A Mistaken Kiss

By Kissmyoops3

Joanna(Joey) has spent most of her life since her parents' divorce caring for her three year old brother, Mas... More

A Mistaken Kiss
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
READ ME. SERIOUSLY. READ IT NOW.
Chapter 32~ The End
Oh you guys...
Info about the "Sequel"
SEQUEL

Chapter 28

150K 1.4K 203
By Kissmyoops3

                Ow, shit. My head.

                I groaned slightly, my head pounding. It wasn’t as bad as a migraine, but it was very close. I pulled the pillow closer to my head, nestling myself more.

                My eyes snapped open as I became aware of an arm wrapped around me and something very hard pressing against my leg. Regardless of the headache, my heartbeat sped up as I looked around from the angle my head was.

                This wasn’t my room. This wasn’t Jason’s either.

                “Oh shit” I whispered to myself when I noticed that someone was breathing deeply next to me. The exhale brushed my shoulder coldly, a shiver running down my spine.

                I lifted the cover ever so slightly, confirming my fears that I was indeed naked. An arm held me right underneath my breasts. I felt my lungs quiver in regret.

                Cautiously, I turned my head, lifting my body slightly to see who lay next to me. I clamped a hand over my mouth to keep from screaming when I saw Caden’s sleeping figure. Images flashed through my head of the previous night of what we had done.

                As quietly as I could, I slipped out from under his grip, sliding out of bed. Naked, I checked the floor, searching for my clothing.

                I had slipped on my bra and panties, working on my skirt, when Caden woke up.

                “What are you doing?” He groaned, not opening his eyes “It’s too fucking early.”
                I bit my lip, holding back the tears that threatened to spill over as I caught site of not one, not two but three used condoms on the ground.

                What the fuck?

                “Oh my…” I whispered “Oh no. Damn, damn, no!”

                “What are you mumbling about, baby?” He groaned barely understandable. I guess he didn’t realize who I was yet “Come back to bed.”

                I glanced back at him.

                I needed to get out of here.

                I grabbed a sweatshirt, throwing it over my head as I hurriedly left the bed room, closing the door behind me. If he didn’t know it was me now, hopefully he would have been too drunk to remember later.

                I wiped away the stray tear as I left the house, noticing how horribly it had been trashed. I checked my pockets before remembering that I had decided against bringing a phone to this party.

                “Fuck!” I cried as I walked out into the cold air, shivering. I had no idea how to drive a car or I would’ve taken Caden’s. I glanced around, trying to figure out where I was as I walked.

                After a few minutes I came across a familiar street sign.

                The bus stop was only three blocks away. With any luck, the next bus would be coming soon. And Lord knew that I really needed luck on my side.

                Quickly, I jogged over to the stop, reading the sign that listed the bus times.

                I had no idea what time it was, not having glanced at a clock before I left. There was a man standing there too, which left me to assume a bus would be here soon.

                He gave me a disgusted look as I stood near him.

                I must’ve been a wreck.

                My hair must’ve been crazy, make-up streaked down my face. I was in a large sweatshirt with a skirt that was too short for the weather.

                I looked like a prostitute.

                “Do you know when the bus is supposed to get here?” I asked quietly.

                He checked his watch, “Should be here in a few minutes”

                We stood there in an awkward silence as we waited. He kept glancing me at with disgust. The man wore a suit with slicked back hair.

                Finally the bus arrived. I checked my pockets, groaning when I came up empty handed.

                “You’ve got to be kidding me…” I mumbled to myself, my voice cracking at the end. The man glanced behind as he got on the bus, looking at my sympathetically.

                He motioned for me to get on.

                “Thank you so much” I smiled when I realized he was paying for my ride.

                “You’re welcome” He said, taking the first seat available. I moved down the aisle, ignoring the stares I got. Finally, I took a seat in the middle next to a lady who clutched her purse tightly.

                I guess I really looked awful.

