Lights Out | Isaac Lahey [1]

Par f4brays

โคทโ˜…๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ "You know, this isn't really how I expected my night to go." "Which part? Me on top of... Plus

๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–š๐–™
A Night To Remember
Gone Girls
New Wolf in Town
Dereks Minions
Underwater
Heartbeat
Protecting Lydia
Into the Woods
Detention Extravaganzas
Distraction
Birthday Bash
Secrets Out
Independence Day
The Body
Warehouse Brawls
Sweet Sixteen
Tattoo Buddies
Practice Makes Perfect
Cold As Ice
Hecatolite
Just Stop Talking
Owe You One
Road Trip
Motel California
Who Was On Watch
Friendly Warning
The Guardians
Hospital Showdowns
Look Nervous
Hold Your Breath
Daydreamers
Little Guy
I Got You
Fire, Flys and Glowing Eyes
Paint My Body
Anxious
Keep the Shades On
Arrows and Bombs
Pinkies Up
So Loved
Fire Power and Betsy
Return the Favor
A Divine Move
Just for you
Bright

The Rescue Mission

10.1K 418 382
Par f4brays

Stephanie woke up to the feeling of water entering her lungs. She gasped, only making more water go in as she shot out of the water, the same time as Stiles, Scott and Allison.

Stephanie looked around the room the four were in. The whole room was white with a big tree stump about 25 feet away from them. Stephanie looked at the three and they all collectively agreed to walk towards the stump.

They were all still trying to catch their breath as they got closer and closer. Stiles stuck his arm out, stopping Stephanie from getting closer to the stump as Allison stopped, Scott taking slow steps towards it. The three watched as Scott slowly reached to touch the stump and as soon as his fingers grazed over the words, they all gasped.

Stephanie opened her eyes and found herself in the woods, all alone.

"Are we seriously doing this?" An all too familiar voice groaned from behind her. Stephanie turned around and saw sophomore versions of herself, Scott and Stiles.

Scott sighed as he trudged next to Stephanie. "Steph's right. This is crazy." Stiles groaned from ahead of them, throwing his head back slightly. "You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town."

Scott turned to the ground, shaking his head. "I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow." Stephanie immediately grabbed Scott's shoulders, shaking him slightly as she playfully rested her chin on his shoulder. "Aww. Does little Scotty think he's gonna make the team?"

"Shut up." Scott scoffed out, pushing Stephanie's head back, making Stephanie tumble slightly and fall down. The younger Stephanie groaned as she hit the ground as Scott and Stiles kept walking, making her shoot up, trying to run after them. "Hey! Guys, wait up!"

She looked up after wiping the dust off her clothes and noticed the two boys gone, making her groan as she followed their footprints. "Assholes!" She mumbled under her breath.

Stephanie watched her younger self walk away and quickly went to follow after her, not noticing where she was going. She ran into a big tree stump. The Nemeton.

...

Stephanie shot up from the bathtub, gasping for air as she moved her hair out of her face. The five that were waiting for them to wake up, ran over to them as Scott quickly climbed out of the tub; Stiles, Stephanie and Allison taking longer since they didn't have such high healing factors.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott said and Stephanie nodded, shivering slightly. "We passed it."

Stiles let out a shaky hum, nodding. "There's... There's a stump, this huge tree-" "Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down." Stephanie interrupted and Stiles exhaled, nodding his head at her. "But it's still big, though, very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Stephanie said, looking in between Stiles and Scott. Stiles nodded, pointing at Scott. "Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison said and Scott whipped his head to her with wide eyes. "It was me. You almost hit me."

Stephanie turned to Stiles at Scott's words, her eyes widened slightly as he returned the look before Scott walked closer to Deaton. "We can find it."

Sabrina sighed, grabbing four towels and handing them to the teens to drive off as they noticed everyones glum expressions. Stephanie's brows furrowed as she looked over the group in confusion. "What?"

"You guys were out a long time." Will muttered, making Stiles turn to him in confusion. "How long is a long time?"

"16 hours." Isaac said and Stephanie felt her stomach drop. "We've been in the water for 16 hours?" The five just nodded as Deaton sighed, lifting his head up slightly. "And the full moon rises in less than four."

"I have to go." Scott mumbled, Stephanie turning to him with furrwoed brows. "Go? Go where?"

Scott slowly looked to her, a small frown on his face. "To Deucalion."

Stiles immediately straightened up at Scott's words, walking towards him. "No, dude, you are not going back with them." Scott slowly turned to Stiles, shaking his head. "I made a deal with Deucalion."

