𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕...

By ImAShipper0097

Here are Some notes~ •Bad Grammar/s (forgive me...English wasn't my first language) •Kaigaku is a nice big br... More

Hi Again! Welcome Back!
🍵 Jealousy
🍵FRIENDS FOR
🍵STAY SAFE
🍵PLAN
🍵CHANGE
🍵WONDER
🍵EXPECTING HIM
🍵W-WHAT-
🍵 EVERYTHING
🍵LATE
🍵PROUD
🍵SCARF
🍵His Warm Embrace...
🍵A flower?
His last day

🍵MY

1.9K 33 100
By ImAShipper0097

☾︎★✰✯☆✩✰✯☆✰✯☆✰✯☆✯☆✰★☽︎

💖Heya!!! Welp- this is the first chapter of the remake...Welp- Lets get into it...Anyways Spread Zenitsu's LOVEEEE💖
~(つˆДˆ)つ。☆

☾︎★✰✯☆✩✰✯☆✰✯☆✰✯☆✰✯☆✰☽︎

Zenitsu's POV

5:47 AM

I...slowly opened my eyes seeing the sunlight slowly lighting up my room...I stared at my window for minutes and a little bit later I forced myself to get up...My... body hurts alot...Gramps...Died only 2 days ago...So...It was only me and Aniki here...I sighed...and let my...Left tears come out of my eyes...

"G-gramps...W-why do you...Leave us so early..? *sigh*... Eversince...You left us...My bullies came back and heard the incident on how you died...They bully me and beat me up until I'll faint and always blame me in your death...They always said that...I-it...was my fault...I-i *sob*... "

"I-I AM VERY SORRY GRAMPS!!! I SHOULD'VE PROTECTED YOU!!! I SHOULD'VE USED SOME WEAPON AND DO WHAT YOU'VE TAUGHT ME ABOUT FIGHTING!!! I SHOULDNT HAVE LET MY WEAKNESS AND BEING A CRYBABY GETS ME!!! I SHOULD'VE...I SHOULD'VE DIED INSTEAD OF YOU!!! I-i...*cries*" I screamed and let out my anger and regret on what I have done...

3rd Person's POV

Kaigaku already get up from his bed and forced himself to eat to have energy and force himself to be okay and move on about the incident...He knows that...It wasn't Zenitsu's fault why Gramps died that was attacked by a demon...Kaigaku understands Zenitsu from being a weak and annoying crybaby...It wasn't Zenitsu's fault why he was like that...He doesn't blame him about the incident...Kaigaku prepared the breakfast for Zenitsu and was worrying about his lil bro in always having a mental break down...He always blame himself on everything bad that happened...Minutes later, Kaigaku heard Zenitsu screamed and Kiagaku panicked...He quickly ran into his bedroom and kicked the door and saw him having a mental break down...Again...

He ran to the poor blonde boy and hugged him...Kaigaku let his tears to come out and hugged his lil brother tightly...He kissed his forehead and comfort him...

Zenitsu: "I-i'm so sorry I didn't protect him...I-i am so sorry for being such a coward and useless crybaby!!! I should've done something good for him to make him still alive! I should've...I SHOULD'VE DIED AND SACRIFICE MYSELF INSTEAD!!!!-"

Kaigaku: "ZENITSU STOP IT!!!*cries*...I-it wasn't...It wasn't your fault!!!! SO STOP BLAMING YOURSELF ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!" He screamed and placed his chin in his little bro's shoulder...

Zenitsu: " B-but...If...If I should've-"

Kaigaku: "CUT IT OFF WILL YOU!!! I SAID ITS NOT YOUR FAULT ZENITSU!!! SO STOP!!! JUST STOP!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE POINT AND REASON OF TELLING YOU THAT IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT HUH?!?!" He cutted Zenitsu's words and looked at him in the face making an eye contact with him and screamed and he make sure that he'll notice that Kaigaku was telling the truth...

Kaigaku looked at his lil brother's eyes with an angry look in his eyes and unstoppable tears falling from it...Zenitsu's eyes widened...His heart melt and his brother's voice and comfort made him feel like he wants to cry even more...Zenitsu cried even more in his big bro's shoulder...Kaigaku felt his shoulder getting wet but he didn't mind at all, as long as his lil brother is now fine...He removed his hands on his little brother's shoulder and hugged him...Zenitsu hugged his big brother too...Zenitsu fell asleep on his big brother's shoulder and so do Kaigaku...

