Not A Tool ~ A Nomu Deku Story

By TheCuteVillain

Completed story :) When Izuku Midoriya was just a child, he got wounded in a battle between a hero and a vill... More

Before You Read
Waking Up
In The Labs
The Meeting
The League Of Villains
Infiltration
USJ
A New Life
Meet The Parents
The First Morning
Combat Training
Emotions
The Game
Stain
Exams
Going Camping With The Boys
Quirk Training
Attack
Captured
The Kamino Battle
Aftermath
Shie Hassaikai
Operation Save The Little Girl
You are done for
Curious
Reunited
Under The Stars
Power Boost
Fun Times
Endeavor and Kurogiri
Mixed Training
The Raid
Really Just A Tool
Hospital
What To Do?
Vigilantes
Get Some Help, Please
Plans of War
Assault On The Government
Taking Them Down
Heroes VS Shigaraki Pt.1
Izuku VS Shigaraki pt.2
Symbol Of Hope

Analyses

2.9K 92 43
By TheCuteVillain

Two doctors and two guards walked in to the room, waking Maru up. One of the guards grabbed him while the other guarded the door. The doctors took the boy over from the guard, pushing him towards the door. Maru didn't even have the time to get his shoes. He was walking through the halls in his pajamas and on his bare feet. The doctors were in front of him and the guards were behind him.

Maru was scared. What do the doctors want from him? Are they going to hurt him? He was holding back tears, trying not to cry. He could see people look at him from behind small windows.

Maru was directed to a room full of tubes. Most of the tubes were glowing a little and he could see green liquid in the tubes. Inside of the tubes were all kind of beasts. Most of them had their brain exposed. They looked scary.

In the middle of the room there was one empty one. Maru had a bad feeling about it. But before he could resist, he felt a sting in his neck. He blacked out and fell on the ground.

"Sir, the boy is asleep. We are ready for the analyzing process"

The doctor felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking to the hand, he saw his boss standing behind him.

"Excellent. When the preparations are done, start the process"

"Yes sir"

A black portal appeared behind the man. He walked through it, telling the doctor to contact him when the report is made.

~

It was a dream again. The sound of sirens. The sounds of people yelling at him. But this time, he saw a boy. He couldn't see him clearly. But he had ash blond hear. He had ruby red eyes. He was yelling something. Maru couldn't hear what it was. He saw other people too. A woman. She had green hair, just like he has. Who was this woman? Does he know her? It all was fuzzy. All blurred images. Suddenly it was all gone. Everything was dark again. He couldn't even remember wat he had seen.

~

The doctor was looking at the tube with the boy in it. It had the same green liquid in it as all the other tubes full of Nomu's. The analyzing process was done but sensei told him to let the boy stay in the tube till he was there. So now he was waiting for his boss to come.

A purple portal appeared and the boss came walking out of it. Now he was with a man covered in mist. That was the man who made the portals. Kurogiri. He was the boss most loyal worker. And Kurorgiri was like the boss his right hand. But still, he had one master of himself. A boy. The boy wasn't much around the base his father was in. They had their own little hideout. The doctor didn't know much more of it. It wasn't his business.

"Welcome back sir. As you know, I have the things you asked for"

The doctor handed over a file. The man looked at it and began to read it.

--

Analysis v1

Subject 501

Experiment fase: 1

Given Name: Maru

Real Name: Izuku Midoriya

Gender: Male

Age: 7

Hair Color: Green

Eye Color: Green

Blood Type: O

IQ: 135

Official status: Missing. Predicted to be deceased

Quirks before experiments: None

Quirks after experiments: 2. Has the potential to get more

Quirk Explanation:

- Darkness:

Dark energy is stored inside him. He can release it. By making balls of darkness in his hands, he can fire them at enemies. When darkness hit something, it will pierce trough it. He also can cover himself with it, using it as armor. Or by using it on objects, he can fight with it like a enhanced sword or using something as shield. Using this, his skin becomes coal black and his eyes are glowing.

o Drawback:

When he uses it, he don't feel any emotions except anger or pain. Making him a killing machine. He is losing control over his body when this happens. 

