In Love again.... | Hermione...

By hoomaniess

š“‘š“Ŗš“¼š“®š“­ š“øš“· š“—š“Ŗš“»š“»š”‚ š“Ÿš“øš“½š“½š“®š“» š“Ŗš“·š“­ š“£š“±š“® š“–š“øš“«š“µš“®š“½ š“øš“Æ š“•š“²š“»š“® Inspired by: whoopsies13 Thi... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 21

3.4K 120 45
By hoomaniess

♗♗♗

Madam Pomfrey had released Y/N, though she hated that her shoulder had a big bandage hovering on top of it.

Her face was still filled with ash from the task, she was heading back to her common room when she was stopped by a slap on her back.

"Knew you wouldn't die, Y/N." Fred gushed as he was now walking beside the Ravenclaw, she noticed that he held a short gaze with the bandage on her shoulder before glancing back at her with a wide grin, "Lose an arm..."

"A leg." George appeared at the girl's other side, also holding a wide smirk. "But pack it up altogether?" Fred continued as he shared a knowing glance with George.

"Never." they grinned, earning a playful roll of eyes from the Ravenclaw, "Gee, thanks guys." she responded sarcastically, earning herself another slap at the back from Fred, "Anytime, Y/N/N."

She let out a snicker before turning back to face the front, her head tilting to the side slightly, "Have any of you seen the others?" she questioned curiously to which the twins nodded knowingly at, "They're at your common room." Fred told.

"All of them." George continued to which Y/N nodded at. "McGonagall's got your egg up there, everyone's excited to see you, and well, you open the egg." Fred stated as the Ravenclaw scoffed playfully, "Sure they are."

George held a offended look as they ascended the Ravenclaw tower, "Don't believe us?" he gasped, earning another scoff from the Ravenclaw with a shake of her head 'no'.

Fred as well held an offended but playful look as his smirk widened, "Go see for yourself then."

The Ravenclaw eyed them skeptically before rolling her eyes and turning to the wooden door, knocking the eagle knocker and answering the riddle.

As she swung the door open, immediately cheers roared within the common room while she stood there stunned. The twins were right, everybody was here, even some people who she swore had sent her dirty looks from the beginning.

"See, told you." George countered knowingly, earning a bored glare from the Ravenclaw, though it soon faltered as she turned back to the cheering crowd. Suddenly, everybody seemed to support her, she wasn;'t going to lie, it was weird.

Though, she was snapped out of her thoughts by Seamus who was holding her golden egg in her arms, gesturing it towards her, "C'mon Y/N. What'd you say?"

Y/N's gaze flickered between the boy and her egg before she let out a breathless snicker along with a nod, "Sure." she responded as she took the golden egg in her arms and took a seat on the blue colored sofa.

Everybody was cheering loudly as all eyes were now on Y/N, she fiddled around with the egg slightly, trying to find the opening. Once she found it her face lit up as the cheers began to die down, everybody watched with anticipation.

She couldn't help the smirk curling up her lips as she opened it, instantly everybody's face cringed up as the horrible screeching wail filled the room.

Without another thought, the Ravenclaw immediately shut it close, sitting there dazedly before a voice seemed to snap the silence.

"Bloody hell, what was that!"

Instantly, everybody's heads wheeled towards the red-headed boy that stood infront of the spiral staircase, hands on his ears. Y/N lips pursed together as she exchanged glances with her group of friends.

"Alright everyone! Go back to your knitting." Fred sounded, earning everyone's attention, "This is going to be uncomfortable enough without all of you nosy sods listening in."

Just then, everybody began to leave the Ravenclaw common room, some headed back to their dorms, Y/N sent Fred an appreciative smile to which he returned, he mouthed a "Good Luck" before leaving the room with his twin.

All was left in the Ravenclaw common room were now, Y/N, her friend group and Ron. Though, Y/N didn't hold back the glare she was sending the red-head boy, who surprisingly held a guilty look.

"I reckon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own name in the Goblet of Fire." he murmured lowly, earning a scoff from the Ravenclaw, "Caught on, have you? Took you long enough."

Ron only averted his gaze from the Ravenclaw, she could tell the feeling of guilt building up on him, "I wasn't the only one who thought you'd done it, Y/N. Everyone was saying it behind your back."

Another scoff escaped the Ravenclaws lips as she crossed her arms together, "Brilliant! Thanks Ron, I feel so much better." she deadpanned, thought Ron seemed to find back his courage again, "At least I warned you about the dragons!"

Y/N stared at the red-head boy unbelievably, "Hagrid warned me about the dragons!" she countered back, earning a shake of the head from Ron, "No I did! Don't you remember?"

