My Angel [Hawks X Reader]

By hisokascumdump

πŸ…ƒπŸ…πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„ΆπŸ„΄πŸ… πŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ„½πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„ΆπŸ…‚ ⚠️ -πš›πšŠπš™πšŽ, πšŠπš‹πšžπšœπšŽ, πšœπšŽπš•πš πš‘πšŠπš›πš–, πšŠπš—πš πš‚πš–πš„πš ~πŸ„·πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„·πŸ„΄πŸ…‚πŸ…ƒ... More

introduction
The Last First Day
The Surprise
The Internship
The Truth
I Am Who I Am
Quick Authors note
Decisions
An Unexpected Customer
A House Guest
Quick Authors note
The Sleepover
Nice Dancing
Jealousy
New Beginnings
The internship
Personal Assistant
DAY 1
DAY 2 part I
DAY 2 part II
DAY 2 part III
DAY 2 part IV
DAY 3 part I
DAY 3 part II
DAY 3 part III
Day 3 part IV
Day 3 part V
The Gala
The After-Party part I
The After-Party part II
Lapis Lazuli
Day 4 part I
Day 4 Part II
Day 4 Part III
Day 4 Part IV
Day 4 part V
The Victor
Excalibur
Actuality
Private Lessons
Private Lesson part II
Reconciliation
Quick Authors Note
The Lull Before The Storm
The Last Day
The Disappearance
A Missing Persons Case
Quick Authors Note
Vanished
Trials and Tribulations
An Emotional Abyss
Stuck In Limbo
A Descent Into Purgatory part II
A Descent Into Purgatory part III
Beyond Ones Control
Penance part I
Penance part II
Penance part III
help... pretty please {A/N)
Liberation part I
Liberation part II
A State Of Oblivion part I
A State Of Oblivion part II
A State of Oblivion part III
A State of Oblivion part IV
Realism Part I
Realism part II
Reality part I
Reality part II

A Descent Into Purgatory part I

3.4K 103 130
By hisokascumdump

Y/n POV-

'Fuck my wings are aching more than I anticipated. How long has it even been, maybe they were just trying to scare me into submission. This Proctor person might not even be coming'

But of course it was in that moment that the now oh so familiar sound of the creaking door announced the presence of the person you were dreading to meet.

'I really have to stop jinxing myself'

You opened your eyes looking straight to finally meet this so called Proctor. But you were even more surprised to find the eyes of a young man.

He stood tall with a solid build while his appearance was more than average.
He looked young but possibly older than you. With his straight raven black hair that just about covered his eyes in the front, and from what you could see his eyes appeared a vibrant amethyst.

He was dressed in black from head to toe. Black designer shoes, an all black suit, a black watch, even his stud earrings appeared to be black diamond.

'Great they brought some prick, a slightly attractive one but still a prick. This has got to be interesting'

"I will take that as a compliment and yes I agree this will be highly interesting" The man bellowed stepping slowly into the light. His voice was smooth, baritone but also rambunctious as if he was a viper bewitching it's prey as it decides when to strike.

'Did I say that out loud' you pondered looking at the male in front of you. "You did not Y/n. You don't mind if I call you Y/n right I can call you Ms. L/n if you prefer" he said crossing his arms as he walked in front of you.

'There is no way it's like he's-'

"Reading your mind" the male sneered putting his hands in his pocket as he leaned forward leaving his face right in front of yours.

'Cheeky asshole' you scowled looking into his amethyst eyes.

"Not an asshole Y/n, I am simply that of a Proctor of Hell"

"Is that supposed to mean something to me, because all I've heard so far is crap from some deranged little bitch who thinks he's special" you taunted leaning towards him.

"On the contrary Y/n, I'm not special. I am simply here to ensure the avenging of those who deserve such. It is simply what must be done"

"Yes because calling yourself the Proctor of Hell entails just the right job description for so called avenging" you scoffed tilting your head back to look away from him.

"All in due time" the male sighed standing straight. "Oh and I almost forgot, I do apologize for this as I despise messes but I simply must" he said grabbing your hair and forcing you to look at him.

He balled his fairly sizeable hand into a fist and drew it back. You immediately shut your eyes as his fist connected with your face. He seemed to have no aim in particular as his dense knuckles repeatedly made sharp contact with your face.

