Unforgettable love

By somehotbitch1250

Chris Evans x Reader story. Y/n is the most successful actress. She has played in Ending Beginning, A star i... More

Best friend..
The breakup..
Met Gala..
Rumors..
Truth..
Texting..
Ocean eyes..
Grocery trip..
Beach..
Big news..
Happy at last..
Small space..
More than friends..
Sleepover..
Oprah..
Birth..
Private room..
Backseat..
Problems..
Serious talk..
Vacation..
Bora Bora..
Date night..
Hot tub..
One Woman..
Oh shit..
Fuck this..
Hell Nah..
Confessing..
Memory lain..
How?..
Hangout..
De pinga..
Home..
Premier...
Back again..
Home..
Umm..
Engaged..
Wedding planner..
Fuck up..
Wedding day..
Honeymoon 1..
Jetski..
Business..
Breaking news..
What the fuck..
Time gone..
Hospital..
Huh?!..
Missing and hating..
SHIT!!!..
Baby trouble..
Leaving..
Airport..
Visit..
Weakness..
Adventure..
Back home..
Growing up..
Graduation..
Grandkids..
The End

Stressful..

4.8K 101 50
By somehotbitch1250

I woke up earlier than Sebastian and Chris. I wanted to do something nice for both of them. I laid down with Chris until he turned around. He finally turned around and I very carefully crawled out of bed. I tipped toed to out of the room and into the kitchen. When I finally arrived to the kitchen I thought about cooking but I realized I was going to make to much noise and the both of them are going to grumpy. So I got my phone and ordered breakfast for pickup. I didn't even have time to dress. I just left with sweatpants, random shirt and slides. I got to the place and saw one paparazzi coming towards me.

" Y/N are you and Chris more than friends?"

" No we are not more than friends."

" Can you explain the photos of you guys running to each other and both of you crying?"

" Well I haven't seen him in 6 months. When you get close to someone and they leave it hurts. That was just a natural reaction."

" Okay thank you. Have a nice day y/n."

" You too."

I walked into the shop and got the food. I hurried back home and put everything on a plate. Of course I'm not going to say that I made all of this. Or maybe I should? Actually no I'm not. I walked to my room where Chris was sleeping in. I saw Chris and dogger together. I took a quick picture and woke them up.

" Hey wake up." You said softly with a little nudge on his arm.

silence.

" Wake upppppp."

" For what?" he opened his eyes slowly.

" Breakfast.."

" I'll be there in a minute." He said while stretching.

" Okay. Ima wake up Sebastian." You got up and walked away.

" Wait."

" What ?"

" Come here"

" What do you want?" You walked up to him.

He grabbed your arm to pull you down. Yet again now you're on top of him. He cupped your face and brought you closer to his face. He pulled you just a little bit and kissed your forehead. He finally let go of you. You got up and finally walked out of the room. You ran to Sebastian's room and saw him still sleeping. You threw yourself into his bed and started to jump on the bed.

" WAKE UPPPPPPP."

" NOOOO! ITS TO EARLY."

" I DONT CARE. REMEMBER YOU HAVE A DATE TODAY. I HAVE TO STYLE YOU AND EVERYTHING. SO UP!"

" ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. I'M UP."

" thank you." You leaned over and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

" Yeah yeah. Your lucky I love you."

" I know I am. But seriously you have a date all day long. Don't you have to pick her up at 12?"

" Yeah I do. why?"

" oh cuz its 11.."

" SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT. HELP ME GET READY THEN."

" BUT BREAKFAST!"

" FUCK BREAKFAST." He got out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

I handed everything Sebastian needed for his date and literally ran out of his room and to the front door.

" What happened to him?"

" He has a date at 12.. It's 11:54."

"Ahhh now I understand. Well are you ready for the fair?"

" Of course I'm ready... it's the FAIR."

" I KNOWWWW. I'M DYING TO EAT FUNNEL CAKE AND EVERYTHING."

" If your planning to do that then remember you have to work out all day tomorrow."

" Hmmm I don't have to."

" Yes you do. How do you plan on keeping that 6 pack if you're eating all the time?"

" By not keeping the 6 pack."

" No bro. It's literally about to be summer. How the hell do you plan on looking good?"

" Oh shush and eat your breakfast."

" AHHH EXACTLYYY."

" EXACTLY NOTHINGGG."

" Oh Salma's due date is in a few weeks so can we like uhh buy some baby clothes for her."

" Yeah for sure. What gender?"

" It's a boyyyy. She's doesn't know what she's going to name him yet tho."

" oh a little man okay okay. Maybe she can name him after me." He smile

" Hmm maybe but I doubt it. Okay anyways when we going to the fair?"

" It opens at 6.. so we have enough time."

" Okay good cause uhh I wanna go shopping after breakfast."

" You know you wanna shop because baby clothes and go into a store that has nothing to deal with baby's."

" I mean that might happen.. or not. We never know." You through your hands in the air.

