Revenge (V-DEKU AU)

By sunnidae_

ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

26

1.1K 33 65
By sunnidae_

we are getting close to 30k! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you are enjoying the story so far

Sorry for the wait, if you were waiting

Anyways onto the next chapter~

Ok so we are still on a flashback. I'm explaining what's happening while Reiki and Chiyui are fighting Tomura

As soon as Deku stepped out of the car, he felt slightly uneasy. Will he be faced with questions from his classmates about why he was so late? Maybe he could sneak in through the
window, heal his injuries before any questioning, and get off scot free.

"See ya later Izuku! Have fun with your friends!" Toga closed the door and drove off before Izuku could return a goodbye or any answer, though it was for the best.

Izuku stuck with the idea he created and climbed up a tree that reached his window. Luckily he always led the window hatch unlocked with all of the times he has had to sneak out.

To his surprise, Izuku found a mess of furniture and clothing replacing his usually somewhat clean room.

Hmm who went through my room?

The room still smelt of blood and rust, which at this point he was used to. Luckily Izuku didn't hide anything in his room for fear of this exact moment happening.

Present Time

Bakugou was actually in the middle of the street. It was definitely late at night.
He could see stars and separate buildings, but not Izuku anywhere.

Todoroki told him that Izuku should be there any minute, but Bakugou didn't buy it.
He also didn't listen when everyone told him not to go out alone.

Bakugou was actually starting to get suspicious of Todoroki. He was acting strange and oddly defensive when it came to Izuku.

Was something that he wasn't aware of happening between the two?

Stupid deku, getting lost like the loser you are..can't believe I'm actually trying to find you when I should be sleeping. Deku come back idiot. You should be with everyone else. I screwed up, I know that now

Bakugou looked at the dried up scar on his wrist. That's why..I'm giving it back.

"Kacchan?"

Bakugou turned around at the sound of the coincidental soft voice. Izuku was standing under a store awning. He looked half relieved and half terrified.

"Deku! What the hell!? Where were you!?"

"Oh I got lost when trying to find the store. I was going to get Ochaco some Mochi, but I guess it's too late to go off on my own." chuckled the green haired boy with his old goofy grin.

"Ugh you asshole, come back to the dorms so I can get some fucking sleep."

"But now that your here, can we drop by the store real quick before it closes?" pleaded Izuku with his famous puppy dog eyes.

"Alright fine whatever, but you better have brought money."

Looks like Deku hasn't changed as much as I thought. thought Bakugou, holding back a smirk, before getting dragged off by Izuku.

"HEY HEY HEY STOP PULLING SO HARD YOU DAMN NERD!"

Bakugou was getting increasingly confused.
"Deku you idiot, we're going the wrong way. The mochi shop is the other direction."

When receiving no response from Izuku, he tried to wriggle free from his grasp. Why was the nerd so damn strong!?

"Deku are you even listening? Where the hell are you taking me?" At this point, instead of turning away and leaving, Bakugou was too invested in learning about whatever Izuku was trying to do.

After walking (struggling) for a good 15 minutes, someone finally said something back.

Only it wasn't Izuku.

"Aw look, some helpless kids." cooed a female voice from behind them.

Bakugou swiftly escaped from Deku's grasp and kicked in the direction of the voice.

"HAHAHAAA! NICE TRY! I'D KEEP QUIET IF I WERE YOU THOUGH!" laughed another female voice.

"Come with us UA students! We won't hurt ya!"

"GO TO HEEELL!" Bakugou stuck out his hand preparing to shoot a nasty explosion, when something lotiony slathered against his hand.

"Hey what gives? My quirk isn't working!" growled Bakugou, turning to Deku, who was already slumped on the ground, passed out.

"Wanna join your friend here?" the taller female took off her mask and beanie, letting a sheet of silver hair fall down to her shoulders.

"I don't go down without a fight unlike useless Deku here. Prepare to die!"

Bakugou was skilled in hand to hand combat even without his quirk. This would be easy.

That was before the silver haired girl put her cold hand over his mouth. She had some sort of chemical on her hand. It must be some sort of poison, because Bakugou immediately felt drowsy.

"Feeling ok? Katsuki Bakugou?"

"No....no...nn~"

Bakugou joined Deku on the floor and both were heaved into the abandoned store.

———

When Bakugou woke up, he immediately looked around trying to spot anyone he could.

Izuku was sitting in a chair next to Bakugou, with a gag in his mouth and cloth tied holding him to the chair.

