Bigfoot

By LadyAutumn17

Sasquatch, Bushman, Treeman, Stone Giant, Ape Man, Hairy Man, Wild Men, Big Foot.... All names for the same c... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. - The End

34.

10.2K 416 76
By LadyAutumn17

Randy kicked around the dirt and found himself the perfect rock. As soon as that dog came sniffing around, he was going to throw it as hard as he could and he just knew he was going to hit it.

"The damn thing will be sorry for eatin' my cat." He mumbled under my breath.

"I know you ain't cussing!"

Randy jumped and whirled around to face his father, Gary.

Gary snorted real loud and spit on the ground close to his boy. He eyed his nine year old, who looked to him with surprise. "Didn't think I was home, did ya?"

"No sir." Randy said, shaking his head. His voice broke a little with fright. "I did not." He held his hands behind his back and passed the rock from one palm to another.

"What cha doin'?"

Randy looked to the toe of his boot. It had a hole at the very top. He could see his sock, which had a slightly smaller hole in the same place. He wiggled his toe.

"Answer me boy."

"I... Imma waitn' for that hound dog to come back. The one that ate ma cat." He said quietly and showed his father the rock he held. "I plan on wallapin' him with this."

Gary scratched his head. "Well I hope you get 'em." He looked around awkwardly. "Aye, so you know that woman I brought around? The one that works at the titty bar in Asheville?"

Randy thought for a moment. His dad brought a lot of women around. He enjoyed it when his dad brought him to the titty bar. The women didn't have shirts on and barely any pants. But they were always nice to him. He enjoyed the hot food. His dad never cooked, so when he ate, it was from a can and it was cold. The microwave was broken and he wasn't allowed to use the stove.

Gary grew impatient as his son thought. "Her name is Maggie? Long brown hair? Half Mexican son? John? You remember John. He played with you that one time outside the bar."

"Oh yeah. I remember." Maggie had pinched his cheek and John gave him his first sip of beer. They were the same age, except John was a few months younger. 

He didn't recall seeing them anymore after that and didn't know what his daddy wanted him to say.

"His daddy is in prison and Maggie has fallen on hard times-"

Randy half listened to Gary go on about Maggie. He thought she made his dad look old. She looked young anyways.

"Do you understand me?"

Randy shook his head and looked to his dad wide eyed. "Do what sir?"

Gary let out an exasperated sigh. "Were you not listening boy?" He kneeled down and put a hand on the boy's shoulder. "I'm gonna marry Maggie and adopt John as my son. You are going to have a brother and a mama."

"I don't want another mama. I want my mama." Randy had tried to say it tough, but his voice squeaked out as he tried to keep his tears from falling.

"Your mama is dead and gone. She ain't coming back and I'm tired of hearing about it. I don't want to be woke up no more during the night, especially not if I have a woman by my side." Gary gave his son a hard pat. "Now shut up, get your ball sack situated, and come on. We gotta go to the court house. Maggie and John are waiting." 

~~~~~

Randy was sick of having to share his room with John. He stomped out of the house, but made sure the storm door didn't slam. If John tattled on him, his daddy would beat his hide until there was nothing but blood.

"I don't know why Maggie had to go off and die."

The woman wasn't very nice and always seemed to be mad at somebody, but she kept his daddy occupied. John wasn't the best either. Just last night, he had put water all in Randy's bed and Randy didn't notice until he sat down in it, freezing him to the core.

Randy had tried not to cry. He was twelve and about to be a teenager. He worked with his dad on jobs and helped hunt for food, but when that cold water chilled him instantly to the core and he remembered they had no washer and dryer, he couldn't help it.

"Daddy, John put water in my bed and everything is wet. My pajamas are wet and I'm so cold." He shivered and held his arms close to his body. He could hear John snickering from their bedroom. That brought everything out and he began to sob.

Gary looked at him harshly and grit his teeth. He held the phone between his ear and shoulder and waved at Randy to stop. "No sugar, I'm still here. Tell me what else happened tonight." He grabbed a magazine and tossed it at the crying boy. "Hold on sugar, I've got to deal with the boy."

Randy winced as his father sat the phone down and stomped over to him.

Gary grabbed the child by the collar of his wet shirt and lifted him from the ground. "Shut up. Do you hear me? Shut up." The man whispered angrily and pointed to the phone. "I'm on the phone and you are going to stop this. John aint done nothing to you. You are going to go get back in that bed and go to fuckin' sleep. You hear me?"

"But Daddy, it's wet."

"I don't give a damn if it was on fire. Get in that bed and sleep. When I come back in there, there better not be any fuckin' sheets in the floor. You hear me?" Gary set Randy back on the ground.

"Why do you love John more than me? WHY?" Randy cried out.

"Cause his mama fucked better than yours." Gary spit at him and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Go to bed."

The next day Randy and John were introduced to Vera and her son Ralph, right outside the courthouse.

Vera was eighteen and Ralph was seven.

