Making it together

By Kathydabest

Taylor and Zack are making it in the music industry but keeping their true identities secret from the world... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Flashbacks
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Flashback 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 24

44 5 0
By Kathydabest

Chapter 24 Zack POV

It has been a week since the detective has come to our hotel room. There have been further revelations into the case and the paparazzo’s case has been thrown out of court and our case has gained momentum. Our lawyers are saying that we have all the information and evidence we need to lock him up for what he has done. The pap’s lawyer has been trying to get him to take a guilty plea, but he refused. So, now we have to go into a full blown out court case that means more media and photographers around us.

Recently the attention has died down just as we like it. But today, management want us to do a follow up interview with Sam (The Australian reporter). We are set to do a live performance each on the morning show, she co-hosts and also in front of a live audience outside their studios. They are going to ask so questions about the crash but also questions about basic life. Recently we have been trying to get past all the crash news. It is like a bacteria. Once you have figured out how to kill it, it has already changed properties.

“Are you sure you both are okay with looking after Lily?” I ask Taylor’s parents. They both have been amazing the past few weeks.They always offer to look after Lily and come over with home cooked meals for us. When they come around they have a new toy for Lily or a day planed. Seriously, the amount of times we have been to the zoo is crazy. But some times it is just Lily and Taylor's parents. Those days are fun. Taylor and I either stay home together but we also go out on a date, maybe a dinner or a footy game.

“Yes honey it’s fine. You have to stop asking. I love looking after Lily. She’s like my own child. Okay? Now you go with Taylor and have a good show.” She kisses my cheek and sends me out the door with Taylor. Today I have a plan which Taylor knows nothing about. I know that it may cause headlines or show our relationship a bit too much but I don'tcare. This will mean the the world to her. I know it well, I think I do.

“Thank you Mrs. K.” She glares at me. God. I need to start to get it right. “Sorry. Thank you Mum”

“Better. I want you to think of me as A mother figure you can always come to me when you need anything. Anything whatsoever.” I nod and give Lily a hug and I kiss her forhead. Mum gives me a hug and one to Taylor too. I thank her one more time and close the door to our suite.

I place my hand on the small of Taylor’s back. I kiss her temple and let her sink into my side. “I love you” I whisper into her hair. It’s very early at the moment and we are both very tired. We had a late night watching movies with Lily so that she would be knocked out in the morning and easy for Taylor’s Mum.

“I love you too Zack.” We both walk to the car. No one is around but the odd cleaner and manager. Everyone is asleep at this hour of the day. I open the door for Tayor and then slip in next to her. Neither of us like to drive at the moment we’re being cortious of getting into another accident. So when we get the chance to be driven we'll take it. 

“Thank you for taking us this early in the morning.” I thank the driver. He is an older gentleman. He must have been doing this for a while now. It is seriously to early for this and I feel bad about making him come out so early.

“No problem sir.” He tips his head as if he has a hat on and then sets off on our short trip to the local studios.

Taylor head falls heavily on my shoulder. I place a kiss softly on the crown of her head and lightly play with her hair between my fingers, careful not to pull too hard and wake her. I hear her breaths became deeper and slower. I know she’s nodding off. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her closer into my side. The driver sets off and we just sit there half asleep wrapped in eachothers arms.

“We’re here.” The driver calls out. I look outside of the car to find we’re pulled up in front of the studios. Some fans are at the doors but pulled back by security. I gently rock Taylor waking her from her slumber.

“Baby wake up. We’re here.” I kiss her cheek. She slowly starts to wake up. Her eyes flutter open, showing off her beautiful eyes. She stirs and starts to whine a little bit causing me to laugh. “C'mon, we have an interview to do, and you get to perform.

Taylor laughs. I know she loves to perform, but doesn’t like interviews. She sits up straight quickly and smoothed down her soft and silky hair. She grabs my hand in hers and intertwines our finger. I kiss her temple and open the door to awaiting screams and flashes.