That was until you heard the faint echo of a hollow thud in your head. Your ears rung as you tried to make sense of it but when you finally regained your composure you quickly realized that the so called Proctor had stopped his barrage of punches.

'He just broke my nose' you mentally scoffed as you felt warm blood trickling from your nose all the way down to your now busted lip.

"I did apologize prior" the male sneered as he brought out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his knuckles.

Your head hung low and your breath staggered as you were barely keeping it together. You were in agony virtually everywhere and it pained you more so that you couldn't do anything about it.

"Go ahead and bring it in" he hollered turning around towards the door. You managed to lift your head back up only to feel yourself fuming as you glared at the Proctor.

"He's going to find me" you averred loud enough for him to him hear you clearly.

Without turning around or stopping in his trudge his voice booming and much clearer than before over all the ringing you felt bouncing around your mind he spoke.

'Do keep up that attitude it amuses me'

You spat out blood to the side as the Proctor disappeared behind large metal door you had grown to despise. Upon his exit you eyed multiple people, villains, who began to enter the room drop some sort of equipment only to leave in turn. 'He will find me, I trust Hawks... I trust him' you opined going in and out of consciousness.

Hawks POV-

"You reek, go home, go take a shower" I mocked in Aizawa's stoic demeanor as I landed on my lawn.

'This is not where I should be right now' I mentally groaned walking up to my front door. I raised my hand to grab onto the door handle only to find myself faltering.

'This is where we last saw each other' I quickly realized grabbing onto the handle.

'It was only two days ago, two days and she was right here.'

It all came rushing back to me,

'I missed you today'

Y/n had told me those words as she clung to me 'she was so warm'.

'She missed me but I miss her so much more now. I should have told her, I should have held her closer, I wish I never even let her go. I wish I could hear her say I love you back just one more time.'

"Get a grip Keigo" I sighed finally opening the door. I felt my chest rise and fall as I walked in. It feels like a lifetime since I've been back in my own house.

I mean to be fair this place never felt like a home until they came, until she came. But she isn't here right now and neither are they I discerned walking into the kitchen.

Tokoyami and Todoroki I wonder how they are, if they got back all right. I probably should've been a better mentor, taught more, cared more.

'I should probably check on them sometime soon'

"Only two days and already so many regrets, I don't deserve to pity myself" I breathed out before taking a deep breath and walking to the elevator.

"Get it together" I said to myself as I walked into my room. 'better make this quick' I put my phone on the charger and walked farther into my bedroom.

I stripped out of my hero costume discarding the clothing onto the floor. Walking into my bathroom it was only when I set my sight onto the mirror that I saw how filthy I appeared nearly to the point where I could now feel it.

I looked like I hadn't showered in weeks. My hair that my hair stylist would demand me to keep in perfect condition for modeling was grimy and blown back from all of the flying. I rested my hands on the edges of the counters gazing at this person who I had become. A person with eye bags that had eye bags and who's lips dried from a lack of water.

As I examined this man with sand and dirt dusted over his face and upper body I had yet another realization.

I don't think I could actually live without her.

I mean it's crazy I'm the one who was never supposed to have this type of relationship yet everywhere I go I see her and realize that she isn't here. It pains me but I have to keep going because I know she's waiting for me. I love her and I made a promise.

So I have to have to use my speed the only thing I have left, because I am certain she'll hold out till I find her. And knowing she needs me alone will drive me crazy.

For once in a notably long time I grew tired of staring at my own reflection so I turned in the shower and walked in. It was nice but I couldn't help feel alone.

The last time I was here I was with Y/n and now I'm not.

'So I'll see you when I get back'

'I'll be waiting for you, and if you aren't back in time-'

'You'll find me, right?'

"Dammit" I snapped punching the shower wall. "I'll find you I swear it in my life Y/n" I vowed resting my head on the wall. 'I'm just so tired'

I began to close my eyes as the warm water trickled down my back, but my attention was suddenly directed to the sound of my phone ringing. I stood back up straight and finished showering.

As I opened the shower door and watched the steam fill up my bathroom I took a towel wrapping it around my waist. Running my hands through my hair I was quick to remember that someone had called me. In times like these any and all calls should be answered no matter what.

