Killa's World

By dailydoseofglocky

๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ More

Killa's World
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
Social Update #1 ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Social Update #2 ๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ๐‘† ๐พ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐Ÿ’‹
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
MEMORY LANE WITH THE GANG ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
SOMEONE SAY BOOK 2 ?!
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Mother's Day Killa ๐Ÿ’

CHAPTER 8

2.7K 80 20
By dailydoseofglocky

Liked by:laysha_amour,lucascoly,ykbre and 3,587 others

KoldKilla: @laysha_amour
MONEY TALK 💰

Comments⬇️

Ykbre-FUCK BOTH YALL cause I was in the bathroom taking a shit and y'all gone take a picture with out me this day🤚🏾.
↪️BRE YO SHITTY FUCKING ASS 🤣💀

Laysha_amour-Bre hell😭💕
↪️luh shitty ass😂😂

Lucascoly-lemon head ass lil girl and don't be in my girl picture.
↪️thats it I'm beating yo ass when I see you better hide bitch cause bullets spraying through yo house!
↪️Lucascoly replied to you: Ayeeee Killa chill damn wtf 🙄

Acedagoat-Y'all wasnt even talking bout money y'all was trying to convince me,Montaye and Lucas to give y'all $1,000 to go to the mall🤦🏽‍♂️

↪️Ain't nobody ask you shit broke ass nigga

↪️replying as laysha_amour- ACE YO ASS DONT EVEN GOT NO MONEY!

↪️replying as yk_bre-We got the money nigga we just wanted it from y'all bitch! That's why you single now SNITCH!

_______________________________

Malaysha Monroe King : 23

MA-LAY-SHA

Lucas girlfriend
______________________________

Ight y'all so this is Malaysha aka Laysha! She is Lucas girlfriend of 2 years. They ass make 3 years next month.

I didnt even know they was dating for that long...well me Dess and Jayda didn't know she was his girlfriend and for damn near 2 years to be real cause his ass kept her a secret.

Turns out Malaysha father is also the owner of three dealerships down here in Memphis to.

Not to mention she also did a little selling drugs as her side hustle besides working at one of her dads dealerships through out the week.
________________________________

4 months later
The girls House
Friday 3:34pm

Killa's POV

"JAYDA YO ASS SAGGING IN THE BACK PICK IT UP!" I yelled coming from out the bathroom.

I was in the bathroom to fix my hair but Jayda and Dess wanted to be stingy and tell me to get out so they could take a raggedy ass damn picture.

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" Jayda yelled back at me.

"SHOULD'VE LET YO ASS GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!" Jayda said yelling.

"WELL YOU DIDN'T GRANDMA!" I yelled back at her.

"OH AND Unlike yo ass I'm potty trained diaper ass." I said to her as I walked into the living room to sit down.

*DING*

___________________________
OPEN 24 HOURS 🥂🖇

Bre💕🖇- Yall I wanna go to Miami for spring break. I already ask Montae them and they said yes so y'all down?

Laysha💙🖇-Hell yeah I'm down. Killa?

WE OUTSIDE SPRING BREAK FUCK WAITING FOR THE SUMMER TIME 🤣!

Laysha💙🖇- I guess that's a yes then😂

Bre💕🖇- Okay I'm looking at hotels now and we gone stay for a week.

Man I'm finna start packing now fuck you talking bout😂😂😂

Laysha💙🖇- I am to 😂

Bri💕🖇- Ight so I got us hotel rooms and stuff. We leaving when Friday hit after me,Killa and the boys all get outta school.

Laysha💙🖇- Okay imma get a car and stuff so we can be ready to head out. We all gone meet at my crib.

Okay that sounds like a plan. Imma tell Jay and Dess

Bre💕🖇- Ight💕

Laysha💙🖇- Ight💕

__________________________

I closed my phone after showing Dess and Jayda what Bre said about going to Miami.

They agreed on it and started texting her about stuff we should get for the trip.

I walked into my room getting my duffel bag which had my clothes and my personal hygiene in it.

I walked out my room to the front getting ready to open the door because Mikey was on his way to get me.

"Ight I'm going to Mikeys house and don't wait up on me cause I'm spending the night over there! Okay love y'all bye-" Before I could rush out the door Jayda ass grabbed me by my shirt.

