Killa's World

By dailydoseofglocky

๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ More

Killa's World
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
Social Update #1 ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Social Update #2 ๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ๐‘† ๐พ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐Ÿ’‹
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
MEMORY LANE WITH THE GANG ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
SOMEONE SAY BOOK 2 ?!
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Mother's Day Killa ๐Ÿ’

CHAPTER 9

2.5K 79 40
By dailydoseofglocky

Liked by: dessdior,24mikey,ykbre and 4,286 others

KoldKilla: 🖤

Comments ⬇️

Ykbre- my bitch 😍
↪️ they know wassup 😝

24mikey- hothead💕
↪️yours truely😌

DessDior- bae😩💕
↪️girlfriend😏

Acedagoat- Bae😩
↪️Ace this shit gotta stop you can't be doing this under all our pages cause you single 😭💀.

↪️replying to koldkilla- I know just go with it baby mama🙄
↪️😂😂Ight now Ace.

3,567more comments

Thursday 3:47pm
Monate's Crib

Bre's POV

"Hell nawl bruh." I said laughing turning around.

"Bre walk up them damn stairs you act like you ain't never been to yo nigga partments before." Killa said to me laughing.

"He need to hurry and move cause these folks got these dusty ass stairs and shit. He need to come down here and sweep em lazy ass." I said laughing as we walked up the stairs together.

Montae ain't come to school today cause his ass got suspended for skipping school yesterday and shit.

So me and Killa decided to just go get Popeyes and go to his place and kick it with him since Laysha was at work today.

"Killa you gone do my hair for the trip Friday." I said to Killa as we was at Montae door.

"Yeah I gotchu." She said to me as we banged on Montae door waiting for him to open it.

We had a key to his apartment to open the door but we loved to play with him and act like the feds was looking for his ass.

"I DONT SELL DRUGS BRUH!!!!" We heard Montae yell outside the door.

"IM SORRY SIR OPEN UP WE HAVE TO TAKE YOU!" Killa said in her man voice as we started laughing outside the door.

"MAN ILL SHOOT YALL ASS-"

"FUCK YALL BRUH! Stop coming to my shit and  banging on my shit! I thought y'all was the feds." Montae said causing me and Killa to bust out laughing at his ass.

"You give it away you sell drugs and shit dumb ass." Killa said.

"Okay now move bitch we coming in." Killa said as we made our way into Montae crib.

"Hmm bae." I said to Montae handing him his Popeyes bag.

"Thank you." He said as he kissed me on my lips.

"NASTY!" We heard Killa say as we laughed.

Me and Montae been dating for 3 months now.

It's been going good in our relationship.

We never argue and if we did it was probably over some stupid shit but we always got over it the same day.

He was a nice and gentle person when you get to know him even though he always puts up that tough look in front of others.

I don't be caring cause as long as he nice to me that's all that matter.

As long as he know when them other females and bitches try to talk to him he gotta be the rudest nigga ever.

"You so damn ugly oh my god." I said to Montae laughing.

"Oh but you go with my ugly ass though!" Montae said back at me.

"Boy eat that shit like you got some FUCKING SENSE!" Killa said making me laugh.

"Oh you think that shit funny huh?" Montae said to me.

"VERY!" I said laughing some more.

He put his food down and walked to me and grabbed me by my neck.

"Ight this my que! So uh imma go in the bathroom and rinse my eyes out cause yall ugly." Killa said causing me to laugh again.

"MAKE SURE YALL CLOTHES AND SHIT PACKED AND BE AT LAYSHA HOUSE ON TIME AFTER SCHOOL!" Killa yelled.

"Girl gone we know!!!" I said smiling as she left to go out to the bathroom leaving me and Montae alone in the kitchen.

"Stop playing with me." Montae whispered in my ear as he gripped my neck a little tighter.

It felt good as fuck to me.

He had a bitch on cloud 9 ready to give him some pussy.

"Imma stop." I said to him smirking as he kissed me on my lips and I kissed back.

Y'all if he wanna fuck he need to just say that.

Like damn nigga gone grab me cause I was laughing  at his ass but he know he only did it cause he wanna fuck.

"YALL IM FINNA HEAD OUT I GOTTA BE SOMEWHERE!" Killa said as she came back into the kitchen.

"I'll take her home so you can just go do what yo bald head ass got to do." Montae said to Killa.

"Bae shut the fuck up for she hit yo ass again." I said to Montae smacking his neck.

"Right big bobble head ass bitch." Killa said flicking Monate off laughing.

"Ight see you later. I love you!" I said to her.

