✧ Lonely Qingxin | π†πžπ§π¬π‘...

By 3thereal

Teyvat, a paracosm filled with amazing unique characters we all know and love. This is a collection of Short... More

Xiao: Sweet Surprise
Xiao: Wounded
Xiao: Forgotten
Xiao: The Last Yaksha
Xiao: A Ray of Sunlight on a Rainy Day
Xiao: Her Spirit Never Left.
Diluc: The Dove & The Phoenix Pt. 1
Diluc: The Dove & The Phoenix Pt.2
Diluc: The Dove & The Phoenix Pt. 3
Chongyun: Yin & Yang Pt. 1
Chongyun: Yin & Yang Pt. 2
Chongyun: Yin & Yang Pt. 3
Xiao: Salty yet Sweet Pt.1
Xiao: Salty yet sweet Pt.2
Xiao: Salty yet Sweet Pt.3
Author's Note.
Xiao: Heaven's Fall
Xiao: Yaksha's Fate
Kaeya: Blue Seelie
Xiao: A Night well Spent Together
Author's Note.

Xiao: A Butterfly & Crystal Flies for You.

1.3K 45 1
By 3thereal

Fluff

(Fem x Reader)

Hope you enjoyed this! I loved writing this one. Too cute for me. 

———-

"Thank you for all this Xiao." you said as you placed your head on his chest. You could hear the sound of his heartbeat. He placed his hand on your head, stroking your hair

"You're welcome (Y/N)"

That was how (Y/N)'s day ended. Let's rewind a couple hours back, back to the start of the day. At Dawn, before the sun rays touched the landscape of Liyue.

———

Xiao stood alone on top of Mt. Tianheng, wearing his mask with his large jade spear in hand. He took a deep breath, seemed like his daily job of Conquering evil spirits had been done.

He took off his mask and sat down as he stared at the sight before him he contemplated about tomorrow.

"It's (Y/n)'s Birthday tomorrow..."

He was clueless since this concept was new to him. He never celebrated birthdays, it was something he never cared for. But this time it's different, this was a first for him.

He began brainstorming, diving into old memories thinking of ways to come up with a proper gift to commemorate her birthday.

He groaned "I fail to understand these mortals."

He wanted to ask for help but was hesitant. He was used to working alone, he never asked for help. Any problem he had he'd solve it on his own but this was not something he was familiar with.

After a couple minutes of silence and deep contemplation. He thought of a few things

"Well, better get to it.This is for you (Y/N)"

————-

"can't escape!"

Xiao finally reached his hand and grabbed that last pesky Crystal fly that was desperately flying away, dodging his attempts to capture it. He looked at the amount of crystal flies he caught.

"I got carried away.."

He had inadvertently caught way too many crystal flies. Why was he capturing crystal flies in the first place? Well he thought it would make for a nice accessory to put in (Y/N)'s hair.

"These would look so pretty in her silky (H/c) hair." He pondered to himself. What else can I get for her? He was beginning to run out of time, he was determined to finish gathering some items before you woke up since he knew you would definitely be clinging on to him for answers.

The sky started to lose it's darkness, the sun was rising. Xiao decided to head back and get some things done for your special day.

As morning hit Liyue, Xiao walked the path to Wangshu Inn. He hoped that you were still asleep

His eyes darted around the Inn, looking for you; paranoid. But you were nowhere to be seen.

"Hello, Xiao. How are you doing."

He glared at her, and muttered a response.

"I'm doing well." he approached her desk catching her attention.

"Anything I can help you with?"

"Uh, Can i ask..(Y/N)..When she wakes up and if she asks for me. Tell her i'm not here." He requested

Though she felt that this was an odd request She didn't inquire about it, and obliged. He said nothing more to her and walked up the stairs headed to the top floor.

————-

Your eyes fluttered open. Another morning is going to be spent doing commissions and other menial tasks. But the though of seeing Xiao made you not want to go back to bed and sulk all day being unproductive. However, work must be done no matter how mundane it may be. You groggily left the comfort of your bed and got dressed. 

As you stepped out of your room to greet Verr Goldet. She happily wished you happy birthday. You thanked her feeling a bit embarrassed. It's been a while since you celebrated your birthday, most people would forget about it to your dismay but eventually you stopped caring for it.

"Morning, is Xiao Around?" You asked

She shook her head, telling you that he had just left the Inn a few minutes ago.

"Oh, I see" you sighed but shook off the sad feeling.

He is an Adeptus after all, he's got his own duties and you've got your tasks that must be done too. You immediately set off to complete all the commissions that were assigned to you.

Xiao let out a relieved sigh, He was there all along; hiding from you. Now that you were out of the way he could calmly take his time to make a gift for you. 

He went up to the roof, his usual spot. There He sat down, spreading a bunch of gingko leaves that he had collected, in front of him. He scratched his head and tried hard to form something out of the fragile leaves.

"maybe a butterfly adepti amulet would make a good gift. What would make a good gift for her? Don't mortals have this saying 'it's the thought that counts.' I just hope she likes this." He murmured to himself

He twisted the stem of the leaves, putting them together and folding them to form a lovely amber colored butterfly.

He held it out in front of him inspecting it. Using some of his anemo power he let it float around in the wind. The fan shaped leaves looked just like butterfly wings.

"I tried (Y/N).." he sighed

He grabbed the butterfly that was floating in mid air and kept it safe with him making sure the leaves dont get crushed.

Meanwhile, You completed your commissions with great efficacy. You breathed a sigh of relief. Wiping the beads of sweat off your forehead, It was time for you to go back and rest. You couldn't wait to just plop onto the comfy bed and perhaps have a little chat with Xiao.