"FUCK YOU DOING?" I said back at her.

"You ain't tell us you was going to his house!" Jayda said eyeing me down.

"Let that girl go she almost grown...hmm Killa!" Dess said handing me some fucking condoms.

"I don't need these shits." I said laughing with Dess.

"I know girl but be careful. I see how y'all been fooling around with each other a lot these past few weeks." Dess said grinning.

"Ain't nobody been doing shit! It's just for a school thing anyways till we get out." I said back at Dess.

If I was to tell secrets to somebody about what I'm doing or who I'm messing with it would be to Dess before anybody.

She was a cool ass person and never judged but she always made sure she told you how she felt about stuff and what was right and wrong.

Me and Mikey were in a talking stage but nothing to serious at the moment and the only person who knew was Dess.

^ told y'all ass y'all was gone get along and shit🤣🤣

"Girl anyways y'all need to tell me some else? Cause if not my ride outside waiting for me." I said to them opening the door.

"YO ASS BETTER BE SAFE!" Jayda yelled.

"IF YALL FUCK WEAR CONDOMS!" Dess yelled.

"OH YALL SAID NOTHING ELSE? OKAY BYE LOVE YALL!" I said yelling as I slammed the door walking down the hallways to get on the elevator.

The condo we stayed in was in a big ass building and we were almost at the top floor.

"Just throw yo bag in the back." Mikey said laughing as I hopped in the front seat of his car.

"Man you never picked me up in this car! It smell good as fuck in here." I said as I was adjusting my seatbelt.

"Let's go to McDonald's I'm hungry as hell." I said to Mikey rubbing my stomach.

"I knew it Fat ass." He said to me laughing.

"I know it's fat! Wanna touch it?" I said looking at him.

He was looking nervous and shit like he ain't touch no ass before.

"It's okay basketball boy you scared to touch some-"

*SMACK*

"MIKEY!" I yelled out.

Y'all this nigga just smacked my ass and this shit hurt.

"Aww it's okay you can't handle when somebody smack yo ass." He said back at me.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled back laughing but still holding my ass cause this shit hurt like fuck.

I said smack it not abuse it.

20 minutes later
Mikey's House

"Hey JaeJae" Mikey's dad said to me from the kitchen.

He was the only person who I let call me that shit and I nobody knew about that nickname but him and Mikey and I would love for it to stay that way.

He called me that when he seen I kept coming over and stuff for the past few weeks and stuff.

He didn't have a problem with it because he knew I was keeping Mikey company when he was gone at work.

"Hey Mr.Williams." I said back waving at him as I was walking up the stairs behind Mikey.

"AYE NOVA CHILL!" Mikey said laughing.

Nova was Mikey's puppy he had got three months ago.

I called her my baby and I'm her mother. Why? Y'all might be thinking...

It's because I fucking wanted to and I never had a dog before so shit why not and she love me more then Mikey anyway.

"Don't talk to my baby like that. Come on Nova let's go downstairs." I said grabbing Nova from Mikey and running down the stairs.

"Hell nawl bring me damn dog back." Mikey said running behind us.

"NOPE!" I yelled back popping the P.

"Get his ass Nova." I said sitting Nova down on the floor for her to go to Mikey.

"She likes her daddy better." Mikey said smiling and shit holding Nova.

"Boy no the hell she don't she like her mother better. Give me my damn child." I said laughing grabbing Nova and taking her to the couch so we could watch TV.

"Okay I'm finna go to work I'll see y'all when I see y'all! Be on y'all best behavior." Mikeys dad said as he came into the living room.

"Ight pops."I said to him as he came over to me on the couch and dapped me up.

"Damn when he become yo POPS?" Mikey said laughing as he dapped up his daddy as he was walking out the door.

"Mind ya business." I said to him turning to Disney channel.

"You so childish I swear bruh." Mikey said as he plopped his long ass beside me on the couch.

"You like My chidish ass though lanky body ass lil
boy." I said back at him grabbing a blanket for me and Nova.

"You like my lanky body ass." He said as he grabbed the blanket I put over me and Nova putting it over him.

"Bruh Mikey stop its cold and you doing to much." I said to him about to have a full blown attitude.

"Y'all all the way over there aint I'm cold to." He said laughing.