I walked over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone off of it's charger. "Aizawa huh" I wondered as I reluctantly pressed his contact. I expected the phone to dial for quite a while before he would pick up but it was to my surprise that he did so right away.

'I swear if this man lectures me again I'll hang up'

"I missed your ca-"

"Are you home" he quickly questioned.

"Yes" I responded slightly confused as to his intentions. It sounded like there were people yelling in the background which only further confused me.

"Turn on your TV now" he grumbled slightly seeming ticked off.

"What why and where are you right now" I questioned leaning to grab my remote from the nightstand.

"I'm at the precinct and it's Y/n" he quickly remarked.

"What channel" I questioned grabbing the remote and turning the TV on.

"All of them" he said as the TV turned on and I was immediately directed to some sort of live stream. 'Oh my God it's Y/n'

My phone and the remote that was in my  grasp quickly fell from my hands with the echo of the impact to the ground ringing through my head.

"Hello- hello, if you don't respond I'm hanging up-" I heard Aizawa say through my phone that still laid on the floor. Without a second thought I put on a clean hero costume flew straight out my balcony window headed straight for the precinct.

I can't get how she looked out of my mind. Her whole face swollen and those red marks on her face they were like tears.

I dropped down directly in front of the police station and walked in. But I merely walked into chaos. Every officer and detective was glued to their desks frantically answering multiple calls. While numerous people walked in and out of one of the board rooms down the hall.

'That's the one' I quickly confirmed barging into the room. No one payed me any mind as they all seemed preoccupied. But I immediately detected the presence of Aizawa who was talking to some blonde man I didn't recognize, and student Bakugo along with Todoroki.

I walked up to the small huddled group and interrupted whatever conversation they  seemed to be having with the blonde and quickly questioned Aizawa. "How are they doing this"

"We don't know" he grumbled.

"We are doing everything we can to shut the stream down" the blonde interjected.

"Shut it down, you misunderstand me. We should be tracing the signal what are all of those people doing if not that. Aizawa your just going to let them shut if off without even trying" I scoffed looking at the phlegmatic man.

"I'm tr-"

But he was interrupted by the blonde man. "We started off on the wrong foot my name is Naoya Shirokawa the head if this case. Hawks I'm a fan really, but take this seriously when I say we are doing everything we can. The signal is bouncing off of multiple satellites and streaming webs, their firewalls have firewalls.

I mean it's projected to every channel on every electronic device countrywide. We have nothing to gain from allowing it to continue and this is not what the people should be seeing right now, they haven't even made a statement yet. They are just projecting a broken and damaged hero to get a reaction from people." he continued putting his hand on my shoulder.

'Broken and damaged who in the fuck does this dude think he is'

Authors Note-
Hey Author again I'm pretty sure you guys are practically tired of hearing from me but I had to say something. You all are literally crazy, like 400k. This will just never stop being so unreal to me. I honestly don't even know how many times I can thank you guys, but I'll still keep doing it as many times as I humanly can. So, thanks to everyone reading and voting for my fanfic it makes me so happy knowing you all are enjoying it and always appreciate the feedback y'all give me. Also I've kinda have a surprise for y'all. It's nothing too serious but just a little something something I've been writing on the side for a certain group of people who need to be quenched. That's it love y'all
-Author ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
99.6K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔π—₯π—œπ—’π—¨π—¦! 𝗠𝗬 π—›π—˜π—₯𝗒 π—”π—–π—”π——π—˜π— π—œπ—” 𝗫 π—™π—˜π— ! π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ , πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πšœπšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ ] ❝...
13.5K 286 14
Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ€Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– π™ΊπšŠπšπšœπšžπš”πš’ π™±πšŠπš”πšžπšπš˜ ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· π™Ύπš—πšŽπšœπš‘πš˜πšπšœ Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ α΄›α΄œα΄Κ™ΚŸΚ€ MΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀΙͺΙ΄ sα΄œΙ’Ι’α΄‡sα΄›Ιͺᴠᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄α΄‡s ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ€Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ–
163K 5.8K 14
ββ„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑠𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ 𝑦𝑒𝑑?❞ βπ‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑑*π‘šπ‘› π‘‘π‘’π‘˜π‘’.❞ ...