Hateful Desire

By 37y1prme

BOOK COVER BY: ceresartsy on tumblr : https://ceresartsy.tumblr.com Tiktok: @dracotikok *SET DURING SCHOOL AN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Helen Mccrory
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 38

2.4K 53 89
By 37y1prme

Sorry for such a late update, I have graduated and moved out of my apartment! Now I have more time to write. I have also spent this time kind of making a layout until the end soo enjoy!

Olivia

Waking up the next morning, I could feel a heavy brick pulling my head down. It felt as though my brain was consumed with 50 gallons of liquid.

My mind slowly recovers memories of going to the club, and then ending up back at the apartment with Malfoy.

I was drugged.

I look to my right to find a small glass filled with some sort of liquid. There was a small, folded note leaning against it.

"Drink this. Be back soon. – D."

I inspect the potion carefully, but don't recognize the color or smell particularly. I decide to drink it anyway in hope of feeling better than I do right now.

It only took a small amount of time for the potion to work its magic. I felt my body strengthen and the weight lifted from my head.

With this positive feeling, I decide to make my way to the shower. I feel gross after the blurry memories from the night before.

As I step into the shower I can feel the weekend regret wash off of me. This weekend feels like a setback. I have had my mind in all different directions ever since waking up in St. Mungo's. This weekend almost made me forget about everything real in the world. Which makes me feel guilty, but at the same time I can't really change that.

I need to focus on trying to find my friends and getting them out of the hell they are living in. A weekend filled with alcohol and a club was not in the plan.

My head cannot wander from retrieving my memories and learning as much information as I can about the secrets Draco Malfoy is hiding from me.

I step out of the shower and change into some clean clothes, ones that don't smell of sweat and cigarettes.

I hear the front door open from downstairs. The apartment becomes loud with the noise of its residents.

I open the bedroom door and slowly creep down the stairs trying to not make a scene. I watch as everyone crowds around the kitchen table opening different paper bags with filled with bake goods.

Pansy's eyes meet mine first "She's awake."

The rest of the group turns to look at me with somewhat sympathetic eyes. An ounce of embarrassment grows on my face as I recall my comatose state from last night.

"Good Morning." I softly chirp from the living room.

"Come eat." Blaise gives me a gentle smile motioning me over to join them. I give him a nod and pad my feet towards the smell of the food.

I take a croissant from one of the bags looking at Draco whose eyes are low with dark bags below them. His shirt is in disarray while his body moves very slow.

Based on his appearance, I can already assume his disappearance this morning was most likely a meeting with The Dark Lord.

Now that I think about it, everyone seems a little put off this morning. Daphne has glossy eyes while Blaise keeps his head in his hands. Even Theo has tired eyes and a frown plastered on his lips.

"I'm not sure if I am hungry." Adrian honestly admits.

"I'm not either." Blaise chimes in.

Draco keeps his head down silently. My eyes dart from each person in the room seeing that their faces are practically pale.

I am not sure what is going on, but it is making me uncomfortable. I want to ask why they all are in this state, but I hold back from being too pushy.

"Daph, let's go lay down." Adrian nods to the blonde. She shrugs and follows him out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"I need to take a walk." Blaise announces. "I will join." Theo agrees.

The room becomes aggressively quiet as just Pansy, and Draco are left with me. I am not sure if I should continue to eat the baked good based on the energy in the room.

At this point the negativity has become too prominent that it would probably be odd if I didn't question the behavior from everyone.

"Is everyone alright? You all seem...upset?" I ask hoping that I can maybe get some clarity.

"Why do you need to know absolutely everything broken paragon?" Pansy spits at me. She turns on her heels and immediately exits the room. I hear her going up the stairs of the apartment to leave me alone with the silent blonde.

He takes a minute but finally raises his head a little to look at me. This gives me more of a view of his face. He looks...horrible.

"Draco, what happened?" I ask again.

He sighs, "Don't worry. Business is not going well." His voice is weak.

I purse my lips and chew the side of my cheek as I try and analyze his answer.

"Come, let's eat. You had a hard night." He motions to the food.

I take a seat in one of the chairs cautiously watching him to make sure he is truly okay. He decides to sit next to me in silence as he watches me eat the rest of my croissant.

