First Love (A Min Yoongi Fan...

Von Aleks_M_S

Ellie Boyer and Min Yoongi are newly acquainted. They would have never thought to end up... dating. Ellie wou... Mehr

Before We Start...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
BONUS (NOT A CHAPTER!)
A/N - THANK YOU
A/N - Second Thank You
A/N: DUDE

A/N: I Swear to God...

33 1 0
Von Aleks_M_S

I haven't posted anything in this book for a hot minute, but, anyway. Thank you all for reading this book, I really appreciate every one of you and I appreciate the number of reads you've all given me. 

However, there are many people that kept adding this book into Lisa x Yoongi or Lisa x BTS ships, as in Lisa from BlackPink. Now, of course, you can ship what you want, I don't really care, but that was a HUGE misunderstanding. Lisa was my Original character's name and, since I don't ship BP and BTS together, I don't wanna be associated with that side of the fandom. I have complained on my account in the conversations part about this multiple times but, since it kept happening, I changed the name altogether. It took me a while but I'm happy with it now. I hope you can understand that. 

I also was on hiatus for a long time and I won't be writing any more chapters until the summer holidays, which means in June. I hope you can understand this as well because I'm quite busy with exams now. That's all I wanted to say. :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1K 18 52
BTS's SUGA has had a couple of secretive flings & one-night stands, but he's always been cool & distant with his lovers. The reason is because he's n...
689 73 27
A girl names y/n get obsessed with an idol named 'Min Yoongi' and forces him to marry her. Will she be able to get his love towards her........or...
13.5K 1.8K 19
"So, no relationship for you?" I asked. "Nah, I'm not into that kind of lovey-dovey thingy." He said nonchalantly. "What about friends with benefit...
339K 16.6K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...