a song and a question

Y/n's pov:-

9 years later

"yes everything is set up. I'll be on stage in a minute...yes....yeah okay. alright. thank you. I'll see you right? okay.", I spoke into the phone with Jayden, Jen's husband and my guardian.

"y/n are you done talking to Jayden?", Jen told me and I looked up from my phone.

"oh, yes. and how are the sales for tickets? this is a charity concert after all", I asked Jen.

"well there's good news.", she said.

"I'm all ears", I said, smiling.

"so apparently almost 1.4 million people are coming to your concert", she said, smiling.

"WHAAAT?? THATS CRAZY!", I screamed, excited. 

"I know right, so many people is a big deal. congrats y/n", Jen said.

"of course a million people will come to my girlfriend's show. she's talented as hell", I heard a voice say, and felt someone embrace me from behind. I turned around.

"MILLIE??", I screamed excitedly. I had not seen her for like 7 months. she was off shooting for a new movie. I did not expect her to make it today at all.

"YESSSSS! I'M BACKKKK!!", she said. I picked her up and swung her around.

"I THOUGHT YOU'D MISS MY CONCERT!!", I exclaimed.

"THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN", she said to me as I finally set her down.

"and for that I have prepared a surprise for you too", she said, blushing profusely. wow.

"hmm. I wonder what it could be", I said smiling so wide that my cheeks hurt.

"oh, it feels good to see my kids have become such young ladies yet have remained children at heart", Jen said, staring at us affectionately.

"MISSING SOME PEOPLE, YES?", Noah walked in with his fiancé, Skye.

"no we thought we'd let you do whatever fiancé shit you two were up to", I said and greeted them with an insult because that's what friends were supposed to do.

"oh shut up.", Skye said. My little redhead bestie still had not changed her aesthetic. she was still our little goth girl but now with a goofy fiancé.

"actually people are legit crowding outside so we took around one and a half hour to enter. we've been here for almost 2 hours now I Swear to god.", Noah said.

"yes, the crowd is kah-ray-zee", I said.

"you know what's crazier?", Millie asked.

"what?", I questioned back, and amused look in my face.

"that this is where you had your first concert and this is where I first met you. such an innocent little girl you were. a girl that I didn't want to fall for but couldn't resist falling.", she said, looking back on those days.

"do you get deja vu, huh?", Skye sang.

"oh I certainly do get deja vu. because we have been together and happy for so long. nostalgia can be a great thing.", I said. I closed my eyes and could almost see that day when I saw her walking towards me after my concert, in the green room.

"Y/N, DEAR! LET ME GET THE LAST TOUCHES ON YOUR HAIR.", Fatima, my makeup artist slash stylist, called me.

"ok be right back", I said and walked over to Fatima to let her work her magic.