ᴍʏ ʟᴏsᴛ sᴏᴜʟ | ᴛᴀᴇɴɴɪᴇ ғᴛ. ʟɪ...

By cvvnxi

"Please, It's not what you think", she cried. "Forget it. Forget about me, forget about us, forget we even ha... More

INTRO.
<1> Nightmare
<2> A Sign
<3> The Sad Truth
<4> Lost & Afraid
<5> In Loving Memory
<6> Anything's Possible
<7> Street Bar
<8> Unexpected
<9> Tormented
<10> Road Trip
<11> Hideous Demon
<13> Controlled

<12> Sana's Warning

233 28 13
By cvvnxi

ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ < ᴘᴏᴠ >

Lisa immediately stood up with her mouth filled with food. "Jennie?!", Tae called being shocked as Lisa stood there awkward while Jennie was still eating. "Yah- get over here. They think I'm you", Lisa mumbled trying to get Jennies attention. "Well what the f*ck am I suppose to say...'Oh hey. It's Lisa and I'm Jennie who's a ghost...a dead beat'...They'll think your crazy", Jennie explained.

Jungkook, Sana, and Tzuyu all then came out of there tents as they were also in shock. "What the- Did you follow us here?!", Sana asked. "No one's following nobody", Lisa scoffed as Jennie watched, giving dirty looks at Sana.

"What are you doing here anyways?", Jungkook asked. "Oh you know, just strollin around the forest", Lisa dramatically faked laughed. "Sure you did, I bet you secretly followed us", Sana scoffed as Jennie picked up a pebble throwing it right at her face.

Lisa turned her back as her and Jennie quietly giggled. "Yah did you throw that?!", Sana cried. "Oh suck it up, your acting like it was a big boulder", Lisa teased,

"Yah Jennie say sorry", Tzuyu says. "No thanks"..."Just say sorry!", Jungkook exclaimed but Lisa then walks up to him. "Why should I? Are you gonna take me to jail if I dont?", she scoffed.

Jennie stood there as she felt bad for Lisa since Jungkook doesn't know that it's literally Lisa infront of him. "Aish, I'm out of here", Lisa exclaimed walking off but Tae grabs her hand, stopping her.

"What-"..."Don't go, it's already late and something might happen to you", he worriedly says as Jennie smiles seeing that he still cares, unlike the jerk Jungkook.

"I can take care of myself...so let go", Lisa faked smile being grossed out that he's touching her since she never liked him from the start. Tae then just pulls her in his arms as Jennie and Sana gasped. "It's fine Jennie it's only Lisa, calm...calm", Jennie said to herself.

"Just for tonight, please", he begs. "You know it's kinda awkward being here when you guys are obviously going on a double date...I don't wanna come between y'all", Lisa says as Jennie agreed rolling her eyes.

"Date? No, me and Sana aren't dating, we're just friends...nothing more, nothing less", he strongly claimed as Sana was lowkey embarrassed and hurt making Jennie laugh hysterically. "Say it louder", she wheezed.

Lisa then smirked seeing Sanas reaction to what Tae said. "Ha, in yo face Sana!", Jennie teased. Tzuyu then pulls her away while Jungkook walks up to Lisa.

"Can't you just catch a break? Just go and disappear just like what your friend did to me", he rudely exclaimed as Lisa was shocked at what he just said. "Disappear like Lisa you mean?...From what I heard you sold her off", she scoffed holding and fighting her tears back.

Tae widened his eyes in shock as Jungkook clenched his fist. "Why the hell would I do that to her?! I loved her-"..."Did you really? Because you sure did treat her like an asshole!". "You don't know anything- and you shouldn't be talking, you ignored Lisa too".

"I really wanna slap the living life out of him", Jennie angrily says as Lisa holds her back. "We were all in the wrong-"...Jungkook just glared at her as Jennie looked at Lisa feeling bad. "Don't listen to him", she says.

ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇ < ᴘᴏᴠ >

I looked at Lisa's expressions and I knew she wanted to cry. It breaks my heart seeing her having to face Jungkook like this especially since he moved on with Tzuyu and she has to see them together like this.

"I don't think this fool wants me to stay, so I'll take my leave now", Lisa faked smiled tryna make everything seem like it's fine. "Jungkook whats wrong with you...Just chill or go to your damn girlfriend instead of bothering mine", Tae exclaimed as I almost spit out my water.

