I'll run in the rain til I'm...

By SallyPage

More

I'll run in the rain til I'm breathless ( Led Zeppelin fan fiction)
Chapter 1: Rock and Roll
Chapter 2: Traveling Riverside Blues
Chapter 3: Down By The Seaside
Chapter 4: South Bound Saurez
Chapter 5: Friends
Chapter 6: Dream On
Chapter 7: Tea For One
Chapter 8: Walter's Walk
Chapitre 9: That's the way
Chapter 10: Black Dog
Chapter 12: Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
Chapter 13: Houses of the Holy
Chapter 14: Ramble On
Chapter 15: Going to California
Chapter 16: The Ocean
Chapter 17: The Song Remains The Same
Chapter 18: Carouselambra
Chapter 19: Tangerine

Chapter 11: Rain Song

1.5K 41 18
By SallyPage

Citlali's POV

"We shall ." he said, curtsying and opening the door for me. I stepped into my corridor, smelling the aroma of sweet incense and hearing the sound of my mother's humming.

''Do you want me to help you with your bag?'' he asked, always polite. I shrugged and he took it from me. I didn't complain, I didn't even complain when he wrapped his arm around my waist on the way out.

Jimmy's POV

I slept for a few hours. I knew they had been a few because it was darker, the sun beginning to set. I yawned, rubbing my eyes and groaning, I felt so bored.

I sat up and winced as I felt my mouth dry , a slight headache and a jab at my stomach. 

The fucking doctor was right.

I sighed dramatically and stood up, brushing myself up and getting out of my room. Bonzo was snoring on the couch, Jonesy was now on the balcony, Peter was nowhere to be seen and Robert wasn't even back yet. With my bird.

I decided to get drunk and pass the time. I went into Robert's room, searching for the bottles I knew were hidden. I smiled as I sat on the bed and heard a clinking sound. There they were. I crouched and took them from under bed. I had never heard a more satisfying sound than the unscrewing of the lid. I raised the bottle up, toasting to the empty air and welcomed the burning of the amber liquid. I sat on a couch, putting my feet up on the bed. I stared at the ceiling, I tried balancing the bottle on my forehead, catching it swiftly before it crashed to thr ground. I sighed. No birds. No tour. No fun.

Citlali's POV

He walked with his hands in his pockets, the light that filtrated through the trees making his golden hair shine. I smiled at him and he wrapped his arm around my waist again. He seemed to be humming under his breath.

"So. Cosette?" he said

"Oui, Mr Marius?"

"Who's Marius?"

"No one. I don't know anything about him." I replied swiftly

"Who's Marius? What are you talking about?" 

"Nothing. Shall we talk of another book? Alice in Wonderland?" I suggested, changing topics

"But, who's Marius?" he insisted. As I did not reply he answered my question.

"Boring. Too flashy, too trippy, too..." I gasped, looking back at him, and glaring.

"What?" he said, his blond eyebrows arching with surprise

"Do not say anything else against Lewis Carroll."

"But why? Oh you like the book. Alright that's fine. How about Lord of the Rings?"

"Boring, long, no." I replied curtly. It was his turn to gasp. His cheeks flamed with emotion, he let go of my waist and he took a step away. He breathed heavily, his neck acquiring a red tone. His eyes seemed to blaze.

"How. Do. But. Lord of the Rings. How. Dare. You." he managed to utter. It was my turn to be confused. I raised a brow, smiling slightly.

"Have I offended Mr Robert Anthony Plant? Oh, I am so so sorry." I said mockingly. He did look more like a lion then, glowing with ferocity, I was even waiting for him to roar. He nodded once.

"You should read the book" he said

"As I said. Boring." I responded, yawning exageratedly.

"Now, come along little Anthony, we have to get to a hotel." I urged as we'd stopped in the middle of the way. He raised his eyebrow again. I walked behind him and began pushing him forward with all my strength. He gritted his teeth but he shifted slightly. He moved reluctantly,and his frown slowly began to fade. He looked content as I kept pushing him on. I didn't see the rabbit hole a few feet away, quite ironically, and my foot caught on it. I tripped forward, crashing onto Robert's back and bringing us both down. He yelped and I felt a stinging across my leg.

"I'm sorry." I said softly

"It's alright." he said, his voice muffled

"Let me get off." I said, rolling off him and sitting. The stinging had increased its intensity and I could see that it was caused by a long scratch. I flexed my leg, brushing dirt off of it as I stood up. Robert did so as well, not forgetting my bag. He waited a second, not turning his face to me and then he began to walk. He was still slightly angry

"Are you alright?" he asked, glancing at my leg

"I'm fine." I said, ignoring the burn every time I walked

"Do you want me to carry you?" he proposed, though the flirtatious tone was gone

" Of course not. I'm fine." I responded as we got to the end of the shortcut and reached the sidewalk. I lit a cigarette and gave him one. He didn't wrap an arm around my waist again. He took my hand instead as we walked to the hotel.

