(037.) TEARY-EYED SWEATER PAWS

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ TEARY-EYED SWEATER PAWS. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Hi, chat."

Angelica had stopped playing Among Us and was now facing her chat, who congratulated her for winning the last round of the game with 5up. She was happily humming, maybe because Dream came in her room and dropped off a strawberry shortcake or came to tell her that her merch was already being designed, who knows? She just felt... happy. She didn't feel like drowning in her blankets or just feeling unmotivated. For the first time in her life, she felt energized and bright.

| twitchuser: hi Ang 🙂
| twitchuser: 💋💋💋
| twitchuser: 🙂🙂🙂

"Why are you guys being weird?" Angelica chuckled, eyeing the countless of smiley emojis on her chat. Even her mods were in it and were tagging along, spamming the same emoji. "You guys scare me."

| twitchuser: 🙂🙂🙂

"I feel great," Angelica breathed out. "I got a strawberry shortcake. I got the best chat. I won last round. It just felt like today didn't hate me at all. I finally feel great."

| twitchuser: we're proud of you!
| twitchuser: proud of you!
| twitchuser: we're so proud of you!!!!
| twitchuser: we love you and are
proud of you thank you ❤️
| twitchuser: we're so proud of you

"Why are you guys spamming that you're proud of me?" Angelica nervously chuckled, taking a bite of the dessert in front of her. She eyed the countless of comments saying that they're all proud of her and she let out a small sigh, feeling her throat already clogging up.

| twitchuser: WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU
| GeorgeNotFound ✅: PROUD OF YOU!!
| BadBoyHalo ✅: SO PROUD OF YOU :D
| Sapnap ✅: so proud of you 😍😍
| Quackity ✅: PROUD OF YOU 💋💋💋💋
| karljacobs ✅: YES ANGELICA APPRECIATION