Will's face scrunched at his words, slowly stepping forward to be apart of the conversation more. "Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles pointed his thumb at Will, not turning around to face him, keeping his eyes on Scott who he glared at. "Why does it matter, anyway?"

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott said and Allison groaned, rubbing the bridge of her nose as she turned to Deaton. "He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong."

"I'm not so sure he is." Deaton shrugged, making the whole group turn to him. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds?" Isaac asked and Stephanie nodded, leaning against the table Isaac was sitting on. "We're gonna trust that guy?"

Deaton shook his head. "I wouldn't trust him, no, but you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait."

The sound of the door creaking made everyone freeze. Deaton stuck his hand out, gesturing for everyone to stay out as he checked to see who walked in and after a few seconds, they heard a familiar voice.

"I'm looking for Lydia."

The group slowly walked out of the clinic area at Ethans words as Lydia looked at him skeptically. "What do you want?"

Ethan sighed, giving her an almost begging look. "I need your help."

"With what?" Stephanie asked, crossing her arm slightly. Ethan turned to her, pulling his lips into a line for a split second before turning back to Lydia. "Stopping my brother and Kali... From killing Derek."

...

"Just grab anything!" Scott said into his phone before his face scrunched and he quickly shook his head. "Stiles, I'm not smelling your dad's boxers."

Stephanie's face scrunched at his words, turning to him as they walked through Allison's house. "Can he really not find any shirts?" Scott waved Stephanie off to hear Stiles better and after a few seconds, he nodded. "Socks? Okay, I'll smell the socks."

"What about me?" Isaac asked and Stephanie sighed, following after Allison in front of them. "Same thing you did for my dad. See what you can find in Chris' closet. Anything with the strongest scent."

Allison looked back at the couple, nodding her head as she opened the door to her dads office. Stephanie went to walk in after her but Isaac grabbed her hand, pulling her to hide behind the wall as a voice spoke to her.

"Quite an arsenal your father's got here, young lady."

Stephanie froze at the voice she recognized from when she was a kid. Scotts face fell as he slowly walked through the doorway so his father could see him. "Scott."

"What are you doing here?" Scott snapped and Rafael sighed. "Following one of the only leads I have. Now, since I don't know where you've been, Why don't you have a seat, and we can talk? You too, Stephanie. And Isaac."

Stephanie sighed, walking into the doorway with a slight glare. "Mr. McCall." Stephanie greeted bitter that the man just dryly laughed at. "Stephanie."

Isaac looked back and forth between the two before settling his eyes on Scott's dad. "How do you know my name?" Rafael turned to Isaac, nodding his head to the seats in between Allison and Scott for him and Steph to sit in. "Your name's one of the few things I know. To be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue."

"If you're trying to tell me that you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago." Scott snapped and Rafael looked at his son and sighed. "I'm really hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son into an interrogation room. Really hoping. Now. Sit." Rafael said again to Stephanie and Isaac who were still standing.

The pair slowly complied, making the agent sigh, crossing his arms. "I'm not gonna lie. I'm more than a little disturbed, Not only by the number of missing parents, But the fact that it's Stiles's father, you and your brothers, Your father, and your mother." Rafael said, looking at Allison, Stephanie and Scott as Isaac opened an IceBreakers container, popping one in his mouth as he offered one to Stephanie, keeping his eyes on Rafael. "Mine are both dead."

Rafael pursed his lips as he turned to Isaac. "Save the cliched teenage apathy for your high school teachers." Stephanie pouted playfully at his words, taking two of the IceBreakers Isaac offered her and threw them in the air, catching them in his mouth as Isaac watch with a face full of amusement, annoying Rafael as he continued speaking. "The three of you know more than you're saying, and I'm fully willing to keep you here all night if I have to."

...

Will looked out of the Jeep from the passenger seat as Stiles sped through the metal. Will's hand were shaking slightly from fear and the cold as he slowly turned to Stiles, swallowing the lump in his throat as his leg started to bounce. "Are you sure this is safe for us to drive in?"

Stiles sighed, turning to Will slightly before realizing that him not looking at the road could freak Will out more. He looked back at the road and sighed. "We don't really have a choice."

Will nodded, looking back ahead as well. Out of the corner of his eyes, he could see Stiles' hand fidgeting on the steering wheel. He felt a small jump in his stomach as he finally reached his hand out to grab Stiles hand that had then moved to the gear stick.

Stiles looked to Will who had his lips pulled into a line as he squeezed Stiles' hand. "We're gonna find them." Will let out a small breath at his own words, turning to look ahead. "Yeah... We're gonna find them."