Robert's POV

How can she not like Lord of thr Rings? This was sacred to us. Or at least to Jimmy and me. It angered me a little, I didn't know why. We walked in silence, surrounded by the rumbling sound of cars. We made it to the hotel and I saluted the receptionist, I saw her blush a deep red as we slipped inside the elevator.

''PETER. I'M FUCKING BORED.'' we heard Jimmy's distinctive voice cry in anger. Citlali shrunk away from the door. I gave her hand a squeeze reassuringly and I opened it . Jimmy was sitting on the couch, with his arms crossed, pouting and shouting at Peter, whom was staring angrily at him.

''THEN GO SLEEP. DON'T BOTHER ME.'' he said, snapping

''WHY NOT.'' he said, looking a little satisfied that he was getting attention.

''JIMMY. THROW YOURSELF OUT THE WINDOW. CRAWL INTO A HOLE. SLEEP. READ LORD OF THE RINGS. I DON'T CARE JUST STAY FUCKING CALM UNTIL TOMORROW.'' he responded angrily

I stepped inside, Citlali following closely behind me. She let go of my hand as she closed the door.

''YOU'RE BACK.'' Jimmy shouted at me.

''Stop shouting.'' I told him

''Fine.'' he said, calming down immediatly. Peter sighed, exasperated and locked himself up in his room again.

''What the hell is wrong with you, Jim Jam?'' I said, sitting down beside him, I watched him carefully: his eyes were a little red and he smelt of alcohol. He was obviously drunk.

''Nothing.'' he said, drawling out the word. ''I'm bored.'' he added

''Hey bird.'' he said to Citlali, his smile widening and his tone turning charming.

That bastard could change in a matter of seconds.

'Hey Jimmy.'' she said shyly, sitting on the other couch

''What happened to your leg?'' he said

''I fell.''

''Want me to bind that for you?'' he said innocently and she shrugged. I narrowed my eyes. He was up to something. He stood up and went to the bathroom, bringing gauze, cotton and rubbing alcohol with him. He sat on the floor and he asked her if he could have a look. He grabbed her leg delicately and started dabbing at the wound with a cotton ball and alcohol. She flinched slightly but he held her firmly. He then wrapped the gauze around her leg, taking his time. He stroked it for a minute, and placed a kiss on the bandage. He smiled simply and he met my eyes, his had grown a little darker. I didn't say anything.

Citlali's POV

Jimmy's behaviour was even stranger than Robert's. His movements were calculated, and even seductive. He looked like a panther, his deep eyes not leaving mine. I shifted away a litte, uncomfortable.

I turned my gaze away from him and turned it on Robert. His brow was furrowed and I blushed.

"Are you still angry because I said that I didn't like Lord of the Rings?" I smiled teasingly

"You don't?" Jimmy asked, his face a mask of shock as he started shouting again.

"Not you too." I said, blushing even deeper and trying not to laugh.

"What's going on? Jimmy's been screaming bloody murder for an hour now." Bonzo said, slightly annoyed

"Citlali doesn't like lord of the Rings." Jimmy said, plopping down dramatically on the couch beside Robert.

"Congratulations, bird." he said humorously as he smiled widely

"You don't either?"I said, feeling relieved

"Not particularly."

"You said that you did though." Robert groaned

"I lied, sweetie." he said and I smirked as Robert groaned, matching Jimmy's defeated stance. I walked up to Bonzo and stood beside him. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders in a friendly way and I elbowed him playfully.

"Can you play something for me?" I said spontaneously and blushed in embarrassment. Bonzo chuckled and Robert looked smug, as well as Jimmy whon raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know where my drums are though." Bonzo said, frowning.

"We can play acoustic. " Jimmy said smoothly and Jonesy entered the room.

"Oh, hello." he said shily as he stood beside a scowling Bonzo.

Bonzo's POV

"Babe I'm Gonna Leave You?'' Jimmy proposed, adressing Robert. This was their challenge, they could play it with only a voice and a guitar even if it wasn't as majestic as it was when Jonesy and I contributed. Because, this was their competition and the urge to impress Citlali was uncontrollable. These two were furious competitors. It was the lion against the panther, betting on a bird. 

((i'm back. don't have a heart attack *ba dum tss*

HATE ME NOW?

no?

you will

or maybe not

anyways, i'll update before the end of the week.

i'm sorry

as usual

really

i can't help it.

thankyoutoallofyou<3))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 364 47
Life was at it's best. Life with the greatest guitarist, and life with the world greatest rock and roll band Led Zeppelin. But with every best, there...
19.4K 849 49
Led Zeppelin. Arguably the greatest band of all time. In my opinion, anyway, hence 'arguably'. They hold the record for the highest number of records...
615 7 20
A Harry Potter fan fiction.
1.4K 25 65
This fanfiction is the result of another.