Sameer Sang Naina

By cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: June 2, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In progress Description: This is a s... More

intro.....
naina ka dream....
challenge
shefali
arjun bhaiya
arjun ka fesala....
permission...
planning....
sufar suru....
bus ride
lonavala day 1
lonavala day 1 continue
maa.....
last night....
Rohan....
Takarar
ghoomna ghomana...
Shefali ka decision
Juhi
Shaadi !!!
aruhi...
Anniversary
Family Time...
Amrita
bholuram and goluram
Rohit
Samaina hug
chachaji
Prep for engagement
Engagement
khushi ke pal..
Preehan Confession
Chachiji
Holi
Important Note!!!
Holi Part 2
Ek Chance
Mehendi
Teaser
Sangeet
The Big Day
Tufan....
Graha Pravash
First Day
Papa!?
Agrawal house
Society
New member
Jealousy
My Wife
Movie and Moments
Family times and Wedding dates
Cricket
Engagement
Mehendi
Sangeet
Haldi / Marriage
First Night
Graduation
Honeymoon
Romance and Date
Toy Train
Boating and Party
One in all means
Engagement
Office
Wedding functions
First days
Problems
Kanji
Mrs. Maheshwari
Double Date
Trip to gaon
A different lifestyle
Palak
The Plan
Prep for Pooja
Maha Pooja
Back home
Fight for love
Finding Solutions
Stuck Together
Naina!
9 months
Naya Meheman
Epilogue

Pregnant

610 97 32
By cupcakes6621

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Sameer follows Naina into their room where he hears noises from the bathroom. He opens the door to see Naina vomiting. He holds her hair back and rubs her back as she vomits. After sometime, She stands up wiping her face when she feels dizzy. Sameer holds her and picks her up in a bridal style, He makes her lay on the bed.

Sameer:"Naina kya hua. Me doctor ko call karon?"

Naina:"Na..nahi woh..mera..shayad period ka time hai ishi liye esa hoga"

Sameer:"Per Naina pehele toh kabhi esa nahi hua."

Naina:"Is bar late ho gaya ...late..kahin"(She said realizing something)

Sameer:"Kahin kya Naina"

Naina:"(She blushed )"sam..Sameer maa ko bulao  na please "

Sameer:"Accha wait"(He runs out to find his mom. After few mins Vishaka enters the room worried)

Vishaka:"Naina kya hua beta"

Naina:"Maa ..woh..I.."

Sameer:"Kya hua bolo na Naina muhje tension ho rahi hai"

Vishaka:"Tu nahar jake bhet. muhje meri bahu se akele muhje baat karni hai"(She said understanding that Naina is a little shy to say in front of him)

Sameer:"Per maa Naina?"

Vishaka:"Me hoon na Sameer tu ja."

Sameer looked at Naina who signaled him that's it okay you can go. Sameer nodded and kissed Naina's forehead before heading out while Naina blushed and looked at Vishaka who stood there smiling.

Vishaka:"Ab bata beta"

Naina:"Maa mera period 2 hafte pehele aana chahiye tha ler nahi aaya ab tak. Aaj vomit ho rahi hai aur 5 din se chakar jaise feeling bhi aa rahi hai. Pata nahi kahinn.."

Vishaka:"Kahin tum Pregnant ?"

Naina:"Muhje bhi laga Maa but we can't be sure unless we get the doctor to confirm. Aap please appointment lo na. Aur Sameer ya kishi aur ko mat batana. I want to confirm before telling Anyone else"

Vishaka:(Smiles)"Me kal shube ka appointment hi leti hoon tu chinta mat kar."

Naina:"Thank you maa"

Vishaka:"Tu rest kar okay"

Naina:"Ji maa"

Vishaka left and soon afterward Sameer entered the room.

Sameer:"Kya hua Naina"

Naina:"Kuch nahi Sameer. I promise I am fine. Bus thora sa thakan hai"

Sameer:"Tum rest kar rahi ho pura din aaj"

Naina:"okay baba. "(Sameer started to leave )"Kahan ja rahe ho?"

Sameer:"tumhare liye juice lane"

Naina:"Nahi chahiye. Mere pass beheto na"(Sameer nodded and sat next to Naina on the bed. Naina leaned into him resting her head on his chest while he ran his hands through her hair stands.)

Sameer:"Naina pata hai aaj office me.."(He continued to talk to her about his day as Naina listened to him)

The evening passed in a jiff. Next morning, After getting assured 50 times from Naina and Vishaka that Naina is fine, Sameer left for office. Naina and Vishaka headed to the doctor office after breakfast.

Doctors office....

Nurse:"Mrs. Naina Maheshwari?"

Naina:"Ji.."

Nurse:"please come"(Naina and Vishaka stood up and followed the nurse into the doctor's cabin)

Nurse:"Aap yahan behetiye Doctor Angali abhi aati hi hongi"

Vishaka:"ji"(The nurse left)

Naina:"maa dar lag raha hai"

Vishaka:(Side hugging Naina)"Naina beta it's okay. Yeh normal hai. Just breath okay sab theek hoga"

Naina:"Hmm"

Angali:(Entering the room)"Hello. I am Angali. Naina right"(She said looking At Naina who nodded ) "Aur aap?"