"Okay then go upstairs and get you a blanket cause this me and Nova's the fuck." I said to him snatching the blanket away from his ass.

He snatched it back and this time he balled it up so I couldn't be able to snatch it back from him.

"Y'all come over here." He said making me flick his ass off and get nova and walk on the side of the couch he was on.

"I dislike you now." I said to him as I sat down on the couch beside him pulling the blanket over me and Nova as Mikey had some of the blanket on him as well.

"You'll be Ight." He said to me smirking and shit.

He layed his arm around my shoulder and I leaned in and placed my head on his chest.

Nova placed her whole body on my lap as we watched Jessie on Disney channel.

Walmart
Wednesday 4:12pm

Mikey's POV

"YALL ACT LIKE YALL SOME DAMN KIDS!" I yelled out down the aisle.

Me and everybody was at Walmart shopping for some last minute shit for our trip to Florida tomorrow.

They ass wanted to go on the toy section and play with little girl and boy shit.

"Put this on."Javen said to me as she had a tiara in her hand putting it on my head.

"Childish ass shit." I said to her as she started laughing.

"Man I want fucking some ice cream." Javen said to holding my hand.

She need to stop all that damn cussing. Her ass can't say shit with out a cuss word being in it.

"You cuss to much." I said to her as we was walking to the part of Walmart with the coolers to get her some ice cream.

"FUCK SHIT BITCH YEAH IM SHACK WES!" She yelled out as she broke away from us holding hands and ran from me laughing like a child.

She had all these damn folks staring at us and shit like we was crazy.....even tho Javen was crazy for real.

"Yeah I gotta get her ass." I said to myself as I ran in Walmart trying to find were she went.

"MAN JAVE-"

"You think this would be cute for us to match in?" She's said holding up some shirts.

Me and Javen been talking for a good lil while and I was feeling her and stuff even tho she had that bad ass attitude still.

When she got with me or be around me it was like her attitude left.

When we hit back around Dess and them she would go back into full FUCK ALL YALL mode.

I didn't mind it tho cause she always was nice to me.

But I guess cause we was in our talking stage and nobody knew but Dess.

"Yeah I like em." I said to her as I walked over to her to get a good look at the shirts and stuff.

"You ready for tomorrow?" She asked me as I nodded my head.

"You ready?" I asked her as she nodded her head.

"KILLA AND MIKEY OVER HERE!" Keyontae loud mouth ass said we're everybody in Walmart could hear him.

"Man why the fuck you gotta be so loud nigga?" Javen said as she rolled her eyes at Keyontae.

"Man I was just making sure they head a nigga you know they ass play deaf and shit!" Keyontae said as Dee and everybody stared coming to where me,Javen and Keyontae was at.

"KILLA YO ASS CANT HEAR EITHER!" Keyontae said as he got up in Javen face being loud on purpose.

"Helen Keller ass mother fucke-." "SLAP"

"DAMN!" Ace said as he just stood back as Javen slapped Keyontae in his face.

"THATS IT! AYE POLICE OFFI-!" Keyontae almost yelled out before Javen interrupted him.

"I DARE YOU! I'll commit a murder in this bitch!" Javen said as she got in Keyontae face.

"Man come on let's just get out stuff paid for and go to the car and wait for them." I said as I pulled her away from everybody.

"Thank you Mikey." Dess said as she snatched Keyontae ass up.

Jayda snatched up Ace to as Bre and Montae ass was boo'd up against the clothes and shit.

"Where yall going?" Lucas asked me as I was behind Killa while she pushed the buggy.

"We finna just hurry up and pay for what we got and wait for everybody back at the car." I said to him.

I glanced and seen it was some baby onesies in his and Malaysha buggy under a shirt cause it wasn't quite hidden all the way.

"Okay we gone be out there with y'all in a few we almost done shopping." Malaysha said as she put some fruit snacks in her and Lucas buggy.

"Ight." Killa said as we went to the line that didn't have many people in it.

Thoughts on Mikey and Killa aka Javen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2.1K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
113K 4.1K 37
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ." ยฉ 2020 | ru33ian 03/2020 - ? DISCONTINUED.
35.2K 5.3K 24
๐“๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ, '๐‡๐จ๐จ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž,' ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง...