(027.) WRONG MEANINGFUL WORDS

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ WRONG MEANINGFUL WORDS. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Eat that, bitch!"

Playing Bedwars, Angelica was finally streaming after Dream convinced—he did not, he just wouldn't shut up about it and Angelica was getting annoyed—her. She wasn't used to playing Bedwars and didn't know how to play it, so with the help that she could get from George and Sapnap, who, by the way, did not know how to play the game, too, she was slowly learning.

"Angelica!" Sapnap yelled, causing the girl to immediately turn him down. "Play a scary game."

"You're right!" Angelica gasped. "Maybe I should make that a subgoal.  But I do know that Corpse has been wanting me to play Silent Hill, Tommy has been wanting me to play Five Nights at Freddie's with him, and Quackity wants me to play some scary Roblox games. I might do those soon but my time management sucks."

"I'll remind you," Dream breathed out, stretching. "I'll just annoy you. She gets pretty pissed off."

"Because you are so annoying," she sighed. "He sends me, like, message after message, of course I'm going to get pretty pissed off and, hear this, he texts me at 6 AM. 6! This motherfucker doesn't sleep."

"You don't sleep either," Dream chuckled. "Look, can I read some of our messages?"

"Go ahead."

"This was when we were practicing for the Manhunt video and I had told her the day before that we had practice at 2 in the afternoon," Dream quickly explained before glancing down at his phone, clearing his throat. "I said, 'We have practice where are you?' No answer. I texted again, 'Rosas we have practice.' Nothing. So I waited for, like, 5 minutes, I texted her again. 'Wake up.' No response. 'Wake up.' I saw the little bubbles appear so I'm, like, she's finally awake. But then, the bubbles disappear!"

"I went back to sleep," Angelica fell into a giggling mess, sounding breathless by the end of it when Dream started to laugh, too.

"So I texted her repeatedly to wake up or I was going to call her and scream," Dream chuckled. "When she didn't respond to that message, I called her. She answered and then I screamed in her ear to wake her ass up."

"I got mad and spent the whole entire game killing him," Angelica huffed. "He was being obnoxious, too. And I know 2 in the afternoon is late, but George made me fucking synch my sleeping schedule with him and he was on call with me the night before so I was tired. I also couldn't sleep."

"That is true," George mumbled. "I kept her up all night."

Silence.

"What?" Dream exclaimed, causing him, Sapnap, and Angelica to start dying of laughter with how wrong George's sentence sounded. "Oh, my God, George. You freak."