Betrayal To Lovers

By catnoirs_bugaboo143

Many years ago there was a group of superheroes that fought villains, till one of their loved ones got hit an... More

Author's Message
Ladybug
Minimizer
Our Evil Plan
My New Partner
Doctor Genius
One Year Celebration
Our Family Secret And Plan
Queen Cobra
How Dare You
Truth Exposed
Confession
Final Battle
You and Me Against The World M'lady

How It All Started

72 4 0
By catnoirs_bugaboo143

 LONG LONG TIME AGO (THE OLD LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR) 

"Ladybug! Where do you think is the Akuma placed?!" Cat Noir asked while preparing his cataclysm, "Cat, I think it's in the headband she wearing! I'll take back and you take the front while I try to think of how I could use this lucky charm of mine." Cat Noir nodded his head and fought the villain while Ladybug was looking for a way to use her lucky charm. 

As she got an idea, she ran towards the villain and used the lucky charm as her shield, and as the light hit and bounced off the lucky charm of Ladybug the akumatized person's face, her headband flew off then Cat Noir jumped and cataclysmed her headband. As the black butterfly flew away, Ladybug de-evilzed the butterfly and threw her lucky charm up in the air to fix and repair all the damages that were caused by the akumatized person. 

As everything was fixed and repaired, Ladybug and Cat Noir shouted "we did It" and said their goodbyes, and left to go home to their family.

"Hey love I'm home!" Ladybug said as she de transforms to Sabine Dupain Cheng, "Hey honey! How was the fight and how's our little bean!" Tom said while he kissed Sabine and kissed her baby bump, Sabine giggled and gave Tikki her maccaron, "We three girls are all good!" Sabine smiled and got dressed up to help Tom with dinner. 

On the side of Cat Noir as he got home, he quickly de transforms into Gabriel and checks on his pregnant wife. 

"Hey, Emillie! How are you and our little boy?" Gabriel said while helping Emillie up and giving her a glass of water, "Hi Gabriel, I'm all good also our little boy, he's been kicking all day!" Emillie said while watching Gabriel baby talk into the belly of Emillie.

"So Gabriel, how's ladybug's baby so far? Do you know the gender?" Emillie asked while brushing her hands through his hair, "not yet, she said she can't tell me since we have to protect our identity from Hawkmoth. Well, she knows the gender but yea." Gabriel let out a sigh and stood up to help make Emillie dinner.

 As they got out of their master bedroom (btw they are rich) Emillie's water broke and Gabriel rushed her to the emergency room. 

As he brought Emillie to the emergency room, he called Tom and asked him if he and Sabine and go into their house and grab the maternity bag since he left some stuff, Tom agreed and told Sabine everything, she agreed, and while Tom was getting ready Sabine packed some nice pastries from their bakery and left to grab the things for Gabriel and Emillie. 

(They don't know that Gabriel was Cat Noir and Ladybug was Sabine) 

As they entered the house, Tom saw the bag that was laying on the floor, he grabbed it and went back into the car with Sabine and drove to the hospital where they were at. 

As they reached the hospital, Tom gave Gabriel a hug and handed over the maternity bag they left, and said "How's Emillie and your little boy? Congratulations by the way!" Gabriel smiled "thank you so much, Tom, Sabine, you can go in she's in room 350!" 

Sabine smiled and went to the room where Emillie was while Tom and Gabriel stayed behind. As Sabine knocked and entered the room Emillie smiled and told Sabine to sit. 

"Hey, Emillie congrats on your baby boy! Here we brought your guy's favorite pastries!" Sabine said while taking a seat. "aww girl you didn't have to! Thank you so much, when we get discharged from this hospital, Gabriel and I will treat you both to a dinner celebration!" Emillie said while feeding her baby boy. 

"So Emillie, what did you name your son?" Sabine asked while massaging her belly.

 "hehe, we named him Adrien, Adrien Agreste!" 

Emillie then placed him in his crib and sat right next to Sabine while eating the pastries they brought. "Wow, that's a cute name! Tom and I are naming our daughter Marinette!" Emillie smiled and said, "I can't wait for our kids to grow up together and become best friends like the four of us!"

 Sabine smiled and saw Gabriel and Tom walk in. After they stayed and chitchat for some time, Sabine and Tom said their goodbyes and congratulated them again and left the room and went back home. 

It has been five months and Ladybug and Cat Noir were fighting side by side with the akumatized person, as they defeated the akumatized person once again, Ladybug threw her lucky charm up in the air and told Cat Noir to stay for a friendly chat.