"You tell him boo", I chuckled but then stopped realizing what he just said. "Did he just claim me as his girlfriend still?....Ahh-", I squealed, blushing. Jungkook then walks off as Lisa and Tae sat down beside the fire pit while I sat on the other side of him.

"I'm sorry about Jungkook....but anyways- what are you doing out here alone, at night? It's dangerous you know", he says. Lisa just sat there, staring blank at the fire as you could see her eyes welling up with tears.

"You must be thirsty, I'll get you water", said Tae as he got up. I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her as she laid her head on my chest. I looked down to her, not seeing my face or body...I saw Lisa's soul. Her blue, lonely soul that needs to be loved again.

"If it makes you feel any better........uh- we can murder Jungkook in his sleep tonight along with his b*tch?", I joked making her softly chuckle. "That does sound relieving", she laughed as I smiled being happy to atleast see her laugh a bit.

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ < ᴘᴏᴠ >

After filling up a cup of water, I walked back to the fire pit seeing Jennie laughing. "I wonder what's making her laugh", I asked myself. As I was about to walk up to her, I then saw a figure of a person beside her, which creeped me out.

I couldn't see well since it was a bit blurry. I rubbed and squinted my eyes as I looked seeing another Jennie figure that was hugging the other Jennie. "What the....I must be trippin right now?!".

I squinted even more as I then saw Jennie staring at me, with such sad, droopy eyes. I dropped the cup as I quickly ran up to her, but then her figure disappeared. "What are you doing?", the other Jennie asked. "Uhmm- I saw another....uhhh never mind", I say sitting besides her.

Did I see it wrong?...

ʟɪs < ᴘᴏᴠ >

Tae sat down beside me as I was awkwardly scooting away closer to Jennie. "Can I ask you something?", he asked. "Sure". "What happened to you during the past three years?", he asked as I looked at Jennie who was silent.

"Uhh- *fake yawn* I'm actually tired so do you mind letting me know where I'll sleep?", I say trying to dodge his question since I shouldn't be the one answering it.

"You'll be sleeping with Sana and Tzuyu-"..."Ugh. I rather sleep out here with the wild animals", I scoffed not wanting to deal with the bullshit there gonna give me. "It's just for tonight, don't worry".

I stood up walking off as Jennie stayed and sat beside Tae.

I walked into the tent seeing them sleeping, taking up all the space. I then faked cough tryna get them to wake up but they didn't budge and I knew they were fake sleeping. "Umm- HELLO", I shouted as they continued to ignore me.

"So this is how you guys are gonna play?...pff-". I walked out and went looking for something as I came back in throwing a big spider on them. "Omg! A spider!", I faked screamed as they both got up screaming as well.

"Yah-". I laughed as I threw myself in the middle, sleeping in between them making them both pissed. "Your not even suppose to be here so why are you sleeping in our tent??", Tzuyu asked as I ignored until she hit me with the pillow.

"I'm talking to you!", she exclaimed. I irritatedly got up glaring at her. "What do you want!?". "Your sleeping in my spot", she faked smiled. "Ok?-"..."So get your ass off my shit", she says getting closer to me tryna act tough.

Just calm down Lisa. It's just for one night. Ugh. I gave her blanket back and then aggressively threw the pillow at her face. Tzuyu then wraps her arms around my neck, while Sana laid on top of me. "You really don't wanna be on my nerves right now", she warned.

"Oh no- I'm scared", I rolled my eyes as she surprisingly slapped my face as I tried to hit back, but Tzuyu was behind holding my arms back, choking me. Sana then grabbed my face, squeezing it.

"Pathetic just like your dead poor friend", Tzuyu chuckled. "And let me give you a warning...Tae is mine. Jungkook is Tzuyu. We can easily get rid of you just like that if we wanted to, so don't push it", Sana snapped.

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 532 18
A simple girl who used to get bullied in the past when she was young is now a fashion designer along with her sister. She didn't got the love she de...
31.8K 2K 19
One side love is so painful to the death..' and that too if he ignores you.,hates you..' then it makes life was like a living hell..' That's what ji...
92.6K 4K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...
683K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...