Though, the Ravenclaw didn't respond as her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, allowing Ron to continue, "I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvarti had told Dean that Hagris was looking for you.  But Seamus never actually told me anything because it was really me all along."

"I thought we'd be, y'know, alright again...once you figured that out." Ron muttered as the Ravenclaw stared at him, both of her eyebrows were raised amusingly, "Have you listened to yourself? How could anyone possibly figure that out?! It's completely mental."

Ron averted his gaze from the Ravenclaw as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "It is isn't it? Suppose I was distraught."

"Suppose so." Y/N retorted sarcastically as she eyed the red-head boy, she could tell he was sorry, especially when he's mouth opened and closed multiple times, though no words escaped them, she knew he was trying to apologise.

The Ravenclaw shook her head in response, "It's fine, Ron. Just forget it." she grumbled lowly, though Ron didn't take her remark, "No! Really, I'm sor-"

"I said. Forget it. Just, next time, don't be such a bitch when you have a grudge against me, I was really close to ripping your mouth out." Y/N retaliated, earning a nervous chuckle in response, "Right."

"Finally both of you made up, Ron was bloody annoying, he kept asking me advice to earn your forgiveness." Harry grumbled, earning a scolding glare from Ron though he seemed unbothered.

The Ravenclaw glanced at Ron amusingly, "You actually did that?" she mused, earning a bored look from the red-haired boy, "Shove off, Y/N."

"Aww, is little Ronnie boy embarrassed?" Y/N mocked as she swung her uninjured arm around the red-head boy's shoulder.

She faked a sad pout on her lips as Ron rolled his eyes unamusingly, "It's alright, I'll only tease you about it for a few days, no worries." she stated nonchalantly.

"Besides, after all that crap you said to me, I need my payback." Y/N continued, earning a huff from the red-head boy, "Whatever." he growled as the Ravenclaw's smirk widened immensely, "Now that's the spirit!"

The group snickered together as they watched the two's interaction, Ron couldn't help himself but join in. Y/N wasn;t going to lie, she missed these moments, where everybody was just laughing, happily, all their worries no longer with them.

Though, she knew that these moments would only become rarer and rarer.

♗♗♗

The group of friends were now seated at the Gryffindor table as they ate their breakfast. Hermione had already finished hers, she was focused on the new daily prophet that just came out today.

"It's still bloody amazing on how you came up with the summoning charm." Caleb praised as he shoved a biscuit into his mouth, earning a hum from Lizzy.

She quirked her eyebrow up as she glanced towards the Ravenclaw with a curious look, "Yeah, besides how did you come up with it, never thought of you for being the smart one."

The Ravenclaw short her an unamused look to which she shrugged defensively at, "I mean, you're not the best in charms, last time I remember you almost obliviated Professor Filtwick by accident." she retaliated causing Y/N's eyes to narrow at her.

"Remember the time you tried the Cheering Charm on Harry but you only made him a depressed dork." Aidan chimed in causing everybody but Harry and Y/N to snicker as they recalled the event.

"It was horrible." Harry muttered lowly, earning a playful nudge from Ron, "You were quite exciting when you were all sad and gloomy."

The Ravenclaw scoffed with a roll of her eyes, "Okay, we've got the point." she grumbled irritatedly before letting out a sigh, "Actually, Moody helped me a little, he gave me a few hints about the Summoning Charm."

The group nodded and hummed understandingly as she side glanced over to the bushy-haired girl beside her, who was still buried in the Daily Prophet in her arms before she turned back to the group, "Though, Granger and I did stay up all night before the task to practice it."

"Hah! I told you she didn't do it by herself." Caleb mused, earning another scoff from the Ravenclaw, "You all are idiots."

Suddenly, two voices sounded, "Hi Y/N." Padma and Parvarti called out dreamily.

Startling the Ravenclaw abit she nodded and smiled towards Parvarti and Padma, not knowing how else to react.

She shifted her gaze back to the group of friends, snickering as she caught the raven-haired boy drooling as he stared out to the Ravenclaw table, where Cho was sitting and smiling towards him.

The Ravenclaw playfully kicked his leg under the table, causing him to spin around to be met with the smirked expression spreaded across Y/N's face, "You know she's getting along with Cedric right?"

Harry's eyes narrowed at the girl to which she shrugged playfully at, "Got a little bit of drool over there, Potter." she teased as Harry quickly wiped his mouth clean with a napkin, earning a snicker from the ravenclaw.

"I don't believe it!" Hermione growled, everybody's attention was now turned towards her as she scowled at the parchment in her hands, "She's done it again."

