THE GILMORE GIRLS

By Bella22222227

A mother Lorelai Gilmore, twin sisters Rory Gilmore and Eva Gilmore. Rory is the all around good girl. Smart... More

Characters
S1 E1 : "Pilot" (Part 1)
S1 E1: "Pilot" (Part 2)
S1 E2: "The Gilmore's First Day at Chilton" (Part 1)
S1 E2 : "The Gilmores First Day at Chilton" (Part 2)
S1 E3 : "Kill Me Now"
S1 E4 : "The Deer Hunters" (Part 1)
S1 E5 : "Cinnamon's Wake" (Part 1)
S1 E5 : "Cinnamon's Wake" (Part 2)
S1 E6 : "Birthday Parties" (Part 1)
S1 E6 : "Birthday Parties" (Part 2)
S1 E7 : "Kiss and Tell" (Part 1)
S1 E7 : "Kiss and Tell" (Part 2)
S1 E8 : "Love & War & Snow" (Part 1)
S1 E8 : "Love & War & Snow" (Part 2)
S1 E9 : "The Dance" (Part 1)

S1 E4 : "Deer Hunters" (Part 2)

594 14 5
By Bella22222227

After school I met Tristan in the gym just like he told me to. Of course with him being Tristan he was a tad late, but nothingless he did show up and even brought some snacks.

I made sure to page mom that I was going to study here and she just replied, 'Okay. Be good.' Tristan and I started about 4:30 and currently it is 6.

"The 'Comedy of Errors' - written?" Tristan asked the question off of one of the practice tests that we found.

"1590." I spoke clear, sure of that answer. "Published?" He challenged. "1698?" I questioned myself this time.

"1623. Close." He said as he flipped the page. "How is that close?" I asked him as I shook my head. "You got the 16 part right." He explained.

"I was off by 75 years." I exclaimed. "Well, anything under 100 is close." He said, smirking.

"What kind of rule is that?" I questioned. "I'm running the study session here." He smiled before looking back at the book.

"Okay, Richard the third?" He asked another. "1591." I guessed. "Ehh." He imitated a buzzer noise, indicating that I was wrong.

"'93." I guessed again.  "Ehh." He made the noise again. "'96." I said again, I knew it was in the 90's. "Ehhh."

"That's really starting to get annoying." I angrily said as I put my head down on the desk. "Okay, I'll stop." He laughed at my frustration.

"What was the answer?" I mumbled, still resting on the desk. "1592. You were close the first time." He informed me. "Ughh." I huffed as I banged my head on the table.

"Hey, you'll get it. Let's just keep going and we'll come back." He said as he opened to a new page. I lifted my head to look at him.

"Thanks for doing this by the way." I added feeling a little guilty that he's here. I'm sure he would rather be anywhere but here.

"It's no problem." He shook his head then smiled, "Plus now I understand how much you need it."

"Oh shut up." I laughed a little and shoved his arm. He laughed a little too before saying, "Okay, let's get back."

"Alright." I huffed in response. "The Sonnets?" He questioned. "154 poems of 14 lines." I stated.

"Expect," He said, wanting me to finish. "Except for 126, which is 12 lines. They're written in Iambic Pentameter, except for 145, which is in Tetrameter." I finished.

"See, you got the Sonnets down." He smiled. "Yeah, now just everything else." I complained.

"You know, you're doing a lot better than you think." He assured me. "Really?" I questioned what he thought was good.

"Yeah, I mean yes you miss a question every now and then, but I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow." Tristan reassured. "Thanks." I sweetly said with a smile.

~~~

Tristan and I continued to study and I was getting a lot better than I was when we started. Currently I am reviewing some material before he quizzes me on it.

It's around 8:30 and I could tell that we were both getting tired. "Okay, you ready?" He asked. "Um, yeah." I responded as I handed him my notebook.

He asked me the question and I answered it incorrectly, which of course made me fuss a bit, but he made me try again and I got it correct.

Suddenly he shut my note book and looked at me. "Why don't you come over to my place? We could continue to study there?" He asked.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." I tried to be polite. "C'mon. You could stay in the guest room. I promise I won't try anything, plus this way we could eat something and then stay up as long as needed to study before getting some shut eye." He tried to convince me.

I looked around the library, trying to think of an excuse, but honestly I was hungry and getting something to eat would be nice, but I don't want to upset Justin or mom even.

"My parents are home, so I really can't do anything if that's what you're worried about."

I let out a breath and looked at him. "Let me ask my mom." I told him. "Yeah. Sure, you do that." He smiled as he started to pack up his things.

I quickly paged mom asking if I could spend the night with Brook instead of Tristan because I know she would've said no if it were a boy and she never needs to know.

She quickly paged back, "Sure. Do whatever is needed. I think Rory and I are gonna pull an all nighter here, so have fun."

"She said yes." I informed Tristan as I started to put some of my things away. "Cool. Let's go." He replied as he grabbed my last book and led us out of Chilton.