"I love you too. Y'all make me a niece or nephew while y'all at it." She said leaving out the door.

I looked back to see Montae smiling at what she said.

"Don't give me that look cause it ain't happening." I said to Montae laughing.

"Man." He said smacking his teeth.

"TEAM FUCK THEM KIDS FOR RIGHT NOW!" I said out loud twerking on the counter a little.

"Man cut that shit out!" Montae said as he smacked my ass.

MAN FUCK THIS!

I'm horny and I need some dick it's been a while.

"Come on we can do a lil some but you better put on a condom when we get to the real business." I said to him as his whole face lit up and he started to pick me up.

"She finna suck my dick." He said cheesing as I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

"Boy come on." I said laughing.

Little do he know this pussy finna put that ass TUH SLEEP!

We made it to his room and he layed me on the bed and started to go in his dresser draw and pull out a condom and place it on top of the dresser.

"First imma please you then we can do what we do." He said looking me in my eyes smirking and shit.

I took my Ugg slides off and then after that I slid my jeans off leaving me in my half shirt and lace panties.

I leaned back on the bed near the headboard with the pillows behind me as my legs were open and Montae started to get into between them.

He started kissing my legs working his way to the top and stopping at my stomach.

"Mhm." I said as he started to kiss my thighs leading his way across my area.

Lacy's
4:16pm

Killa's POV

"Umm nigga you should be happy I snuck out in time from they ass. They was finna fuck while I was in the house." I said to Mikey as we walked out of Lacy's after eating.

"Man they so nasty." Mikey said shaking his head laughing.

"Yo ass act like u don't be trying fuck me-." shit I said that shit out loud.

FUCK KILLA WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT! HE NOT LIKE THAT HE A GOOD BOY ...

Wait he can't be if he talking to me...OH MY GOD I STILL SAID WHAT I SAID!

He know he be wanting to taste some of this pus- snap out this shit bitch!

"LOOK A FAT ASS BIRD!" I said to change the subject.

"Nawl what you was sayi-" "Ready for damn tomorrow?" I said cutting him off getting into my car.

Mikey had his bags and stuff packed for our Florida trip tomorrow and put up in my back seat.

He was staying over me and the girls house since he didn't wanna be at home alone knowing his daddy was going to be at work till the morning.

"Yeah I'm ready." He said smirking as he looked at me pulling out the parking lot.

"As you fucking should be." I said laughing as we pulled off heading back to the condo.

The girls condo
9:28pm

Dess POV

"Y'all thinking about making it official?" I asked Killa and Mikey.

We was all in the living room after we got done eating the dinner I made.

Jayda was in her room taking a shower getting ready for our flight tomorrow.

"La la la la la don't hear nothing you just fucking said." Killa said with her fingers in her ears.

"Girl stop being childish and have a simple conversation with somebody for once." I said to her siting up in my chair.

"I ain't rushing you Mikey into doing nothing you don't want." I said to him with a straight face.

"I understand. But I'm finna go get in the shower cause we gotta get up early tomorrow anyway." Mikey said getting up walking into Killa room.

"Okay now it's just me and yo stubborn ass." I said to her.

"You know I'm the cool and calm collected one of you and Jayda so you know I don't be bull shitting when I want to have a serious talk with you." I said to her.

"Yeah I know...but if we being honest I don't really want him to make it official just yet and shit." Killa said to me playing with her fingers.

When she played with her fingers I knew she was nervous, uncomfortable or some was wrong with her.

"What's up with you?" I asked her as I got up to turn the TV off.

"You think he like me for real and not just talking to me just to make me happy and shit?" She asked me.

I wish Mikey would play her ass! I'll shoot him in his ankles and cut his hair off and sell that shit.

"I'm 100% sure he like you for you and not for no damn other reasons." I said to her with all honesty.

"The way he look at you, calm you down when you at your baddest moments and the way he always calls me and Jayda ass to make sure you okay when you don't pick up his calls because you be busy working." I said to her smiling.

"I'm pretty sure he do like you for you." I said to Killa.

"I think I lo-...thank you Dess I think I just need some fucking reassuring that's all."Killa said smiling.

"You can never say nothing with out a cuss word can you." I said laughing.

Little did Dess and Killa know that Mikey heard everything that was said.

Short chapter....I always make up for em tho💙🥲

Thoughts on Mikey and Killa?

Thoughts on Bre and Monate?

Thoughts on Dess?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 4.2K 25
๐ผ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘”๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ง ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜.
35.2K 5.3K 24
๐“๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ, '๐‡๐จ๐จ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž,' ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง...