COMPLICATED

By Calming_Serenity

Rodrick enjoys living carefree and being young. His relationship or lack there of with Mercedes is very compl... More

Position
Plottin'
Ricch Vibes
Money
Blue Streak
Feed Tha Streets
Poppin'
Chase tha Bag
Quality
HoodRicch
Baby Boy (Struggle)
Ricch Nigga
I Might
Uber
Free Game
4 Da Gang
Sak Passé
Late at Night
Heartless
Time

Fucc it Up

717 31 6
By Calming_Serenity

Versace sheets just to make love

__________________________

Mercedes

I looked down into Rodrick's eyes as I bounced up and down on his thick dick. I moved my hips in a slow motion taking in all of him.

"Shit Cedes" he groaned out placing his hands on my hips.

Rodrick's girthy nine inches hit every part of my core causing the wetness to flow rapidly. My walls hugged his shaft gently. It was as though I was tailor made to fit him. Rodrick flipped us over while still being inside of me. He placed both of my arms above my head and pounded into me roughly. I opened my legs as wide as they could go to accommodate his massive length.

"Hmm Roddy it's too much" I moaned out trying to get out of the hold he had on my wrists.

"Nah you gon' take this dick" he groaned burying his dick even deeper into my pussy.

Inaudible moans escaped through my lips as I felt Rodrick's dick in my stomach. My walls were pulsating around his length signaling my soon to be climax.

"Baby I'm gonna cum" I moaned.

"Let that shit out" he encouraged not letting up on me.

I felt a euphoric high as I came. My body shook a bit causing me to grab onto the black Versace sheets that covered the Queen sized bed. They were a gift from Rodrick after I moved into my new place. He slid into me with a powerful force causing me to jerk as a reaction. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he deep stroked me with so much passion. I threw my head back giving him full access to place kisses on my neck.

"Fuck" he groaned quickly pulling out and cumming on my stomach.

I took a deep breath as he released my arms. I watched him get up and walk to the adjoining bathroom. My arms were sore from Rodrick's hold on them. I rubbed them as I heard water running. A minute or so later Rodrick walked out with a wet rag.

"Lay back" he demanded.

I did as instructed, allowing my head to hit the soft pillow. He took the rag and wiped his cum off of my flat stomach. He flipped the rag onto the other side and wiped my pussy. He was gentle.

"Such a gentleman" I giggled.

"I'ma gangsta ma. Stop playing with me" he smirked.

Rodrick was most definitely a gangsta. He made his living in the streets which scared me. I was afraid one day I would get a call stating he was dead or in jail. Plus he was a well known Crip.

"What you thinking about?" he asked locking eyes with me.

"Um nothing" I said keeping it short.

He nodded and began slipping on his clothes. I watched how the Nike sweatsuit clung to his small frame.

"You don't have to rush off" I said getting out of bed.

I slipped my silk robe on before walking over to him. I'll admit that Rodrick and I didn't really have much of a relationship but I desperately wanted it to be more. Also I was older than him. He was twenty-two and I was thirty-five. It's a big age gap but Rodrick was special to me.

"You know I got shit to handle Cedes" he replied resting his hand on my plump ass.

Even though I was thirty-five I looked every bit of twenty-five. Fitness played a major part in my life. I was in the gym at least four times a week.

"I know but at least let me make you something to eat" I offered knowing he would decline.

He kissed my neck then my earlobe and finally my lips.

"Next time" he said.

He dug into his Louis Vuitton sling bag pulling out a stack of money. He placed the money in my hand.

"I don't need this Roddy" I said trying to give it back to him.

"I know but I want you to have it" he said before kissing my neck again.

I never needed Rodrick's money but he still gave it to me. He also liked to buy me many gifts. The money and gifts were great but I would rather a commitment from him. I was aware that I wasn't the only woman in his life which did hurt.

"I'ma hit you up later" he said before leaving.

I looked down at the hardwood floors sadly as I heard the front door slam shut.

Rodrick

Out of all my bitches, Cedes was the one I fucked with the most. She got most of my time and money. The other bitches I fucked with got dick and nothing else. While I cared about Cedes I wasn't ready to be with just her. I had to get to this money. Plus I was still young. I ain't really have a problem with her age. That shit was sexy actually. She was a grown ass woman. Not like these little bitches I fucked with from time to time. As I rode around in my all black Hellcat SRT, a call was announced on my bluetooth sound system. It was my nigga TJ. I accepted the call.

"What up nigga?" I greeted him.