" Well clearly your done with breakfast and I'm almost done. So go get ready for we can go."

" Ok but where are we going to anyways?

" I don't know. Your the one who knows every mall or clothing store in LA."

" Okay. I guess we are going to rodeo drive."

" OVER THERE?! FOR SOME BABY CLOTHES?!"

" UHH YEAH. I'M GOING TO BE THE GOD MOTHER. MEANING I HAVE TO GIVE THE BEST FOR MY LITTLE MAN."

" Your going to be the god mother?"

" Yeah she told be like a week ago."

" Who's the god father?"

" If it's not Sebastian then I don't know."

" Why would Sebastian be the god father?"

" Oh while you were gone they got really close. Remember that she see's me as a daughter?"

" Yeah."

" Well she see's him as a son."

" Oh cool. Well I'm done here."

" Okay let's go get ready."

" You better not take like 3 hours because remember the fair."

" I'll be ready in 30 minutes."

" Are you gonna shower?"

" No. I'll shower when we come back."

" Okay then I guess I'll shower now. Since you'll take too long."

" Okay. Sounds good."

I went into my closet and closed the door. Now I really have to look for rodeo drive. But what the fuck do I wear for rodeo drive? I went there a few times but I have to look good. Cause paparazzi's. Ok lets check this out. I took a quick scan of everything. I did imagine myself in some pieces of clothing but I didn't really feel it. I just got some denim shorts and a white satin tank top. I went to see if I would wear heels or running shoes. Since I was going to walk alone I got some white running shoes. I didn't know what to do with my hair so I just straightened it and that's it. I didn't put any makeup on because I was GLOWING. I got out of the closet and started to put some things in my purse. A wallet, portable charger, hair ties, lip gloss, wipes, and a protein bar. Chris wasn't ready yet so I just started the car to get it cold. I waited in the car and scrolled through instagram. Of course something bad had to happen. Lizzo was talking shit about Chris. UGHHH why the fuck for? I continued to read what was going on until Chris slammed my window to scare me. I obviously jumped and screamed like a little 7 year old. But Chris was dying of laughter. What a dumbass I said to myself. Chris finally got in the car and we just drove. It wasn't that long of a drive but when we got there. There was something off. Not many people were here.

Chris and I walked for a little and saw a baby store. My goal was just to buy the baby things first and then maybe something for myself. We both walked in and saw 2 toddlers. I'm assuming both of them knew us. They both ran to us and hugged our leg. I crouched down and hugged on of them while Chris picked up the other toddler. The mother of the two kids came to us and asked for a picture. We took the picture and minded out own business.

" what do you think about this?" You said.

" a little bit to basic don't you think?" Chris said. 

" i mean we just started to look so."

" I'll help you find something."

" thanks"

" hey what about this one?" Chris pulled out a blue stripped long sleeve shirt.

" ooo that ones nice. Where'd you get it?"

" I got it righttt here." He pointed at a clothing rack. 

" ohh these are good ones. Good job Captain."

" no problem ma'am."

" I think We are gonna need a basket for this store... or a cart."

" uh oh. I'll get it."

Chris walked away and bought a cart. Of course I'm going to take advantage that it's a cart. I'm going to buy not just clothes but a bunch of things.

A little while later the cart was already full. I had to buy a baby monitor, diapers, toys, etc.
Chris looked a little bit too shocked if the short amount of time I had to fill the cart. We walked to the cash register and I payed. Chris did offer but it was my god sons presents. So I payed and we left the store. We had to go back to the car to put all the things we had. Which we did. After that we walked again through rodeo drive and saw some stores that I was tempted to go in. But Chris managed to stop me. Hey I have a impulsive shopping problem. But anyways we walked a some mores and had some stops at stores. I went out with some clothes of my own and of course he did too. Okay I'm going to admit it.. WE HAD A SHOPPING SPREE. But we had to go back to the car and drive back home before we both bought the whole rodeo drive. He drove this time because I was on a phone call with Salma. Her doctor said her due date is next week on Friday. Damn he is gonna be born on a Friday?! Lucky.

We both got home and took everything out of the car. We just left everything on the kitchen island. I forgot to text Sebastian to check up on the date but I got distracted right after I hear a loud groan. It wasn't a regular groan. It sounded like frustración or annoyance.  I went to check what the fuck it was and I just see Chris on the couch with his hands over his eyes. I sat down facing him. He dragged his hand down his face after feeling my height hit the couch.

" what's wrong? You broke..?" You said with a giddy smile

" I haven't been on social media all day and the only thing that's going on is Lizzo talking bad about me." 

" Yeah i saw... I didn't say anything because I didn't want you to worry."

" it's fine.. none of them are true anyways."

" okay then why does it matter so much?"

"Because now everyone is hating. Like everyone." 

" okay. Just say the truth. I mean it's your truth and who doesn't want to believe it then it doesn't matter." 

" yeah your right. But how do I do it?"

