grab. He wants to wear that crown"

"I thought Munoz was working for power. Yes or no?"

"Yes" Antonio says.

"Commander, Pulpo has agreed to cooperate with us fully. We can ask him about Munoz, what his habits are, what his behavior patterns are." Belden says.

"So why is he still in prison?"

"Because he has a lot of demands he keeps adding on..." Commander cuts him off and yells. "Make the deal! Look around you. We already waited too long. Now anybody else still think it's a bad idea to work with Pulpo? Raise your hand so I can see who to punch in the mouth"

Antonio raises his hand and says, "I think it's insanity"

Perry points towards Voight and says, "you run this operation." Then he looks over at Belden, "you are gonna make sure that Pulpo gets in and out of prison safe. You understand that?" then commander Perry walks over to Antonio, "and you're gonna keep your head on straight or you're gonna take some vacation time. Either way is fine with me" then he walks away.

🪩🪩🪩

The intelligence team is down in the roll up at the district waiting for the prison van to arrive with Pulpo when Hank says, "I know emotions are high. Pulpo and his men cost us one of our own. Nearly cost us a family member. But if you got into this profession expecting not to deal with scumbags, you got into the wrong line of work."

Jin wiggles his phone around, indicating that they had arrived, so he opens the caged door as Hank continues, "listen...this is us doing our job"

The guards open the door and take Pulpo out, then take off his face mask and everyone stares him down.

"Hi, Antonio" he says.

  The guards put Pulpo into the cage and Antonio shows him a picture of Munoz.

"Ah, yes. Gustav Munoz. Bad, bad, bad person" Pulpo then laughs, "it'll be good to get him off the streets"

"Where is he?" Dawson asks.

"Uh, Business first. I need to make sure my deal is done. After that, I'm at your service"

Belden walks into the roll up and Antonio walks over to him and says, "I want to see what you're giving him" then he takes the paper to read it over.

"Out of solitary, money to his commissary account, extra yard time..." Belden says.

"It's alright" Voight says.

Antonio hands the paper to Max, who reads it over. Belden takes the paper back and walks over to Pulpo.

The brunette detective looks at her Sergeant and says, "conjugal visits? Does he have a girl on the side?"

"Find out. We can use whatever leverage we can get" Hank says.

"Yeah, okay. I know just the guy. He's a hacker I busted a year ago. He's under house arrest" Jay says.

"Perfect. Go"

As Maxine and Jay walk through the lobby of the district to get to their car, Platt says, "Hey, Bishop. Somebody dropped by for you earlier"

"Yeah?"

Trudy goes to hand her a paper and says, "Said his name was Joey? Very hot. Smelled like cigarettes and vanilla. Said he knew you from a few years ago"

Maxine rolls her eyes, taking the paper and mutters, "great. Just what I need right now" and walks away with her partner.

🪩🪩🪩

Jay knocks on the white colored door and while waiting for a response he looks over at his partner and asks, "So, who's Joey?"

Maxine shakes her head and says, "he's uh...he's uh, just some guy"

"Just some guy, huh? It looks like the color got drained from your face"

"I'm fine" she says, looking down at her thumbs. Halstead raises an eyebrow, not believing her and takes a mental note to ask Adam about it later.

Jay bangs on the door again and once it opens to reveal a long haired, skinny kid he says, "what's up, Johnny?" walking inside the house, "this is detective Bishop"

"How's it going?" She asks, closing the door.

"I haven't done anything, detective" Johnny states. Jay stares at the computer, cringing and says, "good lord. I thought you were working with a therapist on that"

"I relapse sometimes"

Jay looks over at Maxine and says, "he started by hacking into porn sites"

"Clearly" Maxine says.

"Then that became government databases."

"Yeah, but it was just to, to see if I could do it."

