My Sunshine~ mbb x fem reader

By suicidal4u

"I would occasionally pull up a photo of her on my phone, and kiss her lips" "wish it were real" More

Obsession?
The Concert
Fangirls
On internet~
hAnGoUtS
Guess I didn't lie
~what happens after~
mills i-
โœจMovie nightโœจ
The incident-
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Candygrams and cute notes
Lake house yeahhhh-
We are who we are when no one's around.
Pool partyโ˜ ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’•Confessions๐Ÿ’•
โ˜ ๏ธInstagram Liveโ˜ ๏ธ
Interview?
How could you?
Falling
Come find me
โ€ขbirthday surpriseโ€ข
bathtub fantasies
I will end you ๐Ÿ˜€
โœจdirector dramaโœจ
iNsTaGrAm
Bali, Indonesia
Old wounds
Characters
escape room
the truth comes out
see you again.
always and forever
~sudden plans~
i do.
NEW STORY

a song and a question

1K 22 71
By suicidal4u

Y/n's pov:-

9 years later

"yes everything is set up. I'll be on stage in a minute...yes....yeah okay. alright. thank you. I'll see you right? okay.", I spoke into the phone with Jayden, Jen's husband and my guardian.

"y/n are you done talking to Jayden?", Jen told me and I looked up from my phone.

"oh, yes. and how are the sales for tickets? this is a charity concert after all", I asked Jen.

"well there's good news.", she said.

"I'm all ears", I said, smiling.

"so apparently almost 1.4 million people are coming to your concert", she said, smiling.

"WHAAAT?? THATS CRAZY!", I screamed, excited. 

"I know right, so many people is a big deal. congrats y/n", Jen said.

"of course a million people will come to my girlfriend's show. she's talented as hell", I heard a voice say, and felt someone embrace me from behind. I turned around.

"MILLIE??", I screamed excitedly. I had not seen her for like 7 months. she was off shooting for a new movie. I did not expect her to make it today at all.

"YESSSSS! I'M BACKKKK!!", she said. I picked her up and swung her around.

"I THOUGHT YOU'D MISS MY CONCERT!!", I exclaimed.

"THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN", she said to me as I finally set her down.

"and for that I have prepared a surprise for you too", she said, blushing profusely. wow.

"hmm. I wonder what it could be", I said smiling so wide that my cheeks hurt.

"oh, it feels good to see my kids have become such young ladies yet have remained children at heart", Jen said, staring at us affectionately.

"MISSING SOME PEOPLE, YES?", Noah walked in with his fiancé, Skye.

"no we thought we'd let you do whatever fiancé shit you two were up to", I said and greeted them with an insult because that's what friends were supposed to do.

"oh shut up.", Skye said. My little redhead bestie still had not changed her aesthetic. she was still our little goth girl but now with a goofy fiancé.

"actually people are legit crowding outside so we took around one and a half hour to enter. we've been here for almost 2 hours now I Swear to god.", Noah said.

"yes, the crowd is kah-ray-zee", I said.

"you know what's crazier?", Millie asked.

"what?", I questioned back, and amused look in my face.

"that this is where you had your first concert and this is where I first met you. such an innocent little girl you were. a girl that I didn't want to fall for but couldn't resist falling.", she said, looking back on those days.

"do you get deja vu, huh?", Skye sang.

"oh I certainly do get deja vu. because we have been together and happy for so long. nostalgia can be a great thing.", I said. I closed my eyes and could almost see that day when I saw her walking towards me after my concert, in the green room.

"Y/N, DEAR! LET ME GET THE LAST TOUCHES ON YOUR HAIR.", Fatima, my makeup artist slash stylist, called me.

"ok be right back", I said and walked over to Fatima to let her work her magic.

In a distance I saw Jen and Millie in deep conversation. my girl looked nervous. wonder what could be the problem. I'd have to talk to her after the show.

"ok you're done y/n", fatima said, putting the makeup brushes back.

"okay thanks"

"you're gonna slay out there honey! all the best!", Fatima said to me and I thanked her in return.

I made my entrance on the stage mid song, only to be greeted by a million of screaming and excited fans.

"I'll be flying with my wings, far way"

I stopped to admire the crowd and let them sing for me.

"then we'll get to see who's the queen!", the crowd roared with the lyrics of the verse. The verse of my song. A smile appeared on my face knowing how appreciated I was.

wow, this was exactly what I thought 10 years ago, in my first concert.

"I've been tryna get to you, but you don't see it do you? don't you know the queen loves you? yes, the queen loves you....", I completed the song and the whole stadium roared with smattering applause.

Before I could say anything, I heard a familiar voice say something.

"a few of you might wonder why I am here", the voice spoke. Ah, I know this voice. my sunshine was here on stage.

The crowd certainly looked excited to see her. I turned to look. wow, she looked stunning.

"but I thought I'd give you people a trip down memory lane", she completed her sentence.

"wow, this is like, news to me", I said and the audience laughed.

"uh huh, let me handle the show, love. you'll only sing songs and I'll do the talking. except one song. I want to sing one song. but that's after a while.", she said, winking at me.

"sure, what song does m'lady want to sing?", I asked her and the audience went all awww.

"you'll see. as for the next song y/n, what will it be?", Millie asked me.

"I'll go for To live or love", I said, quoting another one of my songs and the audience applauded once again.

"yess that song! you woke me up in the middle of the night trying to find a notepad so that you could write the lyrics which you saw in your dream", Millie said and I laughed along with the audience.

"that's right"

The band gave the beat.

"would I see you on the other side?", I sang.

"would your heart find it way back to mine?"

"you think you do know what to believe in"

"but what is it that's more confusing?"