"Hope he returned to the Inn. I miss him already." 

———

"Xiao! There you are!" You called out to the brooding yaksha who was standing against the rail of the balcony. He groaned 

"Aw, not even a welcome back?" You pouted.

He was silent for a few minutes before he spoke.

"...How was your day Y/N?"

"Ah, much better now."

You delivered a wide smile and changed your focus to the sight before you. He stared at you from the side and folded his arms. Several thoughts rushed through his mind. Beneath his stoic expression and behavior, he was just contemplating what would be his next move. 

He decided to just go with his gut, He held your hand gently which startled you but you weren't complaining.

"X-Xiao?"

He looked down, not meeting your eyes.

"Xiao? What is it spit it out."

"Happy birthday (Y/N)" he said 

The wide smile on your face conveyed the joy you felt at the moment. 

"I'm so happy that you remembered, took you long silly" you smirked and playfully edged your elbow into his arm.

"I'm unfamiliar with this entire mortal concept of commemorating one's birth. To me it's redundant." He spat. 

He was always opinionated and didn't care much about what others may think. He was cold, but he had a polite and gentle side to him that only a few could see.

"Oh, I see." Your face fell down slightly. 

"but...i don't mind spending time with you." 

He didn't sound so confident this time, in fact he sounded timid actually. You could tell by the rosy cheeks and his gaze being affixed to the ground.

You giggled, and grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's go someplace else just the two of us!" 

"Is that how you want to spend your time?"

You nodded, he accepted your request and went with you out for a stroll. You decided to visit Luhua pool.

"Where are we going (Y/N)?" He asked

"Let's go to Luhua pool! It's so beautiful there and peaceful too. Which i think is something we both need." You beamed

"Luhua pool? It is indeed waning and relaxing. I could enjoy a picturesque place like that with you. Thank you."

His statement made you go red in the face. You were overjoyed

"You're welcome, Xiao."

————-

The scenery was breathtaking, the timing was right too. The sun had begun to set, orange and pink hues stretched across the landscape. The cool breeze from the pools were soothing. You could tell Xiao was entranced by the beauty of the nature that surrounded you both. He face held a relieved expression spread out on his face.

You took a deep breath, this was better than any grandiose party. Spending time with the one person you love in a beautiful peaceful place like this far from the crowd. It was calming.

you felt Xiao's soft hand on yours, he squeezed it gently. "You have my thanks, (Y/N)" He pulled you slightly close to him and pulled out a crystal fly he had caught earlier

"A crystal fly?"

He nodded and Stroked your silky (h/c) locks as he put one in your hair. The iridescent surface of the crystal reflected the sunlight making it gleam. You were flustered and couldn't look at him in the eye. He studied your expression

"Cute..." he whispered under his breath.

"Hm? Did you say something?"

He shook his head looking away, "Ah, I collected some crystal flies since i had nothing to do this morning, I got carried away though." He chuckled as he showed you the other crystal flies.

You laughed. "This is all so nice, I couldn't have asked for anything better."

"Wait, Uh..i have something else for you."

You raised your brow, he reached for the Butterfly he made out of Gingko leaves. He breathed out seeing that it was still in one piece.

He handed it to you. "H-Here. It's a butterfly i made from leaves"

You took one look at it and giggled. Xiao hand was trembling slightly which led him to quickly grab your hand and placing the butterfly in your palms.

"O-okay take it. It's an Adepti Amulet. It staves off evil." He stuttered

He put in the effort to try to make this day special, you felt overwhelmed with joy. You could hardly contain it.

"I love it. Thank you so much!" You said earnestly.

"I'm glad." He sighed and smiled to himself. 

You looked at the Amulet, you decided to wear it and never take it off. He watched you from a distance, his eyes seemed apprehensive  for some reason. You felt like he was afraid to do something. Afraid or shy? Nevertheless you decided to ask about it.

"Xiao, something on your mind?" You inquired

He looked down at his hands fidgeting in place. He said nothing at all, after a deep sigh he simply inched forward towards you and the next thing you knew, You felt his soft lips press against yours, you placed your hand on his back slowly pulling him closer. 

He pulled away, too soon to your dismay. Regardless, it was a moment that you'll never forget. A moment he wouldn't forget either.

A wide awkward smirk was plastered on your face. He grabbed his arm, staring at his feet, silent.

"I...don't think i'll ever understand you mortals." He stated.

You rolled your eyes at his remark followed by a smirk. 

————

Soon night time  had fallen upon you two. The view of the stars was a cherry on top. You stared up at the vast sky resting you head on his shoulder with your fingers were interlocked with his. Time flies when you're having a good time, since It was too late to head back to Wangshu Inn you proposed that you'd both stay right there until dawn.

"Let's spend the night here, under the stars."

"I don't mind that idea at all." Xiao smiled.

His smile was a sight to behold. It was a rarity to see him smile which all the more made this day even better.

"Thank you for all this Xiao." you said as you placed your head on his chest. You could hear his heartbeat. He placed his hand on your head, stroking your hair. 

"You're welcome (Y/N)"

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 24 11
I have decided to collect them here. I have two other one shots for Xiao Maybe I will add them here later. Requests are open, I don't have a form...
3.4M 53.8K 112
Has β–ͺ︎fluff β–ͺ︎angst β–ͺ︎smut β–ͺ︎au's β–ͺ︎fem!reader I probably wont do any of the girls bc idk how to write for them
6.3K 147 40
Headcanons, oneshots, fanfics and drabbles of characters from Genshin Impact (could be x reader or ship!)
20.1K 419 24
!ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING PLEASE BE NICE! No lemons for you 🫡 Mostly fluff Only males sorry Obviously I do not own Genshin impact (I also do not o...