No more words are spoken between us for the next couple of minutes. I am the only one who eats, and it makes everything even more uncomfortable.

He finally breaks the silence in the air, "Do you mind if I leave you? I think I need to lay down for a while." His voice is shaky and weak.

"Yes of course."

He gives me a false smile but nods leaving me alone in the kitchen. I sit quietly thinking of the past half hour.

What happened this morning that made everyone so upset? I do not want to pry, but it seem as if it has affected the group greatly.

With everyone either in their rooms or on a walk outside, I decide to spend this quiet time studying. I walk back upstairs to the bedroom and open the books I had packed.

Waves.

Waves crashing.

Water dissolving.

I think of my mother. I think of Cedric. I think of Dean. I think of Harry. I think of War. I think of Cormac. I think of Graham. I think of it all.

If I choose to ignore it from my training, then I will only fail. I need to feel it all.

I move from book to book with different training methods behind the practice. They all have been very helpful; I just need to continue to practice more than anything.

I have never been too good at school, so it is a bit harder for me to understand different magical theories and ideologies.

That is why it is so important for me to spend each day going over each section. I need to train hard to be able to meet my goal.

I have never really thought about once I get my memories back, what will change. If I know my past, how will I see myself now? How will I see the world? The scariest thought of all, how will I see the man who owns me?

I have thought about the possibility of Draco truly being a mass murder and that is why he wiped my memory in the first place. If that were true, then maybe I am not living in the best-case scenario home.

Although, those thoughts are pushed back remembering the scars on his back as punishment for refusing to kill for The Dark Lord.

A knock on my door interrupts me from my intense training.

I jump a little, "Come in!"

Draco opens the door slightly leaning his head in. His dark circles are a little lighter than they were earlier, but he still looks extremely tired.

"Nott, Zabini, Pucey and I are running out for a bit."

I turn my head a little in confusion, "Where are you going?"

"We have a meeting."

My lips part slightly, and my eyes widen. Why would he need to have another meeting with The Dark Lord in the same day? Especially because whatever it was about affected everyone here pretty horribly.

"Alright." I hide all my honest thoughts with that one response.

"Dinner is downstairs, Pansy and Daphne are here if you need anything." With that he gently closes the door and leaves me be.

Dinner? What time is it? How long have I been training? It seems as though each time I put myself into the practice, I completely lose the grasp of time.

I stand and make my way downstairs to help myself to some food. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I could smell the noodles from the stove top. I am met with Daphne eating alone at the table silently.

"Hi." I speak as I make myself a plate of food.

She turns her head in my direction, "Oh, hi Olivia." Her voice has more energy than earlier and her eyes are less lost.

"Can I sit with you?" I ask grabbing some silverware.

"Please do!" She motions to the chair across from her.

I take a seat at the table and watch as her face has some pink to it unlike this morning. It seems that her nap from earlier has helped.

Taking my first bite, Pansy emerges from the living room wearing a long silk purple robe. The fabric looks expensive as the ends of the sleeves have fur. She has matching slippers, making her look rather elegant for sleep clothes.

When she turns to face me, I immediately notice the while clay mask resting on her skin.

"Food any good?" She asks making herself a plate.

"Surprisingly yes." Daphne slightly laughs.

Pansy doesn't respond, she just takes her plate and moves to the head of the table between Daphne and me.

I take my first bite of the noodles tasting the delicious cheese and sauce combination. Daphne was right, its pretty good.

"Daph, smoke with me while I eat." Pansy speaks pulling a joint from the pocket of her robe.

Interesting place to keep it.

"Okay." She agrees pushing her empty plate away slightly. "Liv, do you want some?" Daphne asks.

"Oh no, I am alright. Thank you though."

Pansy shrugs but takes the lighter from the kitchen counter lighting the end of the joint delicately. She inhales the smoke deeply then lets it out in an elegant manner. Her fingers move towards Daphne as she passes it to her.

I find myself trying to make conversation because it seem a little uneasy in the air after Pansy snapped at me earlier.

"So Pansy, how did you and Oliver get together?" I ask taking another bite of food.