 Cat Noir and Ladybug were really close and didn't want to break their friendship so he agreed and sat down right next to Ladybug "Ok Ladybug but I can't stay too long I have to help my wife with our baby!" Ladybug smiled and said, "haha me too Cat, I just gave birth two months ago to a baby g-girl, I mean yea to a baby!" Cat smiled and congratulated her and both Cat Noir and Ladybug sat and had small chitchat. 

weeks had passed and the akumatized people had lessened until one specific afternoon, As the four friends were having a small hangout dinner, They met in the newly opened restaurant downtown.

 As they all sat down and ordered their food Adrien was quietly watching his baby shows in his stroller while Marinette was sleeping peacefully in her stroller with a bottle of milk in her mouth. After hours of eating, talking, and laughing everyone from the restaurant including the four friends heard a big BANG coming from the outside. 

Marinette and Adrien got startled and cried while Tom and Emillie were trying to calm them down. 

Sabine looked out of the window and saw an akumatized villain throwing big stones at everyone and turning them into ash, Sabine quickly ran to Tom and made a weird excuse saying she left Marinette stuff in the washroom and she had to get it, Gabriel too made a cheesy excuse and ran off leaving Emillie and Tom with their kids. 

While Sabine and Gabriel transformed into Ladybug and Cat Noir, they both started to fight the villain until, when Cat Noir ran towards the akumatized person to cataclysm his watch, the akumatized person fell and hit the Emillie while she was running away with Adrien in her arms. 

Cat Noir shouted "NOOOO!" he grabbed his baton and knocked the villain out while Ladybug was de-evilled the butterfly and as she ran back to check on Cat Noir she saw him crying hold Emillie up. 

Ladybug's face dropped since she knew Emillie and quickly ran to Cat, "Cat! Oh my gosh Emillie what happened to her?" Cat looked at Ladybug with tears on his face and said in a weak voice, "Y-you know who Emillie is?" Ladybug sat right next to him and said, "u-um yea were good friends..." 

Cat Noir saw Adrien crying in his stroller and saw Tom picked him up and said: "Hey hey it's ok Adrien, Marinette and I bring you home while I just have to look for your papa and mama ok." Cat Noir smiled as he knew his son will be safe with Tom and then brought back his attention to Emillie. 

Ladybug felt bad and said, "Cat Noir don't get your hopes down, I still have to do my lucky charm to bring back everything to normal, I bet she'll be fine!" Cat Noir smiled and watched Ladybug throw her lucky charm up in the air and everything went back to normal. 

Emillie opened her eyes and saw Cat Noir with tears in his eyes, she carefully got up and said "C-cat Noir where's A-Adrien?!" Emillie asked with tears in her eyes, "hey hey it's all good, he's with Tom, I saw him pick him up and took care of them. 

Ladybug smiled and walked towards the akumatized person and saw he had the butterfly miraculous, she quickly grabbed it and said "where did you get this? ARE YOU HAWKMOTH?" 

The old man stood up and said, "No I found it down in the middle of the road and thought of selling it then, I turned into a monster!" Ladybug looked at the old man and said "I'll bring you home but I'll have to keep this pin for safety." The old man smiled and said, "Ok ladybug, you can keep this weird magical pin, and I am sorry I didn't know that this was a miraculous."

 Ladybug smiled and helped the old man up and as she was about to bring him home, Cat Noir without saying goodbye jumped up with Emillie and ran off. 

Ladybug sighed and brought back the old man and thanked him again for giving her the butterfly pin. As she de-transformed into the civilian form she ran and gave Marinette and Tom lots of hugs and kisses and said 

"Love, Emillie got hit by the akumatized person and I think she was brought home by Cat Noir, and I'll bring Adrien home oh by the way I have the butterfly miraculous I'll give it to Cat Noir tomorrow night and make him keep an eye on it." 

Sabine smiled and carried Adrien and brought him home to Gabriel and Emillie.

As they arrived, she saw Gabriel sleeping on the chair while holding Emillie's hand, she quietly knocked and Gabriel woke up and saw Sabine, "Hey Gabriel, I saw that Cat Noir brought her home, here and Adrien he's fast asleep." 

Gabriel thanked Sabine and carried Adrien and placed him in his crib and he went fast asleep. "Sabine, how did you know Cat Noir brought Emillie home?" Sabine forgot that she was ladybug and said "Oh u-um I saw Cat Noir carrying her while i-i was running home." 

