๐๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By justlikeyourstories

She's his and He's hers. It's all they could of ever wished for and more, but as they should know by now... More

Hello Again!
Yellow Roses
Induce
E.A.M
Little Games
Asked So Nice
Dray, Dray
Portraits Of Betrayal
Dooms Day Event
Dead End Calls
Another Day, Another Dollar
Poison
Lemon Tea
Crack In The Shower Glass
Brewing Blue
Slowly But Surely
Mysteries In Castello
My Wand
I Dont Beg
341 Knockturn Alley
Survived๏ฟผ The Sickness
Dont Make A Sound
Wet Stains
Paint An Elephant
Times Before Draco
Early Mornings And Unexpected Visitors
My Daughter
Babysitter?
Uncloseted Secrets๏ฟผ
So This Is Rich
Petty Lipped Flight Attendant
Fiji
Blood Stains Carpet
Not Again
Holding On
Vanilla
Warm Lips
Make Him Want You
Breakable
You Really Wanna Test Me?
Delusions๏ฟผ
Guest Bedroom
Please Dont Ever Leave Me
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S
A/N

Baby Mama

6.3K 289 336
By justlikeyourstories

That song gives me Draco and Anna vibes.

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"You seriously don't remember anything?" I asked, hoping he was just playing some cruel joke.

"What is there to remember? I already told you, now are you gonna get me the fuck out or am I just gonna sit here?" He as he leant against the gate just next to me.

"Draco-"

"Please stop calling me Draco" he said as my heart broke just a little bit more.

"We're engaged" I said as he leant off the bars and laughed.

"What?" He said, not thinking I was serious.

"We're engaged and we have a kid, Draco surely you remember?" I pleaded with him. I was scared that I had lost my husband even more.

"We're not- are you ok?" He asked me and that's when I realised he was being serious. My face paled and I backed away from the bars.

"I'll get help" I said and without another word I retreated back up the stairs.

I felt the hot tears run down my cheek, but I couldn't feel anything emotionally, I was numb. I couldn't think. I wanted to do nothing more then cry, scream, cuddle myself in Draco's bed and never leave.

Daphne must of given him a potion and then obliviated his memory of our relationship.

I got back to were Narcissa was and she smiled and stood.

"What took you so long- Anna are you ok?" She asked, taking in my numb state as I just simply shook my head.

"Did you know Draco's downstairs locked in a dungeon" I said simply as he face paled and filled with horror.

"What- no! I- I how did he, we have to get him-"

"Daphne put him down there" I said, looking off into scarce past her as she took my hand.

"We'll get him out" she assured me as I turned and walked her down to the dungeon where he was.

As soon as we got down there she broke down i sobs.

"Draco- my son oh my god!" She gasped as she clutched onto the bars "I- I was worried sick"

"Mother" he breathed out as he hugged her through the bars. It pained me to watch him be so relieved to see her. How I was hoping he would be with me.

"I know this magic. It's Lucius- I can feel it" she mumbled "All I Have to do is, Colloportus" she mumbled with her wand held out before her "And Alohomora!" They gate opened with a soft click and immediately Draco pushed it back and embraced his mother in a hug to which she happily returned.

After they broke apart he walked around her and hugged me. I was surprised since I knew he didn't know anything of our relationship it it was just a friendly hug, a thank you hug.

He released me and smiled before running up the stairs. Narcissa looked at me as though she didn't know what was going on.

"He doesn't remember our relationship. He thinks I have just broken up with Scorpius" I said as my lower lip trembled.

"Oh no- he doesn't remember little Elora?" She asked as I shook my head.

"We could reverse his memory but I don't know how long he's been like this it might not work" I shrugged my shoulders a I trailed back up stairs.

We got to the main living room where we saw Draco.

"Draco" Narcissa said calmly "What do you remember?"

"I was at your charity event. Then I was with Daphne and I accepted a drink I shouldn't off. That's all I remember. Like one moment I'm awake then the next I'm not and when I do awake I'm locked in a fucking dungeon" he said as I followed Narcissa more into the room.

"Do you remember Anna?" She asked as Draco stood from the couch and rose a brow.