"Mhmm. Yup" the detective says, putting his hands on Johnny's shoulders, and guiding him to his seat, "we're looking for a guy named Pulpo. His real name is Adres Dias. Do one of your algorithms" then Jay places the keyboard in front of him, "we're looking for something everyone missed. Go"

"That'd be a violation of the conditions of my parole"

Maxine puts her finger up to his lips and says, "Shh"

As Johnny begins to type and search and hack, he says, "this program I built will cross reference NSA, FBI, CIA and DHS databases. Adres 'Pulpo' Dias. There are several phones I can link to him. He called this one home on Chicago's south side 144 times earlier this year."

"Right before he got pinched by Intelligence"

"Get me the address" Jay says.

🪩🪩🪩

Jay and Maxine walk up a small set of stairs and Bishop knocks on the door. Once the door opens she asks, "Lina Ochoa?"

"Yes?"

"Detectives Bishop and Halstead. We have a couple questions to ask you."

"What about?"

"You know someone by the name of Adres Dias? Goes by Pulpo?" Maxine asks. Lina rolls her eyes and says, "oh god. Don't remind me."

"How do you know him?" Jay asks.

"We met in a club once. I made the mistake of being nice to him."

"We noticed that he called you a lot. Like 144 times"

"Yeah, cause he's crazy. I would've taken out a restraining order against him if I didn't think he'd kill me."

"Have you had any contact with him recently?"

"Hell no" she says, looking between both detectives, "don't tell me he's out"

"No. No we're just checking" Maxine says.

"Good. Let him rot in prison"

"Okay. Thank you for your time"

"Mama?" A little boy says. The two detectives look at him as Lina says, "good luck"

Jay stops the door from closing with his foot and he says, "cute kid"

🪩🪩🪩

Jay walks back onto the bullpen with Hank and Antonio, over to the break room where Maxine is standing with the rest of the team and says, "this is Pulpos' baby momma and son, Osberto"

"She here cause she wants to be here?" Dawson asks.

"No. We leaned on her" Maxine says, then gives Antonio a paper, "she's got a failure to appear off a DUI"

"Maybe played up possible jail time" Jay says.

"You watch the kid" Voight tells Erin.

Lindsay opens the door to the break room and walks in and Voight says, "can you come with me, ma'am"

Lina gets up and walks away with Voight and Erin sits next to Osberto and says, "looks like it's just gonna be me and you for a while, little buddy"

"Is my mom in trouble?" He asks. Erin sighs and says, "there's a bad man and we're trying to stop him from doing more bad things and your moms helping us"

"Okay" Osberto says, sadly.

"Okay?" She says, rubbing his back, "it's alright"

Then suddenly he gets up and hugs Erin, who was caught by surprise.

A few minutes later, Antonio walks onto the unit and says, "8 am. Be suited up and ready to go"

"What, we believe Pulpo?" Maxine asks, spinning around in her chair.

"What is it Jay likes to say? He's the best of a lot of bad options"

"So we're supposed to take his word for it even though, after he lied and..."

Antonio slams his chair into his desk and yells, "you think I want to be dealing with this prick?!" making Erin gasp, looking out into the bullpen along with osberto, "everyday I look across the desk and i see a chair where my partner used to sit and she ain't here because of him!" Then he walks away.

Jay looks over at his partner and says, "you good?"

Maxine clears her throat, "Yeah"

~~~

Maxine walks into the locker room to see Adam sitting on the bench with his head hung low and goes over to sit next to him and asks, "what's wrong?"

Adam holds out his hand to see Wendys engagement ring and her eyes widen, "she gave it back?"

Adam nods his head and says, "yup. Just now, actually"

Maxine swings her leg over the bench, so it was easier for her to bring her best friend into a hug, "you okay?"

"Yeah. I just—should've seen it coming"

"It's gonna be okay. No one is worthy of your love anyways"

"Except for you. You're the only one that's ever been there for me" he says, tightening his hold around her waist.

"And I'll always be here for you. We've been through worse, right?" She asks sadly, running her fingers through his short dirty blonde hair.

"Right"

"There's plenty of fish in the sea. Wendy doesn't know what she lost"

~~~

Jay and Maxine leave the district, walking to their cars.

