Caged (Taejin)

By caseylove01

He was always unwanted,Unwanted son, unwanted brother and now unwanted husband. This is the journey of unwant... More

disclaimer
1: Ignored & Unwanted
2: He is angry
3: Disgusted
4: stalked
5: dead
7:
8: Past & Love at first sight
9: Promise
10: Attack
11:Smile and Fanboying
12 : meeting father
13:
14
15
16: HIS MINE
17
18:
19: WHERE IS HE?
20: FOUND HIM
21:

6: Panic attack

2.5K 135 23
By caseylove01

It's been two days since Jin told them about his dead brother. The topic was now avoided in the house at any cost. Everything was normal, Jin busy himself in his work. But one person was in misery, Hyung sik. He was silently crying himself in his room. How come he never knows that his first love died years ago? Yes, Hyung-sik secretly loved his best friend. But Jiwon was not into guys. He confessed his love towards his best friend on graduation day which result Jiwon to hate him. Jiwon was homophobic. He called him names and warned him to not get close with his little brother which is Jin. He didn't wanted Jin to be near a shadow of Hyung-sik. After that heartbreak, Hyung-sik moved to US, where he meets Jimin. Jimin was his psychiatric because he was suffering from depression. Jimin helped him. He understood him. He helped Hyung-sik to move on from his first love. Eventually they fell in love with each other.

But he was regretting one thing. He should have keeps tab on Seokjin. Jin was a little brother for him, whom he adored and loved so much. But he didn't. It was hunting him. The thought of Seokjin living with his monster father all these years without his brother was eating him from inside. He remembered how Jin's father used to hurt him. One time, Jiwon was late because his bike was punctured, he was only two hours late. But when he got home, he saw his father chocking Jin with his hands in a drunken state. He hurriedly detached his father from his brother. But he was little late. Seokjin was unconscious and his heart beat was really slow. Jiwon panicked and took him to hospital. Jin nearly died that day. From then on, hyung-sik and Jiwon made sure to not leave Jin alone, even for a moment with his father. But who was there to save him when Jiwon died?

Hyung-sik cried thinking it was his fault but Jimin told him, it was not. It was not anyone's fault but Jin's father. Jimin suggested him to talk with Seokjin. So today, he asked Jin to take a stroll out in the garden to catch up with each other. They were walking on small pavement in the garden. Only two of them. There was unknown silence in between those two. Jin was nervous. He knew why they were here. He has to answer those questions, just like how his father has told him. No one can know the truth. No one can. He feared his father more than anyone in the world. If a word gate out, then it would be death for Jin. He didn't want to go through that pain ever again. Never.

"Coco"

"Yes hyung" Jin said nervously

"I am sorry for leaving you there with that monster." Hyung-sik said hugging Jin for a while and then release him as they walk side to side.

"It's okay hyung. You don't know"

"But still I should ha-"

"It's really okay hyung." after that they again fell into silence.

'How did he died?'Hyung-sik asked as he stopped walking and looked at Jin. It was still so painful for him to know that Jiwon died.

"A-accident."

"Car accident?"

"N-no."

"W-we were studying in my room. I was hungry so I asked him for food. He d-didn't came. I w-went downstairs, h-he w-was a-at b-bottom of stairs. I-in b-blood. H-he h-he. .."

Seokjin repeated the words that he told those police and doctors at that time. Unknowingly, the scene of his brother lying on the floor, covered with blood with wide opened eyes flash through his eyes. He shivered. He would never erase that image from his mind.

"Seokjin" Jin looked at Hyung-sik. Hyung-sik never called him by his name unless he was angry. Who was he going to fool? Hyung-sik knew his brother for years, his brother was athlete. With a large and built body as strong as rock. And he has reflexes better than anyone else as he was basketball player. There is no way; his brother would die just because falling from stairs.

"Seokjin, look at me. Tell me what actually happened?" Hyung-sik asked again.

"H-he f-fell from s-stairs—"

"SEOKJIN, WE BOTH KNOW IT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED. TELL ME THE TRUTH."

Hyung-sik yelled startling Jin, not realizing that he shove Jin into a panic attack with sudden outburst. Jin panicked. Sik hyung knows that his brother didn't die that way. He would investigate. The truth will revel. Father. Father will blame him(jin) for it. It will all happen again. No, no he can't let that happen.

"no....no........ no no. No no no...... He f-fell, there w-was b-blood............. He f-fell........... i-in b-blood....... h-he b-blood........." Seokjin started to mumble as his legs give out and he flop on the ground. His breathing was haggard. He was sweating. From this point, everything was blurring for him. Tears well in his eyes.

Hyung-sik on the other hand panics seeing Jin in this state. He knew he should not have raised his voice. Jin never liked when someone raise voice on him. He crouches down with Jin's level.

"Coco, it's okay. It's okay. I am sorry. Please calm down" Hyung-sik said in a soft voice.

"f-fell, there w-was b-blood............. He f-fell........... i-in b-blood....... h-he b-blood........." Jin was still mumbling to himself, it was like he didn't hear what Hyung-sik was saying, which made Hyung-sik panicked.