"to live or to love? to free the caged bird? to live good and die bad or die free and live sad?", I sang and Millie harmonized with me. Together, with our vocal powers combined it was like the stadium had uplifted to a spot of pure joy, love and melody. After a few more songs and lots of talks with the audience, Millie spoke up.

"well, don't you think I should start with the song I wanted to sing?", Millie asked the audience and they went crazy.

We heard a collective "YES" from the audience.

"well then, let's see what you've come up with", I said and smirked, crossing my arms.

"I mean, it's definitely not as good as you but... remember how we went public? we...sang the song love story by Taylor Swift. I'm not sure if you remember-", she started but I cut her off, grabbing her hands.

"hey hey hey, I remember. of course I remember. I would never forget such an important moment of my life", I said, now caressing her cheek.

"well prepare to get amazed because that's what I've prepared today. only with a twist of my own in the lyrics", she said.

"of course", i said and moved back so that she could have the center stage. The band started up the music.

"we were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Im standing there, in your concert in summer air"

"see the lights, see the party, the short gowns
see me make my way through the crowd and say 'hello'
little did I know"

"that you were my love, you were singing songs,
and then my mind said stay away from that one girl
and I was crying on my bed
thinking which way I should go, and I said"

"baby, I choose you above fame and everything else,
I know we'll make it, it won't a huge mess
I'll be your sunshine and you'll be my princess
it's a love story baby just say 'yes"

"so I sneak out to your house to see you
we keep quiet coz we're dead if the press knew
so close your eyes. escape this life for a little while"

"cuz you were my love, I was a scarlet letter
and then my mind said stay away from that one girl
but you were everything to me
so I went running back to you, and I said"

"baby, I choose you above fame and everything else,
I know we'll make it, it won't a huge mess
I'll be your sunshine and you'll be my princess
it's a love story baby just say 'yes"

"darlin, please save me, they're tryna tell me how to feel.
this love is difficult but it's real,
don't be afraid we'll make it till the end of time
it's a love story baby just say 'yes"

"you got tired of waiting,
wondering if I was ever coming around.
your faith in me was fading,
when you met me on the backstage in a gown, and you said"

"sunshine, save me I've been feeling so alone,
I keep waiting for you but you never come
is this in my head I don't know what to think, I knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said"

That was the moment. along with the lyrics of the song, Millie knelt to the ground and pulled out a little box from her pocket. I gasped. oh my god. My eyes teared up and I covered my mouth with my hands. she continued singing.

"marry me y/n, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I need you, my love, go pick out a white dress,
it's a love story baby just say, 'yes"

the finishing notes of the song kept ringing but my eyes remained fixated on Millie. She was sitting down on one knee, holding out a ring to me. I looked at her now wet eyes with my teary eyes. The music came to an end.

"y/n l/n. my princess, my world, the love of my life. we've been together for 10 years. remember when you took a bullet for me? because I do. remember when we broke up because of me? because i do and i still remember the pain I felt because of staying away from you. and i don't want to face that ever again. I cannot live without you y/n. and maybe it was a dumb move on my side to propose to you in front of so many people but I want you to know that even if you say no, it's okay, I'll still love you. remember, love, we have seen everything from Saturn to mars....and we still haven't cracked under the pressure. together, we:re stronger than ever...and i want it to stay that way. i need you. so what do you say? are you ready to commit to forever with me?", she completed her speech, looking at me hopefully. oh my wonderful girl, i could never say no to you?

"Millie...it's my turn to talk now. I had fallen for you more than 15 years ago. all I wanted and needed back then was you, you and only you. and even after a decade and a half that part of me still hasn't changed. I remember when you once asked me what I would say if you ever asked me to marry you. do you remember what I replied? because I do. I remember that I said that i would always be here for you. beside you. with you. and we've still been firm under all the hate, life threats and tough life choices. we made all our decisions together and there's no reason for that to be different now. you are the reason I live and you are the reason I could die for. and yes, we've seen everything from Saturn to mars...so whats a little more exploration? and so my final answer to your question is yes. Yes sunshine, I will marry you.", I completed, tears flowing down my cheeks now and Millie sighed of relief then broke into happy tears. The audience listened to the speeches with rapt attention and broke into applause and celebration when I said yes.

My heart was dancing and fluttering in joy when Millie slid the engagement ring on my finger, replacing the promise ring.

"the promise ring really kept its promise", i said to Millie, my breath hitching in my throat.

"of course it did", she said and pulled me closer. our lips met in a searing kiss and for a moment, everything disappeared. it was just me and Millie. together.

We pulled away and I looked into her eyes. "THATS MY KIDS!", I heard Jayden yell. I could also hear Skye, Noah and Jen cheering on for us. I smiled.

Her deep hazel eyes stared into mine as our faces broke into evergreen smiles, soaking in the joy of the moment. I took a look at the engagement ring and then back at Millie to see her already staring at me with affection in her eyes.

"the ring is beautiful, sunshine. and so was the re written song. it really described our story from head to toe", I whispered to her.

"of course, love", she said to me and I melted into her embrace getting ready for a night of love, congratulations and party from our closest ones.

the more time i spent with her, the more i fell in love. and this time I knew that nothing could tear us apart. Not even the gods above could separate the two of us. because sunshine, you and I, we could make it till the end of time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 6K 93
In which I write preferences about people who don't even know I exist. REQUESTS ARE OPEN. Cover by: @sadiesxoxo Highest Rank: #1 in Cast Started: Ju...
11.8K 251 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...
24.5K 272 30
"it was only a kiss..." "it was only a kiss?" noah schnapp x fem oc the cover has no relevance
36.8K 325 24
~ โ€ข ~ The title says it all ~ โ€ข ~ Have any requests, DM me (must be Y/n, I will still give credit) ~ โ€ข ~ (may contain swearing) 1kโœ… 5kโœ… 10kโœ… 15kโœ… 20k...