~~~~~~

The two boys taunted Randy.

"We are gonna tell Daddy we caught you."

Randy knew what they were talking about, but played dumb. "Caught me doing what you idiots? I ain't done nothing."

John and Ralph chuckled and held a video camera up. "We filmed you. You can't even lie now."

Randy felt the color leave his body. He was fifteen and had messed around with himself some in the shower, but when he found his Dad's collection of nude magazines in the attic, he couldn't help himself. 

There was something about finally seeing what a woman looked like under their panties that got him going. He was feeling hot all over and he needed to have a moment. Randy had thought it was safe and shucked his overalls off as quick as he could, jerked himself off, while eyeing the exposed woman and imaging what it would feel like to touch her.

He had finished quickly and shame took over him as he cleaned his mess up with a nearby tattered blanket. When he made his way down the ladder, he thought it was odd for John and Ralph to be standing there, smiling. Instead of locking him up there for hours until his Dad came home.

"We gonna tell Daddy, you was playing with your tallywhacker and looked and naaakeeed women." Ralph said with a giggle.

John chuckled. "And cleaned up your jizz with a blanket."

Randy was furious and started to chase the two boys. He hated them. He hated his Dad and he hated every single woman he married, including the one he was at the courthouse with now.

Vera passed away a few years after they had been married. She was wanting to leave anyway.

Randy thought her dying was a better option. At least they were able to buy a washer and dryer with her life insurance and his Dad bought a truck.

Now he was at the courthouse with Davelyn and Wayne. Davelyn was a waitress at a cocktail bar. She was a twenty two and Wayne was seven.

Wayne was just as natsy as the other two, but Randy was forced to pretend he liked him.

Davelyn had insisted they all meet before the wedding at the courthouse.

~~~~~

John, Ralph and Wayne were all awful human beings. Randy had always felt like they deserved to suffer and pay for all of the grief they had caused him. He always felt life would have been different for him if they would have never showed up in his world, but now as he watched John be torn apart, by a giant hairy beast, he regretted ever thinking anything bad.

Randy stayed hunkered down behind his long and prayed the beast didn't hear his breathing. He tried his best to be quiet, but he was scared. "Mmm." He made a noise in his throat and clamped a hand over his mouth.

Where's Wade?

He could hear one of his brother's moaning. Ralph had been crushed and he had no idea where Wayne could be.

For the first time in his life, Randy prayed.

Please God, help me. Help me. Help me. Please. I am so sorry for everything, please forgive me of my sins. I am so sorry. Accept me into your kingdom as I have accepted you into my heart. Please lord. Oh lord, please. Amen.

Everything was eerily quiet. Randy jumped as a stick broke from behind his log.

He watched in terror as the hairy monster made its way to his side of the log. It stood there, growling at him.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You can have her." Randy put his hand up.

The growl grew louder and filled the forest. The Bigfoot roared and lunged forward.

Randy shrieked.

Next update will be May  21, 2021!   ~Autumn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 946 16
persephone delacour was loved by the capitiol and district 4. 𓆩❤︎𓆪┊𝕬lchemy 𝖔f 𝕾ouls, tbosas ...
463K 14.9K 143
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
9.1K 182 29
What happens when the person you love, starts loving you back? The story of my life goes in the same way... the person I liked started liking me. B...
922K 19.4K 56
"When you're mine, you're mine. I don't do that sharing shit love" 😏