Bakugou soon realized he had the same.

It wasn't a dream. We were kidnapped by villains...do I have my quirk back yet?

Bakugou tried to activate it, but it was freezing cold. If he used One For All, it would be too risky.

Suddenly the two girls from before came out.

They weren't wearing masks or anything. Bakugou internally laughed at how foolish they were. When he got out of here, he could just report them.

The silver haired girl bent down and chopped the gag off of Izuku to Bakugou's surprise.

"If you stop and listen, I'll take off your gag too."

Bakugou couldn't answer clearly so he nodded his head. What was happening?

"Deku do you know what's going on?! You brought me over here you bastard!"

"Kacchan! I don't know anything!" cried Deku, free from his mask.

"I smell a lie! What do you extras want?"

"Kacchan! Don't talk back to them! I don't want them to hurt you!" Deku had tears in his eyes.

"You should listen to your friend." advised the other girl, who had hair like glitter glue, before bringing a knife to his wrist.

Bakugou winced in anticipation as the knife touched his skin. It didn't cut him though.

"KACCHAN!"

Bakugo finally realized something that he didn't want to even consider.

....

"You're not even deku, are you?"

"KACCHAN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??"

"Dek-Izuku doesnt call me Kacchan. So what's going on here?"

After a long period of awkward silence, the most disturbing noise filled the room.

Distorted manical laughter. A mix of Deku and a female voice.

"HAHAHAAAHAA I GUESS YOU CAUGHT ME! Ahh I've been trying to help myself! The knife on your wrist was so temping!" giggled Deku, with a melting face.

Bakugou was thoroughly disturbed and wanted to look away at this point.

"Perhaps we met at the training camp, you know, where Izu Kun was framed?" Toga took out her knife and cut herself loose.

"ALRIGHT SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON HERE! OR IM KILLING ALL THREE OF YOU BASTARDS!"

"Toga dial it down. Remember what we came here to do? Katsuki, your a UA student, right?"

Toga pouted as Reiki stole her knife.

"LIKE I HAVE TO ANSWER YOU! TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"

Bakugou tried to wriggle out of his seat with all of his remaining strength but to no use. It's like they were bonded by some sort of glue.

"Ok ok no more games I get it." Reiki stood forward and moved Toga's knife to his left cheek. Bakugou tried not to show any reaction even though he was terrified.

"You know what? FINE!" Bakugou charged up One For All at 10 percent and broke out of the ropes with ease. "YOU WANT A FIGHT? THEN A FIGHT YOU'LL GET! AND HOW DID YOU GUYS GET DEKU'S BLOOD!"

Reiki's manical smile returned to hide her worried thoughts about accidentally screwing up the plan.

"Same way we get everyone's blood! Now if you'll just listen to us for just one moment!"

Bakugou took no hesitation in punching Reiki in the stomach, causing her to fold and fly into the wall.

"ANYONE ELSE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY BEFORE I KILL THEM?"

Chi scurried behind the table where Reiki was laying, blood slowly trickling out her mouth.

"STOP IT! STOP IT! WE HAVE INFORMATION! IF YOU WERENT SUCH A THICK HEADED MORON, YOU WOULD LISTEN GODDAMIT!" screamed Chi, pulling up Reiki's body.

Toga giggled like a maniac, probably from the bloodshed.

"Toga, stop being weird. We have to be serious right now.." choked out Reiki shuffling her body against the wall.

Toga's eyes narrowed as she turned to Bakugou.

"We...found out that the league of villains..specifically Tomura....and All For One...is planning something big." mumbled Toga, her pupils dialing as she remembered the scared look on Chi's face back at the Hassakai HQ. "And well, we could use your help to stop him..."

Bakugou stood confused. "Why can't you just get the pros?!"

"Because we are villains, and you are the strongest 1A student, and well...other reasons."

Bakugou looked around at the three girls. "I know I'm the strongest, and you mentioned All For One?"

Bakugou remembered what All Might told him about All For One. I have to fight him...but I still want to give it back...

"Fine, I'll help you, but if any of you guys try anything funny, I'll blow your asses 6 feet under, got it?"

All three girls nodded with smiles.

"Thank you so much Katsuki. I'll give you my phone number, and I'll put you in the group chat." Reiki handed Bakugou a slip of paper with a number.

"Alright now can I still go to UA? Or is that too risky?" asked Bakugou, with serious eyes.