She slammed the Prophet down onto the table, curiously the group of friends peered their heads over to read through the parchment. Y/N's eyebrows furrowed together as she scanned through the large headline, 'LOVE TRIANGLE INVOLVING Y/N?!'

Y/N glanced over to the bushy-haired girl, she could make out the fuming anger under her scowled expression, the Ravenclaw's eyebrows furrowed deeper together as she turned back ot the piece of parchment.

"Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl, seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Not long ago was seen having a romantic time with Y/N Y/L/N, though it seems her latest prey, sources report, is none other than Bulgarian bonbon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Y/N Y/L/N is taking this latest emotional blow."

"You and Krum?" Ron scoffed, "That's rich." he chuckled as Hermione glowered at him. Instantly his face fell as he shrugged nervously, "I just mean...I know you. Krum's famous."

The bushy-haired girl rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Who's more famous than Y/N Y/L/N and Harry Potter? And they're your best friends."

The Ravenclaw chuckled as she shook her head disapprovingly, "Rita's really not giving it a break is she? Last month she wrote about me and Angelique, yesterday she wrote about me and you, today she's writing about you and Viktor."

"She really loves drama, doesn't she?" Y/N mused, earning a shake of her head from the bushy-haired girl.

Just then, a tiny first year boy dashed up towards the group with a floppy box, "Parcel for you, Mr Weasley." he beamed as Ron thanked the boy, "Ah thank you, Nigel."

Though, the first year boy hadn't left instead he stared at Y/N and Harry with jittery awe, to which they watched confusingly, "Not now, Nigel." Ron whispered as the boy stumbled away.

All eyes were now on the red-head boy as he shrugged innocently, "I told him I'd get him your autographs." he muttered out but before anybody could respond he opened up the parcel, quickly changing the topic, "Hey look. Mum's sent me a..."

The group watched as Ron lifts out a lace-trimmed gown from the box, he's face stared at it with disgust, "dress..". "Does match your eyes." Harry teased, earning a hum from Lizzy, "Is there a bonnet?"

"Nose out, both of you." Ron retorted as he walked over to where Ginny was sat, "Hey, Ginny. This must be for you."

Ginny's eyebrows furrowed together as she stares at the piece of clothing with utter disgust, "I'm not wearing that. It's ghastly."

Instantly the Ravenclaw bit her bottom lip trying to stifle a laugh from escaping her lips, Caleb, Aidan were snickering softly, Harry and Lizzy watched amusingly while Hermione had her hands up to her mouth, trying to suppress a laugh from escaping.

Ron eyed the group quizzically, "What're you all on about?" he questioned curiously as Hermione let out a snicker, "They're not for Ginny." she stated causing Ron's eyebrows to furrow deeper together.

Aidan nodded as he eyed the piece of clothing in his hold once more, "They're for you. Dress robes."

Ron fell deeper into puzzlement as he stared at the group, "Dress robes? For what?"

"The Yule Ball." McGonagall appeared, startling Ron as the Professor was now standing beside him, "Which if you don't mind, I'd like to speak to you about, Y/L/N."

Instantly, the Ravenclaw's smile faltered, it's really hard to tell if she was in trouble or not, Professor McGonagall seems to make everything seem serious. Though, she hesitantly nodded as she slowly stood up, "I guess I'll see you all later."

Her lips pursed together nervously as she trailed behind Professor McGonagall out of the Great Hall, trying to recall if she'd done anything bad beforehand.

___________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.1K 41
š–½š—Žš—†š–» š—…š—ˆš—š–¾ (a draco malfoy social media story) i guess it was just dumb love... republished: november 5, 2022 tags: #16 in #dracoxoc: may...
128K 3.6K 15
š“‘š“Ŗš“¼š“®š“­ š“øš“· š“—š“Ŗš“»š“»š”‚ š“Ÿš“øš“½š“½š“®š“» š“Ŗš“·š“­ š“£š“±š“® š“¢š“øš“»š“¬š“®š“»š“®š“»'š“¼ š“¢š“½š“øš“·š“®. Welcome To Hogwarts, the beginning of your long awaited journey...
2.5K 83 14
Professor McGonagall had had enough. The fights will stop, even if it's the last thing she does. These three are worse than when the Marauders and Sn...
123K 4K 46
š“‘š“Ŗš“¼š“®š“­ š“øš“· š“—š“Ŗš“»š“»š”‚ š“Ÿš“øš“½š“½š“®š“» š“Ŗš“·š“­ š“½š“±š“® š“žš“»š“­š“®š“» š“øš“Æ š“Ÿš“±š“øš“®š“·š“²š” Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is Book 4 to the Hermione X Reader...