1 Hour Later...

I woke up in Big brother's shoulder...I saw him sleeping in my shoulders while hugging me...I grabbed my phone that is beside me and checked the time...It was 6:50 AM...Our school starts on 7:30 AM so we still have 40 minutes to prepare...I woke Big brother up...

Zenitsu: "K-kaigaku nii, wake up...We stil have school...And since it's our first day, We can't be late...And please wear a hoodie and a face mask for us not to get recognized..."

Kaigaku: "M-mhmmm...*removed the hug and looked at his lil brother's eyes* Are you...okay now lil bro?" He asked him with worried face...

Zenitsu: "Y-yea...Thanks...Aniki..." Zenitsu gave his big brother a soft smile...

Both of them get up from the bed and prepared...Kaigaku doesn't need to take a bath anymore since he already did when he woke up an hour ago...Zenitsu took a bath and...Washed the blood away from his arms...He wore his uniform but, before he put on his T-shirt, He dried up his Fresh and dried Wounds, Bruises and Cuts that are in his Shoulders to wrist...He bandaged them up and putted on his T-shirt and hoodie and a face mask...He also putted some Medical kits in his bag just in case if his fresh cuts from last night bleeds, he could Replace the old bandages into new one quickly and he doesn't want anyone to know about this...Especially his Big brother...

He placed his bag into his back and walked down the stairs...Kaigaku gave Zenitsu a breakfast and after he ate his breakfast, He brushed his teeth first and make sure that he doesn't forgot anything before he/they left the house (reassuring ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))...After making sure that he forgot nothing, They left the house and start walking to the school...It was...a Quiet walk...So Kaigaku started a Conversation...

Kaigaku: "So...I heard that...Our old close friends are in the same school that we are going to..."

Zenitsu was shocked and looked at his brother

Zenitsu: "R-really?!" Zenitsu said with a shocked and excited happy face at the same time...

Kaigaku: " *giggled* Yea" Kaigaku answered with a happy expression in his face...

Zenitsu: "E-even G-giyuu, Inosuke, Murata, Mitsuri and Sabito?!" Zenitsu said with an excited tone...

Kaigaku: "Mhm!" Kaigaku laughed a bit because of his little brother's cute, happy and excited expression in it's face...

Kaigaku sighed and thought...

'I wish I can always see him like that Everyday...Eversince Gramps died, He always gave me sad expressions...Im not used on him giving me a Sad expression...When Zenitsu started to have a mental break down since that day, The loud and happy spirits in the house...lost...But...Now...It's...It's starting to come back again...I'm...I'm happy to see him happy and turned to the REAL Zenitsu I once knew...' Kaigaku sighed once again...

"You know I can hear your thoughts right brother...?" Zenitsu said and chuckled...

'=^= The hell is wrong with his ears...I should start getting used on EXPECTATIONS....or FACTS...' Kaigaku said in his mind...Zenitsu laughed and it make Kaigaku smile and laugh too...

After 20 mins. Of walking...they finally reached their big school...This is their first time to go to a Big beautiful school...This school was one of the most expensive school in their town...(Their Gramps was the CEO of the ELECTRICITY...And since he died, Kaigaku and Zenitsu needed to take his place as the CEO...sad ='(...)
...They started to walk into their new school...As they walked inside of their school, They were totally amazed by the stunning view...

The clean straight alleyway, The beautiful perfect cutted trees, Those big areas where you were allowed to have a picnic with your friends or have a bonding with them and the fresh air...

Kaigaku: "Ah! The Beautiful scenery!...This school was just amazing...You can describe it as SPEECHLESS..." Kaigaku said with a proud amazed voice...

Zenitsu: "mhm!"

Kaigaku: "If Gramps was only here-" Kaigaku suddenly realized about Zenitsu's depression...Kaigaku felt guilty on saying that...He looked at Zenitsu and saw him turning back into Sad mood...Kaigaku stopped from walking and suddenly hugged Zenitsu...

"Please don't be sad...It wasn't your fault Trust me...I wouldn't lie to you cause you're my lil bro and you know that..."

Kaigaku whispered and Zenitsu heard him loud and clear...Zenitsu hugged his brother too and continued walking...When they finally came inside the big school, They saw many rooms and maybe...4-5 stairs to the top...

"A-aniki..! H-how A-are we supposed to f-find the P-principal's office??!! T-there are t-too many rooms!!!" Zenitsu screamed with a dizzy shocked face...

"I-i...U-uhhhhmmmuummummmummm"
Kaigaku said with the 'IdK fAcE'

"W-wha- WHAT!!!!???!!-" zenitsu screamed which you can literally hear till the rooftop...

Kaigaku quickly covered his mouth and saw some students looking at them...