~~~

Once we made it back to his place we took a short break and got some food. His parents must be asleep or just don't care that he is home, because they haven't come down to see who is in the house yet, but at least he didn't have to explain to them why he brought a girl over.

When we finished eating he brought me up to the guest room. It was a big room that was styled nicely with a walking in closet and master bath.

"I'm just across the hall, but before we go to bed why don't we study just a bit more." He offered. "That would be great thanks." I replied as we took a seat on the bed and got to studying.

After a while we got more comfortable and laid down on the bed, facing the foot of the bed as he read off some questions.

I was getting most of them right by the end of the night. He asked me another question and I answered with a yawn, which made him yawn. "Correct." He spoke after yawning.

"I'm tired." I said as I rolled onto my back. "Yeah. I'm getting there myself." He revealed.

"What time is it?" I asked through another yawn. "1:24." He said as he looked at the clock on the wall.

"We should probably head to bed." I indicated. "Yeah. Probably." He noted as he slowly got up.

"I'll see you in the morning, Magdalene." He whispered. "Night blond boy." I added with a smile as he shut the door behind him.

I picked up all my notes, deciding that I would just quickly review them in the morning. I put them aside and got comfortable under the covers before sleep soon took over me.

~~~

"Good morning!" Tristan exclaimed rather loudly as he barged into the room. "Ugh. Go to hell." I said as I threw a pillow at him.

He caught it, "Not a morning person. Got it." He thought aloud. "Well we've got to get going if you want to take this test so, up and at 'em." He said as he pulled me up by the arms.

"Okay, okay. Just let me use the bathroom." I told him before swigging my legs off the bed and getting up.

"Meet me downstairs at the door. We'll get breakfast out." He instructed then left the room.

I quickly walked to the bathroom and tried my best to fix my make-up or at least what's left of it, as with my hair.

When I decided that I looked decent I grabbed my bag with all my notes and met Tristan by the door. "Ready?" He quizzed. "Yep." I answered as we walked out to his car.

~~~

We arrived at Chilton and went to our designated room. They assigned the room by last name today so Rory and I should have the same room, but she wasn't here yet.

Tristan and I stopped off at a breakfast place to get some food and I reviewed my notes in the car on the way here.

I'm glad that we study together because he really helped me prepare for this test and I feel way more confident now.

Before we split he told me that I was going to do well and that I shouldn't worry too much about it, but of course I'm going to.

I took a seat in the back and waited until Mr. Medina came in with the tests. He told us not to start and that he had to go over instructions before, but he was going to pass them out.

I was starting to get worried that Rory wasn't here, but maybe they just put her in a different room than me.