She turns and looks at me a little confused by why I am trying to pry but softens her face a little, "Since he was around my home a lot, he just kind of grew on me." Her answer is vague but at least she is going along with my conversation.

"Daphne, what about you and Adrian?" I turn my attention to my past friend. She takes the joint from her lips and passes it back to Pansy.

"Well, after Dean.." Her face falls a little, "I started spending more time with Pansy and the boys. Adrian was just a shoulder to cry on after we had broken up. Then after the War, it seemed as though everything got more serious. Especially because of Deans death." My heart flutters slightly. "After The Dark Lord won, he was a small part of what I had left. It just kind of happened. I am not sure if it is real though.." Her voice falls a little at her confession.

"You aren't sure if it's real?" I pry a little. Pansy continues to inhale the joint through her plump lips.

Daphne frowns slightly, "I mean, I think when this is all over I am not sure if he is...the one. You know?"

My ears immediately perk up, "When this is all over?" I rush out my response.

"Daph.." Pansy interjects.

The blonde's eyes widen a little, "Oh no, I mean when I fully heal from Dean's death. When my internal conflict is over. I am not sure that I will need a shoulder to cry on anymore." She clarifies.

Pansy eats her noodles as I finish mine. I nod at what Daphne's is saying because I think I understand. She may be using Adrian, but it seems that he may be using her for the same reasons. It looks as though that they run to each other when they need comfort more than love.

Pansy stands from her chair handing Daphne the joint, "Lancing, Red or White?" She asks turning towards me.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Wine."

I part my lips, "Oh I don't want any."

She rolls her eyes and rests a hand on her hip, "You may not want some but in the world we live in, we all need some." She slightly laughs.

I can't help but agree, "Red."

She turns to a cabinet grabbing one bottle of red wine and one bottle of white wine. I watch as she pours two glasses of red and one white. She brings the white wine to Daphne and drinks the red with me.

"Let's move to the living room, I hate these kitchen chairs." She jerks her head to the other room. I feel a small amount of warmth in my stomach from the invitation. I know it sounds stupid, but it makes me a little giddy that she wants to continue talking with me included.

Daphne hands the joint back to Pansy as we move towards the living room.

I take a seat on one of the camel back sofas while Pansy and Daphne sit on either sides of me. It takes me back a little that Pansy chose to sit next to me.

I take a sip from my glass and wait for a conversation to spark.

Thankfully Daphne starts it, "Pans, are you ready to go home to Oliver tomorrow?"

Pansy takes a sip from her glass with the joint still between her pointer and middle finger, "I am more worried than anything.."

"Do you really think something that bad could have happened in just a few days?" Daphne asks taking a drink of her wine.

"I wouldn't put it past my father."

I think of how upset Pansy was to leave Oliver home with her father for the weekend. It makes my heart ache for him having to live in those conditions. If only he had a different owner...

"Why doesn't Draco win him?" I slightly blurt out without really thinking.

Pansy turns her attention to my outburst, "What?"

Now that I have said it, I have to double down, "I mean, why doesn't he just win Oliver next weekend at the Manor? That way you know your father cannot...do anything to him." I say trying to be careful with my words.

She brings the joint to her lips taking another deep puff, "I wish it were that easy, you can only own one broken paragon at a residence. That is why Theo and Blaise can't bet on him either." She nods her head towards me in signal that Draco is already preoccupied with myself.

I feel guilt rush over my body. I try and hide my face with taking another sip from my glass. 

"I-I'm so sorry.." I try and express the sorrow I feel for her.

"I know." Her answer is short, but I can tell she didn't mean it in any ill way.

"Want to know something funny?" Daphne chimes into the conversation.

"What?" I turn to her.

"Pansy and Draco used to hookup back in school. Before you two dated!" Daphne laughs bringing the drink to her lips.

"Oh god.." Pansy places her free hand on her forehead covering her face.

"I assumed." I laugh a little. I remember a while back playing Wicked or Wise with the group and her being asked about how he was in bed compared to Oliver.

"It is so embarrassing to think about. I hate the topic; I was a fifth year that clung onto him in hopes of getting some sort of validation from a man. Truly pitiful.." She groans placing the joint in a glass bowl on the coffee table.

