Unforgettable love

By somehotbitch1250

Chris Evans x Reader story. Y/n is the most successful actress. She has played in Ending Beginning, A star i... More

Best friend..
The breakup..
Met Gala..
Rumors..
Truth..
Texting..
Ocean eyes..
Grocery trip..
Beach..
Big news..
Stressful..
Small space..
More than friends..
Sleepover..
Oprah..
Birth..
Private room..
Backseat..
Problems..
Serious talk..
Vacation..
Bora Bora..
Date night..
Hot tub..
One Woman..
Oh shit..
Fuck this..
Hell Nah..
Confessing..
Memory lain..
How?..
Hangout..
De pinga..
Home..
Premier...
Back again..
Home..
Umm..
Engaged..
Wedding planner..
Fuck up..
Wedding day..
Honeymoon 1..
Jetski..
Business..
Breaking news..
What the fuck..
Time gone..
Hospital..
Huh?!..
Missing and hating..
SHIT!!!..
Baby trouble..
Leaving..
Airport..
Visit..
Weakness..
Adventure..
Back home..
Growing up..
Graduation..
Grandkids..
The End

Happy at last..

4.4K 112 14
By somehotbitch1250

6 months later..

For the last 6 months it has been hard. Not being able to see Chris at all but just dogger. Everyday at night I sneaked in Chris room and stole a shirt. I just missed his smell and the only thing to feel a little happy was to steal his shirt. Sebastian and I got a lot closer than ever. We did almost everything together. Steve Tyler and I made a song together. Salma is pregnant with a  boy. Nickie found a boyfriend which I got to meet. He is great and he really is another version of Nickie. Me and Chris facetimed everyday. We talked for a couple hours about our days and how it was filming and how dogger was. It was really fun to FaceTime him everyday. I mean it didn't help the months pass by faster. Sometimes we fell asleep on FaceTime together. And the days we didn't it was because he had to continue filming or because Sebastian got drunk and I had to take care of him.  

I'm really nervous for tomorrow because I have to pick up Chris at the airport. I got a hair cut and now my hair length finishes . I got them yesterday. But besides that I'm still the same. I just don't  know if I'm going to cry, jump, or even kiss him. I mean I hope not. Well let plan my outfit. I went today to the grocery store and got all his favorite food. Well snacks.. like starburst jellybeans, Doritos, etc.  Either I wear a dress or something casual... Fuck it I'm wearing a dress. Plus it's gonna be hot as shit tomorrow sooo. Either a go for a clueless kinda vibe or Stevie Nicks.. Stevie NICKS FOR SURE. Now lets see how it actually looks on me.. I tried it on and it was a very pretty outfit but was it pretty enough to pick up Chris from the airport with this on? Nope its not.. Hmmm I'm just going to feel whatever I feel like wearing tomorrow. What time do I have to pick him um again.. Oh right at 7 pm. Okay I have enough time. 

Chris called me at 1 in the morning on FaceTime. 

" HIIIII!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUUU."

" HIII!! oh your not ready when I come pick you up."

" Uh oh what did you do."

" Oh nothing just things I had to do. I got you a present."

" Ohhh what is it?"

" I'm not telling you. It's not a surprise if I tell you."

" Oh now I'm nervoussss. Anyways what are you doing?"

" I'm just laying here in bed how about you?"

" Same here.. I can't sleep."

" Oh so you called me for I can get you tired huh?" You said playfully.

" No no no. I wanted to hear your voice through the phone one last time." 

" How romantic. I'm kidding." You laughed

The whole night you guys talked about each others day and made stupid jokes. It was sunrise here in a LA and I still haven't fallen asleep. Neither did he. We both fell asleep on the phone by 10 am. Dogger was next to me so Chris can see me and dogger on the camera. Well doggers ear. He really missed dogger. 

It's  now 5 pm. I woke up to my phone dead and my ear ringing. I woke up and looked at the clock. OH SHIT I said to myself. I only had an hour to get ready. I ran to the closet and three things came in mind.. How hot is it outside, How much time do I have left if I do my hair and will I make it in time. I got my computer and ran back to the closet. I put some music and checked how hot it was.. It was only 68.. WERE GOOD!! now time to find some pants.. I'll just put on some black sweatpants and a tank top. PERFECTT. 

I put everything on and curled my hair. I put some perfume and double checked myself out. I ran out of the door and almost forgot his present. I go in the car and checked out the time. The time read 6:56pm. HOLY SHIT I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE EARLIER. UGHHH I HOPE HE GETS THERE LATE. Whatever i'm just going to fight against time. There was traffic at first but then I just slammed on the gas and got at the airport at 7:02. I ran inside and texted him. 

Hey. Where are you? 

Hey I just landed. I'll be there in about 5 minutes.

