Drawn To You Too || TaeKook

بواسطة _Taekookieyah_

"You're pretty, Jeon." Straight Jungkook would've never thought, he would faint because of a mans dick. sinc... المزيد

MR. KABOSKAE! (1)
Anger & Run (2)
Meet me at my office (3)
Disguise (4)
You're not Jungkook (5)
Sit right here; Good boy (6)
"You're pretty, Jeon" (7)
Fainted because of your dick? (8)
Give me your hand & worry (9)
Interest, realization (10)
Teasing & hate (11)
Manners (12)
Say my name again & Soft (13)
Kiss, Denial & Cries (14)
Gay & Sulky (15)
Lies & Asshole (16)
Scarce (17)
Tents & Touch (18)
Make it right (19)
Cold & Lost (20)
Wolfs? (22)
Jealousy & Reactions (23)
Kidnapped & I'm coming too (24)
I'm gay for you & You're mine (25)
Sorries & Blushes (26)
Kill Them & Trust (27)
A handsome Horse (28)

Confessions & We're going to Die? (21)

231 29 3
بواسطة _Taekookieyah_

______

Taehyung and jungkook sat down, after having walking around for another few minutes, only to end elsewhere. Definitely they were lost. There's no denying it. They don't know how deep they're in the forest and to where it would lead them if they kept walking.

Right now, they're hopeless and, again, it's cold. Taehyung's isn't wearing a coat. There's no fire, there's no food and no tent. No nothing. It's just them and their twigs.

Deep inside, they feel like crying. In fact, they're already crying. But they're grown men, they can't cry for this.

"I'm sorry, Jeon," Taehyung apologized, setting up the twigs into a circle formation.

"Do you know how to make a fire?" jungkook asks and taehyung nods.

Jungkook helps him put in the twigs and finally, he watched as taehyung rub the sticks together, eventually, making fire. He dropped it inside and blew it. The fire wasn't big but it wasn't small either. It could do the job.

Jungkook scooted closer to taehyung, who had his back leaning onto a tree. Jungkook took off the Jacket and covered both of them, enough to keep their upper body warm.

"Come here," Taehyung said, smiling as he wrapped his hands around jungkooks waist, bringing him closer to snuggle. Jungkook hid face on Taehyungs neck. Taehyung's scent filling his nostrils.

"You are so warm, Taehyung," Jungkook mumbled.

"I love it when you call me by my name," Taehyung voices out Boldly.

"Sir," Jungkook jokes.

"Jeon," Taehyung chuckles.

"Jungkook~" Jungkook whines, looking up at taehyung with a pout.

Taehyung smiled teasingly, "jeon."

"No~"

"Jeon."

"No I don't like that," Jungkook says.

Taehyung's chuckles, "what would you like to be called then, baby?" Jungkook said, teasingly.

"Jungkook-" Jungkook replies, only for his cheeks to burn after realizing what taehyung called him.

He buries his head, onto his neck once again: "no~" He mumbles.

"No?" Taehyung teases, "you don't want me to call you baby?," he asked, nuzzling his hair. "Baby," he proceeded to say. Because he knows jungkook loves it.

Back then he may have not like it, but now he surely does. Because then, in less than two seconds, he would've ran away or even threw a tantrum. But right now, he's blushing shyly, acting according to his heart.

Taehyung smiled at the thought. How things have turned to this. He had always found jungkooks reactions amusing. And right now, he's in love with them.

"You're so cute~" he complements.

And that's when Jungkook realizes, he likes the man.

"Sleep, little one. Good night," Taehyung's mumbles.

"Goodnight," Jungkook replies; maybe he'll have a chance to confess tomorrow and tell him how he feels and that he's sorry. But right now, he'll enjoy this moment.

They both snuggle. They embrace each other as the night goes on. Just with that small fire, they were warm enough. And they slept the night as if they weren't lost. As if they knew their way back to camp. As if they had bug spray. As if, anytime, probably, a bear or a snake won't attack.

They both fell into their dreams, where they met. Where they lived happily and with love. They slept peacefully and carefree.

That's is until taehyung heard the brunches move. His ears perked up and soon he eyes flew open. They were met with a bright light. Ah, yes it was morning already. He looked around trying to find where the sound is coming about.