"Did you two date?" I ask.

She nearly spits her wine back into her glass, "God no! He only had eyes for a brunette Gryffindor." She lowers her eyes to me.

I feel red rise on my cheeks as she signals to me. Even though I don't remember his and my past, it makes me...blush.

"She's blushing!" Daphne laughs hitting my shoulder gently.

"No, I'm not!" I defend myself trying to hide how my insides feel.

"You like him don't you?" Pansy pushes.

My mouth drops, "I do not like him."

Pansy raises her glass to her lips, "You're a shit liar Lancing."

"I am not lying!"

"Yes you are." I swear I saw a small smile on her lips.

I take a deep sigh, "No offensive to the both of you, but how can I have feelings for a man that supports not only The Dark Lord but betting people off as if they are a prize to win?" I know I killed the vibe of the room. I brought the conversation to a more serious note and I am punching myself for doing it.

They both remain silent for a moment, "I may just be high, but I think I am in love with Oliver."

Both Daphne and I direct our attention to Pansy's statement. It was completely random after what I had just confessed.

"Really?" Daphne asks.

"Yeah. I love him." Her honesty is catching me off guard especially because I did not think she liked me, now she is opening up about her feelings to me. It is all a lot.

"Awe, Pans! I am so happy! He is obsessed with you." Daphne beams.

Pansy gives a small smile to her friend, "Now Lancing, if this mark," She pulls her sleeve up a little to reveal her forearm, "Automatically means I support The Dark Lord and that I support the betting nights, then how could I ever be in love someone that would be completely against all of the things I believe in?"

I push my brows together in confusion of her question, "What do you mean?"

She pulls her sleeve back down and rests her drink on the coffee table, "What I mean is, there are a lot of things you don't know." I watch as her eyes move from mine to behind me for a moment to meet with Daphne's. In an instant she moves them back to mine. "I just think, if you like Malfoy you shouldn't push it down."

I am left a little confused with what she has just tried to explain to me. Obviously there are things I do not know; I am trying each day to earn myself the privilege of being able to learn more information. What does it all have to do with Draco though?

Before I can ask more questions, the four boys appear through the fireplace. They all seem in better shape than this morning, which makes me believe whatever The Dark Lord needed tonight was not nearly as bad.

"Ladies having a little wine night I see?" Theo grins.

"Getting drunk and gossiping?" Adrian laughs a little.

Theo moves closer to the three of us, "Did you guys make out? Please tell me I haven't missed it." He wines.

The three of us roll our eyes at his comment.

"You're a fucking perv Nott." Blaise says smacking him in the shoulder. Theo shrugs in defense.

"That's my queue for bed." Pansy stands from the couch, "There is some bud left in my joint if any of you want to finish it." She points to the glass bowl. "Goodnight." She waves off walking upstairs.

"Me too, wine makes me sleepy. Adrian?" Daphne sets her empty glass on the coffee table. He nods agreeing and follows her upstairs to the bedroom.

"Malfoy, Zabini and I are going to smoke on the roof, wanna join?" Theo asks.

He takes a seat next to me on the sofa, "No I'm alright. I am going to just smoke Parkinson's residue." They both shrug and make their way upstairs.

I am now left alone with Draco unsure of what to discuss. I don't really want to bring up whatever happened this morning, but I have no other topics to bring up off the bat.

"How were the girls?" He breaks the silence.

I take a sip of my wine glass, "It was actually good. I learned a lot of new things from them." I honestly admit.

"Oh really?" His eyebrow raises slightly, "Like what?"

I turn towards him, "I don't think I can say. It's a secret." I recall Pansy admitting her true feelings for Oliver. I don't think she would want me telling all her friends her private thoughts.

He lifts his arm to rest across the top of the cushion, "Alright fine. Keep your secrets." He smiles a little.

Our mixed giggles die down and I am left feeling slightly flustered around him.

"Are you feeling better? From this morning?" I ask trying to be a bit more casual.

"Yeah, I am sorry about everyone. It was a...long morning." His eyes fall from mine looking towards the floor.

I move a little closer touching his arm that is resting on the sofa slightly, "Hey, you know you can tell me things."