- Life force:

Life force is a power to give or take energy to or from a body. By giving energy, he can heal people. He needs to touch them for using it. By taking energy, he can steal someone's life force. Meaning he can age someone in seconds and kill them eventually. Also, by taking life force it feeds his darkness, so he gets stronger. Using Life force, his hands are glowing green.

o Drawback:

Life force plays on his own energy. Healing someone makes him weaker. Killing someone with it makes him stronger. But to much of both get him into a coma.

Mutations: mute for now

Memories: So far no signs of his past

Extra information

Mother: Inko Midoriya

Father: Unknown

Siblings: none

Hobbies in his past: analyzing heroes and quirks

Friends: Katsuki Bakugo

---

Sensei let out a smirk. He seemed pleased with the outcoming of the analysis. He went facing the doctor. The doctor looked proud at his boss, expecting a bonus or promotion.

"You did well doctor. But we don't want other people to know this information, do we"

"N-no sir"

Sweat was forming on the doctors forehead. Suddenly he felt something stabbing him in the chest. He looked down to see black and red tendrils pierce trough it. Blood was coming out of his mouth, coughing it up.

"Sorry doctor, but I am the only one who knows about this"

The doctor fell to the ground, dead. The man told Kurogiri to teleport the body away from the room. Kurogiri did what was ordered and the body was gone.

The man walked to the control panel of the tube Maru was in. He pushed the release button. Slowly the green liquid went away trough pipes. He could see the boy breathing. The boy was skinny and fragile. That was something he needed to work on. The man needed him. He was intelligent and the quirks he was given were strong in combat and as support. He was going to be the protector of his successor. He was precious.

Maru opened his eyes. His body was wet and sticky with remnants of the green liquid. He was sitting down in the tube. His mask for breathing was still on his face. The tube was open. He glanced around the room, not seeing any doctors. Then he saw someone. It was a man. He had a black suit and white hair. He had a wide grin on his face.

"Hello child" The man said with a soft tone. But his undertone was dark.

It scared the boy. His eyes filled with tears and he tried to scream. He was still mute so no sound came out. Maru crawled to the back of the tube, sitting against the glass with his hands before his face, trying to protect himself for something that was coming.

"Don't be scared Maru. I am not going to hurt you"

Maru looked at him with wide eyes. How did this man know him?

"My name is All for one. But you can call me sensei"

He is sensei? The big boss of the nurses and doctors? The man is so scary. Sensei walked up to Maru. Maru crawled as far back as he could. He was going to get hurt. Or getting injected with something again for sure. But he didn't expect the man holding a hand out to him.

Maru grabbed his hand hesitantly. He pulled him up slowly, letting him stand on his feed. The man gave him a smile but he didn't see it. Maru looked down at his feet. He was too scared to look up. All for one put his hand on the back of his head. This was giving Maru a bit of comfort. He looked up to the man, now seeing his smile. Maru smiled back shyly.

"Master. Master Tomura is done with his training. We should go back to him"

Maru watched around the room to see where the voice was coming from. He now saw a man covered in deep purple smoke. The man had bright yellow eyes. Maru looked at him with wide eyes, not knowing what he was and if he should be scared.

"Ah yes Kurogiri. We will be going soon. First we need to bring this sweet boy back to his room"

Sensei looked at Maru with an reassuring expression.

"From now on, your life is going to change. Do you understand?"

Maru nodded.

"We are going to train you. Prepare you for the outside world. It is harsh out there. But with our help, you can do anything you want. There gonna be people who wants to stop you. But you are better and you will be stronger. Don't let them caught you. But those are worries for later. First, you are going to train. Will you do it?"

Maru nodded again.

"Good"

Sensei pressed a button and half a minute later Asami came in to the room. Maru ran to her, giving her a hug. She asked him if he was ready to go. Maru turned around and waved to the man. The man gave a wave back. They both walked out of the room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 460 9
I'm not gonna give away to much but just enough... I'm Izuku Midoriya, at the age of four on my birthday my so called dad decapitated the head of my...
299K 9.1K 88
Izuku Midoriya. A viridian haired boy with emerald eyes and constellation like freckles. He was born into a world were no one was created equal, a ha...
72.9K 2.9K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...