I sighed in relief. I looked at my phone for 5 minutes until I looked up. There I see him going down the escalator. God I missed him so much. He got down and still didn't see me so he walked outside. He kept texting me but ima play with him just a bit. I ran to the other exit for he can see me in a distance. I walked outside and saw him. He saw me a second later. He started to run and so did i. We both ran to each other but he crouched down to pick me up while I hugged him. It was like a scene out of a movie. My arms are wrapped around his neck and my legs held onto his waist. His arms wrapped around my waist and his head dugged into my neck. I will admit it. I didn't cry a little bit. Out of joy of course. Paparazzi started to show up but we didn't care. He put me down but still held onto me.  I melted in his arms. I finally got ride of the craving of his touch, smell, body, just everything. 

" Let me see you." He said while pulling away just enough to see my face.

" I cut my hair." You sniffed.

" OMG I LOVE ITTT. ITS SOFTER THAN EVER NOW." he said while pulling me back into his body. 

We held each other for so long. It felt like a whole life time. But I waited 6 months for this life time so I don't care. I heard him sniff a few times. We both were crying from joy. I let go of his neck a little. 

" Let's go. I have a surprise for you."

" Okay okay lets go." He let go of you. 

We both walked to the car and put his things in the trunk. He opened the passenger seat and saw his huge gift. I was behind him just waited for his reaction. He saw it and his jaw dropped. He turned around and picked me up. I laughed from his reaction. 

" Let's go home. Dogger is waiting for you."

" Yeah let's go home."

We both got in the car and blasted some of his favorite songs. My car turned into a karaoke car or something. At one point I stopped at a light and turned to him. He had stuffed almost all the starburst jellybeans in his mouth. Some even started to come out of his mouth.

" Woah there stranger calm down. You're gonna get cavities or a sugar rush."

" I can't there so good." He said with a muffled tone. 

I started laughing so hard. I almost pissed on myself. He looked like an adorable baby that just went into a candy store. I continued to drive and got home. I can tell he is going to have a sugar rush soon. I pulled up tp the house and helped Chris with his things and opened the door. We both walked in and I just saw dogger tackle Chris to the floor. 

" OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY!" you ran to him. 

" Yeah I'm okay." 

Chris layed on the floor while dogger licked his face and jumped on him out of excitement. I went to go get Sebastian from out of the room but he was sleeping. 

" Wake up dork."

" Nooo just 5 more minutes."

" I gave you 5 minutes already now get up."

" Okay okay fineee."

Sebastian got up and went to the living room where Chris and dogger were. They hugged each other and sat there hi's. Chris can tell Sebastian was tired so he let him go back to sleep. Sebastian of course didn't hesitate in going back to sleep. Of course I got mad at Sebastian for that lame hi but it doesn't matter. Oh I forgot to tell you. Sebastian has been seeing someone soo. Ok anyways, I put his things in his room and walked to the closet. I took off my pants and shirt to change. Until Chris saw me. I played it off at first but he didn't. He was shooked. 

" OH MY- I'M SO SORRY!" He said while covering his eyes. 

" It's just a bra and underwear Evans. Chill out." You said while getting a shirt. 

" I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out tomorrow?" He said still with his eyes closed. 

" Yeah. Where do you wanna go?" You said while walking up to him with a really oversized shirt and fluffy shorts. 

" The fair is still opened.. do you wanna go?" 

You take his hand away from his eyes. " Yes I would love to."

Chris looked down at you and saw you were dressed. He nodded with a sweet smile. 

I walked to my room and almost closed it until dogger came running through the door. I giggle and walked to my bed. I almost fell asleep until I heard my door open. I pretended to be asleep just incase. But I randomly feel body weight lay down on my bed. I was confused on who it would be. It's either Sebastian which I highly doubt or Chris. Which I doubt as well. I feel an arm wrap around my body and finally heard a Boston accent.

" Good night beautiful." Chris whispered and kissed my forehead.

I finally go it. I finally got that goodnight kiss I waited. I waited for his lips, his voice, his touch, his scent, his arms pulling me closer to his body, his warmth, his love. I waited for all of that and I finally go it. I dug my head on his neck and put my hand between his shoulder and neck. I felt happy at last. Actually more than happy.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 6.1K 15
Chris Evans x reader - eventual pregnant!reader Chris Evans and Y/N journey to becoming parents...
32.5K 489 41
A Sebastian Stan love Story
137K 3.1K 40
#1 in chrisevans #1 in evans #1 in chris #1 in chrisevanslove #1 in stan #1 in boston #1 in sebastianstan #2 in secretdating #2 in friends #2 in call...
291 22 10
If you love Chris Evans fanfics, this one could be for you!!! Follow Y/N and the career shes always wanted. A publicist. Luck came Y/N way when she f...