He licks his lips and moves his eyes to mine, "There are somethings I don't want you to know about.."

"I know. But you should know you can tell me."

I watch as he bites the side of his cheek, pressing his tongue below the inside of his lower lip, "The Dark Lord is trying to find... new... methods to get me to do what he asks."

"What do you mean?"

He adjusts himself a little to face me better, "He called all of us this morning. He wanted to show my friends what I get when I choose not to kill." His voice is flat.

I furrow my brows, "I'm sorry but what do you mean by 'show'?"

"He tortured me in front of the others for nearly half an hour."

All my oxygen has left my lugs. My jaw drops a little as I am completely caught off guard by the information. He was tortured all morning and tried to talk to me as if nothing has happened during breakfast? Why would he do that?

"Oh my god.. why, why were so casual this morning? I feel awful..." I answer confused.

He licks his lower lip and looks to me, "Because you had a shitty night last night. I wanted you to wake up feeling normal. The last thing I wanted was for you to worry about another thing."

The butterflies are back..

"You shouldn't have done that." I shake my head at him, "Oh god and then you asked if you could go lay down!" I place my hand on my head feeling awful about the way the events played out this morning.

He gently lifts his hand to remove my hand from my face, "Hey, it's alright. I luckily can take what The Dark Lord throws at me. I am fine. I just didn't want to leave you alone this morning, that's why I asked." 

I can't help but notice the way his skin felt against mine, as if it was electricity.

Stop Olivia.

"Why have you been ignoring me? I was going to ask you last night but then.." He asks fading his words out at the end because we all know how the night finished.

"I wasn't ignoring you." I spit out. I was ignoring him, but I really didn't want to admit the real reasons as to why I chose to hide from his path yesterday.

"Yes you were."

"No, I was not."

"Lancing.."

"Draco..."

He lowers his eyes at me and gives me a small smirk, "I told you about this morning. I was honest, now tell me why you were ignoring me."

I take the opportunity to take one last gulp of the red wine from my glass. I lick my red stained lips and place it on the coffee table.

"My mind was just a little all over the place." I say trying not to give too much detail.

He leans in slightly, "What was it exactly that made your mind be 'all over the place'?" He quotes my words, and I can smell his cologne due to the close proximity.

I feel my heart rate increase, so I stand from the sofa and move quickly around the chaise lounge to the bar cart behind us, "Care for a drink?" I try and change the topic of discussion.

He turns he head around towards me, "I am alright."

I release a breath of air and quickly pour a glass of whiskey for myself. I turn my back towards Draco and down the glass all in one take. I crinkle my face a little in reaction to the strength of the alcohol. I try and remain quiet, so Draco does not notice my little courage intake of whiskey.

"Is there a reason why you feel you need to take shots of my Firewhiskey right now?" I nearly jump from the way he has moved to be directly behind me.

I turn quickly to be met with his body towering over me. How the hell did I not hear him stand from the sofa?

"I just was...thirsty..." I lie horribly.

"Thirsty?" He tilts his head and smirks a little. His cologne still lingers in my nose.

"Yes."

He takes a step closer to my body as I feel heat move through my veins, "Tell me why you ignored me yesterday Lancing."

I bite my lip as I feel myself become slightly overwhelmed, "I-I don't know.."

"Try and think."

I push my hair behind my ear as I slowly move further away from him, "I just have confusing thoughts. I didn't want you messing with them."

"Confusing thoughts?"

"Yes."

"Explain to me what about your thoughts are confusing?" He is pushing.

I feel the air become thick as I try to find any way to get out of this conversation, "I don't know! You just mess with my head."

"Lancing, I need you to use your words. Just say what you are thinking." He is somehow closer than before. I could barely move my arm and be able to touch him.

"We had a moment the first night here." I honestly admit, "It scared me a little.."

He moves his hands to his pockets and tilts his head to the side, "Why did that scared you?"

I move my arms up in defense, "Why are you asking so many questions?"

"Because you're terrible at just telling me what you are thinking."

I feel my body tremble as my heart beats faster each second he looks at me. The window to my left shines the moon on our bodies casting a shadow against our faces. It is almost as if the lighting was created by an artist.