"Hey, you still coming by tonight?" He asks, as she takes her keys from her coat pocket. Max shakes her head and says, "not tonight. just gotta lot of shit on my mind. Don't want to bother you with it"

"You could never bother me. But I get it. I'll see you tomorrow" Jay says, going to give her a kiss to the side of the head and walks away.

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine leaves a convenience store by her apartment, after getting a few snacks and a case of beer when she hears, "Max!" she stops suddenly knowing who that voice belonged to.

"Max" he says, again. The voice getting closer now. Maxine slowly turns around to see the handsome, tattoo covered, Sandy blonde haired, blue eyed man she once knew.

"Hey" he smiles.

"Hi" she says, looking down at her glove-covered thumbs.

"How you been?" He asks, sticking his hands into his coat pockets.

"Good. I've been good"

"Good. We should get together soon. Catch up"

"Uh, yeah. Definitely. Um, I should get going"

"Yeah" he says, before going to give the brunette a hug, "I missed you so much, kitten"

Maxine closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Just as she thought things were going okay, he shows up.

🪩🪩🪩

The next day, the intelligence team is in the roll up getting ready for the meet when Antonio says, "Francisco Heredia. Get a good look at him" as he points to the board, "now, we obviously want Munoz first before any shots are fired. Getting Heredia in custody is a secondary objective. It's gonna be a big crowd. Lots of moving parts. So keep your eyes and ears open"

"Alright. Hey Jin, come here" Hank says, walking into the tech room. As everyone goes to leave, Antonio stops Maxine and says, "I was out of line last night"

"No, you weren't man" Maxine says, "You're part of my family. I love you"

Antonio smirks then goes to walk away and the brunette says, "hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. You gotta tell me you love me back, otherwise I'll look like an idiot and that I'm trying to hit on you. Come on"

Antonio chuckles, wrapping an arm around the young detectives shoulder and says, "I love you too, Max"

"Yeah, yeah"

"Alright. Is that good?"

Maxine shoves Antonio, laughing and the two leave.

🪩🪩🪩

After Jay kills Munoz, the intelligence team gathers around after Hank gets off the phone who says, "That was Commander Perry. He wants to know why shots had to be fired"

"So much for nice job" Maxine states.

"The day Perry says that I will take everyone out for karaoke" Voight says, making everyone smile. Mickey chuckles and says, "I'd pay to see that"

"What are you gonna sing, boss?" Adam asks.

"Uh, my way" he says before walking away. Jay looks over at the officer and says, "you were expecting Love Shack?"

"I don't know"

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine was over at Trudys desk with Adam, grabbing a package of twizzlers from her.

"Adam, I have to, um—tell you something"

"Okay, what's up?"

Then all of a sudden they heard gunshots. They turn their heads and run down the back staircase down to the roll up, where Jay yells, "We got officers down!" Where the rest of the team was following him with their guns drawn.

As the team scrambles to find anything or anybody, Maxine says, "Antonio's down!"

"Somebody call an ambulance!" Mickey shouts. Hank takes out his radio and says, "ten one squad. Officer shot. 21st district at the roll up"

Maxine keeps pressure over Dawson's gunshot wound and says, "Antonio, you stay with me. You hear me! Please!"

to be continued . . .

authors note;

the ending always gets me 😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 6.9K 44
When an undercover gig turns into something bigger than they would expect. BOOK 1 : UNDERCOVER BOOK 2 : DETECTIVES Highest ranking: #1 - jayhalstead...
11.3K 72 24
Jay Halstead, Adam Ruzek, Kevin Atwater, Antonio Dawson, Greg 'Mouse' Gerwitz, Hank Voight, Erin Lindsay, Hailey Upton, Kim Burgess SMUT smut kinky o...
276K 3.1K 82
Some Halstead fanfictions. Will Halstead. Jay Halstead and Ashley Halstead. A bunch of stories, with Police and Med
166K 3.3K 20
"You Were There When I Needed Someone."