Vishaka:"Me Vishaka, Naina ki mother in law"

Angali:"Oh okay. So what's the problem "

Naina:"so..I missed my period 2 weeks ago. Aur pichale 5 din se ajeeb sa feel ho raha hai. Chakar aa rahe hai aur kal se vomit bhi ho rahi hai. kabhi kabar esa lagta hai ki me yeh khaon woh khaon. Per jab koyi deta hai toh uski smell se vomit aane lagti hai"

Vishaka:"We think she is pregnant so we wanted to consult a doctor "

Angali:"Alright muhje kuch test karne honge aur aaj shaam tak aapko pata chal jayega if your pregnant or not. Naina please follow me"

Naina gave Vishaka a nervous nod before following the doctor for some tests. after few mins Naina came our with the doctor.

Angali:"Me aaj shaam tak aapke ghar report bhej dongi. And if ur pregnant then I would also like to set Anothee appointment for next week. So me aapko kuch medicine de sakon aur proper check up kar sakon"

Vishaka:"Alright doctor. Thank you"

Vishaka and Naina headed home. The whole Day Naina's mind didn't leave this topic. She was confused. If it would be positive she would be so happy but then the fear of how Sameer will react filled her mind. Would he want the kid now. Are they even ready for a kid. If the results would be negative that would upset her as well. She didn't know what she felt. Her Anxiety was making it more difficult for her to focus on something.

Sameer had called her in the afternoon to check up on her. That diverted her mind for few hours. After 1 hour, Sameer had to attend a meeting so he cut the call.

It was around 5 in the evening now. Naina along with Preeti, Vishaka, Poonam and Mamiji sat in the living room watching tv. New channels such as Sony had started to come on the tv with new serials. As they were busy watching the show, the bell rang. Naina stood and and hurried towards the door not before yelling to other that she will get it.

A guy:"Naina Maheshwari?"

Naina:"Yes"

Guy:"your medical report."(He said handing the report to Naina)"please sign here"

Naina:"thank you"(Naina closed the door and rushed to her room. As she entered her room she sat on the bed looking at the report. With a nervous heart she tore open the report and read it. As she looked at the results, tears fell from her eyes.)

Vishaka:"Naina?"(Vishaka asked as she entered the room)"kya likha hai"(She asked nervously looking at Naina's tears)

Naina:(Looking at Vishaka with her teary eyes)"Maa..me...me pregnant hoon..Aap dadu bane wali hai"

Vishaka:(Jumped in excitement as she hugged Naina)"Omg Naina beta me kitni khush hoon."(She pulled back and kissed Naina's forehead before pulling her back into the hug.)

Naina:"Maa, Me chahati hoon ki me Sameer ko pehele bataon uske baad sambko "

Vishaka:"Haan bilkul "

Preeti:(Entering)"Maa ...Naina?  Kya hua aap roh kyun rahe ho"

Naina:"Preeti...me..."(She hugged Preeti who looked confused while Vishaka smiled)

Preeti:"Kya hua behen bata na"

Naina:"Preeti tu maasi bane wali hai."

Preeti:(Shocked)"Kya?...maa..me..Masi...Nainnnaaaa"(She hugged Naina with excitement while Vishaka chuckled seeing the sister. She lived forward and hugged Naina and Preeti kissing both their foreheads)

Preeti:(Excitedly)"me abhi maa ko phone karke bolti hoon"

Naina:"Nahi nahi..Abhi nahi..Pehele muhje Sameer ko batana hai."

Preeti:"Hey bhagwan Naina tu muhje muskil me kyun dalti hai. Tuhje pata hai mere pet me secrets nahi pachte fir bhi. Muhje bhi sabke saath batati na"

Naina:"Ese kaisw sabke saath batati. Preeti tu meri behen meri dost meri hanuman hai. aaj tak meri zindagi ki saari khushi, Saare duk maine pehele tuhje bataya. Yeh toh meri zindagi ka sabse bara moment tuhje pehele jane ka pura huq hai"(Preeti smiles hugging Naina)

Preeti:"Okay fine I'll keep it a secret, but maa you have to help me"

Vishaka:"Done. Accha Naina Sameer aata hoga. Kaise batane ka plan hai"

Preeti:"Mere pass ek idea hai"(She explain her plan which caused Vishaka to grin and Naina to blush.)

Vishaka:"Accha idea hai. Me saara saman mangvati hoon"

Preeti:"aur me tuhje help Karti hoon ready hone me"

2 hours later. .

Around 7 in the evening, Sameer entered the house with the other men of the house. it was a tiring day. They had to stay a little late due to few issues. As soon as Sameer entered, Preeti rushed to him.