                “Excuse me ma’am” I whispered quietly, breaking the silence on the bus “Do you have a phone I could borrow? I need to call my…boyfriend”

                She narrowed her eyes suspiciously, but nonetheless pulled out a phone from her purse. I gave her a grateful smile as I dialed Jason’s number into it.

                He picked up after three rings.

                “Uh… hello?” He asked curiously

                “Jason, it’s me. Joey” I said, holding back the tears.

                “J—what are you doing? What number is this? Why are you calling me?” He questioned

                “I… I made a mistake” I said, not wanting to go into detail “I…I need you. I’m on a bus. I need you to pick me up”

                “I can’t” He lowered his voice “I’m with my mother”

                “Jason, please” I begged

                “I’m so sorry” He said

                I sighed, choking on a sob.

                “You ok?”
                “No.” I bit my lip “I have to go. Bye”

                I closed the phone, handing it back to the lady with a thank you. She took it by two fingers, tucking it back into her purse with a disgusted look. I sighed sadly.

                The lady got off a few stops later, leaving me with a seat to myself. I counted down the stops to the one closest to my house based off the map, annoyed that Jason wasn’t even trying.

                Of course, he would have every reason not to if he knew what I had just done. Kissing Caden had been bad enough.

                Sleeping with him was a whole different matter.

                The bus pulled over to a stop. I glanced out the window, my eyes widening as I recognized the scene before me.

                Quickly, I scrambled off the bus. I nearly fell as I walked down the stairs, and the bus driver snickered at me.

                I walked up into the building, signing in at the front desk.

                The lady gave me a strange look, but went back to the computer screen in front of her. I tried to ignore her as I walked down the hospital hallway, searching for Chase’s room.

                I opened the door, surprised to see a doctor speaking with him.

                Chase glanced over at me, a smile spreading across his face. The doctor glanced back, revealing to be a young one. I bit my lip, embarrassed by how I looked.

                “Hey, Joey!” Chase said, motioning for me to come forward.

                I smiled lightly, walking past the doctor to take up my normal seat.

                “Dr. Jameson, this is my daughter Joey” Chase introduced. The doctor reached down, shaking my hand.

                “Hello Joey” He smiled “I was just telling Chase about the game last night. Did you see it?”

                “Uh…no” I said quietly.

                “Ah, that’s a shame” He said “It was a good one”’

                I didn’t respond, looking down my hands. Chase cleared his throat awkwardly, doing nothing in the awkward silence that formed.

                “Well, I’d best be leaving now” The doctor said, closing the charts he had been examining. He met my eyes, smiling gently “It was nice to meet you, Joey”

                “Same to you too, doctor” I mumbled just to be polite.

                The doctor closed the door behind him. I glanced out the window silently before turning my attention back to a concerned looking Chase.

                “You alright, Joey?” He asked

                I felt my eyes water as I shook my head no. I brought a hand up, wiping away a stray tear. “No, I’m not”

                “You want to uh… talk about it?” Chase asked, struggling to find the right words. I knew he wouldn’t be comfortable talking to a teenage girl about her drama issues, and I knew I was being selfish considering his issues out-weighed mine.

                Yet, that didn’t stop me from spilling my guts to Chase.

                I started from the beginning, how Jason had just been my petty crush, and Caden had just been an annoying jerk. I told him everything that happened. How Jason asked me to be his sort-of-girlfriend even though Cody and Hannah were dating. I told him about every time that Caden kissed me, skipping over the details.

                I told him about the struggles I was going through at home with Mom and her drinking. I told him about how quickly Mason’s growing up, and how I was actually scared for him to realize how horrible the world truly was.

I told him about how Jason and I had gotten in trouble and banned, leaving out the marijuana. I told him about how Caden had invited me to a party and how we had slept together. I didn’t leave out anything there. I said it plain and simple.

