PRODUCE 101 | c.s + j.wy

By blue-3-3

101 trainees are involved into a two-months training. All against all. Only 30 of them will enter the progra... More

Introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
CONTESTANTS
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
not an update
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
EPILOGUE

XXXIV

1.5K 80 128
By blue-3-3

warning: this chapter contains some implicit smut, you can jump directly to the next one if you're not interested because that's not important for the general plot

so, horny jail prisoners are allowed to talk this time

.

.

San's fear became reality when he found himself to look again at the whole fun Wooyoung was having during the lesson. This time, he wasn't exaggerating his attitude or anything, but he still managed to bug his brain system. He was still thinking about what happened in the changing rooms and his focus had totally disappeared for the following hour and a half.

On the other side, Wooyoung was figuring at all the issues he was the cause to. Instead, he was noticing that even San looked very attractive, right now. Basically, the both were playing around with the other's hormones without a full acknowledge of it. San had a simple sleeveless top on, but it was tight enough to make Wooyoung's imagination run wild while he danced, the wet patches emphasized the shape of his body. And the same occurred for him, his tank-top flied with his movements, showing dangerous parts of hischest and ribs that honestly challenged San with their only existence.

The fun fact was that both the guys had already seen everybody in there without clothes on, so they weren't properly curious. The point was that the last dance lesson seemed to be all about them teasing the other one, with just some simple gazes that hid their real thoughts. Especially when Wooyoung watched San and bite his lower lip for that image. This, instead of letting the older to feel free to dare even more, made an empty feeling to start from his stomach to all over his body. His brain totally disconnected all of sudden.

By the way, the tension seemed to fall when they came back to their room, chatting as nothing had really happened.

"I definitely needed a full dance day like this." Wooyoung threw his bag to the floor as he started to pick his pyjama. "Do you mind if I shower first? I need it." Definitely San was sweaty too, but Wooyoung seemed like he had already showered in his own sweat.

"Sure, don't worry. I'll die on the floor for a while." He said in a chuckle, but he did it for real. He felt too dirty to even sit on the bed, so he laid on the floor and close his eyes to recollect energy.

When they switched, Wooyoung sat on his bed, phone in his hands and back against the wall. They were supposed to go to the canteen to dinner, but actually the adrenaline he still had flowing in his body didn't make him hungry at all.

After another ten minutes, San came back in the room, and this time it was Wooyoung's turn to freeze in his spot. Sad had changed into a large yet very revealing sleeveless shirt. Well, more than sleeveless, that thing seemed to have just two thin stripes which joined the chest area with the back. Wooyoung blinked several times before saying something.

(i put a reference just because i imagined it exactly like this so i want you to do too. now imagine san in a top like this and suffer with me :) )

"... Don't you think you will get cold like this?" he realised it'd been better not to say anything, because the look San gave to him was awkward

"I was hot last night, so I decided to change." He shrugged and walked to his bed, as Wooyoung gave a very long and meticulous look to his large back. He blushed before he managed to shift his gaze. San got it, though, and smirk behind his lips.

"Would you like to watch something?" Wooyoung said out of the blue.

San turned to look directly in his eyes. It had been two days since their kiss, but although they were sharing the room, nothing more had happened. Not a single more kiss or hug. Just some eye contacts and random pats all around, even among other people. At first, it had looked like they had understood their feelings, but now they didn't know how to develop them properly.

San smiled and sat next to the other guy.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"I can ask Seonghwa to bring us something. We can just... Stay here for tonight." Wooyoung said biting his inner cheek. San nodded with a wide dimpled smile, as they started to check on their phones some movies to watch.

___ • ___

The two guys were laying on Wooyoung's bed in a comfortable position. Wooyoung had put a second pillow under the first one and San was resting his head on his chest, as he brushed his locks in such a delicate way that he could fall asleep at any moment. Sometimes, he approached his nose to San's head, just to enjoy his perfume or to leave a fast kiss. They ended up not watching any movie but spending the whole night talking, a single light turned on behind them. There was just so much they didn't know about each other.

San told everything about his childhood and when he ran from home, and Wooyoung was so shocked that they had to shift the topic, because he was starting to feel too emotional regarding it. Instead, San could hear the other talking about his passions for literally his whole life. The effort and the love he had in his voice was everything that his dad had always wanted to him for martial arts, and the thing whose lacking disappointed him the most.

More than everything, San loved being wrapped in the other's arms and the feeling that those little cuddles gave him. It was probably time to sleep but moving wasn't among his plans. Not that Wooyoung ever intended him to do so.

"Do you mind if I turn off the light?" Wooyoung suddenly said, catching San off guard. So he doesn't want me to move. This caused another bunch of heat to explode in his chest, as he lifted his gaze to shake his head in response. Even with the light off, they could still see a bit of each other due to the natural moonlight coming from the window.

"Have I ever told you that you look beautiful?" San said after several seconds of silence, staring so intensely at Wooyoung's profile highlighted by the soft light. Luckily for the other one, he couldn't see his sudden blushing.

"N-nope." Saying such direct thoughts wasn't really his thing, and that's the first reason why San wanted to surprise him. He climbed on his body to make their faces closer, as starting to brush his cheeks and jawline. What made that stare so hard to hold wasn't just the closeness, but the intensity of feelings it hid in it. San was totally lost for Wooyoung and he was doing nothing to mask it.

Then, the older one slowly started to lean in proximity of the other face, making their noses to touch. Now, Wooyung was forced to look back at him, but his eyes soon fell on the other's lips, wanting to taste them again after all that sensitive speech. The two moved simultaneously against each other until their lips collided, and their eyes shut immediately.