Gabriel looked at Sabien and said, "Sabine I brought her to the doctor a while ago and she said she's really sick and can stay in a  coma within these months if not treated." Gabriel said with tears on his face. Sabine frowned and said, "It's ok Gabriel, Tom, and I will help you guys till we can make her get better." Sabine said and said goodbye and went back home to Tom and Marinette. 

the next day, Ladybug told Cat they needed to meet since she discovered something, Cat Noir agreed and met up with Ladybug, "Hey ladybug what's up?" Ladybug bug smiled, "Cat Noir I found the butterfly miraculous and I want you to keep it since I have the other miraculous." 

Cat Noir accepted and brought the miraculous home with him. Months had passed and Emillie was getting worse and worse every day, Gabriel, Tom, and Sabine tried everything and nothing worked. 

Adrien was already two while Marinette was one, while they were really busy, Marinette and Adrien would play together.

 As Gabriel was reading the old miraculous book, it said that the cat and ladybug miraculous can help bring a dead love one back to life, his eye widens and he quickly transformed into Cat Noir and called Ladybug for an emergency. 

Ladybug agreed to meet up and they met at their base, "Hey Cat Noir what's up? Is anything wrong what's the emergency about?" Cat  Noir stood up and said, "Ladybug give me your miraculous, I need them now!" Ladybug got shocked and backed off and said "NO CAT NOIR I KNOW YOUR WIFE IS BADLY ILL BUT YOU KNOW I CANT GIVE YOU MY MIRACULOUS!" 

Cat Noir got mad and shouted "I NEED YOUR MIRACULOUS LADYBUG! I THOUGHT YOU'LL HELP ME BRING BACK MY FRIEND!" Ladybug quickly back away and said NO, then jumped off the roof and quickly transformed back into civilian form and started to walk fast going home, she bumped into Cat Noir and he asked Sabine 

"Sabine, have you seen Ladybug?" Sabine was scared and said, "Um y-yea she went that way." Cat Noir without staying anything used his baton and swung buildings to buildings and left Sabine speechless. 

Days have passed and the patrols of Ladybug and Cat Noir lessened since there wasn't any supervillain on the lose. 

Going to the side of Gabriel, he quickly started to pack all their stuff and placed them inside the trunk of the car, he placed Adrien on the baby car seat and helped Emillie on the car, "Gabriel we have to tell them we're leaving." Emillie said in a weak tone, Gabriel said "Ok Emillie I'll do it when we're about to go and leave this place." 

As everything was cleared up he quickly ran and grabbed the cat and butterfly miraculous and quickly kept it and drove off the house. He brought out his phone and messaged in their group chat and said 

"They needed to leave."

As Sabine and Tom were playing with Marinette they both got a message from Gabriel in their group chat and they were all confused as they read his message so they quickly went to the mansion of Gabriel and their face dropped since everything inside was gone and empty. 

Tom and Sabine tried to call them and message them but none of them got a reply. Sabine and Tom were really sad since their best friends left without saying goodbye or without a warning. As they got home Sabine said, "I'll get some fresh air please watch over Marinette." Tom smiled and watched Sabine transform and she left to call Cat Noir. 

"Hey Cat, I miss seeing you where have you been? I'll tell you everything you know since we already got the butterfly miraculous and there won't be any more akumatized people." 

Ladybug was shocked with the response with Cat Noir cause he said, "Well well well, look who showed up all of a sudden, you said you'll help me bring my friend back to life but you didn't give me your miraculous so I left with the miraculous and I will bring back my friend." 

Ladybug was shocked and that was the last thing she heard from her old partner Cat Noir. She quickly went back home and cried in Tom's arms and she told him everything. 

(THIS WAS HELLA CRINGE, I GOT A HEADACHE WHEN READING THIS STORY, IT WAS SO MESSED UP, I'LL RE-WRITE THIS SOON...) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.6K 39
❝ Oh my gosh, Tikki. ❞ ❝ You have no idea I much I missed you. ❞ Tikki and Plagg starts leading out another life as Tyler and Patrick. Un...
10.9K 212 9
Suddenly one day Tikki gets dangerously sick and is stuck in a coma. While Marinette and the other Kwamis try to find a cure they realize a hero need...
1.8K 19 10
"My name is Qi, I am an old acquaintance of Little Fu- er, Master Fu. There's no time for introduction. Do you have the Horse Miraculous in your poss...
4.6K 404 30
Hawkmoth is sending akumas across oceans?! Ladybug and Cat Noir aren't the only heroes out there?! What would happen if all those heroes united to...