Securitizing his surroundings, taehyung panics. He doesn't know what it is, but it's walking towards them. "Kook, wake up," he nudges Jungkook who groans. "Baby wake up. Wake up!"

Jungkook wakes up, rubbing his eye. He looked so cute and taehyung just wanted to pamper him with kisses but it seemed as though whatever that is. Was getting closer and they needed to take action.

"Jeon, I think there's a bear or something here," He says and jungkooks jolts awake, almost falling.

"What?!"

"Shhhhh," Taehyung covers his mouth with his hands. They stand up and taehyung looks at the direction of the sound. It seemed to have come to a stop for a second. But then it moved again. You can hear the big footsteps crunching the dry leaves.

"Tae~" Jungkook says, his heart beating fast.

"Get behind me, Kook," Taehyung instructs, picking up a sturdy twig from the dying fire.

Jungkook got behind him, pick up a stick as well. Taehyung was infront of him, eager to keep him safe.

And that's when they saw it. Their eyes widen. They were in trouble. They might as well consider themselves dead, because seven feet from them, a big wolf was standing there, in all its glory. It was big with blue eyes. It had black whitish fur all around its body. It looked fierce as well.

To have met a wolf? They've must've went deep into the forest. Or maybe even deeper because where their camp is, is far away from any threat. Away from the heart of the forest.

Taehyung was scared, yes. He's human and when humans are in danger, deep Danger, even the bravest of them all, get scared. They were both scared. They don't have anything to fight against the wolf with and they weren't sure how they'd fight it.

"Kook, don't move," He said and jungkook followed.

The wolf didn't move. It just stared at them. Then it began to walk. It's fur shacking each time it took a step. And at each step, taehyung and jungkook moved back. Until they couldn't, because now they were surrounded.

It wasn't just one wolf. But about ten, surrounding them.

How are they going to survive this.

Jungkook knew they were goners. He can fight but not wolves. They can't communicate with the wolves, give them money or something to spare their lives. They're dead.

He might as well say good bye to Taehyung. And so he hugged him tightly, starling him. "We'll be fine, Jungkook." taehyung lied. And jungkook shacked his head no.

Taehyung turned around only to see jungkooks big doe eyes. "I'm so sorry," he said. "I got you into this." Taehyung cried out.

"No. I'm happy we got here," Jungkook admitted, cupping Taehyung's cheeks. "I don't think I would've ever gotten the chance to say I'm sorry if we didn't come. I like you taehyung," Jungkook confesses.

"In fact, I like you a lot. I regret it when I said leave me alone. I regret it all, Taehyung. I'm drawn to you too, Taehyung," Jungkook hugged him tightly, hoping taehyung could feel his sincerity. "I've in denial this whole time because c-cause I was afraid of being attracted to men," jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes, "but I'm not scared anymore, tae. I don't care, I just want you," he pecked his lips.

"I've never hated you, I've just been having a hard time accepting who I am, getting used to being treated like that by a man and I should've realized this sooner. Tae, I like you."

He looked at taehyung when he didn't feel taehyung move. Maybe he lost all the interest. Jungkook detached himself, getting away from taehyung only for taehyung to kiss him.

It was short yet meaningful. It was worth it. It was amazing. Their lips meant for each other as they moved in sync.

"I'm drawn to you too, kook. In fact, I was always drawn to you. I had difficultly too. I thought it was just interest but soon I realized it was more than that," taehyung smiled, caressing his cheeks. It doesn't hurt to confess. Though this moment is not right and it's not how they should've confessed but seeing the circumstances, they may never get the chance again; so why not?

"I meant it when I called you pretty, darling," Taehyung then kissed him. Jungkooks cheeks were glowing red. His and Taehyung's hearts hammered against each other's chest.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck and Taehyung's around his waist. At the time, it was just them, and their love until they heard movement.

There it was, the wolf, running towards them; they were surrounded. Maybe it was time, maybe it was fate or just simply bad luck.

The two males hugged each other tightly. And taehyungs last words were, "I like you a lot, baby."

Jungkook smiled, fondness in his eyes.

______
Where is this story going? 😳😦
Good luck you guys!
Love, Dee

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

510K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
646K 29.2K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
145K 8.2K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
653K 30.1K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...