"Oh my God, Coco please, look at me. Hey" Hyung sik said desperately as he tried to hug Jin but the reaction he got from Seokjin scared the sh*t out of him.

"AHHHHHHHHHH STAY AWAY.............. PLEASE........ I WON'T TELL ANYONE............." Seokjin yelled as he scooted away from hand who were grabbing him. He was shivering and yelling which made hyung-sik panic. And Hyung sik did first thing that come in his mind. He called his husband. Jimin is psychiatric; He knows how to handle situations like this. Jimin picked up after few rings.

""Hey si, alr-"" Jimin said thinking His husband and Jin already done talking but greeted by scared voice of his husband.

" Jimin-ah , please come here. Something is wrong with Coco, he he is..... Oh my God please hurry up" Hyung sik said in panic. He can't explain it on the phone.

"Coco, please hold on. Jimin is coming. Please.. COCO" Hyung-sik tried gets closed again but Jin went further away shaking like a leaf.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH. .. NO NO NO NO PLEASE.....AHHHHH PLEASE ,.... I WON'T TELL ANYONE AHHHHHHHHHHH..... PLEASE IT HURTS PLEASE....... AHHHHHHHHHHH"

"COCO HEY NO ONE IS HURTING YOU. Please"

"STAY AWAY FROM ME. NOOO AHHHHH"

When Jimin came running, he was shocked to see in which situation Jin was. It took a minute for him to register it. Jungkook and Yoongi who followed Jimin, who was running outside with panic.

"Oh my God, why is he like that?" Yoongi asked. He didn't understand, why always silent and composed Jin behaving like that. He was fine at a time of dinner.

Jimin soon turned into his doctor persona. He gave assuring look to his husband who was looking at him with tear stained eyes. Looking at Jin, he could tell Jin was hallucinating or say suffering some incident from the past. He needed to calm Jin first. These kinds of patients were always hard to calm down. They could harm themselves if they failed to calm themselves in time.

"Jungkook, there is white bag of medicine in my wardrobe, go bring it. Fast. JUNGKOOK" Jimin yelled at still dazed Jungkook who then run inside like a bolt. He then looked at Yoongi.

"Yoongi bring water"

As Yoongi also run inside, he looked at his husband who was still trying to get close to Jin.

"Si. Can you step away from him please" Jimin said and Hyung-sik immediately scooted away.

Jimin then looked at Jin, slowly moving towards him, showing Jin his palms, making him know that he didn't have any weapon to hurt him.

"Jin"

Jin scooted away. Meanwhile Jungkook and Yoongi came. Jimin immediately took certain medicine and with a blink of an eye, grab Seokjin from behind and shoved the medicine in Jin's mouth, not giving mind to Jin's kicking and fighting in his hold.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME. NOOO....... "

Jin yelled and fought for a while but as the medicine took his effect, he started to calm down. He started to recognize his surroundings. Jimin was still holding him gently and saying soothing words to Jin.

" Jin it's okay. Look, I am not going to hurt you. No one going to hurt you" Jimin said as he caresses Jin's hair. Jin looked at him with tear stained eyes. Jimin's heart ached seeing those eyes. They had so much pain in it.

"Jinnie is safe?" Jin said more like a whisper.

"It's okay. You are safe now." said Jimin.

"Si, want to hold him"

Hyung-sik hurriedly went forward and slowly and gently took Jin from Jimin's hold. He was crying. His heart ached.

"Coco, I am so sorry." He said as he holds Jin close to him. Meanwhile Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook left the place, giving them personal space. They sat there for hours, holding each other, watching stars like old times. No words were spoken.

"S-sik H-hyung" Jin said .

"Yes baby" Hyung-sik said as he remembered how Jiwon used to call him baby or sweetie or Jinnie, every time their father hurt Jin and it seemed to relax Jin.

"P-please d-don't leave me" Jin said as tears welled in his eyes again.

"Never Coco. Never."

Taehyung came home after a tiring day at work. He had dinner with one of his client so he was not present at dinner. He was about to go inside but saw something with his peripheral view. He went closer only to find his wh*re husband hugging Jimin's husband, and laying on the ground watching stars. It seems he had to teach lesson to his wh*re husband. He angrily went into his room. Waiting for Seokjin. Whatever, at end of the night, that b*tch would come in their room after whoring around. "You have done grave mistake Seokjin, not listening to my warning. Just wait. I will show you how to watch stars." He thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was so long. Total 1677 words. It took me more than three hours to write it. But it was so excited to write the scene. From now on, you will feel your feeling on roller coaster ride in this story. From here on true game start.

Thank you for supporting the story.

don't forget to vote and comment. It gives me energy to write when I read the comments of you guys.

love ya.❣️💕😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.3K 34
Taehyung, a handsome man. Jungkook a successful man. And their journey through a dangerous life.
194K 9.8K 36
❝i don't want to be here anymore, taehyung.❞
22.2K 1K 17
Fourteen years ago, although a Kim himself, Seokjin swore the surname to hell and back and forth. He swore Kim Taehyung. He swore his ill-rotten weal...
819 46 15
She hates him. He hates her. But for some reason he crawls under her skin.