Preeti:"Jijaji aapna bag muhje dijiye aur aap aapne kamare me jaye"

Sameer:"Kyun kya hua? Naina?"

Preeti:"Naina wahin hai. Jaye jaldi"

Sameer:"haan"(He rushed upstairs worried)

Vivek:"Vishaka kuch hua kya"

Vishaka:"Nahi aap behetiye kuch der me sab pata chal jayega"

Rohan:"Aur tum itna kyun hass rahi ho"

Preeti:"kyun hasne pe bhi ban hai kya"

Rohan:"Nahi meri jaan."(he said pulling her into a side hug while she blushed as the other family gave them a smile )

Meanwhile in Samaina room...

Sameer:"Naina?"(He called entering the room to see it lit with candles and flowers.)"yeh...Wow"(Hw looked around the room in amazement)

Naina:"Sameer "(Naina called out as she came in front of him in a red saari)

Sameer:(Looking at her he forgot2to breath)"I..a..beautiful "

Naina blushed while Sameer smiled and moved towards her. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead before taking her lips into a passionate kiss. Naina's hands found her way to his hair as she leaned onto him. Sameer's hands traveled to her exposed skin around her waist drawing circles. They broke the kiss and rested their forehead together trying to catch their breath.

Naina:"I love you"(She said blushing as she looked into his eyes staring at her with love)

Sameer:"I love you too jaan. Per yeh sab kya hai. Aaj kuch special hai kya. Humhari Anniversary me time hai. mera Birthday bhi nahi hai. Nahi tumhara. Kahin me kuch bhool toh nahi raha. Shoot Sorry Naina muhje nahi yaad hai aaj kya hai..I am so.."(Naina cut him off by perking his lips)

Naina:"Shhhh tum kuch nahi bhole. Woh actually..I.. m.."

Sameer:"Its okay Naina me hi hoon. tumhara Sameer. "

Naina sighs as she takes his hands and keeps it on her stomach. Sameer looked at Naina with confusion.

Sameer:"Kya hua Naina tumhe stomach pain ho raha hai kya"

Naina:(Laughs)"Nahi  bhoodu. Sameer ab hum 2 se 3 hoone wale hai...Me...me pregnant hoon"(She said looking at Sameer with hopefully eyes. Sameer froze hearing this news which scared Naina. Tears filled her eyes as she detached her self from his arms)"Sameer..I.. "

Sameer:(before She can finish, he pulled her into a tight hug as he lifted her ground)"NAINA NAINA  me papa bane wala hoon....Naina...."(He yelled in excitement)

Naina:"Sameer...chakar"(She said holding her head while Sameer carefully placed her on the floor)

Sameer:"Sorry...sorry sorry..tum theek ho?"

Naina:"Haan woh bus thora chakar aa gaye"(She said smiling at him.)

Sameer bend down and took her into another passionate kiss as if expressing his happiness in that long kiss. Breaking the kiss, he hugged her.

Naina:(After few mins of staying like that)"Neeche chale. Ghat walo ko bhi the news deni hai"

Sameer:"Haan chalo"

Sameer held Naina's hands as he walked out of the room into the hall area where everyone was seated. As they came down Preeti and Vishaka grinned at Naina making her blushes.

Rohan:"Wow bhabhi aap bahut sundar lag rahi ho aaj"(He complimented her as they reached the rest of the family members )

Poonam:"Hana Naina babut Sundar lag rahi ho"

Naina:"Thank you Rohan..Thank you Bhabhi"

Raghav:(Wrapping his tiny arms around Naina)"petty petty (Pretty pretty)

Sameer picked Raghav up in his arms and Naina kissed his cheeks.

Sameer:"Humhe aap sabko kuch batana hai"

Preeti:"Finally"(Naina and Vishaka chukled while  other looked confused)

Sameer:"Papa me aur Naina...I mean hum pregnant hai.."

Others:"What?"

Vishaka:"Aare uska matlab hai ki Naina pregnant hai..aap dada bane wale hai"

Poonam:"Sach me.."

Mamaji:"Aare bhai mu meetha karwao. Ghar me naya meheman aane wala hai"(Everyone cheered as they congratulated Sameer and Naina and hugged them)
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Will update next part soon...

Guys if you all could get sufficient votes and comment by this Friday then I already have another update written and ready to be posted. So please silent readers as well vote and comment to get the next update by this Friday. 💖

Precap:"Naina's 9 month pregnancy moments"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.9K 38
After being in Coma for nearly 1 Year, she returns to see her love happily married to someone and also had a baby. Her eyes filled with hurt hate pa...
30.5K 3.5K 54
Naina was sitting in the car, disoriented. She didn't know where her life was taking her, where her relationship with Sameer was leading to. She just...
53K 8.5K 70
One believes in true love, the type when your heart misses a beat at a mere glance... he is waiting for someone with whom he falls in love at first s...
45.3K 2.6K 23
Hey guys this is my second fanfiction on Samaina,, this story is starting from college days, . I hope you guys love it. Thank you... please vote for...