First Impression, 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌.

By sebasstan

❝ My first impression of Dream? He was a dick. ❞ In which a streamer doesn't get along with the most famo... More

First Impressions
(001.) TWITTER BANTERS
(002.) COMPETITIONS & DEALS
(003.) THEIR FACELESS ISSUES
(004.) PRIVATE TWITTER
(005.) UNNECESSARY HATE
(006.) THOUGHTS AT 6 AM
(007.) THE UNHEARD WORDS
(008.) UNKNOWN NUMBER
(009.) YOU'RE CANCELLED
(010.) ANIME CHARACTERS
(011.) THE GO-TO SAD SONG
(012.) THEIR AGREED WORDS
(013.) CONFESSIONS OF ROSE
(014.) FAMILY DISAPPOINTMENT
(015.) HIS SPANISH LESSON
(016.) HER JUDGMENTAL MOM
(017.) THE HORROR OF SWATTING
(018.) SHARED AGREEM-HOUSE
(019.) SWITCHING OUR PETS
(020.) PAST EXPLAINED ISSUES
(021.) PROGRESS AND BEGINNINGS
(022.) CRYING OVER HER BOOKS
(023.) THEIR LATE CAR RIDES AT 5 AM
(025.) UNBLOCKED STORY-TELLING
(026.) THE BEST NEW FRIENDSHIP
(027.) WRONG MEANINGFUL WORDS
(028.) THE MOVIES THEY WATCHED
(029.) HIS LOVE YOURSELF PLAN
(030.) SNORES AND CONFESSION
(031.) THEIR LOVELY NICKNAMES
(032.) SISTER'S WEDDING INVITE
(033.) THE DEFENDER & THE PARTNER
(034.) SHARED SECRET REVEALS
(035.) NEW WORDS: MINE & YOURS
(036.) THE AVENGED AMONG US KILL
(037.) TEARY-EYED SWEATER PAWS
(038.) UNDER THE SAME PINK-ISH SKY
(039.) SPOILED FACLESS GAMERS
(040.) LATE NIGHT SECRETS
(041.) THE MESSAGES SHE NEEDED
(042.) UNDER THE MOON AND STARS
(043.) HER SILENT CRIES FOR HELP
(044.) SUPPORT NEEDED ASAP, HURRY!
(045.) CLOUD WATCHING AT 5 PM
(046.) FRIENDS FLIRTY MESSAGES
(047.) JUST LIKE A CHILD WOULD
(048.) PLATONIC, FRIENDLY... TIME
(049.) REPEATED NIGHT SCHEDULE
(050.) HER COMFORT MOVIE
EXPLANATION OF LAST CHAPTER
(051.) FAMILY REUNION & NEWS
(052.) IT'S RAINING HEARTBREAKS
(053.) FUTURE PLANS OF TOMORROW
(054.) HER GHOST OF A PRESENCE
(055.) VOLLEYBALL, HER PASSION
(056.) REPLAYED VOICE AUDIO
(057.) FUTURE PLANS AND FIGURES
(058.) PHONE CALL REASSURANCE
(059.) RED LIGHT, GREEN LIGHT
(060.) HER MOTHER FIGURE
(061.) MUCH NEEDED CLOSURE
(062.) THE WELL-NEEDED APOLOGY
(063.) ANG & DRISTA'S SLEEPOVER
(064.) DREAM'S 5 MIN. MARATHON
(065.) THE IDIOT AND SHORTCAKE
(066.) BEST FRIENDS MEETUP
(067.) STREAMING CUDDLES AT 3AM
(FINAL.) NEW ROOMMATE MOVING IN
A PERSONAL THANK YOU
(BONUS SCENE.) THE TWITTER REVEAL
(BONUS SCENE.) COMMUNICATION
(BONUS SCENE.) CONFRONTATION
(BONUS SCENE.) UNDERSTANDING
(BONUS SCENE.) THE UNEXPECTED
(BONUS SCENE.) BEHIND THE SCREEN
READ THIS SHIT
Come Here

(024.) ACHIEVED ACCOMPLISHMENTS

37.2K 1.4K 866
By sebasstan

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR. ✧ ೃ༄
❝  ACHIEVED ACCOMPLISHMENTS. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ANG IM BOREDDDDD
1:21 PM

ANGGGGG
1:21 PM

I miss you ☹️
1:22 PM

PLEASEEEE
1:25 PM

What do you wantttt
1:28 PM

Did you just
wake up?
1:28 PM

Your friend decided
to go on a ride around
5 am and we came to
his house at 9 am
1:28 PM

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Why are you calling
me? Im sleepy 😩
1:30 PM

So you can tell me how
it went duh this is like
big news to you and me
1:30 PM

ANSWER MY CALL
1:30 PM

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Hello?" Angelica croaked out, head lifting from her pillow.

"Tell me everything that happened," George quickly rushed out, clearly wanting to know more about what happened between his best friends. "C'mon, don't leave me hanging."

"Well, he knocked on my door and asked me if I was sleeping," Angelica yawned, rubbing her eyes, "and then he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride and I told him as long as we got food, which we did. So, he was just driving around, he asked me if I was feeling a bit okay compared to the past couple of days. After that, you know the song that I can't listen to or else it makes me cry?"