"Yes. Scorpius' girlfriend, well ex now" he said simply as i chocked out a sob.

"No, honey. She's your fiancé. You and Anna have a child, her name is Elora and she's almost a month old" Narcissa tried to explain as he just repeatedly shook his head in disbelief.

"I can't- we can't" he stared me up and down, the way he used to when he admired what I wore, the way he used to when he loved me.

"Excuse me" I said, on the verge of breaking down in tears as I exited the room.

I didn't know if I was ever able to get Draco back. He didn't Remember a thing, he didn't remember our child, the times we spent together, all the I love yous, it was all gone. The connection we had was no longer there on his side.

"Hey" I held my phone to my ear as I Called Kehlani "Can you bring Elora to The manor? N- No I'm fine I just- bring her please" I said before I hung up.

I turned and sat on the bottom stairs. Placing my hands on my face as I sobbed. I had been through so much, I don't know how much more I could handle and oh- if I saw Daphne and Lucius one more time I don't think I could stop an unforgivable from leaving my mouth.

I was hoping to Merlin that this potion worked. Draco and I's relationship was built on pure luck and I wasn't sure if I could rebuild it once again.

About 5 minutes later there came a knock on the door. I shot up from the stairs and immediately answered it. It was Kehlani and Elora.

"Hey, what's going on?" She asked as she handed me Elora.

"I-"

"Miss Zabini. Long time no see" Draco stood leaned against the door frame with his hands crossed. Kehlani's mouth hung open in a silent gasp as she looked from me to him.

"Holy shit" she cursed as she ran to him and wrapped him in a hug. Draco tensed and held his hands out in front of him, not touching her back "I didn't think I would see your ugly mug anytime soon" she laughed as she let him go "Why does he look like he's seen a ghost?"

"He's doesn't remember me, Lani. He doesn't remember Elora" I said with a Tint of sadness in my tone as Kehlani covered her hands over her mouth.

"No fucking way?" She gasped as she looked back at Draco again "Bitch that's your baby mama"

"I'm utterly confused" he blinked at us as he looked to me then the baby "Who's this?"

"This is Elora" I said as I walked to him and handed her in his arms "Elora Malfoy. She's your daughter Draco" Draco held Elora with his hands away from his body. Not sure what to do with the baby I just gave him.

"I- Um. Hi?" He said as Elora just looked at him. Usually she was skittish with strangers and would cry but she wasn't with Draco, Well he was her father after all.

"Can you revive his memory?" Kehlani whispered to me as she stepped back to where I was.

"Yes but the potion is very advanced to make and the only one that's advanced at potions right here is Draco. If I was to make it, it would take me too long" I shook my head as I watched Draco fiddle nervously with Elora.

"Get him to make it then" she said as I laughed.

"I can't just tell him to make a potion. He would want to know what it's for" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Then tell him-"

"Oh yeah. Hey Draco can you brew a very advanced potion and then drink it so you can remember all the times we fucked? One Of those times being that you came in me so much that you canceled out my birth control and now we have a one month old baby girl" I said in a mocking voice as Draco shot his head towards us.

"We did what?" He asked as Narcissa looked visibly uncomfortable.

"I- I'll go make some tea" she said, excusing herself fork out presence.

"It's worth a shot" Kehlani shrugged her shoulder "Hey Mrs Malfoy I'm coming too" she shouted as she followed her into the other side of the house, leaving Draco, Elora and I alone.

"C- Can you take her?" Draco asked as I nodded and cradled her into my arms once more.

"Draco... we really need to talk"

Will we have to see Anna and Draco rebuild their relationship?

Word count 1430.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 265 50
Because in the end, when you loose it all, the only thing thats left is the security of what you had yesterday. Every tear, every prayer won't make u...
108K 2K 25
A Hogwarts experience when you're not the chosen one. ~~~ When Draco Malfoy and Y/N Diore met, they clicked instantly. From a powerful pureblood frie...
867 57 19
Draco Malfoy's childhood friend falls for the one person she should not...ever.
181K 4.6K 21
"Yeah, um, I..." But the lingering effects of Felix wouldn't let me lie. "I do. I really like you." "Not platonically, then." "Not platonically." "We...