I Fell In Love With Santa Cla...

By hansel_ga117

Forwon woke up one night on Christmas Eve to see a cute guy in a Santa Claus's suit that claims he's Santa Cl... More

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF!
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF!!! Chapter 2
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son!? WTF! Chapter 3
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 4
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 5
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 7
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 8
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 9
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! Chapter 10
I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son?! WTF! EPILOGUE II

1.8K 39 9
By hansel_ga117

hey guys! it's been a week already I believe and i thought I could post earlier than that but my family's kind of busy right now. we're moving into a new house and it can be a bother since we're gonna have our quarterly exams that time, so again, please vote, comment, or fan, if you're still not! well it mostly depends on you anyway so I'm gonna stop rambling and let's start reading!

On to the Story:

***************************************************************************************************************

I Fell In Love With Santa Claus’s Son?! WTF!

Recap:

As I fell into the dark succumbing darkness of the night and the ocean, I heard an echoing memory flutter inside my head.

“Mom, how will you know if you love someone?”

“I can’t say for sure, but if you’re going to die and you remember that person then you love him or her. For me, I really love you and dad.”

As I fell in the midst of the darkness, I saw a hazy picture my family and the family downstairs. Surprisingly, I saw a very vivid picture of Sammy.

Then out of the darkness someone called my name, “WONFORTHRY!

Ugh.

My head hurts.

I suppose I’m dead by now.

I rubbed my sore head and stood up. It’s black everywhere. Neither color nor creature exists in this place. I’m never gonna give my gifts to the family below. I just hope they don’t worry. I mean, how can you find the body of a missing person in the bottom of the ocean? Yeah, whatever.

Suddenly, a white road appeared and continued to appear and mark the ground into the distance; I, being curious, decided to follow the magical path. I stepped onto the road and followed its lead. After I believe, what feel like a few decades, the path stopped and lead me to a pure white door a golden knob. Unto this door is a carving of an angel with a book as its background. The book is located slightly above the hip and it was open.

I stared at the door for a long time when I finally decided that it is safe to open it. I mean, I’m dead already. What else could hurt me? My physical body is gone and my spirit is now dwelling in an unknown world. Hmm. Speaking of unknown world, where am I? It doesn’t look like heaven or hell to me here. I would have been expecting a wonderful white palace or a desert of fire but my case seems to be different from others. I must be what they are calling the crossroads of life or something. Maybe I’m still being judged.

I slowly wrung the knob and took a peek into the silent darkness. I saw nothing, but a table, a sofa, and a tv in the far corner. There is other stuff but the whole place seems like the typical home to me. Though, something’s weird. This place looks quite familiar to me. I just don’t know where I’ve seen it before. Where the heck did I saw it before?

I walked inside the room and closed the white door. I walked towards the sofa where there seems to be some people laughing and talking. I recognized them as a small family or something. Maybe they’re also being judged now and maybe this room is the waiting room or something. Who knew it could be so civilized here? I walked towards them eagerly to ask what’s going on when I recognized them.

I stopped on my tracks as realization swept over me. That small girl in the middle of man and woman…is me.

My eyes widened and I turned around and run. I run quickly to the white door but it seems to backing away. NO!

“Hey! No! Don’t disappear! Let me out of here!” I shouted my loudest.

My cries landed on deaf ears and when the door stopped, and just when I was able to touch the knob, it disappeared immediately.  I grabbed nothing but open air. I panicked as the image loomed over me. I felt my whole body trembling with fear, anxiety, and … sorrow.

This room isn’t the waiting room. It’s a room that will show you all your memories. My memories. The things I’ve decided to disregard and forget. I rather walk endlessly in that barren darkness than look at these memories for a second.

As the image of my family moved nearer towards me, my feet moved on its own and I ran in the opposite direction. No. I’ve decided I’d turn over a new leaf. I don’t want to remember any of it.

As I ran, I ended up running into another memory that’s even more painful than the other: my parent’s fighting. I felt this sharp, very deep stab in my heart and my eyes swelled. No way. Now way am I going to cry after all these years I tried. Instead, I just turned around again.

Another memory appeared where my mother and I were talking when I hear sirens wailing outside our house. I felt my tears drop in slow motion to the ground. As it did, it echoed around the room.

I looked at my side and saw the memory where…where I lost everything important to me.

No.

I spun, turned, and looked all around for a way out, but everywhere I looked a much more painful than the other one appears.

Where is it? Where’s the freakin’ heck of deep **** is the door? I have enough of these memories. I don’t need them. I wanna forget them. I felt my mind getting dizzier and dizzier. Then, images of my life appeared in my own mind. My happy family. The fight. The sirens. My boyfriend. Loss.