Mr. Medina started to go over instructions before he gave us the go ahead to start. I took in a deep breath and let it out before I started.

~~~

I got to question 10 pretty easily before the door opened. Everyone looked up to see who it was as the room was dead silent before.

No!

I watched Rory enter the room. "I'm sorry." She said as she walked to an empty seat. "Everyone, back to your tests." He instructed, but of course everyone wanted the drama. I tried to continue but because of the noise it was difficult.

"Miss Gilmore, you're gonna have to wait in the library." He said as he chased Rory to her seat. "But what about the test?" She questioned.

I can't believe she's late.

I stared at my paper, trying my hardest to focus on the question in front of me.

"I'm afraid you've missed the test." He told her. "No." Rory said in denial.

"We start class at 8:05." He started. "No." Rory kept saying. "That's when I need people in their seats." He instructed her.

"Please." She begged him.

"I'm sorry. It's the rules." He informed her. "But you don't understand. I was up all night studying. And then I missed my bus, so I had to drive." She exclaimed.

"Let's discuss this outside." He tried.

"So, I'm driving down this road, I stop and I get hit by a deer." She continued.

She hit a deer!

"You hit a deer?" He asked her, worried. "I got hit by a deer." She made it clear. Mr. Medina smiled like she was making it up, but Rory doesn't make things up.

"You don't believe me? I've got antler prints on the side of my moms car." She told him. "Rory come on." He said calmly.

"No! You have to let me take this test!" She exclaimed not so calmly. "I'm ready for this test. I know everything about Shakespeare." She rambled.

"Okay, okay. You need to calm down now." He again tried to get her to stop.

"I know his birthday, his mother's name and the kind of ink he uses-" She started to tell Mr. Medina before that annoying girl from History whispered, "Loser" to the girl next to her.

"And just what is wrong with you, huh?!" Rory yelled at the girl.

Omg! Yes! Good for you, sis

I cheered in my head. I didn't want to get in trouble for cheering aloud.

"You already have everything. You already have the grades and the status!" She continued to yell, as Paris looked away and down at her test.

"What the hell is wrong with you that you have this constant need to be the biggest jerk in the world?" She questioned, but didn't want the answer.

"Okay, let's go." Mr. Medina interrupted and pulled Rory a bit to get her to move, but she wasn't having it.

"Huh? What's up?" She challenged Paris. "What's up, Quippy? Why so silent?" Rory finished as she smiled, happy about her confrontation.

"Outside! Now!" Mr. Medina raised his voice. This time Rory listened and walked outside.

"Back to your tests." Mr. Medina instructed before joining Rory outside. Everyone went right back to their tests so I joined them and just tried to focus on it, while in the back of my head I felt bad for Rory.

~~~

I finished up the test pretty fast, before Mr. Medina came back, so I just sat and waited for him to come back.

I was probably the 8th person done and I felt really good about it. Soon enough a substitute came into the class and collected the tests that were done and we had to wait for the others.

I just wanted to get out of here so I could go and see what happened with Rory.

To pass some time I decided that I would just glare and the back of Paris' head until we were released. She felt me staring and looked back at me once.

I just gave her a shrugged and kept staring. When she realized that I wasn't going to stop she scoffed and turned around.

After a while everyone finished their tests and she gathered them all up before dismissing us. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran towards the principal's office. I saw Rory and mom just sitting there outside the office on a bench with gloom faces.

I walked up to them and sat down next to mom. "You got hit by a deer?" I asked Rory, breaking the silence. She just looked at me and nodded.

I slowly shook my head, "How do you get hit by a deer?" Mom questioned to herself. "It just kinda happened." Rory didn't really want to explain.

"Well, let's get going shall we." Mom offered as we all got up. "Yeah." Rory said. "I'll see you guys at home." I added. "Sounds good." Mom replied as she took Rory by the shoulders and walked outside.

"Hey Magdalene!" Tristan said as he walked up from behind me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey." I greeted back. "No Blond boy, I seem to be making progress." He observed. "Or I'm just not in the mood." I objected.

"What did you not do good on the test?" He questioned, furrowing his eyebrows. "No, the test went great." I informed him.

"Then why so glum?" He asked, standing in front of me. "Rory was late and she wasn't able to take the test. Just feel bad for her." I told him.

"Mary was late?" He questioned. "Yes and her name is Rory!" I made that clear. "Yeah, not going to stop me, but that does suck." He tried to sympathize.

"Yeah, but there's nothing that can be done now." I thought aloud. "True. Why don't I walk you to your next class." He offered.

"Thanks." I decided that I would let him and of course he did.

(A/N)
Sorry this one isn't as long, but it would have made the first part really long and I just wanted to separate them. But I'm giving it to you now to make up for it!

If you liked please VOTE and comment! It means a lot to me and I love seeing your comments. I will also respond as quickly as possible if there are any questions.

Love you lots xxx
Bella
May 17, 2021

Word Count 3787

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 58 16
We've all seen the show. And we all love Rory and Lorelai's mother and daughter relationship. But what if Rory had a similar relationship with someon...
348K 9.8K 43
She was the perfect small town girl. She was smart, kind, and polite to everyone she met. But she had big dreams, dreams that went far beyond the tow...
1.4K 51 20
We've all seen the show. And we all love Rory and Lorelai's mother and daughter relationship. But what if Rory had a similar relationship with someon...
58.2K 2K 25
This is inspired by some of the other Gilmore Girls fanfiction I've read where Rory has a twin sister. ---------------------------------- Alice Chri...