...

"You can't keep us here, you know." Stephanie said, tiredly resting her head on Isaac's shoulder. Allison immediately nodded with Stephanie. "Not without some kind of warrant."

Rafael instantly turned to the table as he gave Allison a pointed look. "I've got a desk full of probable cause." Allison clenched her jaw, getting up from her seat as she trailed the desk. "My father is a highly respected private security consultant and federally licensed firearms dealer. That means he has to own a few weapons. Like this 175-pound draw tactical crossbow." She said, pointing at a crossbow before pointing at a knife and a gun.

"Or this carbon steel marine combat knife, .50ae desert eagle." Se let out a small hum as she grabbed a steel can, before looking up at the agent. "Smoke grenade with pull ring igniter." Suddenly, she pulled the igniter and through it at Rafael, instantly turning to the teens. "Go!"

The group coughed as they ran out of the room, Isaac reaching to find Stephanie's hand and as soon as he did, he gave it a quick squeeze as they ran out of the house.

...

Stephanie hopped out of Allison's car, Isaac and Allison right behind her as Scott pulled up to them on his motorcycle. Allison looked at Scott worriedly, watching as he looked around the woods. "Are you okay?" Scott chuckled, turning to look at him. "I didn't know what to say to him. I couldn't come up with anything, But what you did, that was awesome."

Stephanie felt herself smile at the two before looking at her phone to see if she got anything from Stiles or her brother but she didn't get anything. She turned to Isaac beside her, her brows furrowed. "Did you get anything?"

Isaac shook his head before looking up at Scott. "I still haven't gotten anything from Stiles..." "Or Will." Stephanie added, making Scott shake his head. "I don't get it."

Isaac looked at Stephanie worriedly before grabbing her hand tightly in his, turning to Scott and Allison. "All right. Well, we can't wait for them. Come on."

After a couple of seconds, Scott nodded, running towards his meet up spot with Deucalion. Just as they got the to ledge, Deucalion appeared from behind the trees. "Cutting it a little close, aren't we, Scott?"

"We got a little delayed. Where are the others?" Scott asked and Deucalion smiled, tilting his head slightly. "Occupying themselves with other pursuits."

"So it's just you and me against her?" Scott asked slowly and and Deucalion smirked at him. "I think you'll be surprised what a good team we make." Scott sighed, turning to Stephanie. "Okay, get Stiles and Will, And then get to the root cellar, okay?" Stephanie immediately nodded as he continued. "We'll keep Jennifer away long enough for you to get them out of there."

"How are you gonna do that?" Isaac asked slowly and Scott turned to him, nodding his head. "I have a plan."

...

Stephanie walked around the woods slowly, trying her hardest to remember the night before the first day of sophomore year. "Are you sure we're going the right direction?" Isaac asked, looking to her slowly and Stephanie nodded. Allison let out a low hum of agreement, nodding her head. "I know we're near it. You think you can pick up a scent?"

Isaac sighed, shaking his head. "I'm trying, but I c-" He suddenly  stopped, making the two girls slowly turn to him. Isaac's eyes widened as he turned to them. "I hear something. It's an... it's an emitter. It's one of your dad's." He said, looking at Allison, making the girls' eyes fill with hope. "Are you sure?"

Isaac paused for a few seconds to make sure before he turned back to the girls, walking passed them as he nodded. "Has to be. Come on."

The three ran and Isaac suddenly stuck his arm our, stopping Stephanie from running as she did the same to Allison since she was beside her.

The three stared at the Nemeton with wide eyes before Stephanie's eyes fell on a storm-cellar doors. "Guys!" Stephanie screamed, running towards the doors. She stuck her hands out, wrapping her powers around the lock and ripping it off as she opened the doors.

Stephanie ran down the stairs, Allison and Isaac right behind her as the voices started to grow louder. "Oh, my god." Melissa breathed out as James let out a happy breath. "Thank god!"

"You found us." Chris said, smiling at his daughter as Allison ran to him, Stephanie ran to her dad and Isaac ran to Sheriff Stilinski and Melissa. "Where's Stiles? Where's my son?" The Sheriff yelled. "And Scott?" Melissa added and Isaac gave them a reassuring look. "They're coming, all right? They're on their way to help."

"So is Will." Stephanie whispered, untying her dad as he looked at her worriedly. "Your mom. Sabrina. Is she okay?" Stephanie smiled at his words, nodding as she finished untying him.