"Mmhhmmmmmhmmmm!!!!!!" Zenitsu hummed angrily because of his brother's hard grip...

"SHUSHH!!!!! WE CAN GET DETENTION YOU STUPID DUMB A**!!!! ITS OUR FIRST DAY AND YOU'RE ALREADY SCREAMING LIKE THIS, LIKE YOU ALREADY HAVE BEEN IN THIS SCHOOL FOR 89 YEARS?!?!" Kaigaku whispered-scream...

Kaigaku removed his hands in his brother's mouth and facepalmed...

Zenitsu: "SOOrRyYy"

38 seconds later (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

???: "K-Kaigaku?!?!"

Kaigaku and Zenitsu turned around to see who's calling them...

Kaigaku's eyes widened...The girl who called him run towards Kaigaku and hugged him...(Like couple hug..? Her both legs are in Kaigaku's waist hugging it while her arms are hugging his neck like that? Know what I mean?? 😳😳 And don't think dirty ⁷—⁷)

Kaigaku hugged her back and so that he can support her, not letting her to fall...
(I swear...Only those peeps who read the first page know who the girl was already 😭😭)

???: "Oh my God!!! It's been months since we've saw each other in personal!!! I've missed you so so so so much!!!!!"

Kaigaku: "me too!!!"

They both laughed and hugged each other tightly...

Zenitsu's POV

I saw a random girl who was wearing a hoodie ran towards Aniki and hugged him tightly...Kaigaku hugged her too...Have they met each other before...I mean- ofcourse yea! Duh- stupid me...

I looked at the both of them then the girl looked at me and let go of her hug on Kaigaku-nii...Kaigaku-nii let her go and the girl walked towards me...

"Wait- Is this...Z-zen...Zenitsu! The little cute boy you always talk about when we always hang out a year ago?!"

"Yea...*giggles* Kaigaku answered

"Awwww he was CUTE! He was cuter in personal than seeing him in the phone! *Giggles*"

"*Laugh* yea I know...Anyways, Zenitsu...Meet my girlfriend Nezuko...Your future Sister-in-law...😏😏😏" Kaigaku said with a flirt look in his eyes (looking at Nezuko)

Suddenly...Someone kicked Aniki in the face...

K: "Who The Fuc-...*gulps*"

???: *Death stare at Kaigaku*

N: "K-kaigaku-Kun! O-oniichan!"

Z: "G-GAH!!!! E-Ehhhhhh-"

T: "Excuse me Kaigaku...What the hell did you just say awhile ago...I think I heard something wrong in your sentence 😄💢...
And what kind of stare did you just give to my little sister huh?! Who are you to look like that to my sister huh?!"

K: "I'm his boyfriend duh 🙄"

T: "GRRRRRRRRR!!!! 💢"

Z: "Gah! What kind of sound is that?!"

N: "...I-..."

K: "Ugh...That hurt *stand up*

N: "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" *Ran towards Kaigaku and checked if there's some wound or something in his head...(🤦🏻‍♀️)

K: "Yea don't worry Nezuko I'm fine...Anyways...Zenitsu...Meet my future wife's- Eh I mean uhhh N-nezuko...Y-yea-..."

T: *Death Glare*

N: *blush like a tomato*

K: "EHEM!! EHEM HEM!!! Erm- uhhh...Zenitsu, Meet N-NeZuKo's brother...Tanjirou Kamado..."

Z:"W-wait...Y-you're-!!! mmmmmhhmmmm!!!..."

Before I almost screamed his name...Tanjirou cut it off by holding my mouth...

T:"Yea I am a CEO...No need to yell *smile*"

He said and gently removing his hands on my mouth...He smiled...But I can't see his eyes or let's just say his whole face except mouth/lips because he was wearing shades and a hoodie...But I can already tell that his eyes and smile was beautiful...Wait a sec-
This is wrong...

T: "And you were Agatsuma Zenitsu right? The son of- Eh?!"

His words are cutted...He saw me blushing like a tomato...

T: Wha- What's wrong?! D-do you H-have a f-fever??!!"

N: "Bahahahhahaahahhaaha!!!! Oh my God!

K: "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! *Kaigaku gave Tanjirou a bad expression which you can already tell in his voice...*

T: "E-eh?! W-what??!!"