This kiss felt better than the first one. Probably because they were alone, after having spent the whole day together. They shared a lot of themselves and their feelings implicitly, and they were putting even more in that kiss, which was definitely conscious and wanted from both of them. Way too much.

Wooyoung was loving the way San's lips intertwined with his, the gentle manner he had in slowly pushing his body closer and tighten the grip on his neck. It started as a sweet and silent kiss, with sudden smiles which broke the contact. But the more time passed, the more mashed and squashed their bodies became, as the younger had surrounded San's little waist with his arm, loving how tiny it was and how tight he could hug it. The other's fingers were lost in his mid-length hair and Wooyoung could feel little sighs held back by the other every time his tongue made its way a little deeper in his mouth.

They continued for an uncountable number of minutes, so much that Wooyoung hasn't even noticed the moment when San had straddled his hips and made his body to collide in such a dangerous way with his. He was starting to feel the heat in the air and the lack of oxygen in his throat, which got worse when he caught the boy over him to move his hips against his own. Wooyoung had to bite his lips not to let any sound to escape them. His hands still on that little waist, sometimes touching the rest of his back or his shoulders, but he didn't dare to go further.

San was looking at him with wide eyes, not minding about his own little gasps to come out directly between their faces, dying directly into the boy's mouth. He wasn't doing anything special, but suddenly flashbacks of the whole day, of the way Wooyoung had danced in front of him and what kind of looks he gave, turned off his mind at the point that he just needed to grind harder on his lower body. He still managed to keep his hands still on the other's neck, since he wasn't sure about his willing of being touched. He was trying to read that look but, as usual, Wooyoung's mind was inapproachable.

Then he dared to brush his jawline, then his neck, along his chest and his abdomen, with the lightest touch ever of a finger. Eyes following his movement, then came back to the others in front of them.

Wooyoung was having the hardest time of his life trying to figure if that whole thing could be right or not. His glance was still on San's lips, before travelling along his face, his neck and all the exposed skin of his collarbones, shoulders and upper chest. The darkness wasn't enough to cover the built lines of his muscles. The sight enough was making the question in his mind to go towards a specific direction.

San should have caught that type of stare because he went on his neck, wetting the just nibbled skin and going on like this all around that exposed part. This time, the guy under him didn't stay silent but left a short whine while he let his eyes be half-lidded. Soon after, San began again to move his body in a slow and controlled wave, which turned out to be very sensual and teasing for both of them.
Wooyoung couldn't control himself anymore and he rested his hands on the back of San's toned thighs, helping with the movements. Well, more than resting, his fingers were giving a firm squeeze, which only motivated the guy more to increase his hips' movements.

"S-San..." his lips muttered, trying to recall the other's attention. Well, it could be easily mistaken for a whine, and that's exactly what happened. He had to hold tighter his hips in place to make him stop.

"Hey, you okay?" San looked at him with worried eyes. He didn't want to push him to do anything he wasn's sure about. Even if he could clearly feel that he was appreciating the moment, and... Honestly, he wanted to go further.

"Sorry, I'm... We... I don't know if we can do this."

"If you don't want, I'm stopping right now." The caring in San's eyes made Wooyoung to want to crash his head against the wall the hardest he could.

"It's not like that. It's..." he bit his lips. Right now, he wasn't doubting anymore, because his body had clearly just one intention. But something kept bothering his mind.

"I ... Don't have condoms. We can't do-"

"I have." San said without even letting him to finish the sentence.

"... You do?"

"Yes." and that's when Wooyoung burst into a loud laugh.

"Why the fuck you bring condoms in a four months survival show?" he said, still laughing.

"Why you don't should be the question." San pinched his sides.

Soon after, San got up and went to his stuff to take a condom and lube for Wooyoung. 

Then, he couldn't really explain what happened later.

Wooyoung basically flipped their position, and both started to undress, as suddenly become hungrier than before. San's little whines and moans felt like heaven and motivated him not only not to stop, but to keep looking at his enjoying expression. The look itself was enough to make San's noises to become louder.
All the previous initiative he took just shut its existence in the moment that Wooyoung towered him, as his submissive part came out and he just needed the other to go on that way, because he felt so good.

"I'm... I'm close..." he panted on the other's lips as he kept on thrusting his hips and touching the center of his pleasure, both inside and outside him. He reached his highest right after, and Wooyoung followed in some seconds, giving an end to the hot and eager moment they just had been through.

They stayed together in Wooyoung's bed until the following morning, when Wooyoung was the first to open his eyes and stayed for too long to stare San's asleep face. Then, the alarm rang loud and clear, making San to wake up with a bothered groan.

"Good morning, beautiful." Wooyoung said with the widest and most sincere smile ever.

.

.

Ok I decided to write a kind of "soft" and implicit smut instead of a normal one because I think it fit better with this story honestly (plus i wrote this awhile ago and it was my first time writing a smut in english so i was pretty worried haha)

Also this chapter is longer than usual because I didn't want this thing to bring too much space hahaha 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8.2K 37
Wooyoung gets a job at the most popular and expensive hotel in Seoul, where he meets San for the first time. San seems like the perfect man. He is ri...
14.2K 651 27
Jung Wooyoung hates Choi San. Choi San hates Jung Wooyoung. Wooyoung is part of a minority of people with a special gene, which awakens later in him...
321K 13.6K 28
" if you don't stop doing that , i won't be able to stop myself " -San After three years, San is reunited with his childhood friend Wooyoung. However...
184K 7K 18
[FINISHED] Wooyoung is a struggling college student who can barely afford anything. But when San comes out of the blue offering help, Wooyoung immedi...