My loss.

I’m getting crazy.

Then I collapsed.

NO!” I shrieked with all I am. I screamed, yelled, ruffled my hair, tore my clothes, and savaged around.

“No! No! No! NO!” I kept on yelling.

My whole body is burning with extreme and intense feelings. Fear. Sorrow. Anxiety. Pain; sharp, deep, burning pain that pierce through my whole being.

My energy depleted slowly, yet I didn’t stop. At the last minute, I felt my whole body stop functioning and suddenly, my body felt really heavy. In slow motion as if everything stopped, I fell to the ground.

The darkness overshadowed me and I felt alone. Not felt, because I really am alone, since I was still twelve years old.

Wonforthry.

I heard a sweet beautiful voice call out my name. It travelled along my brain and I felt the mansuetude of love travel to the very core of my soul. I felt a little at peace, but some parts of me are still savage though.

Wake up, Wonforthry.

There it is again. I obediently struggled to open my eyes and I saw a beautiful young woman with flowing brown hair and twinkling eyes.

Mom.

I jerked up as tears of happiness flowed down my face.

She’s here.

“I’m not dreaming am I?” I murmured with awestruck.

She laughed silently as I stood up. She’s the very same person that I loved once and will always do.

I want to touch her.

I reached out to hold her when I felt nothing. My eyes widened and I hurriedly tried again for her shoulders. I touched nothing and my hands just passed through her.

No.

“Mom! Mom! Mother!” I yelled as I tried again and again at my best to touch her. She’s alive and yet I couldn’t even touch her?

What is this?

I want to touch her. I want to tell her everything that happened to me. I wanna feel her and yet…

Stop it, Wonforthry.

I looked at her with frustration. She smiled at me.

Wonforthry, it’s time to move on. I don’t want to live your life like this. You only have one life and you only get to spend it once, so you better make the most of it. I don’t like seeing you like this. Your past maybe painful but you never know what may happen in the future.

You’re not alone. God is there, I’m there, and that cute boy named Sammy are there too.

I stared at her with shock. How does she know Sammy in the first place? Oh well, I’ll just take care of that later. My eyebrows knitted together.

“Not alone? Do you even know how much I suffered for the last six years? Do you?!”

Wonforthry, it’s not yet time for you. You’re given another chance to live your life. So make the most out of it.

AS she said that, she disappeared slowly.

I love you, my daughter.

I wasn’t able to say anything. I just…ugh. I can’t do this anymore. I really do have to move on.

Out of nowhere, bright light shine and my eyes are blinded by the light. Everything else disappeared and I succumbed to the light. I remembered her last words.

I love you, my daughter.

I heard the sounds of the crashing waves and the feeling of serenity of the waters.

“WONFORTHRY!” a loud voice rang through my delicate ears.

Inconveniently, someone just have to ruin it huh.

My eyes popped open and I jerked up. Air was about to enter my lungs when my chest felt tight and I choked out a few grams of seawater. And boy does it taste like salt our what! (Duh)

Ew.

“Wonforthry!” an enthusiastic voice cried happily.

In the next second, I was being hugged by an annoying but surprisingly warm guy who is wet.

Sammy.

“I thought you were dead.” He whispered in my ear softly. I noticed the relief in his voice and I can’t help but go red a little.

I chuckled silently.

What a cute guy.

 I remembered mother’s words, “You’re not alone. God is there, I’m there, and that cute boy named Sammy are there too.”

How did she even know about him?

Well, he’s too cute for my taste, but as I was held in his big, firm arms, I felt really…hot.

What is this? And…

I turned my head and my nose hit his bare chest. My eyes were caught up looking at it.

Umm, why is the son of Santa Claus half-stripped?

*************************************************************************************************************

So, I actually tried to make this one longer although I don't know how many pages it will be. Well, I'm sorry if I'm persuasive or somethin' but if you like it, pls. vote, fan, comment, or fan if you're not! Thanks to all my fans out there in the world!

See ya nxt week most probably!

♥Hansel_ga117♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 126 13
This is my first ever story ! I will add more on this week Friday and weekends coming for now๐Ÿ™ Kokushibo x Muzan, Muzan x Kokushibo. #Kokuzan
1.4K 118 9
"๐™ข๐™–๐™ข๐™–...๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ข๐™–?" SHOWNU X KIHYUN Sorry for my broken English...English it's not my mother language ๐Ÿ˜Œ This is my first story.
34.1K 1.1K 25
Felix meets Hyunjin at a Christmas part hosted by Chan. On that snowy night, he gives Felix him a heart necklace. But one problem is Felix never did...
16.8K 605 32
Two week before christmas, aria meet a strange and falls in love with him! A love story.