                “What do you mean you slept with him?” Chase asked, more surprised than angry “Aren’t you a little too young?”
                I laughed, rubbing away the tears “Yeah, I am.”

                He clicked his tongue, but let me continue.

                “I didn’t know what to do” I said quietly, replaying this morning “I didn’t have any idea where the bus was going to take me. I only got off when I recognized the hospital buildings”

                He sighed, taking it all in. “Well, I’ve got to admit; my opinion of Caden has lowered greatly”

                I rolled my eyes, a smile crossing my lips.

                “What are you going to do about this, Joey?” He asked the question I had been wondering all along.

                “I have no idea”

                “Are you going to tell Jason about this?”

                I frowned, “I don’t know. I feel like I have to, but I’m worried about his reaction. I mean, he already knew that I had kissed him before. I can’t imagine he’s going to be too thrilled about this”

                “You know you have to tell him eventually if you want to keep dating him” Chase said wisely. Who would’ve guessed I’d be talking to my dying father about my personal life like this?

                “I know” I groaned, leaning back “I just don’t want to”

                “Well, you have three months until you see him…”

                “I wouldn’t wait three months to tell him.”

                “So first time you get the chance, tell him”

                I sighed, confidently “I will.”

                “And now this Caden fellow.”

                I groaned, covering my face with hands. “Let’s just skip over this.”

                Chase laughed at me. I peered through my fingers, narrowing my eyes.

                “I was being serious.”

                He simply rolled his eyes, pushing my knee gently with his hand. “Come on.”

                “I don’t think he was sober enough to remember much.” I said “And if he questions, I’ll deny it. I’d rather it be as least awkward as possible considering he’s Mason’s babysitter.”

                Chase shrugged, “I guess if that works. And what if he knows it was you?”

                “Then…. I don’t know. I’ll own up to it.”
                “Good girl” Chase smirked.

                I laughed. “I can’t believe I just told you all of this and you’re not exploding on me.”

                “Well, it seems to me that you’ve associated Cody as your father figure.” Chase explained solemnly “And I’m not going to change that any time soon. Plus, I can’t really punish you, now can I?”

                I nodded, “That’s true…”

                Chase smiled gently at me, “Now how are you getting home?”

                I opened my mouth to respond, closing it slowly when I realized I had no answer. I frowned, thinking.

                “I really don’t know.”

                “That’s your biggest problem right now, Joey.” Chase teased.

                I laughed at his joke, appreciating his humor in this situation. “I could call Mom, I guess.”

                “And she would ask how you got here in the first place.”

                “….Right.”

                “Do you have any friends that can drive?”

                I thought for a moment. “None that can drive.”

                “Damn.”

                “You can say that I again.” I muttered glumly.

                “Well, I can call Cody for you if you want and say you need a ride back.”

                “He’ll ask why I’m there in the first place.”

                “I don’t think he will.” Chase said “He’s a hard ass about drugs, but Cody isn’t one to pry for any other reason.”

                “And if he asks?”

                “Then tell him your friend dropped you off and had a family emergency to attend to.”
                I sighed, “Thanks, Dad”

                “No problem.”

****Alright guys, so i know plenty of you were satisfied with where i left it while others weren't. I've gotten a few requests to have someone else write a sex scene, and as much as i appreciate the requests [thank you for asking, btw!] I have to say that there are so many young readers on Wattpad and I don't want to spoil their innocence! Also that when i write something, i like the satisfactory of it being all mine.

Thank you very much for the offers though,!******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
702 197 23
She may be a lot of things but bitch isn't one... I tried to defend myself which only makes matters worse coz Lexis didn't seem to like it.. He shook...
1.2M 45.2K 39
Emily I didn't expect to meet him when I went to my cousin's bachelorette party, didn't expect to go home with him, and definitely didn't expect to...
839 299 41
Love can not be predicted. They started as mortal enemies. She planned to ruin his life. But love has its way of doing things. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Yvette h...