"Yeah, don't worry about that. I'll only text you when we need help."

"Tch, one more thing. Is Izuku ok?" asked Bakugou, turning his head back at the door.

"Yeah, the blood was from a while ago."

Bakugou closed the door and started running to the dorms as fast as he could. He knew he couldn't tell anyone anything about this stuff, but he was good at keeping secrets.

Izuku walked downstairs after looking out the window and seeing Bakugou. His eyes narrowed.

Why is he so late? It's 1:36..

Downstairs, everyone was still eating pizza and hanging out.

"Hey! Izuku! Long time no see!" beamed Kaminari, shoving a donut hole into his mouth, making the white powder shoot everywhere.

"hey...where's T-" Izuku turned to see Todoroki and Yaoyorozu together on the couch, both asleep.

Izuku brushed his hair out of his face and walked over to the kitchen to make something somewhat healthy.

"Yo, Midoriya, how's it hanging?!" exclaimed Mina, with a red lollipop in hand.

"Good."

"Mmm Kay, talk to ya later then?"

"Sure.."

Izuku finished chopping up vegetables and plopped them in with the udon noodles in boiling hot water.

The door finally opened and Bakugou came in.

They almost immediately locked eyes with eachother.

"Deku.."

Izuku just narrowed his eyes. "Need something?"

"Why is everyone up so damn late?"

"Cuz it's the last weekend before our next semester starts. Or at least that's what I'm guessing." said Izuku flatly, stirring the noodles. "I'm making udon, if you want any."

Bakugou was rather shocked at Izuku being chill rather than being angry at everything and everyone.

"I'll have some, I haven't had dinner yet." replied Bakugou, softer than usual. Maybe they were both tired and that's why they sounded calmer than usual.

"You like spicy food right?"

"Yeah why?"

"I added japones peppers."

Bakugou was a little flustered from this sudden caring nature.

"Here." Izuku pushed the bowl forward. It was beautiful at the least. It smelt surprisingly good and authentic.

"Yo Midobro! Can I get some udon?!"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Me four!"

That was enough to wake Todoroki and Momo up.

Todoroki felt something warm on his shoulder.

"yaoyorozu?"

"mmmm...."

Todoroki looked over the couch, being careful not to let Momo fall off the couch.

Izuku was scooping out servings of udon for everyone. Apparently he saw Todoroki, because he started walking towards him and Momo with two bowls of noodles.

"Midoriya.."

"Just take your noodles." ordered Izuku.

Izuku was already gone. He turned off the oven and walked upstairs with his own noodles.

"Deku. Wait up a second nerd."

But meanwhile downtown, The Tartarus Prison  recieved a new member.

Chisaki was sitting in his cell with his mask gone and his neat hair ruffled.

Across from him were two other inmates.

A big one with blonde hair, and a thinner one with bandages wrapping like a mask.

"Huh huh huh, well if it isn't the mafia boss?" teased the blonde, his prosthetic eye glowing in the shadows.

"Tch, like I haven't heard that you were bested by a 15 year old." growled Chisaki.

"Hey that wasn't a fair match! So shut your pie hole, shorty!"

The other guy chuckled. "Seems we were all defeated by a 15 year old. Izuku Midoriya."

Chisaki's eyes widened but then narrowed again. "He's a villain, the one who let the villains into the forest."

Muscular smiled and started laughing. "HAHAHAA NO HE WASNT! That little twerp beat the shit out of me! Gotta have respect!"

The last guy looked at the two of them. "Eh you say he's a villain now? He was the realest hero I've ever seen, after All Might. I have respect
for him."

Chisaki glared at the two. "But we are all in prison! And who's to blame!"

The blonde sighed. "Why do you need someone to blame? If we work together, we can break out easily."

"Well what are your names?" sighed Chisaki, looking around his cell.

"Call me Muscular."

"I'm the Hero Killer Stain."

Chisaki remembered Shigaraki.

"Call me Overhaul. You know what, I think I have an idea of who to target."

———

done and done ✔️

thank you for reading! I apologize if it isn't interesting, but I'm really trying hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 132 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
71.2K 2.2K 49
Have you ever seen those commercials where people screw up the most simplest of tasks in the most idiotic fashion ever? Yeah, that's basically what h...
144 13 7
"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ꜰɪɴᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ, ᴋɪᴅ. ɪᴛ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴜʀʙꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ." . . Five years ago, at...
67.5K 2.4K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...