"Yeah?"

"It played when we got quiet," Angelica continued. "I started, like, clutching my hands tight together and he noticed so he told me to grab his hand because he didn't want me hurting my skin. I grabbed it and he told me it was okay to cry. Which I did."

"Are you okay?" George asked, concern laced in his voice. "I know usually during those days it is hard for you to get out of bed."

"Yeah, I'm okay," Angelica hummed. "I feel a bit better today. I just have a feeling inside my chest that it's going to be a great day today, so I'm just looking forward to what this day brings me."

"Okay, well, I just wanted to check up on you," George said. "Hearing that you're doing better makes me a bit relieved. But just know if you need anything I'm here, alright?"

"Thanks, George."

"You're welcome. Bye!"

"Bye! Love you!"

"Love you, too. Bye."

Hanging up, Angelica looked over at Gumbo and Patches staring at her like they had been doing for the past few days. She softly smiled at them and she sighed, sitting up on her bed. She looked around and eyed the mess in her room before getting out of the comfort of her blankets and opening up the curtains a bit. She headed to the bathroom and eyeing herself, she smiled as she grabbed a toothbrush and brushed her teeth.

She eyed the shower and breathed in and out, nodding softly as if the shower was talking to her. She turned on the water and grabbed her towel, getting rid of her clothes and getting in.

As she showered, Dream, who was in the kitchen, smiled a bit at hearing the water running. He couldn't help but feel so proud of her for doing something that was hard for her to do and he hoped she was proud of herself, too.

He looked down at his plate and made sure that if she did make some remarks, he shouldn't cross some lines like he did 5 days ago. It was stupid of him, he knows. It's not because his mom slapped him in the back of his head after his younger sister snitched on him after reading the messages or because George, Corpse, Bad, Sapnap, and Quackity had scolded him, no. He knew it was stupid of him to say something like that after sending it. He shouldn't have crossed that line because even if the two did not like each other at all, they never crossed those lines.

Angelica nabbed and teased him for being accused of scripting his manhunt videos or calling him a cheater, but that was because Dream himself made jokes about it and didn't really care like he used to before and they somehow understood. He usually made fun of her and called her annoying because not once did she seem offended by it. She would usually laugh at that remark and say it was stupid while saying something back. But, when he mentioned that she should go make herself feel bad that's when he realized that he shouldn't have said that since Angelica, and Angelica only, made fun of her looks and that didn't mean he should've said something.

"Your cat prefers me more than you."

There she is.

"Yeah, I noticed," Dream shook his head before glancing down at his cat following after Angelica. "Traitor." But then, he smiled when Gumbo came running towards him, scratching his leg. "But, your dog prefers me more than you."

"Sure," Angelica snorted, fixing her face mask. "Where are my strawberry shortcakes?"

Dream pointed at a dessert on the kitchen island already awaiting for her and Angelica's eyes widened, quickly speeding to the plate. She grabbed the plate and turned around so he could see her back and she leaned against the counter, taking off her mask so she could eat in piece.

"I got you more," Dream said, chuckling when Gumbo started licking his face as he had grabbed him. "Also, it said your vinyl was coming tomorrow so expect that."

"Are you my sugar daddy?" At her words, Angelica laughed and Dream gaped at her.

"What?" He exclaimed, dragging out the word before he started to laugh along with her. "Shut up. You're so annoying."

"And you're a cheater, your point?"

He shook his head and he watched in amusement as the girl placed her empty plate beside her before moving to wash it.

"Was it good?" Dream asked, watching her put on her mask before she turned to look at him over her shoulder, nodding enthusiastically. "Hmm, okay. Well, I was going to tell you that I decided to post a tweet announcing you were in my video since it's going to be posted this Friday."

"Yeah, let me just unblock you so I can like it and retweet it."

As she walked away, Dream stared at her back with furrowed eyebrows.

"You have me blocked?"

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"Because I don't like you? I thought I made it clear."

"Pretty sure you're in love with me but you do you."

"Shut up."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Angelica, my beloved ❤️

Also, I'm disappointed and
sad because I asked my server
why we didn't simp for Fix-It-Felix
from Wreck It Ralph like we did
to Nick Wilde and just one person
agreed while one of my mods was
wondering what the hell was
wrong with me 😔

Another also, an update for Past
Ghost is going to be published late.
Its 4 am and I have to study for
my AP Spanish Exam tomorrow 🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

my boy By ace

Fanfiction

30.8K 631 21
two boys; complete opposites of each other, full of pure hate for one another, until a singular discovery changes how they view each other. clay is a...
110K 2.4K 39
꒰ 🎞༊* 💸 ‧₊˚ ⚗️ 𝕳𝙾𝙽𝙺 𝚄 ── ♡༉; ˊˎ˗ ▂▂▂ who says you can't meet your comfort streamer ? -𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖲𝖬𝖯® 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌 -2021 -©...
9.4K 239 46
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
7K 105 24
both dream and george were in high school and best friends when one day george felt different for him. they went through so many obstacles but ended...