As I set foot outside, I am shocked by the screams and chants coming from fans. We haven’t really been as engaged with them as we used to be, but they still seem to love us all. I pull Taylor closer into my side and peck her cheek. We walk towards the crowd smiling and still linked together. I lift my hand and wave to the fans.

“Taylor! Zack!” I small, high pitched voice came through the crowd. I pull Taylor across to where a small little girls probably about seven or eight years old. Once we reach her we find her being pushed aside by the older fans near by. She has a T-shirt with a homemade print of the two of us on it. Her hair is pulled back in two plaits and her small hands are reaching out trying to pass out a small notebook and pen.

“Excuse me.” Taylor calls out to the fans and pulling back the barrier. She grabs the little girls hand and pulls her out past the crowd. She crouches down to her level looking her in the eye with a massive smile plastered on her face. The little girl is jumping up and up and down with excitement. “Hey what’s your name?” Taylor asks the little girl.

“S-sarah.” She gets out after overcoming her shock. “C-can I h-have a hug.” Taylor nods her head and Sarah envelops her in a tight bone crushing hug. Taylor giggles and hugs back, but not too tight or the little girl would be crushed.

“I’m guessing you don’t want from me then.” I say to Sarah trying to fake being hurt. Shara's face changes dramaticaly. She lets go of Taylor and comes across to me.

“No, no. I was going to ask..” She keeps her head down looking guilty. Shit. I feel bad now. 

I cut her off. “I was just kidding with you.” I crouch down to her level and she jumps into my arms nearly knocking me back on the floor. I hug her tight and she is giggling.

“Thank you. I love you both so much. You’re my favorite singers and people ever. I can’t believe I’m meeting you. I have always wanted to meet you both. I have your posters up in my room and I have been trying to save money to come to your concert. I do all the cores to get $5 a week but it's not enough. But eventualy come and see you both. I love you both SO much! ” I laugh and pull back a bit and look at her.

“Thank you so much Sarah. Hey, I have an idea.” Her small nose scrunches up in confusion. I look up to Taylor who is now standing up. She seems to also understand what I’m thinking. “Why don’t you come get a special view of the performance today. We’ll talk to our people and find a way to sit you in front of the barriers. You can stay back stage with us too. Would you like that?” She giggles and jumps up and down nodding her head vigorously.

“Can my sister come with me? She brought me here today and she’s at the back. There.” She point over to the back of the crowd to a tall girl probably around our age. The girls is franticaly looking around for her sister. She must not see her with us. I think she must have been pushed back too. I nod my head and find Taylor doing the same. She giggles and I direct a few guard to find her sister. I stand up and get her take her small hand in mine. Taylor also grabs her other hand we walk into the studios with her. Taylor holds a converation with Sarah's sister, Olivia. Turns out she is the same age as us so I think it's good she has someone to talk to. We have only been able to talk to our friends through skype or over the phone. We have try to catch up with a few of our old friends back here but some don't treat us the same. Hopefuly things can change soon.

As we walk in the receptionist gives us a weird look, but directs us to the hair and makeup Taylor sits her next to her and Sarah intently watches as they touch up our hair and makeup. Her sister walks in. came up and thanked us for what we did. We told her that ‘It’s nothing’. Which it seriously is. We love our fans and will do anything foor them.

Hey everyone!

I know it's short but I have way too much homework. Who agrees teaches love to torture us.

The books comming to and end so sad.

I promiss to update soon.

I love ya all,

Kath xxx

PS: Any Aussies out there, I know sunrise is filmed in Sydney but this is just a book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 235 40
"Uh, Melissa! The truth is," Jason mumbled and our eyes locked "That I-I'm in love with you" he stuttered and I was stunned. My heart started racing...
37.7K 708 43
College sophomore Natalie Carson is looking for a fresh start. After moving halfway across the country to escape a manipulative ex and troubled famil...
3.4K 159 13
In the small town of Bellmor, where surfing takes the warm afternoons under the beaming sunlight, Blind Faith accompanies the story of a group of fri...
4.6K 95 29
COMPLETEDβœ… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...