N: "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Wait-"
'I felt something 🤔...I can feel that...These two(Z&T)...Are...SOULMATES?!!!!....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! OH MY GOD!!! *Sigh* Destiny...Destiny must be one of the most blessed thing I've ever seen in my life even tho THE WORD DESTINY CANT BE SEEN...But you can see in others...Those couples who were destined to be is just a MIRACLE to my eyes...Especially...These two...O-oniichan and Zenitsu...The most adorable soon to be couple and Husband & wife I've ever seen In my whole life!!!! I'ma start to ship em ÒwÓ'

(Zenitsu who has been listening to Nezuko's thought...ExPecTaTiOnZz from Nezuko 😏😏😏 when she was planning something, Instead of spitting it from her mouth, she'll just spit it in her head...Good thing Zenitsu can hear what they were thinking which is basically Mind Reader like that =_=...But sometimes, being a mind reader for Zenitsu isn't nice especially when he's reading Nezuko's thoughts 🤦🏻‍♀️...You'll understand if you were him)

Z: "*Blush more harder...Redder than a tomato*"

K: "Z-zEnitsU!"

N: " *snapped out of thoughts and looked at Zenitsu who was looking at her* G-GaH! Z-zenitsu??!!"

T: "Okay what da hell is happening!"

Z: *Intense nosebleed* (no seriously...he really did had a nosebleed)

K/T/N: "Z-Zenitsu!!!"

They bring Zenitsu in the clinic and let him rest for a bit...They still have 10 mins. before the bell rang...
Kaigaku, Tanjirou  and Nezuko are outside of the clinic and Nezuko explained to Tanjirou what the hell he have done...
Tanjirou was blushing like a mess and came inside the room (clinic...To kiss him 😏 jk! That's too early Bahahaha)

T: "H-hey...*walked towards Zenitsu and sat beside him*

Z: "Oh...H-hey..."

T: "N-nezuko explained me...About...The Earlier...And I came here to apologize haha! Awhile ago must be very embarassing and like...Something? Haha!"

Z: "*giggles* that's alright...I guess? *Chuckles*"

T: *blush*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll end it up here...This might be an another AU or just an acting...I can't decide...(wether you should live or die...JkJkJkJk!!!)

Anyways...Thank you for reading this story...

And FACTS!

Fact in this story...
~Not all of the people knows what THE CEOs looks like...They only know their names but not their faces...

~ALL of the CEOs in their country had a meeting in the past, Since they also wants to be free, They decided not to show their faces...And...Only 40-60% of the people in their country knows their faces...Awesome right 😏😏😏...The POWER of the GACHA LOGIC...JkJkJkJk!!! Bahahahaha...But they're still not free tho 😑😑😑...

~Like I said...SOME of the people doesn't know the CEO's faces...That's why Zenitsu had bullies...And since they're the CEO's son/daughter, Only 30-50% people knows their faces...

~Kaigaku and Nezuko started dating a year ago, They Got separated after 1 month that year and Nezuko needed to move in London because of his Father's business...TanjUrou died in London because someone murdered him...then when that incident happened, they stayed at the London for 6 months...(They just have been 6 days in London and in 7th day, that's when they father got murdered...then They stayed at London for 6 months)...Then after 6 months, they go back in their country (where Kaigaku and Zenitsu live/Where they live ofcourse) The rest of the months, They spend their time in their house with their siblings and mother while TanjIro/u was spending the time with his father's business but sometimes, he was also spending time with his siblings and mother...

~Tanjiro/u and Kaigaku also knew each other before because of their father's business...Zenitsu haven't met him before because his brother always took/take the works done by himself...ONLY HIMSELF sometimes...Sooo Zenitsu doesnt have the chance to meet his future husband ☹️...Zenitsu Only know their names...And a little bit of their face but not their voice nor their real personality, looks (y'know like their face when they're angry, cute etc.)...

Okay I think that's all...I'll update/edit this chapter if I have to add something...

Sorry if this chapter was boring and all
☹️☹️☹️...
Bye...Sorry for wasting your time in this boring story 😔...Sorry for making you wait for this boring story...

Bye...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560 9 13
i don't see much pjsk oneshots here nor aramita so I'm writing this ☹️ NOTE: UPDATES WILL TRY TO BE AS FREQUENT AS POSSIBLE:3 EMOJI MEANINGS!! ^o^ 🍋...
3.2K 124 12
(ON HOLD) What if Nezuko never became a demon and became a demon slayer? What if Tanjiro became a demon and a demon slayer? ------ The Kamado sibling...
622K 23.8K 34
(Y/n) Kamado a young cheerful girl, third to the eldest sibling, lives in a big and happy household but in that one faithful day when you accompanied...
3.8K 207 36
OC + DKBK fanfiction. The UA has a new educational implementation: university degrees. In the middle of the second year out of three, they meet a n...