"Ain't shit. You sliding through tonight?" he asked.

This nigga stayed having BNB parties. I couldn't lie his shit was lit.

"Yeah. I gotta stop by Shay house first" I said referring to my baby mama.

"You should bring her sexy ass through" he said making me get mad.

"Nigga don't make me murk yo ass."

"Never that. I'll see you tonight muthafucka."

He ended the call allowing the new Lil Baby track to continue playing through the speakers. TJ was my nigga. We been down since middle school but he been doing too much lately. Every time I brought up Shay this nigga was all smiles and shit. If I found out he did any fuck shit with my BM, I'm killing him and her. When I got to her house I parked out front. Besides Cedes, I also gave Shay money and I help her with the rent. I hopped out the car locking the doors. My shit was official. I didn't fishbowl. That was for lame ass niggas. I was too known for niggas to be able to see through my shit. I had blacked out tints. I walked up to Shay's front door and knocked.

"Hey" she said when she opened the door.

"What up?" I nodded walking inside.

I walked straight into the living room where I saw my daughter sitting on the floor playing with her toys. I had her when I was only twenty but she forced me to grow up and get to the bag.

"Hey baby girl. You missed daddy?" I asked picking her up and holding her close to my chest.

Arianna looked like Shay but had my eyes. I knew when she got older I would be tryna fight hella niggas off of her.

"You still keeping her for the weekend?" Shay asked walking back into the living room.

I gave her a look. One thing I didn't play about was my daughter. I wasn't one of these bum ass niggas out here that didn't take care of they kid.

"Stop asking me dumb ass questions. You know I'm coming to get her. Plus my moms wanna see her" I said rocking Arianna in my arms.

Shay stood there with her arms folded across her chest.

"What?" I asked irritated.

She always had a problem with something. For the most part I tried to keep our relationship about our daughter. Us getting back together was quiet.

"Which one of your bitches you just came from fucking?" she asked all bold and shit.

"That's my business. I don't tell you about the niggas you be fucking with. Lemme ask you something. You been talking to TJ?" I asked arching my eyebrow.

I don't give a fuck who Shay fucked but my mans would be off limits. That shit was just disrespectful.

"Ugh no. Why would you ask me that?" she rolled her eyes.

"Cuz every time I bring yo name up he smiling or saying some slick shit" I said.

"Maybe he want a piece of this."

I looked at her like she was crazy. Like I said before I didn't care who Shay fucked with as long as the nigga wasn't around my daughter. But one of my niggas would be off limits. I didn't share bitches especially not my BM.

"Shay don't make me fuck yo ass up" I said as Arianna began falling asleep in my arms.

Shay laughed before walking away. She thought I was playing with her ass. I walked to Arianna's room preparing to put her into her bed. We made sure to decorate my baby girl's room in all pink. I pulled the covers back and placed Arianna on the bed. I tucked her in kissing her cheek.

"I love you baby girl" I said before turning off the light and closing the door behind me.

When I came out of her room, I saw Shay sitting on the couch texting.

"I'ma be back on Friday" I said.

Shay stood up and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled back from her.

"The fuck you doing shawty?" I asked.

"Stop acting like you don't miss me" she smirked.

"I don't. I'ma be back Friday for my daughter."

I quickly left her house hopping in my V. Shay was on some other shit. There was no part of me that missed being with her. Our relationship was toxic as hell. I met her when I was eighteen. I was locked up at the time. When I got out, I moved in with her but shit was fucked up. Since I had just came out I was broke as fuck. I was cheating and she was cheating. She thought it was cool to try to put hands on me until I quickly showed her I wasn't the one for all that. When I broke it off with her I got to the bag and started to fucc it up. She told me she was pregnant and I knew I needed to go harder which I did. I wanted to give my daughter the world. Shay thought telling me she was pregnant would get us back together but it didn't . I pulled off pushing thoughts of Shay to the back of my mind.

___________________________

5+ votes for the next chapter 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 3.3K 30
Pryce has been through too much and has been down with his people through everything. He's the opposite of selfish but it's time he starts to care fo...
405K 9.8K 14
✗ he thought he was the most badass teenager. that was the case until she moved in across the street. join the movement y'all: #notmyrodrick note: i...
1.5K 35 12
Rodrick Is starting his second year of high school, On the first day, he bumps into who he didn't know would be the love of his life, his soulmate "T...
36.4K 1.2K 24
Sofia just turns 18 and is the only person left to try and help her mom. She soon finds out her mom is in serious debt to a drug lord, and when her m...