faceless | dreamwastaken

De sunnysaps

dream x oc "wrong number sorry." "wait no please, stay." "so is george a 36 year old from... Mais

introducing...
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65 - bonus chapter

40

21K 738 503
De sunnysaps

"i know, i know! it's last minute but i think it would be cool to surprise them." george said rubbing the back of his neck.

"oh my god! do it!" belle exclaimed full of excitement, "if you get a flight that lands at about two thirty i can pick you up on the way home and you can surprise them!"

"you're okay with it?" he asked with a nervous chuckle.

"of course! go book your flights, dumbass." she grinned.

and so he did, of course belle was excited to see george again but she was even more excited to see the look on alex's face when george came through the door.

"okay so there is one that lands at two forty." he said looking through all the times.

"yeah that sounds fine, i can pick you up and drive back to our place." she nodded.

"ok i'll book it." he said smiling ear to ear.

belle and george sat on discord talking out every little detail, making sure this would be the perfect surprise for alex.

.....

omg has george told
you what's happening
yet?

he has!

the plan sounds
amazing, they'll love
it

i hope so, he seemed
so nervous

it was cute, they both
totally like each other

oh 100% it's so
painfully obvious

so ur picking him up?

i am!

can't believe he gets
to see u again before
i do

is someone in their
jealous arc rn?

no

you so are

and don't worry, just
3 weeks away :]

i can't wait <3

....

"what are you smiling at?" kayden asked looking over at belle.

"nothing." she said putting her phone down, "how'd that biology exam go today?"

"i'm not sure, i probably failed." the boy shrugged, not seeming that bothered.

"you don't seem too worried about it." she pointed out.

"i'm not really, i'm pretty sure i've passed all my other ones and i don't even need biology." he explained, "i've applied for a teaching course next year."

"so you decided on primary teacher?" she asked curiously.

"mhm." he hummed scrolling through his phone.

"that's cool. i'm sure you'll do great." she smiled brightly.

"thanks." he smiled back looking at her for a second before turning to face his phone again.

...

belle went back up into her room so she could watch the video george had just uploaded without disturbing kayden.

the video was of him trying to beat minecraft while dream was a horse. she'd be lying if she said her face didn't light up a little more everytime dream spoke.

after getting through about twenty minutes of the video she got a call from discord on her phone.

"hello?" she answered almost straight away.

"belle!" quackity yelled.

"hi alex!" she said, smile evident in her voice.

"i'm streaming and i need you to end a debate for me." he said sounding desperate.

"um, okay?" she replied unsurely.

"okay so," he cut himself off with a laugh, "do you ship dnf? i keep saying you do but chat doesn't believe me."

"oh i most definitely do." she giggled at the stupid question, "why did this come up?"

"i don't know! they just started talking about it and wouldn't give up until they found out." he cried out. "i'm so fed up of everything being about dream and george." he joked, "why can't people focus on our love instead?"

"our love?" belle repeated laughing.

"yes! dream and george are alright together but us? we would be perfect. we could break the internet!" he continued to joke.

"mhm." she hummed, "i'm sure we could."

"i actually saw a fanfic of us the other day!" he said excitedly.

"why were you looking for fanfics?" she burst into a fit of giggles.

"i was reading some for a stream! then i came across one of us." he explained.

"i see, did you read it?" she asked curiously.

"no! but we should read it together." he suggested.

"let's do it!" belle agreed.

"okay i'll leave you too it. chats getting fed up of all our flirting." he teased.

"you're going to make them believe we actually like each other." she jokingly scoffed.

"that's because we do!" he quickly retaliated before hanging up.

belle laughed to herself about his little antics and decided to lurk on his stream. she picked up her laptop and joined to see him talking to chat about how 'their feelings were real, belle just hasn't realised it yet.'

twitchuser1 | belles in chat
twitchuser6 | hi belle!
twitchuser18 | BELLE
belleisgone | quackity stop telling people we are in love

"belle why won't you just admit we have something special?" he fake cried, "imagine how much we would be able to trend together! we'd trend more than you and dream."

belleisgone | i don't want to trend with you

"how could you say that, mi amour?" he held his heart in pain, "i want you. i NEED you."

belleisgone | isn't ur brother round rn? keep in mind he is hearing you without any context atm

"maybe he'll hear how heartbroken i am and come comfort me since you won't." he wiped a pretend tear, "we're breaking up. and i'm taking the kids."

belleisgone | good. i never wanted them!
belleisgone | remember john has a peanut allergy

"oh." he nervously laughed, "you should have told me that earlier."

belleisgone | DID YOU KILL OUR ONLY SON?
twitchuser54 | i'm so confused
twitchuser63 | quackity and belles son dies *real life cannon*
dreamwastaken | i just joined and i'm so confused
georgenotfound | i've been here the whole time and im still lost

"shit dreams here!" he took a deep breath, "don't worry dream nothings going on here." he smiled.

dreamwastaken | don't worry i'll watch the VOD 😁
belleisgone | hi dream! :]
twitchuser8 | dreams going to be jealous
dreamwastaken | hi belle! :]
georgenotfound | hi george :[

belle continued to watch quackitys stream, george eventually joined and the pair read some more fanfics. dream even joined at one point and quackity got them to read dnf ones on stream.

"i can't read that!" george retaliated.

"just do it!" quackity yelled.

"no!" george yelled back.

"you never take this job seriously!" quackity complained hitting his desk repeatedly.

authors note

i love quackity sm

anywayyyy george meet
up soon, and then dream
meet up 👀👀👀

i hope you're doing amazing,
i love you <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

106K 5.1K 60
Here we go again ❗️Warnings❗️ •Contains mature language •Any scenes that might not be suitable for all audiences will have an addition...
11.6K 271 8
One day y/n gets a text out of the blue from a random number. Y/n knows nothing about him heck she doesn't even know his name. This story will follow...
1.3M 37.5K 52
[COMPLETED] When a small, struggling streamer gets raided by Dream and his friend Sapnap, she can't help but reach out and thank him. Months later on...
108K 1.9K 33
Y/N is just your everyday 20 year old girl with a normal and basic life... except for the peircing screams of her older brother, George. ~ Y/N uses s...