" go on Instagram live like I did. And just talk." 

" okay I'll do that now."

Chris got out his phone from his pocket and clicked the app Instagram. He was going to click live until he looked at me. I gave him a warm smile to let him know I'll be here just incase of anything. He was finally live and let some people go into his live. We waited for about 3 minutes until he started talking. He cleared the air out for about 10 minutes and ended the live. We looked at each other and just smiled. I got up and went the the kitchen to separate everything. Chris followed me to the kitchen and helped me. Either of us talked. He looked so... disappointed. How wouldn't he? He is getting cancelled because oh some stupid thing. I really don't know what to do. Should I just go up to him and hug him or leave him alone. I put all the baby things in the corner because I really didn't know what to do with it. I finished putting everything in a corner and turned around. I see Chris on the counter with his head down. I walked to him and put my hand on his back and rubbed it. 

" Hey. What's wrong?"

" I'm fucking tired of this shit."

" What are you specifically talking about?"

" Dating, Social Media, just everything."

" Yeah it can be hard.. but you just need to take a break."

" I do take breaks but they aren't enough."

" Yeah sometimes enough isn't enough. But why does this affect you so much?"

" Because I look at my life and see I'm getting old y/n. I have no wife, no kids, not even a decent girlfriend that I see a future with."

" Hey you have plenty of time to find one alright."

" I just want to disappear."

" What..? How could you say that about yourself?"

" Because things would kinda be easier."

" Look. If you just disappear. You would have never been with dogger again, Your mom, Your brother, Your niece and nephew, Your best friends, or even me. If you disappeared you could never try a funnel cake again.."

Chris lifted his head and looked into my eyes. I saw the sadness in his eyes. I saw that broken person again. I reached my arms out and hugged his waist. He dug his head into my neck. I felt truly bad for him. Who wouldn't want to be with him? He is such a great guy with a part of him that's broken. He let go of me with a smile in his face. Very small but there.

" I couldn't give up funnel cakes."

" You see. I told you." You said with a giggle right after. 

" Thanks."

" No problem. Now lets go get ready for the FAIR."

" WOAHHHH."

We both walked down the hall to our closets. We both went inside and closed the door. Uh oh..Now I have to figure out how cold it's going to be and what to wear and hairstyle. Whatever I have about 3 hours. I got my computer and looked at the weather. According to this shit it's gonna be cold. I also put some music since I was gonna be here for a while. I finally got up and set up outfits. At the end I had two outfits to decide on. I had plenty of time to figure it out so I'm just going to shower. I finally got out of the shower and did my hair and makeup. I walked back to my closet in a rob and looked at the two outfits I had picked out. 

I decided on black long sleeve with some grey sweatpants. Of course I'm gonna wear fluffy socks with some black running shoes since the fair is huge. Should I text Sebastian? I asked myself. Mean yeah why not. 

" hey how is it?"

" It's going okay. She got mad at me and stayed in silence."

" You guys are in silence now?" 

" Yeah.. I think I'm just gonna leave." 

" No! Ask her to go to the fair.  Me and Chris are going." 

" I'll ask her. Why you guys going?" 

" I don't know. To hang out." 

" Yeah sure to hang outtt. She said yeah she'll go."

" YAYY OKAY SEE YOU THERE! love you."

" Yeah yeah love you too." 

I can finally meet the girl he's been going out with! Finallyyy okay now I really have to get ready. I finished getting ready and walked out to the living room. Chris wasn't there so I just sat on the couch with dogger. Scrolling threw instagram and all of that. Nothing really new. I checked my email and the only interesting thing was I had an interview. But with who and when? OH SHITTT I HAVE A INTERVIEW WITH OPRAH NEXT WEEK! OHHH SHITTTT I HAVE TO TELL CHRIS. I got up and ran to his room and barged threw the door. 

" CHRIS!!! I HAVE A INTERVIEW WITH OPR-" You look up.

" CONGRATS Y/N!" 

He was shirtless.... shit

" OMG SORRY I'LL GO." You walk out of the room. 

I can really punch myself right now. But Jesus... his body.. OKAY THAT'S IT. 

A few moments later Chris came out of his room and walked into the living room where me and dogger were laying down. 

" You ready?"

" Yupee. Oh by the way Sebastian coming with the girl he has been seeing."

" Ok sounds good. Let's go!!!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.3K 29
(Y/n) joins the avengers cast, everyone admires you expect one. Hopefully that changes
2.8K 114 51
This is a story about Y/n being the daughter of the famous Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. She loves being their daughter and couldn't ask for anythi...
137K 3.1K 40
#1 in chrisevans #1 in evans #1 in chris #1 in chrisevanslove #1 in stan #1 in boston #1 in sebastianstan #2 in secretdating #2 in friends #2 in call...
933 33 5
COMPLETE (Feb. 28, 2020)! After the events that took place during Endgame, Sebastian Stan is eager to put the past (and his unrequited love for Chris...