The faint noises of the city roaring only a wall between us makes the environment poetic. I don't know what to say, I feel like I have all the words configured in my mind, but they refuse to escape my lips.

He takes my silence to move even closer to me, I can now smell his spearmint breath. In a slow motion he takes his hand, resting it on my cheek. His fingers glide down my cheekbone as his eyes move from my pupils to my lips.

"Why would you let your friends watch you get tortured?" The thought moves forward in my mind. I need to know this man in front of me has good in him. The only few things I know is that he is a follower of The Dark Lord. I need to know that there is an ounce of good in his soul before I give in.

His voice is soft, "I refuse to murder those people."

"I know, but why?"

His thumb makes smalls circles on my face, "Because, I am not like him."

I gently push my face into his hand to find more comfort in his touch, "Voldemort?"

"My father."

I feel my heart flutter as his eyes become weak looking into me. I lick my lips as I subconsciously look down to his mouth.

"You once told me I take the inherited darkness away from you." He nods at my comment recalling the night he played piano for me. I barley whisper, "Is that still true?"

He analyzes my face with hard eyes. He keeps his mouth pressed into a line, "It will always remain true."

I take my hand and rest it on top of his. We both stand there holding the side of my face looking into each other's eyes. My breathing is uneven as I try and wrap my mind and heart around the gut feeling I have.

"I'm scared Draco." My voice is shaky.

His face is so close, our lips only a couple centimeters apart, "I know."

With a clouded mind but a stomach full of confidence I lean into him. I slowly close my eyes to accept his lips. When they touch it feels almost as if the blurred thoughts go completely clear. I feel him against me, and it all makes sense for a moment.

Everything that has been confusing inside of me feels as if it has all come to light and I understand it all. I move my hand from his and place it behind his neck. Our lips move slowly but with passion that I had thought I lost.

He takes his other hand to my waist pulling my body into his. His tongue parts my mouth to slide in, deepening the kiss.

His lips are familiar, almost comforting to my body. The reaction to the feeling brings chills down my spine.

His minty taste is intoxicating as I move against him.

I feel my feet fall backwards as my legs hit the bottom of the chaise lounge. He reacts to my clumsiness by moving his hands to the back of my thighs lifting me slightly to be in his embrace. Our lips still connected; he lowers me down onto the chaise so my back hits the cushioned material.

He pulls back slightly but when our eyes meet he moves back down to connect with me again. His hard body rests on mine as I feel his hands glide down the sides of my waist.

His lips move from mine to work down my neck. I feel his tongue graze across my jaw as a small breath escapes from my throat. The feeling of him kissing a certain spot makes my mind recall the memory of the girl at the Malfoy Manor kissing my neck. It is the exact same feeling.

I take my hands to his hair and pull gently from the overwhelming sensation this boy is bringing to my skin. He sucks hard on my neck; it will most likely leave a mark the next day.

I take his face and force it back to meet my lips. I need to feel the high he is bringing me on my mouth. I need to sit in this moment. It is the only real feelings I have felt in so long. The only thing I know how to do here, the only thing that makes sense.

His lips come back to mine and I immediately pull him close to me. His hand moves to my throat as I feel his fingers grasp me keeping my head in place. I let out a soft moan as his teeth gently bite down on my lower lip.

He pulls away and hovers over my breathless body. His eyes scan me up and down with lust filling them. I watch as he takes his hands and slowly unbuttons his shirt. His eye contact remains on me as I watch his torso become exposed.

"This alright?" His voice is deep and a little hazy. I give him a quick nod in response.

As his complete upper half becomes naked, I take a moment to look at his build. The moon light still flooding through the windows next to us gives him a god like glow.

He takes his shirt and throws on the sofa next to us in a quick manner. He comes back down and meets my lips again. I react in a way as if I am almost hungry for his touch. His lips are intoxicating, and I need more the longer I stay.

My eyes open when I feel his finger adjust on the buttons on my pants. We part for a moment for me to see him unbuttoning them gently.

His eyes move from my lower area back to my face. He looks at me with caution as if he is worried I am about to cry or yell at him. Our silent conversation ends when I nod for him continue.