Once he was up, James pulled his daughter into a hug, making Stephanie chuckle but before she could hug him back, the ceiling started to fall in over the exit. Chris immediately ran towards the stairs and sighed, turning to the group with a defeated look. "It's blocked."

A loud cracking rang through the air and Stephanie and James slowly looked up, the wooden beams above them started to crack. "Look out!" Stephanie screamed, pushing her dad out of the way and pushing her hands up, her powers capturing the the ceiling just before it fell on her.

"Steph!" Isaac screamed and Stephanie coughed at the smoke clouding around her. "I'm okay." Isaac ran towards her, going beside her to help lift the wood.

"Is it me, or is this place getting smaller?" Isaac asked, making Stephanie groan, feeling herself getting weaker and weaker by the second. "Yeah, no shit!" Stephanie groaned, her eyes flashing purple, making everyone else in the room look at her in shock.

Stephanie groaned, pushing her arms out more, feeling herself start to close her eyes out of tired. "Woah! Woah!" Isaac screamed, noticing Stephanie starting to lose consciousness, making everyone start to run and help. "I can't hold it. I can't hold it. It's too much." Stephanie muttered before she finally let go just as everyone got under the wood.

The creaking grew louder by the second as everyone tried to hold the ceiling but it over powered them. Just before the ceiling fell, an aluminum bat took the groups place in holding the ceiling up, making the group sigh as they turned to Will and Stiles; Stiles trying to catch his breath as Will had a proud smile on his face.

"I always said aluminum was better than wood." The Sheriff said, smiling at his son as Will hugged his dad. Isaac bent down to help Stephanie up as Allison sighed, looking around the room. "Is it over?"

Stiles' phone vibrating made the whole group turn to him as he let out a small chuckle, answering the call. "Scott?" After a few seconds, Stiles smiled, nodded his head. "Yeah, we're okay. We're all okay. How about you, you okay?"

"You think he can come get us?" Will asked Stiles and somehow, Scott heard him, answering his question, making Stiles nod at Will before he perked up slightly. "Great, okay. Um, uh, bring a ladder."

...

Stephanie sat perched up on her bed as Isaac sat beside her, handing her an icepack. "That was definitely... an experience." Isaac said, making Stephanie chuckle, nodding her head. "It sure was."

Isaac laughed before he turned to Stephanie, his laugh fading as his smile grew slightly bigger. He moved the hair behind her ear, making her slowly turn to him, locking eyes with his.

Stephanie smiled at Isaac's dreamy state, shaking her head slightly. "What?"  Isaac shook his head, his eyes staying trained on her. "Nothing. Just thinking about how lucky I am."

Stephanie immediately scoffed at his words, pushing his shoulder as she laughed. "Oh! Shut up!" Isaac laughed, his smile bright big. "What? I'm serious! I don't know what I'd do without you or your family."

Stephanie turned to Isaac, smiling at him as she quickly leaned forward, pecking his lips, making both of them smile.

The sound of someone quietly clearing their throat from Stephanie's doorway made the two pull away. Stephanie looked to see who was at the door and she immediately grew worried at the distraught Will.

"Hey. Hey. What's wrong?" Stephanie asked quietly, moving to sit in a criss cross position as she patted the spot in front of her. Will slowly walked towards the spot, looking almost in shock.

"Something... something happened and I don't know what to do." Will mumbled, making Isaac scoot closer to the pair. "Is everything okay?" Isaac asked worriedly, making Will chuckle as he looked up at him. "Everything's fine."

Stephanie and Isaac looked at him confused, making him sigh as he slowly looked up at them, a small smile on his face. "I think I'm starting to like Stiles."

–SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT LOVES YOUR GIRLS BEEN A LITTLE STRESSED

WE HAVE FINISHED 3A!!!

Will finally realizing his feelings for Stiles bc he's an oblivious bby

So Im pretty sure I brought this up once in a comment in earlier chapters but would you guys want a wiles book when lights out ends...?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

161K 4.8K 60
โ SAVING PEOPLE, HUNTING THINGS; THE FAMILY BUSINESS. โž [ SUPERNATURAL IMAGINES ] [ REQUESTS ARE OPEN ]
2.2K 147 5
Everything that is meant to be in Saiyara's life is happening at the right time. The timing is right. Everything is right. Started October 30, 2023 ...
957K 30.2K 37
CAN I TRUST YOU? "Are you sure you're okay? I called, like, twice." "Yeah, I guess I was just off in my own little world." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Katherine Stilinski wa...
168K 4.6K 64
READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY ON MY PAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! "TEENAGE DIRTBAG!" go check it out leave this one alone the writing is god awful...