These are all thoughts I can deal with in the morning. I have a straight mind right now, and I want this. The wine and whiskey only gave me a heat in my stomach that I needed for my heart to come to terms with what I want. 

As our lips dance together, he pulls my pants down my legs. I try and move them around him so they can easily slip down. In a swift motion he throws them across the room to somewhere I don't spend too much time thinking about.

With my bare legs wrapped around his hips, he takes my arms and moves them over my head. He gently rubs under my bicep as his tongue opens my mouth to get inside. 

Artwork by: ceresartsy

His hands move to my waist as his lips come down to that sweet spot on my neck. I part my lips and roll my eyes back as I feel him work wonders on my sensitive skin. I moan out in pleasure from his craftmanship.

"Draco." I whisper.

"Olivia." I feel heat rise in my heart as he speaks my first name.

"Come back." I take my hands to either side of his jaw and move his lips back to mine. His hips grind against me as I feel the tension build between us. My legs press against the sides of his waist in hopes of feeling him closer to me.

I can feel his pants become tight with frustration. I take my fingers and run them through the back of his hair. The heat between our bodies is causing my skin to blush. I pull gently on his blonde pieces making a moan escape his lips.

I feel pleasure from his vocal response, causing me to grunt against him. He keeps his grinding to a rhythm below me that makes heat rise to my lower half.

"Smoking Pansy's residue are you?"

Draco and I both jump from the chaise to see Theo standing on the stairs with the widest grin on his face. Draco rushes to the sofa taking a woven blanket and throwing it in my direction to cover myself from his friend.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Draco angerly yells to him.

He continues down the stairs as he raises his hands in the air in defense, "Listen mate, I didn't even see the both of you till I was nearly down the steps. Not my fault."

He moves to the sofa across the room taking a small bowl of what look like nuts into his lap. I wrap the blanket around my waist as I feel an immense amount of embarrassment over my face.

I stand from the chaise unsure of what I should do. I have a lot of emotions running through my mind at the moment. I can't fully wrap my head around the past couple of minutes.

Theo crosses his leg over his other cheekily smiling eating the nuts, "So... fond of the chaise lounge are you Malfoy?"

"Can you get the fuck out of here Nott?" Draco aggressively points to the upstairs.

Theo places the nuts back on the coffee table lifting his hands, "Fine! Fine!" He stands from the couch and moves towards the steps of the stairs, "Oh and Malfoy," he turns to look back the two of us, "You may also need a blanket around your waist." He says giving him a wink obviously making fun of the tension in his pants.

"Out!" Draco yells one last time.

I feel the blood rush to my head as he walks up the stairs silently. The last thing I wanted was for one of his friends to see us, it makes it all confusing. I don't even entirely know what this all means and I sure as hell am not going to stay around tonight to try and figure it all out.

I need to lay down and clear my mind away from the distraction of Draco. As soon as we hear Theos bedroom door close, Draco turns to me with an annoyed expression across his face.

"He can be a real prick." His voice is low but there is a tone of anger behind it all.

"I need to go to bed. It's late." I rush out.

He looks at me with somewhat of upset eyes. I can tell he didn't want me to leave but I know he knew there was no chance of going back to what we were just doing after Theos little interruption.

"Alright. Let me find your trousers." He moves through the lightly lit living room searching for my missing pants.

I awkwardly stand in the corner with only a blanket covering my lower half as I wait for him to search. The air in the room is thick and I need to get out.

"Here you go.." He hands me them with his face low.

I take them and place them below my arm, "I will see you in the morning then?"

This is excruciating.

"Yeah, okay." He gives me a nod before I turn and walk upstairs silently.

As I lay in bed that night, the only thing I can think about are Draco's lips on mine. I continue to catch myself pressing my fingers to them in awe of how much I miss the feeling....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 6.5K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
49.8K 939 37
"It doesn't need to be fucking hard Elara I love you and you love me. I will never even look at another woman as long as I live I don't need anyone b...
82.7K 51 9
❝in your dreams blondie.❞ (book one) laura pickering: a teenage american witch, going to hogwarts for her fourth year. trying to keep her real ident...
21.6K 355 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...